Slutty Soccer Mom - Making the Team Ch. 01

Story Info
Kendra will do most anything to get her son on the team...
3k words
4.52
119.1k
222
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Bandits are an elite team. Only the best get on that squad. Forget high school teams, if I get on this squad, I'll have every top college wanting me." Kendra Lucas barely heard her son, Chandler as she drove to the soccer field. She knew her son was a top-notch soccer player and was annoyed that she had to take him to a tryout. Most coaches were falling over themselves recruiting him and she had at least five prep schools offering him full rides. Why was this team supposedly so elite? It was true that this team did have the areas best players, culled from the best schools and that their coach was once a member of the US Men's National team. His team the Bandits, went all over the country and was one of if not the best in the country. So, Kendra knew that Chandler should be on this squad, but she was still annoyed that he had to "try out".

Arriving at the Soccer facility, she saw a number of high end cars much like the Audi Quattro that she was driving and after finding a spot and helping Chandler get his gear from the back of the car approached the desk where the tryouts were registering. The registrar, a pretty blonde found Chandler's name and pointed him to where the other hopefuls were waiting. Kendra turned with a sigh and looked to see if there was anyone that she knew of the soccer moms on the team. She would hope that she might be able to get an angle on how hard it would be to get on the team.

"Kendra! I should have known you and Chandler would be here." A fiery redhead waved to her from a group of women who were gathered to one side of the facility. Kendra was quietly relieved that there was at least one person that she knew. Becky Hunter was an old friend from college and her twin sons Keith and Kendall were top notch soccer players like her son.

"Its all Chan could talk about, Keith and Kendall being on this team and that a spot had came open." Kendra replied.

"After the McDougal's moved away, a spot opened up. I'm pretty sure that Chandler will have a good shot at getting that striker position." Kendra had noticed that Becky was wearing a short tennis skirt that hugged her ample curves. She also noticed that the other soccer moms that she was conversing with before were also dressed in skirts or sundresses. It was a nice day, but not overly warm so Kendra was curious why all the moms were dressed so racy. Especially since there wasn't a single male parent there. All the men that were there were part of the coaching staff. Kendra simply filed it away as an oddity and continued to chat with Becky.

"One spot and there are at least a dozen hopefuls." I would hate to be the coach that has to make that choice." Kendra mused.

"Oh, if it comes down to making a choice, I'm pretty sure that you'll...umm he'll make a good impression." Becky said hoping that Kendra didn't catch the slip. Kendra said nothing in reply as she watched the coaches put the players through various drills. One by one a player would be pulled aside and they would trudge off the field. Chandler was not one that was being pulled aside instead he was setting the pace. Finally, there were two players left. Chandler and another young man who Kendra saw get dropped off by a mom in a minivan who didn't stay. The head coach Mr. Reece announced that he would accept both young men on the team as provisional player and that they would compete weekly for a starting spot. Though Chandler was happy that he made the team, Kendra was miffed. She expected him to make the team. She made note that she would have to speak to the coach.

"Coach Reece can I speak to you for a minute?" Kendra stepped up to the coach after practice had concluded. Coach Reece was a tall lithe man, his cocoa skin a sharp contrast to the white soccer shirt he had on. Coach Reece was speaking to a couple other moms who were seemingly enthralled by what he had been telling them. As he turned to address Kendra they giggled amongst themselves and walked quickly away. Kendra noticed like the other soccer moms on this team, they too were wearing short skirts, shorter that you would expect a mother to wear.

"Mrs...?" Coach Reece's deep baritone voice caught Kendra a bit by surprise. She was taken by the rich almost casually seductive tone and she stammered her response.

"L-Lucas. Kendra Lucas." Kendra was puzzled as to why this man whom shed never met had her so suddenly flustered."

Ah yes, Chandler." He's made the team. You should be proud."

"Coach, Chan is an elite player. I didn't pull him from his school team and turn down AAU spots for him to just 'make' the team."

"Mrs. Lucas, Chandler will have to work to secure and keep a starting position."

"Can we discuss what he needs to do?"

"We can discuss what can be done." Coach Reece replied, his deep voice seemingly to be more alluring to Kendra. She couldn't figure out what it was that was making her so flustered.

"I'd like that."

"Hey Mom!" Chandler's voice broke Kendra out of her reverie. She turned to look at her son who was beaming ear to ear. "I'm gonna go with the Hunter brothers and Jeremy. Mrs. Hunter is going to treat us to lunch to celebrate us making team and then she'll give me a ride home." Kendra looked past her son and saw Becky waving at her.

"Sure thing, honey. Enjoy" Kendra replied turning back to Coach Reece, she addressed him. "As I said, I'd like to discuss what needs to be done."

"My office is on the third floor of the complex if you want to meet me there in about 20 minutes. Let me get this gear stored and we can discuss matters further."

Kendra found Coach Reece's office in the complex and as she waited was still puzzled why she was so taken with the coach. Yes, he was a handsome man but she was happily married. Her husband of 18 years was handsome in his own rugged way. She couldn't figure out what it was. When she spied Coach Reece coming up the hallway, she was startled at how she got butterflies upon seeing him. It made no sense to her why did she feel like this?

Opening up his office. Coach Reece ushered Kendra in and had her sit on the couch on one side of the office. Kendra marveled at all the trophies and awards that adorned the office. Pictures of Coach Reece in action in games and posing with the US coach. It was an impressive sight. Kendra put that aside as she was determined to get the coach to see things her way and make Chandler a starter on this team. "Coach Reece, I..."

"Please call me Kevin." Coach Reece's voice seemed to get deeper and more hypnotic to Kendra with every word he spoke and Kendra was getting more and more enthralled.

"Ok, Kevin. I think Chandler is good enough to not only play on your team but be a starter." Kendra was determined to make a good argument for her son.

"I agree, Chandler has what it takes." Kevin sat on the edge of his desk looking at Kendra. For his part, he was looking over her shapely curvy body and was not hiding it. He knew she was taken by him, the growing spot between her legs was a telltale.

"Then what does he need to do to start?"

"I think that you have to impress on me why he should start."

"Impress on you?" Kendra was puzzled and slightly taken aback.

"You're doing a fairly good job to start. Kevin said."

"Come again?"

Kevin chuckled "We'll work on that. Tell me Kendra, did you wonder why all the moms on this team wear dresses?"

"Yes, I noticed that."

"It's a requirement of team. It is also mandatory that they do not wear panties. That is to prevent just what is going on between your legs." Coach Reece had stood, crossed the room and stood over Kendra. For her part, Kendra had not moved and was now recalling that all the soccer moms were wearing dresses or skirts and that she hadn't seen a panty line on any of them. She also noticed to her astonishment that her own panties were now soaking wet and soaked through to her yoga pants. She looked up and saw Kevin standing over her and that at her eye level on the couch, was looking directly at his crotch. Kendra could see that there was a sizeable bulge there.

"What else is required? Kendra said almost in a dazed state.

"That the coach is kept satisfied. Kevin's voice grew deeper and even more mesmerizing.

As almost if in a post hypnotic suggestion, Kendra reached up to the waistband of Kevin's shorts and pulled them down. She was startled momentarily by the sight of Kevin's long girthy thick cock. It was almost twice the size of her wrist and was growing harder and thicker by the second.

"Oh my, I never thought I'd see one that big in the flesh." Kendra said out loud and knew saying gave her inner desires away. One of her husband's secret vices was his interest in interracial porn. She had stumbled on this on his laptop one day and had masturbated herself to a half dozen climaxes watching the selection that was left on there. She never told him what she had found, but had fucked him silly that night, she had secretly fantasized about a black cock but of course never thought she'd get the chance to see one in person.

"You want to touch that, don't you?"

Without a worded reply, she slowly placed her hand on the thickening phallus and gave a slow upward stroke. She was entranced by its seemingly endless growth and wanted nothing more than to feel it. Without any further prompting, she licked the underside of the coach's cock. She was not sure if she could fit the head into her mouth but continued to moisten the phallus with her tongue. With her other hand, she reached between her own legs and was stunned by the complete wetness that she found there. She was soaked. Reaching under her yoga pants she began to massage her hardening clit. After a few more licks. Kevin pulled away, crossed the room and locked the door. Turning back to Kendra, he ordered. "You will not wear panties around me anymore, starting now. Take those off."

Without a word of protest, Kendra pulled her sneakers, yoga pants and thong panties off. She sat back down on the couch. Kevin crossed back over to her and to her shock, knelt down in front her, spread her legs and lowered his head to her steaming pussy.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Kendra protested. "I didn't think that black men...ohhhhhh!" Her query was silenced as Kevin flicked his tongue over her clit. Kendra shaved her pubes and Kevin was glad that he would not have to order her to do so as he had other moms on the team. Instead, he took note of Kendra's distended puffy pussy lips that were already dripping with her juices. Continuing to slowly lick her already stiff clit, Kevin inserted a long finger into her snatch, and relished the shocked "Oh!" That came from Kendra's already open mouth

For her part Kendra was in shocked bliss, her husband rarely if ever ate her pussy though always demanding that he suck his cock. Sometimes he would be so worked up that he would blast cum into her mouth without warning. That was something that she hated, but this was way different. She thought that shed gladly suck the coach's cock. Not just to further Chandler's soccer career but for own slutty pleasure as well. Her thoughts were further jolted as she felt her pussy clench around the quickening ministrations of Kevin's fingers and tongue lashes on her clit. She couldn't believe that she was getting off this fast and her hips began to buck to his continued rapidly oral work. She then let out a sharp cry and felt herself suddenly gush from her pussy. "Oh shit" Kendra thought, what did I just do?

Kevin stood up slowly. "Very good. Now you're ready,"

Ready for what? Kendra thought. Then she quickly realized that Kevin was going to put that thick cock in her. Part of her wanted to scream no. Part of her was wondering how she got into this. Part of her wanted to push him off and run. But there was a larger part that was curious and another part that was hungry with lust. Kendra let that part take over and she laid back on the couch letting Kevin slide his massive tool into him. For his part, Kevin knew instinctively that Kendra had never had a black man and knew he would have to work it in very slowly. He teased the tip of his cockhead on the edge of her clit. This put Kendra in a haze of lust that she wanted to feel his cock in her. "Fucking stop teasing me!!" She implored.

Kevin knew that the slower he went, the more that Kendra would want his cock in her. He continued to slowly slip his cock bit by bit into her and relished the tightness of the white pussy. Kendra was now in a frenzy, trying to grab Kevin's ass and push him deeper into her. But Kevin grabbed her wrists and pinned her back. He was in control and he wanted to make sure that she knew it.

"You want this black cock." He whispered, his deep voice taunting Kendra.

"Yes, please!"

"Then tell me."

"I want it!"

Pulling his cock almost all the way out. Kevin admonished her. "That is not how it is done. You will tell me that you want this big black cock. We will start again.

Kendra nearly wept as Kevin started out again with the tip dragging along her clit and the sliding in, inch by torturous inch. "Fucking asshole, quit teasing me and let me feel you!" She snarled at him

Kevin smiled a wicked smile at her, a smile that infuriated her and yet at the same time made her hotter. "Tell me you want my big black cock then"

"I want that big fucking black cock in me now!"

Rearing back with a growl, Kevin buried his cock to the hilt into Kendra pussy which made her gasp in shock and her reaction was an unexpected observation blurting out.

"Oh my god, you're fucking huge!" Kendra's reaction was startling to her first true penetration. Kevin, used to a white womans rwaction to his cock was simply to continue with slow and deliberate strokes. Kevin sawed his cock into her, hitting her cervix pounding to depths that neither her husband nor her dildo ever reached. Kendra had instinctively pulled up her sports bra and Kevin sucked hungrily at her engorged nipples. Meanwhile the sloshing of wetness with each stroke assaulted her ears and her moans and wails became more primal. Kendra couldn't help herself, she was giving herself to this man and loving every minute of it.

Kevin then in one swift motion picked Kendra up off the couch and sat down himself. Kendra had no time to think, she was now impaled on the coach's fully rock-hard cock. She didn't have time to think of anything but the deep places that Kevin's cock was hitting and how they had never been hit before. She didn't have time to build up to an earth shattering climax they were happening rapid fire one after the other and her pussy was a torrent of cum. Then it happened.

Kevin reached up and gently yet firmly placed one hand in Kendra's strawberry blonde locks and the other hand on her throat. Pulling her hair and lightly choking her sent Kendra over a new cliff of ecstasy and she squirted even harder on Kevin's cock. She couldn't stop getting off.

The riding got to be more and more intense and Kevin could feel his balls tensing up and he knew he was going to cum

"Fuck baby, I'm about to cum!"

"NO!" Kendra suddenly snapped back into reality. She wasn't on the pill and she had let this man fuck her bareback. He couldn't cum in her. Kevin instead continued to pump harder and faster.

"Yeah! I'm gonna bust a good nut in that white pussy."

"NO!" Kendra protested. "You can't!" But she didn't stop riding or even slow down for that matter.

"Yeah, fill that tight white pussy with this black man's hot cum."

"No, please. I can't! My husband will..."

"Your husband will what? Want to jerk off to it? Maybe ill just clean it out of you myself!"

"Oh fuck, I'm coming again!" Kendra screamed as she felt Kevin's cock get seemingly harder and felt his cum explode in her. She felt another gush from her pussy as a river of cum flooded out of her. Kevin kept on pumping, grunting with every stroke.

"Yeah, push that cum deep in that wet pussy." Kevin grunted.

"Holy fuck, what did you just do?" Kendra weakly protested. She was horrified that she had just let this man that she just met fuck her to multiple screaming climaxes. Then again, there was a part of her that was fascinated and craved more of it.

"What did I do?" Kevin said casually in an almost bored tone as his slid his still hard cock out of Kendra's sopping wet pussy. "I made you a member of the soccer moms. You just secured Chandlers place on this team."

"A member of the soccer moms?" Kendra asked totally puzzled. "What does that mean?"

"Go ask Becky Hunter or Danielle Reynard or Regina Curtis. They will tell you. They are part of the Bandits soccer mom sorority." Kevin said as he regarded Kendra's body on the couch. "And leave the panties here. You won't be needing them anymore..."

To be continued