Slutwife for an Aggressive Bull Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife turned into a slut by aggressive Bull.
2.5k words
4.21
100.3k
68

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomas_ice
tomas_ice
372 Followers

Anna send him a text the next morning, before I went to work explaining this new situation. We have talked, and we knew all that has happened, and we want to continue, but with our knowledge. She was quite angry at him for letting me show her picture to the stranger at the bar, but she knew about his friends. He had told her about the chatroom. She wasn't happy about that, but understood that it was part of his domination, and his friends would keep it a secret. He had promised her that. She didn't receive answer from him before I had to go to work. It was Friday, I just wanted to be home, with my wife and talk about what was happening. But it was also a big day at the office and I knew I had to be there. Meetings in the morning kept me busy but I was always checking my phone. My mind was elsewhere!

It was noon and I hadn't heard from my wife. I called her, but she didn't pick up. I wanted to drive home, just to check on her. I send her message. No reply. I was getting worried. I had a meeting straight after lunch with my bosses, going over the next year agenda. This was important meeting and no phone allowed so I left it on my desk. I couldn't keep my mind from it though! The meeting ended around 3, I was quick into my office and checked my phone. Message from Anna. "Hi baby, met Robert this morning. He wasn't happy about our talk. He will send you pictures. Oh my god! What have we got our self into." I rushed to my computer and there was a mail from him. "punishment" What has he done?

"You couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut cuck. Your wife had to pay for your failure boy." There was a file attached to the mail. I opened it and it was a video file. I saw my wife on her knees, naked with blindfolds and nipple clamps. I have never seen her like that before, and it was so hot. So sexy seeing her like that. Robert came into the frame, holding a whip. "How many strokes do you think you should take for your husband big mouth slut?" She was confused, I could tell. "He wasn't supposed to tell you about our meeting, but yet he did. So how many slut?" I couldn't hear what she said. "Speak up!" he shouted at her.

"I think I deserve 10 Sir," she said.

He laughed. Walked around her and let the whip touch her skin. "No, my slut, you deserve far more then that. You can thank your hubby tonight." He walked, touched her, made her feel his presence. "I guess we could go with 10," he said. "10 on each ass cheek, 10 on each of your tits and maybe 10 for your pussy slut."

She begged him. It was hard looking at your wife begging him not to hurt her. I knew he would punish her, I just hoped it would be gentle strokes. I was wrong.

He started by pulling her up using the nipple clamps. She gasped as she struggled getting back on her feet. He then placed her right in front of the camera, her ass in the foreground. "You count slut." Then he started. Wamm, wamm, wamm, three in a row and I could hear her counting. Wamm, wamm, wamm wamm, another four and I could see her ass cheek turning red. This was only the beginning. Her ass was red when he turned her around and her beautiful breasts came into the camera. He started whipping them but not as hard as her ass. I was relived. But ten for each. It was hard hearing her count, so close to breaking down and crying. When he finished he let her kneel again.

"I am going to wait, enjoy your pussy whip later slut. For now, I am just going to enjoy you." Her face was right into the camera, he adjusted her as he pull out his cock and start slapping her face with it. "Try to catch it in your mouth slut," he ordered as he slapped her again and again. She opened her mouth and tried to take it but failed. He laughed at her as he grabbed her head to make it still and then he slide his cock into my wife open mouth. "Now suck my cock slut."

I watched as he grew bigger in her mouth. As she begin to suck him deeper, and as he started to face fuck my wife. She moaned, she tried to take as much of him in her mouth as she could. He was big but almost all of him was in her mouth now. That was so hot to see. My cock was rocking hard there and I almost forgot that I was still in my office. I just wanted to take my cock out there and cum. But I had to wait, looking at the screen as it was some boring excel sheet as people keep walking passed my office. It was really hard keeping my poker face in place when people were walking by, greeting me and at the same time I was watching my gorgeous wife on her knees sucking another man's cock! But it was exciting.

Robert fucked her face for a good 10 minutes before he cum in her mouth. He ordered her to swallow it all and she did, oh man, that was so hot to watch. Having her obey that order, giving that she has never swallowed my cum, even though I have cum in her mouth. She has always spit my cum out.

When she has finished cleaning his cock he took the blindfold of her and she saw for the first time that she was being recorded. She looked straight into it. He handed her a note and told her to read it out loud. She looked at it, then back at him, I could see on her face that she didn't want to read it. "Go on slut, read it now!"

She nodded. "Hello Tom. I hope you enjoyed the show, when I was being punished for your screwup. Robert is now going to turn off the camera and continue using me. You will not be allowed to watch. I don't know what he will do but you must know that he will fuck me for the first time tonight. Your task tonight is to take that video and find 20 screenshot and post it in the volafile room. Stay in there for the night. You will not talk unless some of Roberts friend will ask you a question. Just stay in there and see how they will be talking about me, your slutwife." She handed the note back to Robert and the screen went black.

This was intense. I didn't know where he would take her and what will happen. I just hoped that she would be ok. I saved the video and as soon as I could, I was out the door, driving home to put pictures of my wife being punished and used by another man, into a volafile site for his friends! Who am I and where was this going?

My hardest task was to find 20 screenshots where my wife couldn't be recognized to easily. There was a few face pictures of her in there but I tried and hopefully they would keep the pictures save. When I got into the volafile room I was the only one there. I uploaded the pictures and waited. While I was waiting I tried my usual websites, but my mind just couldn't get away from the image in my head, of my wife swallowing Roberts cum earlier in the day.

The first of Robert's friend came into the room 1 hour later. I knew he was looking at the picture but he didn't say a word. For the next 30 minutes 4 more friends arrived and soon, the comments start. In the room were Steve, Rick and Robbie, the same guys since last time but there were a new guest, Christopher and he was the one who started to comment.

Christopher said: "Wow, that is one hot submissive wife there."

Steve said: "Yeah, Bob did good, picked the right one. She is sure acting like the submissive slut that he described to us!"

Rick said: "Just got a text from Bob. He just finished fucking her for the first time. Told me she was good, tight and good. She is now making him dinner, naked!"

I just sat there, watching them verbally humiliate my wife, calling her slut, whore and all the most degrading word you can imagine. It was hard but also strangely exciting. I wasn't allowed to comment unless someone directed a question to me. Christopher was the first one.

Christopher said. "So, Tom, what do you think about this all. That your wife is now Bob's slut?"

I wasn't sure how I should respond to that at first but soon realized there was only one way to answer. As the submissive cuckold.

Tom said: "I am happy that she has found a Bull to have fun with."

They all made remarks about who was having the most fun out of this deal and what a pathetic little man I was. They were right. I was pathetic, sitting there in front of the computer, with my cock hard reading comments about my wife, how she was being used by another man and how all of the guys in the room would want to use her too. It was surreal to be in this situation and it was only the beginning.

Two hours later I received a text from Robert. "She is on her way home." I couldn't wait for her to arrive. I wanted to know everything.

Right after I received the text DOMBULL came into the chatroom. "Guys, meet me at the pub. The slut has returned to her husband for the evening. I need a drink or two after this!" And with that all of them disappeared from the room and I was alone there with the pictures of my wife and waiting for her to come home.

I paced around the house waiting for my wife to come home. I was looking at the window every two minutes checking if there was a cab outside. I didn't know where Robert lived, so I had no clue how long it would take her to get there. Turned out it was 30 minutes. When the cab finally came I was a little shocked when she stepped out of it. She was dressed in short skirt, see through blouse and no bra at all. I can imagine the cab driver having a good view in the rear view mirror! When she came through the door, we looked each other in the eye and just hugged for a while, without a word said. Finally, she said. "I am exhausted, but we still have one final task for the night baby."

"You have to tell me babe, I am dying here, I need to know everything. Please tell me." I was begging her.

"I will, our task, well your task is to clean me up. He fucked me three times tonight and came into my pussy. You need to clean that up and while you are doing that, I will tell you what happened." She was a mess. Her hair all over the place, her makeup pretty much everywhere. She was a mess, but a really hot mess if you ask me! She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She just laid down on the bed, spread her legs and told me to start cleaning her up. It wasn't something I looked forward too, but I knew it would come to this, so I laid there next to her, started to kiss her inner thigh on my way to her exposed pussy. I could smell the sex, her pussy juice mixed with his cum. As soon as I start licking her she pushed my head.

"Please be gentle baby, I am so sore."

That got me so worked up. She was so sore after him that I had to be gentle putting my tongue near her pussy. That same pussy that have the cum of another man inside of. My cock was rock hard as I gentle started to lick her and waited for her to tell me everything.

She told me about when she met him, in a local coffee house. After a little talk he told her that she would now need to submit to him and do everything he would tell her to do. He wasn't there to ruin anything, just to have some fun and hopefully she would also enjoy herself. This was not only for him, but for the two of us. But he would run the show and he would test us. Take us to our limit. He then handed her a bag, told her to go to the mall next door. "There you will go to the bathroom, strip naked and put on what is inside this bag. Then come back here to me."

She did and told me that it was so surreal stripping naked in the bathroom, with other women in the bathroom. She was also a little shocked about the outfit. Short black skirt and white buttoned blouse. No underwear was in there. When she came out of the bathroom, she felt like everybody was looking at her, and she felt naked. She hurried back to the coffee house. He just smiled at her when she came back, stood up and walked out. She followed him to his car.

I just kept licking her wet pussy slowly, hearing her describe how she submit to him right away, being his complete submissive slut. I loved every detail of the story. She told me about the drive to his flat, the submissive walk up the stairs (no panties and he was behind her) and then the setup before the video. "You know the rest there, don't you," she asked me, and I just mumbled yes while still slowly licking her.

"After that he let me rest for a bit, take a shower and dress up again for him. Now I was in stockings, same black skirt but red shirt, very open. Again, no panties or bra. He took me out for dinner, nice little Italian place and we just chatted like old friends." She stopped me, told me to go get her some coffee and meet her in the living room. She will tell me about the rest of the night there.

We sat down and she started to tell me how he played with her, giving her many moments of fear, excitement and humiliation. How he fucked her for the first time and how good it felt to have his massive cock up her pussy. How he made her come three times during the night. "The best part", she said, "Was when he was fucking me, calling me names, degrading me and telling me how he would use me it did so much for me, I got more excited by each humiliating comment he made." She paused for a minute. "I think I am a good submissive slutwife and I am little bit scared to be honest."

tomas_ice
tomas_ice
372 Followers