Small Town Gigolo

Story Info
A small town gigolo and his clients.
12.1k words
4.6
71.7k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is a friend of my mother, her name is Molly. She had recently been divorced and needed someone to keep her garden tidy and to do odd jobs around the house.

Molly is 52, the same age as my mother, one day when I got home from a run, Mum and Molly were there sitting at the kitchen table with Mum, discussing her household chore problems and how she couldn't find anyone reliable or cheap enough.

Molly is a slim lady with short grey hair, always dresses very formally but to my eye in a sexy manner, her face is not stunningly attractive but she does have certain something that had always caught my attention whilst I was growing up, she has medium sized breasts and a large personality, she saw me smiled, got up and gave me a hug and a big kiss on the cheek.

"Look at you," she said, "All grown up and strong," as she felt my shoulders and arms.

"Hi Molly, how's it going?" I asked.

I was just back from university and had graduated with a degree in Business Studies and was now looking for a job, but whilst at University had played Rugby, in order to play properly I needed to build up my strength and this included some gym time, which meant my 6ft frame had a decent figure with big strong arms, wide chest and shoulders, and a flat stomach.

Molly kept running her hands over my back whilst hugging me and then explained her household issues.

"I've not got a job yet, so would be happy to help," I said.

Molly positively beamed at that and hugged me harder, she asked if I could start the next day and I agreed.

"I'll pay you of course," she said. "My Ex husband may have been a philandering tosser, but he has left me well off so I won't accept no for an answer."

I just smiled and said "See you tomorrow, about 9?"

"It's a date," she said.

Next morning at 9 I knocked at her front door, she answered wearing a white short sleeve silk blouse and a black skirt, the blouse buttoned up to just above her cleavage, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"I forgot I've got to go and see my lawyer this morning to discuss my will, will you be alright on your own if I show you where everything is?" she asked.

"Of course Molly," I replied.

She took my hand and led me into the garden, she pointed out what she needed doing and where the tools were in the shed.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours" she said as she went to kiss me on the cheek, at that moment I turned my head to look around the garden and she kissed me directly on the lips.

"Cheeky" she said and stroked my face. She obviously thought I had done it on purpose.

With that she went and left me to the garden, it soon turned into a hot day so I took my t shirt off and was cutting the hedge, mowing the lawn and trimming the bushes.

I heard Molly walk out into the garden and then she said, "It looks fantastic and so do you."

I blushed and went to find my t-shirt that I had thrown onto the lawn.

"Don't worry on my account," she said, and walked over to me, she put her hand on my chest and said "You really have grown up," and sighed.

She went back inside so I finished up and put all the tools back.

I walked back into the house to look for Molly so I could ask her what else she needed doing.

I called out "Molly, Where are you?"

"Up here," she said.

I followed the sound upstairs and checked each room and then saw her sitting on her bed and she looked like she had been crying.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm just a silly old woman, who is lonely and realised I had no one to leave my money to, when I die, no children or partner, so it's lucky cat sanctuary" she said.

With that she started crying again, I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, she cried into my shoulder and placed a hand on my chest.

"I ... also ... miss ... sex" she cried between sobs.

I hugged her closer and said "You are an attractive lady, intelligent as well, you will have no trouble finding anyone,"

She calmed down and said "I tried internet dating, but all the men I met seemed interested in my money and house, I wouldn't let any of them past a peck on the cheek."

"Sorry, I've got a go a for pee," I said and went into the bathroom.

After finishing that off I went to pull my shorts back up and the drawer string broke, "Errr Molly, I've got a problem," I shouted.

She came in and saw my predicament and laughed, "Well I've seen it all before, follow me, and I'll see what I can find for you to wear, some of my ex's clothes are still here," she said.

As I walked my shorts fell to the floor and all I heard was "Holy shit," come from Molly's lips.

I had realised that my cock was larger than average at an early age, but even in it's non excited state it was 6 inches long.

Molly got all flustered and said "You really have grown up. May I touch it?"

I was shocked, here was a classy lady who I had known for years, but the thought made it grow, I was almost instantly hard.

"Holy shit", she said as she saw it grow to it's 10 inch erect state, and it's thick as well.

She walked over took my hand and let me back into the bedroom, this proved a challenge for me as my shorts were around my ankles making walking difficult.

She pushed me onto the bed and pulled my shorts off, she laid next to me and starting stroking my cock, this made it swell a bit more at her touch.

I grabbed her hand and said "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Am I not attractive?" she asked.

"To me you always have been gorgeous, and I have always fancied you" I replied.

With that she kissed me hard open mouthed on the lips. I opened my mouth and responded, I grabbed her blouse at the point at the top button and pulled with both hands, buttons went everywhere and she gasped. I released our kiss and pulled the blouse from her arms.

As soon as the blouse was clear she reached behind and undid her bra, removed it and threw it onto floor. I pulled her skirt down and found she was wearing tights, I grabbed her tights and sensible knickers and pulled them down in one movement.

She grabbed me again stuck her tongue down my throat, I grabbed her breasts and squeezed themv, she murmured her approval into my mouth.

I released the kiss and pushed her down onto the bed and moved down her body.

I grabbed a nipple into my mouth and sucked. Her breasts were wonderful, A C cup at a guess with minimal sag. She held the back of my head to breast and said "Suck it hard."

I of course did as I was asked, she started making a mewing noise, I released her breast and moved down her body, kissing her stomach which was slightly rounded with age but still gorgeous, I kissed down and found that she shaved her mound into a landing strip.

"Gorgeous" I said as I kissed her mound and started to tongue her slit. This bought another mewing noise of approval.

I reached up and starting mauling her breasts whilst licking her slit. This brought a further grunt of approval, I licked and sucked her pussy lips and slit, this brought further noises of approval, I then found her hole and stuck my tongue in and wiggled it about, this just about set her off, she started to pant quickly as her hands found mine she encouraged me to squeeze her tits harder. I then located her clit and sucked it into my lips, this brought an instant orgasm, a load of liquid appeared from her cunt and she screamed something unintelligible and went stiff, she then started to shake and screamed something like "Oh my fucking god, you fucking god."

I started to lick her clit again and she grabbed my head and said "No more, I'll die if you do that again, where is your cock?"

She pulled my head up so she could look me in the eyes and then just said "Kiss me."

With that I kissed her, she didn't seem to mind the taste of herself, "Roll over please." she asked.

I rolled off her and onto my back. She turned over onto her side and reached down and started stroking my cock, she moved down the bed until her eyes were looking at my cock, she then moved her mouth near it and licked the top of it. She then opened her mouth and stuck my plum head into her mouth.

"Fuck," was all I could manage to get out.

She started to move her head up and down, she then let the head go, saying "It is so big that I couldn't fit any more in."

She straddled me and lifted herself over my erect cock, she then lowered herself down and took the head into herself, she gasped and moved up a little then back down again, little by little she did this until after 5 or so minutes I was fully inside her. She looked so proud as she then leant down and kissed me.

I kissed her back and said "I have wanted to do this for so many years, I think I'm so excited that I'm just about to bust my nut."

With that she started bouncing up and down and I quickly spurted into her, she came again, this time not as violently as before but still a good one judging by her reaction.

I grabbed and rolled her over so I was on top and still rooted inside her. I started moving inside her.

"Oh my god, you are still hard," she said.

With that she wrapped her legs around my waist and like a horse riding jockey started urging me on, soon we in a rhythm and she came a couple of more times as I gave up all pretense of being gentle as I hammered in and out of her repeatedly, after 15 minutes I felt the tingle and knew it wouldn't be long and warned her, this seemed to spur her and she placed her feet on the bed to push harder against me and soon I came deep inside her for a 2nd time.

This time I did go soft and I released my cock from her grasping cunt, a load of our mixed juices plopped on to the bed,

I moved over and laid on my back, she moved over and lay next to me.

She leant over, kissed me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Tomorrow I might need my pipes cleaning" she said.

I laughed and she said "I almost forgot, here's what I owe you," and gave me £250.

"I can't take that" I said.

She said "I just want a shag every now and then and for you to odd jobs around the house, I'm not ready for a relationship, especially with someone 30 years younger than me."

"OK" I said "But you don't have to pay me."

"How about charging your services out to other lonely older women who need work doing around the house?" she said as she stroked my chest.

"What including clearing their pipes?" I asked.

"Why not, I know a few ladies who would like that," she replied. "Now fuck me again," she said as she grasped my cock and it came back to life.

So I did.

The next day the home phone rang and it was Molly, "Hi," she said when I answered.

"Are you free today to clear my pipes and meet another possible client." she asked.

"Sure what time?" I asked.

"In about an hour." she said.

An hour later I knocked on her front door and she showed me a broken gutter pipe. I soon had it fixed and when I went inside Molly was talking to another lady, she was by the look of her in her mid 60's, tiny, only about 5 ft tall, and a frail looking body, she had gray hair tied back and moulded into a bun on her head, she had a pair of glasses and a severe look on her face.

She was wearing a thick woolen skirt despite the hot weather and a blue twin set.

"Hi," I said, "I'm Nick you must be Molly's friend ..." Hoping for an answer.

"Jessica," she said and held out her hand and I shook it gently.

"I understand you are good with your hands and can help me out." Jessica said.

I looked at Molly who smiled and said "He did me good yesterday, the garden I mean."

Jessica said "Come around this afternoon, about 4 and I'll show you what need to be done."

With that she left the address on a piece of paper and said to Molly "Thanks for the coffee, but I must go and meet my husband now."

Molly showed her out and then came back into the kitchen, I looked at her, she was wearing a knee length flowing white dress with red flowers on it which was tight at the top and loose from the waist down.

She got me a drink of water and sat down at the kitchen table, I sat down next her and held her hand, she sighed contentedly.

"I'm so sore down there." She said.

"No worries. I wasn't going to force anything on you." I said and kissed her on the lips.

"Jessica needs some work doing, and her husband is too useless to do it himself," she said.

"Does she know about the extras?" I asked. "I don't like her, like I like you."

"Flattery will get you everywhere once I've recovered," she said.

"Jessica confided in me that she had always wanted a younger man to bend her over the kitchen worktop and fuck her," Molly said.

"I hinted that I knew someone who might be able to help with that, she didn't ask how I knew." she said.

"She is also willing to pay, she certainly doesn't want any love, just a good hard shag," Molly continued.

"Ok, from now on, you organise my Service visits and vet any potential clients." I said.

"A pimp" she said.

"Yep, and everything for you is free, plus you take 10% of any fees!"

"I don't need the money, keep it but as long as you fix my house and shag me senseless once a week we have a deal." she said.

I pulled up outside Jessica's house just before 4 to see her waving who I assumed to be her husband off.

I waited until the taxi he was in left and then got out of the car and walked up the drive to the front door, Jessica answered and showed me in.

"I need the hall repainting." she said.

"OK, not a problem." I said.

And then as we walked through the house she pointed out where she needed a cupboard installing and other decorating done, It looked like 2 weeks work at least.

I gave her a price plus the materials which I would itemise for her so she could check.

"Sounds reasonable," she said, "It will be nice to have someone else here, for a while as my husband is away so often" she said. "He owns a company and works away a lot, he's only home a few days a month." she continued

"I wouldn't leave a lovely lady like you on your own for long," I said.

She smiled and said "How sweet, Can I get you a drink?"

"Water will be fine," I said.

"I'm having wine." She said, "Won't you join me?"

"Just a small one as I'm driving," I said.

2 hours later she had a drunk over a bottle and was now talking about private things.

We had moved into the lounge where she sat on a sofa and I was on the other end of the same sofa.

"My husband is always too tired to make love to me." She suddenly announced.

I guess the wine had loosened her up a bit.

"I wouldn't let you out of bed, if you were my wife." I said.

She looked shocked and then said "What would you do to me?" she asked.

With that I moved closer to her and kissed her on the cheek and put my hand on her knee, she sighed happily and turned her face and kissed me on the lips, just a little peck, I moved both hands to her face and stroked it and kissed her passionately on the lips, it was like a dam was breached. She kissed me back twice as hard and pushed me hard into the chest forcing me to lay on my back on the sofa.

She leapt with an agility that belied her frailty and straddled me on the sofa and kissed me again this time poking her tongue between my lips.

"Would £500 to stay the night be OK?" she asked.

"Yes, let me make a phone call first." I said,

I rang my mum and told her I would be staying at a friends.

She heard and said "A friend am I?"

"Whatever you want me to be," I replied.

She released her hair and it was actually quite long, down to her shoulders. I took off her cardigan, she lifted the under part of the twin set off over her head and she had on a sensible bra, she removed my t-shirt and undid my shorts pulling them down, leaving me in just my boxer shorts.

She kissed me some more as I moved my hand around her waist and found the button and zip for her the skirt, these were quickly undone and the skirt was removed leaving her in her bra and knickers.

She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom, she asked me to wait at the doorway, she stood near the bed, and turned and faced me, she removed her bra and her small breasts appeared, she nipples were however huge, I licked my lips and she shivered, she then lowered her knickers revealing a hairy grey bush.

I walked into the room and stood next to her, I asked to remove my boxers which she did and then she said "Oh my god, you are massive."

I kicked my boxers away, picked her up and gently laid her on the bed, l laid down next to her and she kissed me vigorously.

She straddled me and placed my cock at her entrance, I could feel her wetness dropping on to my cock so she was already very worked up. She then just dropped impaling herself on my cock in one quick motion.

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH." she screamed as my cock hit her womb.

She stayed still and said "I've never cum so quick."

She then started slowly moving up and down, I gently teased her nipples causing her to smile at me, I then realised she still had her glasses on.

She then started to move up and down faster which caused her small breasts to jiggle.

The icy shrew from the first meeting had gone, now replaced by a cock crazy woman who started flinging herself about like a mad thing.

Soon she was cumming loudly again, has she stopped bouncing up and down I flipped her onto her back and started to pound her, her legs went straight up into the air as I pounded her harder and harder, soon she started to come again, I slowed down to a slow gentle screw. She seemed to like this as well, and whispered in my ear that she wanted me to cum inside her soon.

I started to pound away again, and soon she was wailing and scratching my back as she felt me release my load inside her.

We laid still for a little while and then she wanted to go the toilet, she grabbed a tissue from a box on her bedside cabinet and held it over her cunt as we detached so that she caught most of our juices.

She came back to bed and after 30 minutes asked me if I wanted I a drink. She got up, put on a surprisingly short silky dressing gown on and went downstairs to the kitchen, remembering what Molly said I followed her downstairs, Jessica was in the kitchen getting some glasses, I walked up behind her and gently grabbed her breast and slowly manipulated her nipples with my fingers, she pushed her bum back and turned her head and gave me a kiss. Soon the kiss got deeper and more passionate, I let go her breast and pushed her over the worktop.

She whispered "Oh my god, this really is going to happen," as she felt me lift the back of her dressing gown over her bum so it was flipped onto her waist. I cupped her bum cheeks and kneeded them. She pushed her bum back, I reached between her now wide open legs and she was sopping wet. I lined up my cock with her hole and pushed in one quick motion.

This brought a quick "Fuck me," from her lips as she felt the intruder fill her up.

We soon got into a rhythm and she gripped the worktop and was making some very unladylike noises, "I'm going to Cum," she said as my cock sawed in and out of her.

She pushed back hard and lifted her head and screamed, this sent me over the edge and I filled her up with a large amount of cum.

We found some kitchen towel and managed to catch some of our juices before they hit the kitchen floor.

She turned round and grabbed me and basically snogged my face off.

"Have you any idea how long I wanted someone to do that to me?" she asked.

I just smiled filled up the glasses she got out with wine and let her lead me back to her bed.

We fucked twice more that night and on the way out in the morning she gave me £750.

"The extra is a tip, to make sure you come back" she explained, and then promptly asked me to lick her to an orgasm in the hallway, which of course I did.

I got home and went to sleep for a couple of hours, I was literally knackered.