Small Awakenings

Story Info
Kristine gets tied down and used.
1.7k words
4.14
52.6k
5
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Martin and I am in my late twenties. I live in a small town on the outskirts of London, England and hold down a very dull but lucrative job in sales. I am going to tell you all about a series of events in the relationship between me and the love of my life. Of course, we didn't quite know it then but it was something we soon discovered.

I have been seeing Kristine for about six months or so now; things are by no means boring but at times it can be a bit like sex by numbers. Kristine has a bit of a problem in letting herself go and telling me what she wants. Get her drunk and she starts to open up a bit, but it seems like there is a switch in her head which flicks on: instant shyness. So I decided to take things into my own hands.

I had the day off when I put my plan into action. I had been planning this for a few weeks so I had all the things I needed. God bless the Internet. By the time Kristine came around about seven I was all ready. I cooked us a nice meal which we ate with a few bottles of wine. By nine Kristine was starting to get a bit giddy and I knew it was time for me to move. When I got back from the toilet Kristine was sat on the sofa with her back to me at the door. I walked up behind her and started kissing her softly on the neck. She moaned and rolled her head to the side, her eyes closed. Taking the opportunity I slid a blindfold over her eyes and tied it around the back of her head.

She started to speak. "Shh," I whispered in her ear. "Don't say anything. Tonight you're mine." Walking around the sofa I helped Kristine up and led her upstairs to the bedroom. Once there I quickly undressed her and laid her down on the bed. I kissed her deeply, my tongue fighting with hers. Reaching up above her head I took the silk scarves I had left there and proceeded to tie her wrists to the bed. "Don't worry." I reassured her, "I would never do anything to hurt you. If you don't like what I'm doing all you have to do is say and I'll stop. Okay?" She nodded her head, I could see she was a bit unsure but with the alcohol flowing through her she was willing to go along with what I had in mind.

Once I had made Kristine comfortable, I undressed myself. I watched her as I did so. She lay still on the bed, her breasts gently rising and falling with her breathing. I watched taking in her form. She's about five foot six, slim build, her hair is jet black and is just below shoulder length, looking down at her the tips of her strands rested just above the mounds of her C cup breasts.

I climbed onto the bed with her; she still remained still. I could hear her breathing start to get a bit ragged, hopefully with anticipation I thought to myself. Lying down beside her I turned her head towards me and kissed her again, long and deep while my hand roamed her body. It slid down her side from armpit to knee and then on the way up I let my fingers drift though the delicate curls between her legs, up over her stomach to her breasts. She flinched when my palm slid over her nipples, already hard with excitement. Breaking the kiss I lowered my head and took one of her nipples in my mouth. Gently I sucked on it making it harder than ever, Kristine moaned as I took it in my teeth and nibbled on it. Reaching over I repeated the same with her other nipple.

Raising myself up I moved down the bed, spread Kristine's legs wide and positioned myself between them. At than moment I could tell that my plan was paying off, what a sight greeted me. Her pussy was already dripping and her clit was standing out proud for all to see. The smell of her sex was intoxicating and my head swam as I took in the aroma. Leaning forward I gently parted her moist lips and ran my finger up the full length of her, she jumped and moaned out loud as my rough fingertip slid over her clit. I did the same again with my finger, only this time I stopped on her clit and started to move around it in a circular motion. By the movement of her body and the panting breath I knew it wasn't long before she would orgasm. Removing my finger I replaced it with my tongue. My taste buds danced as I licked the full length of her lips and started flicking the tip of my tongue over her engorged clit. As I licked I slid a finger into her and started to rub on her g spot. Kristine's moans started to get louder as my tongue and finger worked faster, her pussy clenching tight on my probing finger. With a load moan she came, her juices flowing out over my hand. Not intending to let up I continued to lick her as I pushed another finger into her. Normally by now she would be begging for me to push my cock into her, much as she likes me going down on her there is normally only so much she can take, I was pleased to find her leaving me to my fun.

Kristine continued to moan as I worked on her pussy. By now she was so wet I had managed to slide another finger in beside the others. This was a definite first and normally she is a two-finger girl. Her hips started bucking on my hand as I slid in a fourth finger. Kristine's moans were now becomes shouts of pleasure as I filled her pussy with my digits, because of her rocking hips I was now unable to keep my tongue on her clit and so I replaced it with my thumb and continued to rub her. As I sat there and watched her being fucked by my hand I wished I had got the camera ready. Another time, I thought to myself.

I thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy mercilessly and by now her hips were out of control. Her moans had become strained pants as she approached another orgasm, her pussy crushing my fingers under the force of it. This time I did stop and withdrew my hand from inside of her. Kristine lay there catching her breath. There was already a very damp patch forming under her rear. I climbed up the bed and pushed two of my fingers into her mouth. "Can you taste how much you are enjoying this?" I whispered to her as she licked my finger clean. Again I was amazed; normally we barely kissed after I had gone down on her because she didn't like the taste of herself.

Lifting myself up I sat astride her chest and offered by erection to her mouth. Lifting her head Kristine took my head into her mouth and sucked hard. There was no doubt now that I was doing the right thing. I knew there were some limits though. I knew she would not take my load in her mouth, plenty of time to work on that one though.

Leaning forward I pushed more of myself into her mouth, hungrily she took all that I offered. As she was unable to move her neck much I started to gently thrust my hips fucking her mouth. With each movement I pushed in a little bit further until her nose was nudging against my belly and my head was firmly lodged at the back of her throat. I pulled back again, not wanting to cum too soon. As Kristine ran her tongue around my head I reached behind me and slid a finger back into her dripping pussy. "Please I need you to fuck me," Kristine panted, pulling away from my cock. How could I refuse such a demand?

Climbing off her chest and moving down the bed I pulled her legs up so that her ankles were resting on my shoulders. I leaned forward and rested the end of my cock against her opening. "Please," she panted again bucking her hips trying to impale herself. With one movement I slid in as far as I could. "Fuck!" Kristine shouted at the sudden intrusion. I knew that after playing so much I would not be able to last very long. I started to fuck her. I slid my cock out so that the head was barely in her and then pushed myself all the way in again.

Kristine's moans became low guttural grunts as I started to work faster, my balls slapping against her arse with each movement. As I continued to thrust into her I could feel her pussy clenching at me as her orgasm approached. The feeling as she grabbed me pushed me over the edge and I felt the familiar tightening in my sack. As her orgasm hit, Kristine shouted out load, "Fuck, don't stop you bastard! "Then with a groan of my own I came deep into her pussy, flooding her with my seed. Kristine's hips continued to buck as she came again, her own juice mixing with mine.

After catching our breath I untied Kristine and we lay on the bed entwined in each other's arms. "How was that?" I asked her.

"As if you need and answer" she giggled. "It was really great," she started.

"I think I can hear a but coming," I said sleepily as I started to doze.

"Just a small one," she started, "next time do you think you could be a bit rougher with me?"

"Rougher," I grinned. "That can be done."

Looks like my plan worked out fine I thought to myself as I fell asleep.