Slutty Sara's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh...there it is." exclaimed Sara holding up a foot long..wrist thick..black dildo with a matching leather harness. "You can have another cigarello...if and I mean if you can promise to shut up. Your school girl giggling is getting on mommy's nerves and when your mommy is extremely horny...which I am and when she wants to have a cum.. which I want..she can't be wasting her precious time trying to silence an insolent lil' bitch..."

"Okay Mommy Sara...baby girl Lana will be quiet...except when I scream when you make your lil' slut cum." purred Lana mouthing a silent kiss at Sara.

"Good..now here's your cigarello." said Sara placing the Mores 120 to the sexy girl's lips. She stood behind Lana staring at the luscious sight of the leather covered ass. "My God your oozing cunt juice on my silk sheets." Sara added licking her lips as she watched glistening drops of pussy juice well at the mouth of Lana's vagina...trailing down.. dripping from the very pronounced knot of her clitoris.

"I can't help it mommy..you make me sooooo fucking horny...I think I'm going to cum real hard for you."

"I bet your slut of a mother is telling my Mandy mom the very same thing." laughed Sara blowing a stream of cigarello smoke on the girl's upthrust ass. "Let me get into my sexy lil' strap-on and we'll see about filling up that hot little twat of yours...but first enema time!!!!"

Sara leaned forward touching the long sharp nail of her forefinger into one of the creamy white puddles shimmering on the silk bedsheet. Rubbing the fluid between her thumb and forefinger...then touching them to her lips. "Ummmmm...you taste good baby girl...I'm gonna eat you up after I fuck you.."

"Promise?" begged Lana..enhaling on the cigarello Sara held to her lips.

"Promise.." pledged Sara setting the girl's cigarello in the ashtray on the table. "Stay in that position bitch."

Sara walked over to the mirrored closet..pushing it open to reveal a well stocked mini-bar complete with wine goblets and ice. "Yummy..yummy..yummy..Lana's gonna have love in her tummy..." sang Sara in her perfect pitched voice. "Gonna have Mommy Sara's big cock in her tummy..tummy......tuuummmmmmmy..."

"She's beautiful and can sing too." purred Lana watching wide eyed as Sara carried a wine glass and the screw cap bottle of wine to the side dresser. Setting them side by side Sara then turned on the video camera.

" Hello everyone today..in the further Adventures of Slutty Sara...Sara..lil' ol' me is going to teach her baby girl a thing or two about keeping her insides nice and clean..and plus I'm going to fuck her brains out!!!!" mugged Sara into the camera lens. "Now watch lil' Sara is going to grow a cock right before your eyes."

Sara turned her back to the camera and stepped into the black leather dildo holder..cinching up the straps.. snapping the 18 kt gold buckles.

"Wal La..." smiled Sara turning to face the recorder..clapping her hand's like a magican. The huge black rubber dildo sprouting from the base of her taut tanned belly. "12 inches of love for my lil' slut..."

Sara placed her hands's on her hips pushing back the tails of her red silk man's dress shirt. Her big boobs swaying lewdly. She grabbed the strap-on cock in both hand's and shook it at the camera.

"Will the little slut take my big cock?" quizzed Sara taking a double pump on her cigarello. "Will her tiny baby girl pussy swollow it...or will mommy's pecker bust her wide open?"

"Mommy Sara would you pleeeeeeeese...do something...fuck me...shove that bottle up my poop shute or just do something to your baby girl...I'm sooooooo mother fucking turned-on!!!"

Sexy Sara smirked holding her cigarello in one hand and picked up the long necked green wine bottle. Uncapping the bottle Sara tipped the bottle to her lipsticked lips. "Yuck...cheap wine for a cheap slut..."

Kneeling onto the edge of her bed Sara smacked her palm on Lana's asscheek.."Higher slut!!" snapped Sara flicking a bit of cigarello ash on the whimpering girl's tight ringed asshole.

"Oh...mommy...yes..." moaned Lana watching her mommy Sara put her thumb over the mouth of the wine bottle. Turning the bottle up Sara let a little of the purple wine dribble onto the slut's protruding anus.

Lana flexed her tight sphincter muscles making the wine bubble. "OH..GOD..MOMMY..YES!!!!" gasped Lana as Sara jammed the mouth of the wine bottle into her asshole . "HOLY..FUCK......"

"Pretty wild..huh? Baby Lana...." asked Sara sinking 3 inches of the neck into Lana's ass. "Feel that grape juice fill you up. Hold it in..your going to take the whole liter...."

"Your going to make your daughter drunk...I do very bad things when I'm tipsy...very naughty things!!" giggled Lana humping her butt trying to get more of the bottle inside her.

Sara watched as the level of the wine dropped in the bottle..as Lana's insides sucked up the intoxicating fluid.

"Mommy..I feel like I'm getting high...I think the alcohol is starting to work..." Lana slurring her words slightly. "Making nasty Lana drunk....when you gonna fuck me?"

"Right now bitch..." panted Sara kneeling between Lana's soft leather booted legs..inching the big black dildo closer to the young blonde's gaping pussy lips. The knee's of Sara's own red thigh high spiked heeled boots slipped in the creamy puddles of Lana's lube. "Slippery..little bitch aren't you?"

"Ah..huh...very wet...Mommy Sara...wet for my mommy's cock..." Lana sighed..her eye's half closed. "Fuck me...Sara...Fuck your lil' girl...." Lana pulled on the metal spiked heels of her boots..drawing her leg's farther apart.

Letting her cigarello dangle from her lips..Sara balanced herself with one hand holding onto the the wine bottle planted in Lana's wiggling ass and with her free hand guided the black rubber cock head against Lana's pussy.. working her hip's Sara nudged the plum shaped head into the girl's oozing cunt.

"Ahhhh...yeah..mom..Fuck me...yes..yes..yes..Mommy Sara..Fuck your lil' girl Lana!!!! God I can feel you spreading my pussy!!! Fuck..Fuck...Fuuuuuucck...that's a big cock you got mommy...."

"The bitch is really enjoying herself."" thought Sara watching the final inch of grape wine disappear into the lovely girl's asshole. "Maybe to much...I think this bitch may have done this before."

"Deeper..Mommy Sara...Fuck me deeper. I want your whole cock. Fuck mommy I'm fucking getting really drunk..how much wine is left?"

"None!!!! You little hussy..your pooper drank the whole fucking bottle." laughed Sara rocking her pelvis burying nearly six inches of hard rubber cock in the bald cunt. "Have you done this wine enema thing before?"

"Oh..Fuck Yes...my mother taught me..we do wine enema's and douches all the time...sometimes we even do it to daddy..."

The ash from her Mores sprinkled over the girl's back as Sara hunched over Lana's upthrust butt. "Take this slut!!!" swore Sara pulling up on the wine bottle...Lana's butt butter coating the green glass.

"Ooooowww....weeeeee...that's it Mommy Sara...shove it back in my ass!!" screamed Lana releasing her spiked heels...placing her hand's on her buttocks ..ripping the leather tights apart. "Fuck my ass..Fuck my cunt...Fuck..Fuck..yeah,,Oh yeah...deeper...Oh my God...just fuck me..."

"Ready to cum...baby girl? Ready to give Mother Sara your cum?" panted Sara riding the bitch's ass..the dildo making wet sucking noises on each down stroke. "Ass full of grape and a cunt full of rubber...baby girl you could just say...your full of it......"

"Oh..Jeez..Mommy...Aaaahhhh..yeah...Oh my God...your making your baby girl cum...cum..cum..cuuuuuummm!!" "Like that bitch?" moaned Sara visibly watching the girl's body quake with her orgasm. "Is your Mommy Sara fucking you good? Is she fucking you better than any man?"

"Yes..Yes..Yes...Mommy ..better than any boy..could...I think I might just fall in love with you..." cried Lana collapsing on the white silk sheets.. "Cum...sooooo fucking goooood!!!!" Sara pushed on Lana's asscheeks laying the exhusted girl flat on her wine bloated belly. Her big black rubber beauty popping from the girl's well fucked cunt...a long thread of Lana's cum fluid looping from the gleaming cock tip..clinging to her swollen blood congested clitoris.

"Surprise!!!!! What a fucking performance!!!" Sara heard someone cheer from the door to her bedroom. She turned..the big dildo bobbing to and fro...Lana's orgasm gleaming wetly along the cock's entire length.

"Hi..Mom...Hi Mrs. Ramsay...did you catch the whole show?" asked Sara slipping off the bed...picking up a fresh cigarello from the night stand.

"Enough to know that "BAD" girl's run in the Ramsay family!!!!" chimed Mandy and Lisa from the open doorway. Lisa naked except for her yellow six inch cum fuck me spikes and her grey suit jacket...her neck..tits and thighs decorated with dozens of bright red lipstick prints. Mandy her white silk dress ripped down the middle.. the hem tented over a bright red rubber cock..jutting from her crotch.

Walking into the room arm in arm..they both stopped at the night stand and helped themselves to Sara's cigarellos. "Baby girl Lana looks a little done in." chirped Mandy drawing in her smoke..blowing a creamy cloud in Lana's direction.

"Look's like the younger half of the Ramsay girls also got her share of Mandy and Sara cock!!!" smiled Lisa kissing Mandy on the cheek.

"We have some good news Sara..." grinned Mandy waving her Mores in the air. "Lisa and I decided that she's going to kick out my ex and the four of us are going to live together...just think us girls... together...24/7..."

"Goodie..Goodie.." purred Sara clapping her hands . "I think that calls for a toast. Lana wiggle your big ass over to the edge of the bed. Mom get three more glasses from the bar...Lisa get your daughter a fresh cigarello."

Lana giggled and crawled backward to the bed's edge...the wine bottle sticking up...planted firmly in her asshole. Mandy holding her Mores returned with the three wine goblets...Lisa placed the freshly lit cigarello to her daughter's lips.

Her Mores dangling from her lips the smoke curling upward.. Sara reached between Lana's legs grasping the round bottom of the wine bottle. "On your back bitch." ordered Sara holding her wine glass between her finger's.

Lana rolled drunkenly onto her back the green bottle gripped firmly by her sphincter...smiling she enhaled on her cigarello.

"Mother...Lisa grab her spiked heels and hold her legs." ordered Sara kneeling next to the bed."To the Ramsay girls..bad girl's...nasty sluts...to my new Lisa Mom and my baby girl Lana..."

Sara with a wicked grin plucked the wine bottle from Lana's asshole with a loud...POP!!! a fountian of purple wine gushed from Lana's puckered asshole spurting straight up in the air.

"Oh GOD...this is soooo fucking nasty Lisa screamed with glee holding her glass..catching some of the grape juice in her glass. "Right from my baby's butt!!!!"

Sara an expert at catching spurts of all kinds..held her glass near Lana's ass the geyser filling her glass to the brim..."I never miss a drop.." Sara hissed watching her Mandy mom kneel between the young girl's spread thighs filling her goblet...then placing her lips directly on Lana's spraying asshole..the wine spilling onto her white torn dress.

"To my girls.." said Mandy standing up holding her glass up in the air. Taking a mouthful she kneeled over Lana spitting the wine into the girl's open mouth...

Sara sat back on her heels loving the feel of her spikes digging into her cheeks...she took a tiny sip of the wine.

"To my new family!!!" she quipped taking a drag off her cigarello. "Never a dull moment."

"Here...Here..." Mandy..Lisa and Lana all cheered in unison. "To Sara and the Ramsay girls!!!!"