Small Piece of Tradition...

Story Info
First Time Bondage--Erotic Coupling.
1.9k words
4.29
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMH(f)
KMH(f)
2 Followers

This is one tradition that really makes me hot! I often use the memories of these times and cum when I am by myself.

In our early dating life he would ask me to come visit him while out of town working. Sometimes we traveled together and others I would take the Greyhound—make it an escapade. The goal was always the same to have some great sex and lots of it.

I call this our Motel Tradition. I can be whoever I want to be and that became my role of slut! My desire is to be all that he wants his slut to be. In the early days it was just sex in a motel, but now it's where I get to let my hair down and be my alter sexual being.

The time that really stands out for me is the first time he blindfolded and hog tided me on the bed at this motel on the highway. He fingered my tight pussy and smacked my ass until it was as hot as the juices he was forcing out of me. He made me cum HARD!

But I get ahead of myself.....

When I arrived at the motel he was waiting for me at the door. I had made a trip to the salon earlier that day and had my hair done, put on some makeup and I was wearing my favorite jeans with a camisole—no bra—and a jacket that showed off my curves. He grabbed me as soon as I walked in and kissed me hard. I knew we were in for a fantastic night-my pussy got wet immediately. I also knew that he would be already very excited and I wanted to give him his present. I back him up towards the bed and took off my jacket; showing him that I wasn't wearing a bra and my nipples were hard from rubbing up against the fabric of my see thru cami....

He reached up and started to rub my tits, playing with my nipples. I wanted to be in control, so I stepped back and reached for his belt and jean button. He didn't need any other encouragement; off came his pants and out popped his hard cock. I took it in my tiny hand and began to stroke him as I leaned in for a kiss. I then knelt down and took his hardness into my mouth; flicking my tongue over his cock tip. He was as excited as I thought he would be. I slowly started giving him head, sucking softly and then hard; taking in all the way in my throat. Hearing his moans only made it better for me. My pussy was soaked and making a large wet spot in my jeans.

This went on for a while and then he took over...

He grabbed my shoulders and brought me to a standing position. He lowered his head down and took my nipple into his mouth and started to suck on it, lightly at first and then with more urgency. I moaned loudly when he bit my nipple and grabbed my ass—pulling me into him. We were both hot and not going to wait until after we went out for supper to have each other.

That had been the plan. I would show up and we would go out for a nice dinner and then back to the room for our sex filled rendezvous.

He threw me back on the bed and proceeded to undress me. When he took my jeans off he noticed I was not wearing any panties—Just For Him—and he knew it. He quickly fucked me! With the aggression of passion and the tenderness of a lover; he made me cum 3 times. He shot his load over my tits. A great quickie! We both tidy up and get dressed again. He could not stop touching my ass-he kept saying he loved my jeans and how good my ass looked in them; I think he was also turned on by the fact I wasn't wearing any underwear...

We had a lovely dinner; he plied me with wine and a steak with all the fixin's. The meal was great and his flirting was making me wet all over again. I could not wait to get back to the motel room. I didn't know what he had planned for me, but I was excited.

Once back in our room, he poured me another glass of wine and he took a quick shower. I changed into my nighty; which happened to be short and purple—my tits perky and nipples hard. I waited for him to finish up in the bathroom, and had another glass of wine. I like the warm buzz of wine and how it makes me feel a little less inhibited. I was horny and wanted whatever he had in store for me.

When he came out of the bathroom he was all shiny and clean; and naked. What a site to see; his tight ass, those long legs and his hard cock. He put on some music and we danced. Not for too long, he moved me towards the bed and had me lay down on my stomach. He rubbed my back, neck and shoulders. Whispering in my ear; making me very wet. I kept pushing back against him and he just told me to be patient. He asked me if I brought along the scarves he had asked me to bring. Yes, I did. He got up and retrieved them from my bag. Next thing I know he is blind folding me. Kissing me lightly and telling me to just relax and enjoy myself.

I really didn't know what he was planning. We had had a couple of conversations about bondage and he had mentioned the scarves for me to bring, but I still had never experienced anything like that before so really didn't know what to expect.

He tied my hands behind my back and then he tied my legs at the ankle. All the while finding reasons to rub my ass and graze my hot pussy. I was getting very excited. Not being able to see what he was doing; only feel him, took me to a whole other level. Once he was done with the scarves, he took his time kissing my body, down my spine, over my ass, down my legs to my toes. I am very ticklish and a hard time staying still; but I was stuck on my stomach and he had full access to my body.

He slapped my ass; I squealed and tried to turn over. He held me down and bent forward to my ear and asks if his slut was ready for him? I gushed when I heard him ask me that. I don't know why, but I knew I was so ready for him. I moaned loudly and bumped my ass up to meet his wondering hand. I so wanted him and he knew it. He would make me wait. He wanted me to say it.... Say that I was his slut! Only I wasn't quiet there, yet.....

He got up from the bed and went and did something, I could not tell. He returned moments later and placed his hand on my lower back; he then poured cool liquid down my back causing me to moan as well as arch my back, raising my chest off the mattress. He grabbed my exposed breast and found my hard nipple—he pinched hard, again causing me to arch my back and moan even louder. Good girl he purrs......

He rubs my back, pretending to relax me but it only makes me hotter. I so want him to make me cum! I tell him so and he just laughs. Patience he says. He works his way over my ass down to my legs. Massaging all the way to down to my feet. On the way back up my legs he moves to the inside of them. Causing me to slightly stiffen; he waits until I relax and continues to move up the insides of my legs—spreading them wider as he goes. I am a bit lost in the haze when I feel his hand close to my hot pussy. He leans into me and tells me he can feel my heat and is going to take care of it for me. I'm sure I was moaning loudly by then, his finger rubbing lightly over my wet pussy lips. MMMMMmmmmmm......

Slowly he put a finger in my tight hole and I push down to tell him I want more. He fucks my pussy with one finger; in and out quickly. I can hear my wetness. He kisses my neck and whispers in my ear; I am moving and arching, I really want to cum! He takes his time, puts a second finger in my pussy and again fingers me. In this position he is putting pressure on my g-spot and I want more. I push back against his hand and he holds me in my spot—he is in control.

After a while he gets up again from the bed and walks towards the bathroom. I can't see him, but I can hear him. He is breathing heavy. He comes back and offers me a drink; which I gladly take. When we get started again, he leans in and asks if I am enjoying myself. Immensely I say. I need to cum I tell him. He laughs again. Have you not already cum without me telling you too? I was not ready for that question. I did not realize he was taking the control... He whispers assertively, do not cum until I tell you too! I'm sure I gushed again. Just hearing him say it...

I laid there waiting for his touch; he ran his hands down my back to my bottom. He left his hand on my cheek and smacked the other hard. I jumped and screamed, not expecting that. He moved his hand down to my pussy and felt my wetness. You're a very wet girl he says and continues to finger fuck my hot pussy. He reminds me that I can't cum unless he tells me too. I try to ask what I should do about it and he slaps my ass again; causing me to tighten my pussy around his fingers and my pussy juices to flow freely from my hole. He continued to slap my ass and finger fuck me hard. I know I was going to come so I ask him if I could. He stops his assault and laughs a little. First you must tell me that you are mine; my slut. To do with what I want; to make cum over and over again.

I didn't hesitate. I am your SLUT! Please can I cum?! I am yours! Make me CUM!!!!!!!

He pushed a third finger in my pussy and starts to pump in and out. With his free hand he slaps my ass over and over; each time making my pussy convulse in mini orgasms. He seems to have found my sweet spot because before long he has me wiggling and moaning almost off the bed. CUM he says! And I did. A very intense and long orgasm and after all the small ones it kept going. He keeps his fingers buried deep in my pussy feeling my orgasm. Pussy walls contracting and sweet pussy juices flowing rapidly. I was moaning loudly and incoherently for an extended period. He leans in and whispers in my ear; GOOD GIRL..... THAT'S MY GIRL..... , rubbing my back and telling me to enjoy it. I must have fallen asleep.

The next morning we made love. Plain and simple. He fucked me good I came a few more times; he had fully recharged and came twice as well; before we had to go. I will always remember my first time being tied up.

KMH(f)
KMH(f)
2 Followers