Small Package, Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my tongue furiously now. Julie tugged and pulled at my hair and arched her back even further, her pussy begging for my tongue. Her breathing grew both louder and faster almost as if she was struggling for air. With the frantic pace of my tongue she couldn't hold back the pleasure any longer. She seemed oblivious to her actions continually letting out moans, yelps, and gasps.

My tongue swirled in her pussy, driving her wild.

“Deeper, deeper,” she begged. “Oh God. Deeper.”

I grabbed Julie by the ankles and spread her legs apart. My tongue was deep inside her moving furiously with lust and passion.

“Oh God, Oh God, Oh God,” Julie screamed over and over with entire my face buried in her cunt.

I continued the frantic pace and within seconds Julie was screaming, “I'm cumming. Oh God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming.”

Melissa loved it. She was fingering her pussy as she stared at the action, obviously enjoying the show.

Julie's natural reaction as she came was to clamp her legs around my head, but with my hands still holding her legs apart I wouldn't let her. I continued lapping her slit as she continued to scream.

Completely out of control, she screamed, “I'm cumming, I'm cumming,” over and over again.

I'm sure she woke Melissa's neighbors on sheer volume alone. Her orgasm must have continued for at least a minute until my arms gave out and her legs clamped around my head, making it difficult for me to continue licking.

Gradually her pleasure subsided and her breathing slowed to a manageable pace. Her vise-like grip on my head relaxed and I went right back to licking her slit. She lay back wearily, her hand gently massaging my head. I glanced up to see her look over at Melissa. Melissa simply smiled when Julie's eyes rolled back into her head as my assault on her pussy continued.

12