Small Breast Titty Fuck

Story Info
Who says small breasted women can't titty fuck?
1.9k words
4.18
31.8k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers

Caz was a young woman I met on the internet on one of those dating sites. She was a pretty thing 5'6", 115 lbs., blue eyes, crazy blonde hair, and a naughty side to her. She was pretty open on the message part of the dating site about wanting to be romantic on the first date. She was so open that she invited me to come over to her place for a glass of wine before we went out to eat. I almost got the idea she was a prostitute but was assured by Caz that the fee I paid the dating site was the only cost to me.

Tom was a shy young man who was 6'4", 185 lbs., blue eyes, brown hair, overall slim like Caz. He had seen her picture and was very excited to meet her with the reservation of losing a lot of money. Being shy, he had very few dates thru high school and his first three years of college. While not a virgin he was pretty close to being one, the majority of his experience being in the breast department, not below the waist, so he was really quite nervous about the whole situation.

Tom was dressed very casually in polo shirt, casual slacks, and Nike sneakers. He had showered and shaved and felt clean and refreshed, ready to head over to Caz's apartment. The drive was only a few miles and Tom found a parking place close to the apartment building, 1/2 block away.

Tom was very nervous on the way to the apartment building ,walking briskly. The apartment had a buzz in system. He scanned the names and found her in 221, headed up the flight of stairs and down the long hallway to 221B. She was waiting for him at the door.

"You must be Tom," Caz said , "I'm Caz nice to meet you. You look very nice."

Caz was dressed very casually in a t-shirt and shorts with thongs. She was very thin as the picture indicated but looked fabulous. She had clear skin, nice legs, a good ass, but very flat chested. In fact almost nothing there at all, to the disappointment of Tom. She gave him a nice hug and invited him into the small apartment, very nicely furnished.

Tom came in and stood by Caz as she poured the wine out into glasses. They took places together on the couch, klinked glasses each took a sip and set the glasses down on the coffee table, smiling at each other.

"So what got you to go to a dating site?" Tom asked.

"A dare from a girlfriend," Caz said "And you?"

"Spam," said Tom. "The site came up and I took a look. Saw you and decided to take a chance."

"Girlfriend bet I couldn't find anyone decent on the site. You seem decent to me."

With that she leaned over and gave him a nice kiss using her tongue. Tom could smell the Chablis on her breath. Tom returned the kiss with biting her ear lobe and kissing her neck. She let out a gasp.

"Don't stop what your doing," Caz said.

"I won't stop Caz. I love it."

Tom continued the ear lobe biting and neck kissing for nearly five minutes. He had slipped his hand underneath her shirt and was rubbing her back up and down. She had no bra on but Tom kept his hands on her back and continued his assault on her neck and ear lobes. Caz liked it a lot wiggling against him. She was getting turned on by his kissing and biting and when Tom went back to her lips and tongue she responded by kissing him back even harder.

"Bite my ear lobes more," Caz asked.

Tom gladly stopped the kissing and went back to the ear lobe biting. First one and then the other nibbling slowly but never stopping for five minutes. Caz was getting so hot from his attention she pulled away for a minute to get another gulp of wine and got up to get some more. Tom took another gulp too and Caz filled both glasses up again.

"I really enjoyed it Tom, a lot. I just needed a little break from the foreplay and I needed to talk to you."

"I wanted to talk to you too Caz," Tom said. "I feel really nervous about you. I don't have a lot of experience and I'm afraid I'll disappoint you. I've got very little experience, in fact I'm practically a virgin. Most of my experience was with one girl who had big tits. Once at a party when I was 16 two classmates seduced me by going topless and asking me to vote on who had the better tits."

"I read your profile on the dating site and one of the boxes you checked off was big tits a must. As you can see I don't qualify. I fall into the A category, I'm sorry."

With that she pulled her t-shirt off to reveal to reveal two small very well formed breasts with nice perky pink nipples erect and slightly puffy. Her areolae were small with little goose bumps and also pink in color. Though they were small they were nice. Tom wanted to bite and suck on them but he just stared at them.

"Their beautiful," he said.

"Thanks" she said.

Caz left her top off and sat down next to Tom and took another gulp of wine.

"Want to bite me? Their sensitive."

Tom leaned over, held one of the cupcake size breasts in his hand and lightly bit down on the nipple. Caz said they were sensitive and she moaned at the very first biting and pushed the nipple into his mouth along with breast flesh. He sucked on it like a baby and Caz moaned again. He could see Caz's hand go into her panties. He wondered if she was wet already? Was she playing with her clit?

Tom cupped the other breast and kneaded the flesh and pulled on the nipple while he continued to suck and bite on the other breast. Caz felt the enlarged cock in Tom's pants and gave it a nice squeeze which made it a little larger.

Caz continued to moan at the breast attention she was getting and encouraged Tom to play with them more, which Tom did. He quickly forgot about the big udders and had already fallen in love with her breasts.

"There so beautiful Caz. I love them. I could bite them for an hour."

"Please do Tom. Your turning me on a lot, Caz said, "Let me get my vibrator before you get started. I want it all."

Caz went to the bedroom and Tom followed hoping she would get on the bed and we could continue there. She pulled out a vibrating dildo, one I had not seen before. Being new to all of this, everything surprised me. I knew about dildos and about vibrators but never the two together.

Caz laid down on the bed and Tom joined her. He continued working on her breasts, cupping them, sucking them greedily and enjoying the breast flesh. Caz turned the dildo vibrator on and shoved it into her pussy. The combination produced moans and groans from Caz while Tom's cock was throbbing, aching to be free. The more he sucked the more she squirmed with pleasure.

Tom couldn't stand it anymore and took his pants and underwear off freeing his cock which sprang to attention and caught the attention of Caz. She grabbed it and started playing with it in her hand. Tom felt her hand and instantly felt harder. His veiny shaft wasn't long, just average size but on the thick side.

"Bite my nipples hard Tom. Your making them so sensitive. I love it so much."

Tom grabbed both beautiful breasts and squeezed them together, getting the nipples close together. With no cleavage between them he was able to get both nipples in his mouth at the same time. He used his tongue on both of them and Caz got really excited at what he was doing. She was hot now and in heaven with the breast attention she was getting. The sucking and biting was going right to her clit and she was having an orgasm.

"Oh god I'm cumming for you Tom. Don't stop what you're doing. Suck on both at the same time. I love it. I like the way you squeeze my breasts together."

Tom continued his attention to her fabulous breasts. He took them out of his mouth but left them close together and began biting first one nipple and then the other, going back and forth making the erect nipples even bigger. She squealed in delight at the attention both were getting. Caz was getting ready for a cock in her sopping wet pussy but was so turned on by what Tom was doing to her breasts and the dildo in her pussy.

Tom straddled Caz and put his cock on her nipples, rubbing it back and forth, first on one and then on the other. Again Caz loved what he was doing and pushed her hand on cock and breast and began to rub them hard onto her nipple and then switched to the other. She had yet another orgasm from the breast play.

"I'm afraid to put it in you," Tom said.

"Keep doing what your doing. If you want to cum on my tits I'll wrap my breasts around your cock," Caz said, "I'd like that very much."

"Could I?" said Tom.

"I want you to come for me. Let me feel the hot sperm all over my breasts and nipples," said Caz

Tom brought his cock up to her cleavage and Caz wrapped her firm well formed breasts around his hard throbbing cock. They were small but she covered his cock in breast flesh and slid up and down fucking his cock. Both Caz and Tom were incredibly turned on by the breast fucking. Tom watched the up and down movement focusing on the tiny veins in her breasts, so delicate and beautiful. Her nipples, now hard as a rock, were rubbing on his cock getting harder and harder.

"I'm cumming again," Caz cried. "It's so fucking good. I can't stand it."

Tom wasn't quite ready to come but Caz had other ideas. She wanted to feel that hot semen on her breasts. Who said small women can't titty fuck? She pressed her hands a little tighter.

"Fuck my breasts Tom. Come all over them. Soak my chest. Your so hot!"

Tom was ready to explode and boy did he ever. He pulled his cock from the breast embrace and shot rope after rope of hot come on her breasts and nipples. There were 6 ropes which covered her breasts and nipples, turning them into a cum bath. Tom watched as some of the come dripped off her breasts and nipples making for quite an erotic picture. His balls were so full it looked like 3 guys had come on her not just Tom.

Caz gave the dildo one last push and her wet pussy leaked juice onto the bed as she orgasmed yet again. Caz was wet but very happy. She licked off the sperm from his cock and rubbed the come into her breasts and nipples. She was one hot woman and Tom would meet her again.

sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers