Slutty Slave Plays & Dreams Of Threesome

Story Info
She tells You about her fantasy.
983 words
3.32
22.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToyAmy
ToyAmy
1 Followers

I email You quickly and beg You to let me play with myself. You will be working all night and Your pussy is just begging to be played with. You give me permission and i rush home and get upstairs and slowly start stripping down, pretending i'm doing a little strip tease for my Master and i'm watching myself in the mirror the whole time, which is getting me so worked up and then i start teasing myself, playing with my tits wanting my Master's mouth sucking on them or my Master's cum all over them for me to play with. Then i slowly make my way down to Your pussy, i turn the butterfly I’ve had to wear (without it turned on of course) all night on and slip a finger into my soaking pussy while playing with the plug in Your ass. i slip on my collar and leash (i love playing with my collar and leash on to remind me of how i’m a little cum pet) and make my way into bed with all my toys.

i pick the vibrator first and slam it into Your pussy cumming right when it slips in. while i’m slipping the vibrator in and out i start to think about finding a girl for my Master…we’re dying to have a threesome and i start to think about what would happen if i found one on this website.

So i start playing with Your pussy and picture one of the girls writing back to my email and we start exchanging sex stories, i tell her all about my Master and how we want a threesome and all the crazy things we do and i send her some pictures my Master took of his toy: pictures of me fucking Your pussy with toys, pics of Your cock slipping in and out of Your pussy and pics of the toy you make me wear in Your ass when i’m not with my Master. She tells me how she used to be a mistress for a little slave girl and all the hot sexy things they did. We finally agree to meet but it's just she and i first...

So we meet at a bar and instantly i'm turned on. She's just like what we want and she doesn't waste anytime and kisses me and Your pussy just becomes soaking wet. We have a few drinks and start talking about sex and toys and everything. She puts her hand on my thigh and slowly starts making her way up my skirt to my bare pussy and she starts to run her hand up and down Your wet slit…all of a sudden she hits the end of the buttplug you make me wear and you can tell she knows right away what it is and she's instantly turned on. i tell her how that's my "collar" and i have to wear it whenever i'm not with my Master as a reminder of who owns me. Right then she slams two fingers deep into Your pussy right at the bar. She quickly tells me to call You and have You meet us.

We walk in the door and you're already there with two collars and leashes. You tell us to get on our knees and play with ourselves while You put our collars on. You pull out Your cock and have both of us start licking and sucking it. Then you pull Your cock away from both of us, make us take our shirts off and start making out while you rub Your cock between our tits. You pull us by our leashes onto the bed, You lean her over the bed and slip a buttplug deep in her ass-- one just like mine!! You tell her to get on her back and lie at the the edge of the bed. You then make me get on my knees in front of her and You push my face deep into her pussy while You make me rub your cock right on my face and her clit. Just as i'm making her cum You cum all over my face and her pussy. You make me clean her all up and then You all up and You keep me there with cum dripping down my face.

Then You pull out the double dildo and slip us on each end and put on a hot threesome porn. You make us fuck each other and while we do that You go back and forth making us both suck Your cock. I start to feel Your cock get hard in my mouth and i know You're getting ready to fuck again. You tie me to the bed. You and she pick toys and start playing with all of them on me. One uses a dildo in Your pussy while the other fucks my mouth with the vibrator and You just tease and torture me, slowly fucking all my slutty holes with all different toys.

Then You put her on the bed on her back with the strap-on on. You tell me to climb on. I slip the giant strap-on into Your tight little pussy. While im doing that You rip the buttplug out of Your ass and replace it with Your cock. Both of my holes just ripping apart and so full I can’t even beg to cum i’m so wet and being fucked so hard. Then You make me fill my mouth with her huge tits filling all my holes just like a little slut!! i just LOVE having all my holes filled!!!

After You cum deep in Your ass You make me clean your cock while she cleans Your dripping cum from Your ass slowly moving her tongue in and out of Your ass making sure she gets all Your cum... We take a quick break before starting all over again...

ToyAmy
ToyAmy
1 Followers