Slutty Sara's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owwww...Shit...that stung..hit me again.." begged Lisa her eyes slitted with lust.."Hurt them..make my tits hurt!!!!! You gorgeous bitch that thumb is going to make me cum..rubbing my girl cock..."

Mandy put her Mores between Lisa's lips. "Like this slut?" Mandy screamed at her whipping her free hand back and forth across Lisa's twin titties..making the nipples sting.. "Gonna make my lil' bitch Lisa have a nice big girl cum..."

Lisa smiled at Mandy once again cupping her boob in her finger's..lifting the heavy melon..catching Mandy's stare.. Lisa took the cigarello from her lips replacing it with her erect lipstick smeared nipple.

"Like this Mandy?" asked Lisa biting the nipple tip with her perfect sharp white teeth. "Watch me make em bleed."

"Do it slut.." ordered Mandy picking up a fresh cigarello from the table.."Bite it you nasty slut!!"

Mandy watched the blonde mom clamp down hard on the sensitive nipple..causing a pearl of ruby red blood to well..oozing onto her lower lip. "Kiss me while you jackoff my clit." hissed Lisa offering her long wet pink tongue to Mandy.

"Fuck.Yes..taste you..while your Mandy strokes you..gonna make her lil' bitch Lisa cum..then make nasty big girl Lisa drink her own pee..." said Mandy licking the tip of Lisa's tongue with her own. "Tell me how bad you wanna cum..tell Mommy Mandy that you want a fist up your fuck hole."

"Mandy..please fist me while you jackoff my clit...make me cum...God yes make me squirt..I'll piss when you get your bad Lisa off.."

"Sit in the chair.." ordered Mandy giving Lisa's very erect clitoris a painful pinch..then pushing her down onto the plush diningroom chair. "When you cum you better not make a fucking mess...my ex-husband and your hubby payed big bucks for this dining set and I'm going to be pretty fucking pissed..hey you hear that..pissed Lisa ..pissed.." snapped Mandy walking over to the china cabinet..cigarello smoke trailing from her Mores 120.

"Yes..I think these will do nicely.." Mandy commented removing two lead crystal champagne goblets from the glass cabinet.. holding them up to the ceiling light. " Lisa bitch..your going to fill these babies to the brim...then were going to enjoy a nice pussy juice and pee cocktail ...does that sound good to you sweetie?"

"Ummmm..hurry Mandy...Aaaaahhh do you think my little girl is ok upstairs?" asked Lisa draping her legs over the arms of the chair..her bald cunt exposed all plump and pink..her erect clitoris sticking up like a stiff adolescent penis. "Is she getting the same thing I'm getting?"

"Probably got her face buried in sweet pussy or getting her butt plugged.." laughed Mandy setting the glasses on the white linen table cloth...then taking a slow pull off her cigarello. "If I know my step-daughter Sara we should be hearing either shouts of joy or screams of pain..or both!!! When I'm done working over that luscious twat of yours were going upstairs and see what trouble your stuck up daughter has gotten into."

"Lana is not stuck up.." pouted Lisa smoking her own cigarello..exhaling the smoke toward the vaulted ceiling. "She's just used to the finer things in life .."

"SMACK!!" the sound of Mandy's open palm hitting Lisa's right boob echoed thru out the spacious diningroom.

"Did I tell you to speak bitch?" screamed Mandy grasping Lisa's model girl chin in her manicured finger's.."I only want to hear moans of pleasure or gurgling when your drinking your pee.."

Lisa started to answer..but stopped when Mandy pressed her index finger to Lisa's red lips. "Only sounds of pleasure you tramp." soothed Mandy leaning forward kissing the tip of Lisa's perfect nose. "Or the gurgle of warm piss...or both.."

Nodding in agreement Lisa took another drag off her cigarello and smiled at Mandy. "Now bitch I'm going to kneel between those beautiful legs and make your pussy purr...spread your cunt open..pinch the lips..make em hurt." added Mandy.

Lisa followed Mandy's directions..she pinched a swollen pink pussy lip between the long sharp nails of her thumb and forefinger...the smokey filter of her cigarello touching the gleaming labia. "Can I say something?" Lisa silently begged Mandy...a final wisp of cigarello smoke escaping her lush lips.

"What?" chirped Mandy setting the two champagne glasses between her parted knees."Ok..just this once!!" Mandy added letting her Mores 120 dangle from her lips..delicately she took Lisa's throbbing girl cock in her finger's milking the glans..like a teenager masturbating for the first time..experimenting..getting as much pleasure as possible...

"Do you think I have a pretty pussy? Do you really like my big girl clit?" asked Lisa nibbling on her lower lip.

"Your ex husband said my hole is too big and my clit is too large..that no one could enjoy them." Mandy smiled then planted a wet sucking kiss right on the tip of Lisa's blood congested clit. "That’s why he's my ex-husband and I'm eating you right now instead of the jerk. Now honey just sit back and enjoy!!"

"Ohhhh..Yes..Mandy your making my girl cock throb..like I told you..I squirt cum and pee at the same time.. is that ok?"

"That’s why your Mommy Mandy has two glasses..might even be enough to share with our lil' daughter's." purred Mandy speeding her stroking of the women's clitoris. "Tell me when your ready to cum."

Mandy looked at the beautiful pussy spread sooooo wide for her attention. The tiny bright pink mouth of Lisa's cunt winked wetly at Mandy..clear beads of lubrication oozing from the hole. "My such a big tasty peehole you have my dear." sounding like she was reciting the nursery tale "Goldie Locks and the Three Bears" said Mandy oogling the blonde's ripe beet red urethra.

"All the better to pee on you with.." answered Lisa stretching her pussy lips even wider. "I'm getting really hot..from those dancing finger's Mandy..I can feel those little baby cums building up..Yeah Mandy..Yes..Yes Yes...jack me off baby!!!"

"This is what it's all about.." thought Mandy jabbing the tip of her long sharp fingernail into the underside of Lisa's walnut sized clit. "Beautiful girls..hot wet pussy..big clits..God it's nice to be beautiful and rich.."

Lisa's big beautiful ass was humping off the velvet seat cushion..droplets of pussy juice trickling down the crack of her butt. "Make me Cummmmmmmmm...Mandy..God..Please make me cum..Yes..Fuck Yes...."

Mandy slowed down her stroking just long enough to take another drag on her cigarello.. then picking up the champagne goblet..held it at the base of Lisa's gaping vagina..catching the rivlets of precious juice coating the rim of the glass.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm...GOD..OH GOD..OH GOD....you bitch your making Cummmmmmmmmmmmmm..." screamed Lisa..her ass suspended in air as a big gush of pussy squirt erupted from her cunt..spraying Mandy's beautiful face.

"You bitch.." laughed Mandy trying to catch as much of Lisa's orgasm in the glass as possible. "Just for that your going to suck my asshole..till I cum or shit." Lisa's sweet juice was squirting like a fountian..bubbling and spraying.

"Oh Motherfucker...Yes..Yes..Fuck'n Yeah...Ahhhh..Mandy here comes my pee....." squealed Lisa. "Catch my pee..."

Setting down the nearly full goblet of Lisa's pussy squirt between her legs..Mandy picked up the empty glass.. holding it to the nearly dime sized peehole catching the first glorious spurt of scalding urine..

"Pee you dirty bitch...fill this fucking glass up.." gasped Mandy the geysering pee jetting upward..Mandy moving the goblet back and forth trying to collect the golden liquid.

Lisa slumped exhausted and drained onto the plush expensive chair cushion..her asscheeks making wet sticky noises as she settled onto the cum and pee soaked seat. "My God that was sooooooooo fucking intense.. sooooooo motherfucking intense .......Thankyou Mandy darling...." "I'm soaked you nasty little whore.." laughed Mandy patting the front of her now transparent white dress. "Soaked with your pee and cum...yummy......"

Smiling Lisa dropped her spent cigarello onto the marble floor..."Are we going to drink our little toast to us and our darling daughter's? " asked Lisa rubbing her sharp fingernails along the base of her rounded belly.

"Stand up slut.." ordered Mandy using the edge of the table to get her balance..she set the two full to the brim goblets on the white table cloth. "Nipple kisses first.." added Mandy taking two Mores 120's from her cigarello case..lighting them and placing one to Lisa's moist lips.

"Are you going to burn them?' taunted Lisa.. twin streams of smoke existing her perfect nose. "You promised to hurt my titties.."

"Just like a fucking kid..always wanting more..you also gonna ask me to raise your allowance too?? smiled Mandy rubbing her palm across her soaked dress front..making her stiff nipples show clearly thru the silky material. "Perhaps later I'll let my baby girl Sara burn them...now cup those twins I want to kiss them."

Lisa holding her cigarello cupped each tit offering them to Mandy. "Here baby..this what you want?"

With a wicked smirk Mandy leaned forward..and bit down on the stiff red nipple ...jerking her beautiful face back she stretched Lisa's nipple to nearly two inches,

"Aaaaahhhhhh...Jeeeeeeeeeeze that feels fantastic..bite..bite..bite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God..your sooooooo Fucking mean...thankyou..thankyou......." cried Lisa puffing on her cigarello. "Your soooooooo...Fucking..mean!!!"

Letting Lisa's big boob drop from her lips..Mandy enhaled on her cigarello.."Now bitch our toast.." laughed Mandy picking up the wine goblets..she placed one glass between Lisa's long beautiful finger's..Mandy holding the other.

Lisa took a long sip of the warm pee as Mandy sipped from the glass full of female cum. "Yummmmmy..sooo yummmy.." moaned Lisa licking at the goblet rim.

"Very tasty pussy juice sweetheart.." exclaimed Mandy trading goblets with Lisa. "Wow that is real Grade AA pee.." hissed Mandy taking a large gulp of the blonde's piss..a rivlet oozing from the corner of her sexy mouth.

"Now bitch open that pretty mouth of yours." said Mandy taking both semi full goblets..one in each hand.

Lisa did as Mandy ordered..tilting her pretty face back..her red lipsticked mouth..open wide...Mandy tipped the glasses letting the girl cum and pee mix.. flowing into Lisa's mouth. "There baby..your hot body fluids gushing out..now flowing in.....Owwwww..yeah...I can hear you gargling pee...Good slut.."

------------------------------------------------------

"I thought you said you were talented." chastised Sara placing her cigarello to her lips..then reached down and pulled the squatting big titted blonde's hair back so she could look in Lana's sexy blue eyes. "Thought you said you knew how to eat pussy. You've been licking my clit for 3 minutes and I haven't cum yet..."

"Maybe I need more practice." whimpered Lana blinking back a tear. "Maybe I should come and stay with you and your Mandy mom for awhile....eat you both a couple times a day...you know just for practice..."

"Yeah right!! You'd be a good bitch for a while...eating..licking..learning..but after a few days you'd be back to your same old high toned self. Talking shit.. giving orders and walking around like your shit don't stink. Your just like your mother...another nose in the air thinking your high class..I know your type. My Mandy mom's ex-husband filling your purse with cash..buying you clothes..cars...taking food out of my step-mom's and my mouth." sneered Sara blowing cigarello smoke into the girl's face... then bitch slapping the girl's cheek lightly.

"I promise...pleeeesee let me lick you again...I'll make you squirt...promise..promise..." Lana pleaded taking a nervous drag on her own Mores 120. "I'll do anything you ask me...anything!!!"

"God...what a silly cunt...of course you'll do anything I ask...because if you don't..you'll never taste this again." laughed Sara pulling the girl's face back between her nyloned thighs...mashing Lana's full pink lips against her bald pubic mound. "Now work on my clitoris till I cum...I still think your just a rich bitch who's so full of shit. In fact after I get my cookies...I'm going to give you an enema...clean you out before I fuck your ass!!"

"Can you make it a red wine enema...they make me drunk." mumurred Lana into Sara's wet pussy lips. "Cheap red wine...cause I'm a cheap slut."

"A slut maybe...but not cheap with a leather jacket like this." said Sara flicking her cigarello ashes onto the leather...then closing her eyes enjoying the feel of the sexy tramp's lapping tongue. "Just keep on doing that wonderful thing with your tongue and you can be my bitch forever...well maybe all this week anyway.."

Lana grasped Sara's asscheeks digging her long sharp nails into the firm tanned flesh..making Sara wince slightly as the girl's tongue licked up thru the swollen lips of Sara's smooth peach.

"Is that the way you want me to eat you?" slobbered Lana looking up trying to get a glimpse of approval from her new mistress. The only things she could see was Sara's tight abs and swaying boobs.

Sara answered by pressing Lana's mouth tighter against her grinding hips. "Grrrrr...what do you think you slut."

"Guess I'm doing it right.." thought Lana feeling Sara's juice smear her cheeks...trickling down her neck into her leather jacket. "Want to please her soooooo much...she's soooo sexy...and nasty."

"Maybe me and my Mandy mom will let you be our maid...Ummmmmm...that’s the spot...yeah right there." grunted Sara enhaling on her cigarello. "Now where was I..Ohhhh..yes..be our serving bitch...feed us strawberries and crème...stick them in our cunt's and pooper's....then eat them out."

"Maybe my mother could be a servant too?" slurped Lana focusing her tongue tip on Sara's peehole. "Ummmm you have a nice pee pee."

"Bitch keep talking...I'm going to cummmmmmmm....Aaaaaahhhh...yeah..Aaaahhh..yes...feels good babe. Keep tonguing my puss...GOD...Oh..Fuck yes...Yes...Fuck..Fuck..Fuck..eat my cunt!!!" screamed Sara loud enough for her mother and Lisa to hear.

"Everyone ok up there?" shouted Mandy from the dining-room below.

"Wonderful mommy." answered Sara. "Wonderful..Lana is just expressing her new friendship for me. Right Lana?"

"Right.. Sara...is going to be my new mommy. Going to teach me all kind of new things." purred Lana smiling wickedly up at Sara...flicking her wet pussy juice flavored tongue at Sara.

"New mommy!!! Why you lil' bitch I'm only 2 years older than you. Alright that’s it... get your big ass off that toilet bowl and follow me." ordered Sara pointing the finger's holding her smoldering cigarello at Lana. "Some poopshute stuffing is called for...RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Lana grinned at the sharp command...rising up following Sara from the bathroom. "Are you really going to fuck me? Put big nasty toys inside my pussy and butt?"

"An enema first..bitch lets go...in my room...NOW!!!"

"Wow...now this is what I call a girl's room." smirked Lana looking around the pink walled room. A large round bed covered in white silk sheets dominated the center of the room. A huge chandelier hung from the vaulted ceiling casting a flood of bright light directly on the bed. "Almost like a stage..."

Mounted on a tripod a very expensive professional video camera was set at the foot of the round bed. Round teakwood nightstands flanked the side of the huge bed.

"Like my bedroom?" asked Sara sliding open a mirrored closet. "Your new daddy pays for nice things. Me and Mandy mom bring pretty girls up here...we always video our little get togethers...soooo much fun knowing someone will be watching us fuck and eat pussy. Today...you’re my new shining star...darling!!"

"Should I get undressed?" asked Lana running her fingers across the silk sheets. "I really look hot naked.."

"No way baby..you look so lewd in those leather tights and boots..I want you in them...maybe open a few strategic openings for my toys." added Sara taking a bottle of cheap screw top wine from the fridge in the closet.

"How about my leather jacket?" added Lana opening a cigarello case on the night stand. "I get all nice and sweaty and slick when I wear it...fucking..."

"Just lose that titty top...and put the leather back on...I want those big titties smacking against the leather when I'm fucking you...bitch.." teased Sara lighting the cigarello Lana held to her lips...then lighting her own.

Blowing a stream of creamy smoke at the sexy girl slipping off her jacket..Sara tossed a big silk pillow onto the center of the bed.

Tossing the top at Sara..Lana chirped. "Like my big titties..Sara? Goina play rough with them? " added Lana putting her jacket back on.

"You bet bitch...now get your pretty self up on my bed...pillow under your belly and that big ass up in the air." ordered Sara taking a drag on her Mores 120. "Reach back and grab your spiked heels..."

Lana clapped her hands playfully...kneeling on the edge of the bed.."Take my cigarello...honey..I don't think I'm going to be able to smoke and hold my spikes at the same time."

Sara took the cigarello from the girl's finger's...watching Lana lay across the pillow humping her leather covered ass into the air. "Here have one more hit..before mommy Sara cleans up her lil' bitch."

Holding the brown filtered cigarello to Lana's lips..Sara smacked the girl's ass...drawing a smokey yelp.

"Owwww...mommy I like that...hit me again!!" Lana moaned dream like...pursing her pink lips exhaling a stream of smoke across the sheets. "Is this the way you want my ass?" Lana grasped the metal tipped black spiked heels..wiggling her ass in the air.

"Yes...slut..move that ass...because pretty soon it's going to be filled with grape juice." snapped Sara taking a sharp razor edged cutter from the nightstand drawer. Kneeling behind the young girl Sara placed one hand holding her cigarello on the leather covered buttock...with her right hand she touched the cutter to the leather asscrack seam.

"Nip..snip..snip.." hummed Sara drawing the blade across the threads making thempop..pop..pop..as she cut them. "Lot of pressure on that material." Sara smiled watching the leather divide exposing Lana's butt cleavege...the tight brown knot of her asshole starring at Sara.

"Whoa..girl friend you got one buttfucking ass." complimented Sara leaning back.. her own boot spikes digging into her own cheeks. "My step-mom is going to love you pooper!!!"

"You like my big ass Mommy Sara?" asked Lana looking back at Sara..her face pressed into the white silk sheets. "Does my Mommy Sara want to fuck her baby girl Lana?"

"Shut up bitch. I'm trying to decide wether to fuck you..eat you..or kick your ass out of my bed and go downstairs and help my step-mom Mandy fuck your mother.." quipped Sara cupping her elbow..then taking a pull off her cigarello as she studied the young girl's upturned buttocks.

"Something about grape juice in my pooper.." giggled Lana licking her full lips. "Gonna shove that wine bottle in my shitter.."

"God..the foul mouth on you..slut..of course I'm going to fuck your asshole with the bottle. I'm also going to cram something big and black in that sperm bank between your legs. Now just shut your trashy lil' mouth."

Lana gave Sara a hurt look...then smiled and giggled again. "Is it a bowling ball?"

"Lord.. the girl ...can't shut up." mused Sara drawing a mouthful of smoke. "Does your mother's mouth run as much as yours?"

"More except when she has a cock in it." answered Lana wiggling her ass again. "Can I have another cigarello?"

Sara backed off the big round bed and walked over to the bedside table. Taking a fresh Mores from her cigarello case..Sara held it in her finger's next to her own. She opened the drawer and fished thru a jumble of dildos.. vibrators and anal beads.