Slutwife for an Aggressive Bull

Story Info
My wife turned into slut by her dominant Bull.
2.1k words
4.25
184.9k
131

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomas_ice
tomas_ice
374 Followers

"What are you, first and foremost?" he asked.

"Your slut Sir."

"And what comes second slut?"

"To be his wife," she said, looking straight into my eyes. I was rock hard, looking at my wife, naked on her knees in front of him.

"Now suck my cock slut," he ordered her. She got straight to it, licking his cock up and down before putting it into her mouth. She sucked him slowly to begin, but he grabbed her head and start fucking her mouth, faster and harder with every thrust. "I am going to cum in your mouth slut and then you are going to give your pathetic little hubby a kiss." With that he fucked her mouth faster and harder, used her like a slut. He blew his load into her mouth, kept her head still as he emptied his balls into her mouth. "Now crawl over to him slut." She gave me a wet kiss, rolling his cum into my mouth. This wasn't the first time I tasted his cum though...

It all started little over one month ago when I received e-mail from unknown sender.

"Hello Tomas. First I want to say that you have a lovely wife. Really good looking and fun to talk to. You see, I have been talking to your wife for the last few weeks and learn a lot about her in the process."

What a fuck was this I thought. Who was this?

"I am not sure you know, but your wife has a slutty and submissive side to her. Side that I have been exploring. And boy, is she submissive! She has shared with me all your experience and your darkest fantasies. You are a kinky bastard, aren't you?"

Now I was all confused. Why has he been talking to my wife and what has she told him.

"I know you are curious now and you want to know more. Don't bother calling your wife, she has her phone turned off. Go to this link and we can talk more there."

At the bottom of his email was a link. He was right, I was getting curious, what was going on. My wife toying with me or what? I clicked on the link and my browser took me into a volafile room, with 2 participant. "DOMBULL wrote. "hello Tomas, change your nick to Tom," he ordered.

DOMBULL wrote: "so you are a curious cuck Tom. That is good. I am just chatting with your wife in another room so bear with me if I take some time answering you."

Tomas wrote: "Who are you and what is going on?"

DOMBULL wrote: "I am your wife's bull and she play's the part of a slutty submissive housewife quite well to be honest."

Tomas wrote: "You don't know my wife."

DOMBULL wrote: "I admit, I haven't met her in person, but I do know her Tomas. I think I know more about her sexual fantasies then you do, and you have been married to her, for what, 15 years?"

He had that right. We have been married for 15 years, but together for nearly 20 years. What else does this guy know about our life?

Tomas wrote: "What the fuck is going on'"

DOMBULL wrote: "Ok, I am going to lay it out for you. Your wife has needed some more adventure in her sex life and she started going on online chatrooms. That is where I met her. We started talking and I soon realized that she likes to be submissive. She liked the task I gave her, and she was willing to send me proof after the tasks. For example, this picture."

With that a picture call "Anna with the nipple clamps" appeared. There was a picture of my wife's tits, with nipple clamps on and a smile on her face. She has never put them on for me, says it hurts too much. I couldn't believe she would send him face picture with her tits exposed!

DOMBULL wrote: "See, that was two weeks ago, she is now custom to the clamps. She puts them on nearly daily now. And I have a lot of picture of your pretty wife, in all kind of situation. And she is happy, she says she is hornier and is getting more attention from you. Is that right cucky?"

It was right, recently we have been having sex nearly daily, after a long dry spell. I thought it was just because we now have the house to our own, the kids away in collage.

Tomas wrote: "I suppose so. But what are your intention?"

DOMBULL wrote: "Well, first it was just innocent online fun but I kind of like the idea of having my own married little slut to use. So, I started gathering information. Asking the right question, leading her into my own net. Now I know where you guys live, where both of you work and so on. I have visited your wife facebook account. Love the pictures there."

I was shocked. I try to call Anna but no answer. I went on facebook but she was offline. What a fuck had she gotten herself into?

DOMBULL wrote: "I have also learned a thing or two about your pathetic fantasies cuck. You like her to fuck other guys, but just when you are around. You like to be humiliated a little, being naked, in panties at work mister manager? Pathetic, but also quite cool in this situation. You know, she has told me everything. I love that woman. She is so open, when she thinks nobody know her real name. That she is save in cyber space. But both you and I now know that she isn't. That she has been exposed and it is only the beginning. I am now going to break the news to her so I won't be chatting with you while I talk to her on the phone. But you wait here, I have to talk to you again after the phone call."

He was going to call her. I quickly took up the phone and tried to call her. It was busy.

All I could do was wait, I was nervous, what was going to happen. What would she say to him. I couldn't concentrate on work, just sat there looking at the screen waiting for a reply from him. At last it came.

DOMBULL wrote: "I am sorry how long it took. Your wife was shocked, begged me to delete the pictures and forget about everything. Haha, yeah right! But after a while she started to beg me not to tell you about this. She doesn't know that you know, you know? Hehe, I am really enjoying this. So the deal is that we are going to meet tomorrow, you will act like nothing has happened when you come home tonight and I will tell you all about how I will use her tomorrow... deal? (like you have a choice!)."

I was in shock to be honest. How could she? Why would she send him naked picture of herself? Obey his orders? But at the same time, I must admit I was turned on. Knowing that my wife, who can be a bit bossy submitting to this man. Who I don't know who is!

Tomas wrote: "What can I do to stop this from happening? Please man, she is my wife. You don't want to ruin our marriage?"

DOMBULL wrote: "I have no intention ruining your life. I am going to have fun with her and I think she will enjoy it, well most of it anyway. And if some of what she has been telling me about you is true, then you will have fun too...cuckboy!"

She had told him about that! My secret fantasy regarding being a submissive cuckold! I could feel the heat in my face, there I was, sitting behind my desk talking to a stranger through the internet, blushing!

Tomas wrote: "I don't know what to say, other than to plead. Don't do this! I will not be able to keep my face when I come home!"

DOMBULL wrote: "Yes you can and yes you will. This is not about you. This is about your lovely wife and it is about my perverted side. You will not stand in my way with your wife cuckboy or this pictures will go to all your coworkers..."

Pictures keeps uploading into the site, I knew them all, knew all the file names. It was a picture of me and my wife in all kind of sexual activities. Oh my god! She had showed him almost all our collection! What was she thinking?

On my way home that night I decided to follow his rules and act like nothing has happened. I wanted to see what will happen the next day. Even though I was a little frustrated how far my wife has got this "relationship" i was also sexually aroused by it! She greeted me with a kiss when I got home, made us dinner and acted very normal. I was surprised how easy she could hide the fact that she had been exposing herself to another man earlier that day. She went to bed early and left me frustrating, horny and confused.

The next morning, I was gone to work before my wife got up. It was hard to concentrate on my schedule, my tasks at work. All I could think about was that later that day my wife would meet this guy and what he will do, how she would react and how he was going to show me the proof. I texted my wife during lunch, asked her how her day was going and what was planned. Nothing much she said, all good and happy. I was so frustrated, but yet so excited, even after a double jerk off the night before!

It was around 2 that I got the email I had been waiting for. The subject was "HEADS UP!" "Dear Mr cucky, I am going to send email to 3 of my friends, you will be blind cc there, so DO NOT REPLY to that email." I just sat there, staring at my screen, waiting for the email. 10 minutes later it finally came through. Subject was "nice little slut"

"Hello boys, as I told you guys the other night I have hooked on some pretty awesome wife. Now I got her exactly where I want her. On her knees." The email had a attachment and when I opened it I was my wife on her knees with his massive cock in her mouth. I jumped at my seat. She was looking down so the other guys who got this mail didn't see her face that good, but I knew who that was. It was my wife.

Few minutes later I got another email from him with a link and specific instruction. I should sign in as Tom and not say a word. I was quick to obey. Inside this room where five individuals, DOMBULL, Steve, Rick and Robbie and now, Tom. They were all congratulating DOMBULL for the wife. Steve said. "Wow, I didn't know you where that good!" And Robbie added. "When are you going to introduce us?"

DOMBULL wrote: "Patience boys, patience. I need to have my fun first! After all, she was my catch." It was like they were talking about a pray, animal they had hunted. Rick added. "Who is the fifth guy in here, Tom?" DOMBULL was quick to response. "He is my new friend and the husband of the slut" All of them send a LOL sign into the room, I was not allowed to reply. DOMBULL did. "don't be rude to him guys, he just shared his wife for the first time (not last though) and he is confused with a hard cock looking at the picture of his wife with my cock in her mouth. But don't worry Tom, she only sucked my cock this time, I came into her mouth, so when you kiss her tonight, think about my cum in her mouth and her chin." Again, with the laughter from the guys. Steve added. "I just love a good cuckold, who knows his place." I wasn't sure what to do until another picture was uploaded into the room, of my wife face, with her mouth open and cum all over her tongue. DOMBULL: "Just to clarify, she swallowed it all"

They talked about my wife as a slut in there for a few more minutes. Daring DOMBULL to show them more and even send her to them. That day he didn't. He just asked them to put this link into favorites as there will be more to come...

tomas_ice
tomas_ice
374 Followers