Small Town Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 11 my mobile rang, I answered it groggily "Hello, this is Nick."

"Hi Nick, this is Molly, how did it go with Jessica?"

"Very well." I replied, I told her how much I got and she seemed impressed.

"From now on I think we need to set a table of charges" she said.

"£200 a day for handiwork, £100 for an hour's sex, and £500 for an overnighter, what do you think?" she asked.

"Sounds good to me" I replied, thinking for that sort of money I can soon have my own place and a decent car.

"I'll see you tomorrow for my commission payment" she said. "Oh and by the way a lady from my coffee group will call you soon." she continued.

10 minutes later my phone rang again.

"Hi, this is Nick" I answered.

"Good morning, my name is Mrs Hamilton-Smythe, I understand you are an odd job man, and provide other services if required." Said a very upper class clipped voice.

Being wary I replied "Yes, I am an odd job man, Who referred you?"

"Molly" was the short sharp reply.

I relaxed "What can I do for you Mrs Hamilton-Smythe?"

"I have a special job that requires you to be at my house at my house at 5:45 this evening ready to start work at exactly 6PM."

"OK" I said "Do I get a clue what I am expected to do?"

"Bring yourself, and an overnight bag as what I need doing will take hours," she replied.

I told her my rates and she agreed quickly.

I went back to bed and slept for a couple more hours, I got up and had a shower and got ready, I dressed in a smart blue button up shirt, and black trousers.

I drove to Mrs Hamilton-Smythe's and knocked on her front door at 5:44, she opened the door and hustled me inside, I took a look at her and liked what I saw, late 40's quite tall, about 5 ft 10 inches, expensively styled blonde hair, she was wearing a thin cotton summer dress that was knee length with spaghetti straps and nothing on her legs, she was about a UK size 12 and obviously no bra, her tits were enormous, with no hint of sag. Her nipples were poking through the dress and they looked huge.

"Please call me Fiona, You are here to shag me senseless on camera, my husband is currently at a hotel in Derby and will be in his hotel room this evening humping his secretary with his small dick, I want to show him on film when he gets home what a real man can do to me. Are you up for it?" she asked.

"I don't want to be on recognised on camera." I said.

"I've got you a mask," she said and produced a mask like the one Robin wore in the 60's batman TV series.

"OK, let's do it" I said.

With that she led me upstairs and led me into the main bedroom. She walked over to the bed and started to remove the thin straps holding her dress up and her dress then fell to ankles, she was totally naked underneath. Her breasts were magnificent, they were slightly droopy but she was at least a D cup and her nipples were like large pencil erasers. Her stomach was flat and she had shaved her pubic area.

"I like to go to the gym to keep in shape, but I think you will give me a lot of exercise tonight anyway," she said.

I removed all my clothes quickly walked over to her.

"Lay on the bed." she commanded.

I laid down flat on my back as she walked over and passed me the mask, I put it on as she walked over to the camera she had setup near the wardrobe. She turned it on and walked back to the bed.

She then sat on the bed next to me and started to talk at the camera, "Hello darling, I know you have been seeing a number of other women over the years we have been married but I have always been faithful until now. I also know that on this day and time you are currently shagging your secretary with your small insignificant dick, you are until now the only person I have slept with and you told me your dick was large and the fact I couldn't come was down to me being frigid. Well having spoken to my lady friends I now know you were lying and that your dick is below average. To prove a point here is a nice young fresh considerably larger one."

She then started to stroke my cock until it grew to it's full 10 inches, she looked amazed and just said to the camera "Your dick would fit in my hand fully erect, with this one I need 3 hands."

She licked the end of it, and gasped, "It won't all fit in my mouth either, unlike yours."

She then asked me "Will you lick me out? I've heard other women say how wonderful it is but he won't do it, says it's dirty."

I just smiled and pushed her down so she was laying on her back, I crawled on top of her and kissed her on the lips, she was hesitant but slowly started to kiss me back, soon she was getting very worked up. I worked my way down her body and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth.

"Oh Lord" she said and held my head to her nipple, she then moved my head to the other one and moaned softly.

She then let my head go and I kissed her all the way down her body sticking my tongue in her belly button that made her giggle before kissing the inside of her thigh. I then kissed her pussy lips, it was like a firecracker had gone off, her hips rose from the bed as she came immediately with a scream, as she calmed down I kept licking, sucking and kissing her lips and her clit, soon her juices were flowing and she kept cumming with language unbecoming of an English lady.

"No more," she said after 5 or minutes of one continuous orgasm.

She grabbed my ears and pulled me back up to her face and kissed me like a teenager.

"I want to go on top." she said loudly for the camera.

I rolled on my back as she slowly got up and straddled me.

"This is a big dick," she said to no one in particular, she then raised herself up and holding my dick started to come down onto it.

She was tight, very tight, a consequence of years being shagged by a small dicked husband, she slowly moved up and down and each time a bit more went inside her, she started to cry and her face was contorted in what could have been ecstasy or agony.

"Cumming." she said when I was only half way in, "You are in deeper than he ever got." She mumbled dreamily.

After 5 minutes I was fully embedded inside her and she looked so proud, she then started to move up and down, and soon had a massive orgasm, her face was now bright red, her hair a mess as she was bouncing up and down.

I said "Fancy doing it doggy style? You'll be able to see on camera my large dick going in and out of you then."

She looked horrified and then smiled and "I've never done that before so yes why not."

She got off me and got on all fours, I moved behind her slowly fed my dick inside her, she pushed back and soon I was deep inside her, soon she was screaming.

"Treat me like a fucking slut." she screamed.

So I did, I grabbed her hair and pulled it, whilst powering my dick in and out of her.

I was going to cum, "Where do you want it?" I asked her

"On my stomach and tits." she said.

I pulled out just as I felt the tingle in bell end and she quickly turned over as I knelt over her,

It went everywhere from her hair to thighs, 4 or 5 large blobs went all over her front.

She licked it from her chin and said "Delicious," as I fingered her to another orgasm.

She laid still for a minute or so and then got up and wobbled over to the camera and said "That's how I need to be fucked." And then she turned the camera off.

She came back to bed and we hugged.

She gave me £300 as I was leaving and asked "Will you come back again and make love to me next time, not fuck my brains out?"

As we stood in her hallway, I had dressed and she only had on a think silky dressing gown, I answered her by pushing her against the wall, spreading her legs diving under the dressing gown to lick her to another orgasm.

She took that as a yes.

Word soon got around of my talents. Molly and I gave up all pretense of being an odd job man and I was a cock for hire.

I was hired to escort the obese lady mayor to a local business dinner. I pretended to be her nephew but on the way home in the back of the limo I shagged her senseless and left with her knickers and £500 in my pocket. After that every 4th Friday I would meet her in her council chambers after everyone else had gone home to supposedly discuss possible maintenance contracts, but also she wanted was to be licked out and screwed whilst only wearing the mayoral chains.

I was hired by the local leader of the round table to shag his wife as he was impotent but he liked to watch. She was very dirty and I even took her up the back passage with no preparation, which did make her eyes water, but hey, they were paying so I did what I was asked.

Then there was Mrs Jones, she was the wife of the MD of a large local employer, she would never tell me her first name and insisted on being called Mrs Jones, she had 3 particular things, We would always meet a hotel outside of the town, if she wore a red dress I was to pretend I was Manuel from Barcelona, if she wore the yellow dress she wanted me to wear a balaclava and pretend to rape her and if she wore a green dress then I was to pretend to be her son.

There was the local high school head mistress, she always wanted to screw one of her pupils, as I was an ex pupil and wouldn't brag about it, I was quite literally the answer to her prayers.

I knew Mrs Harford from my time at the school but never realised that she knew Molly. Mrs Harford was due to retire and was 56 years old.

We met for the first time at her house one evening, she answered the door wearing a very prim and proper dark brown long sleeve dress, which came down to just below her knee and buttoned all the way to the neck from the waist. There was hint of a fairly substantial chest hiding away, she was approximately 5 ft 3 inches tall in her flat shoes, her hips, tummy and bum were also quite large but not in an unappealing way.

I heard a man's voice come from down the hallway "Who is that at the door Veronica?"

"Just the man to quote me for the painting you agreed to have done dear, what time are you going to your golf do dear?" she replied.

I smiled and she smiled back.

The voice replied "In about 10 minutes."

She whispered "As soon as Fat arse has gone, I'm all yours."

She then started talking loudly about how she wanted the lounge painted.

As I followed her into the lounge I saw her husband. He was huge, about 6ft 6 inches tall but with a massive beer belly and bright red face, she helped him with his tie and smoothed his collar down, just then a car horn sounded outside and he said "That's my taxi. I'll stay over at the golf club to save waking you up."

He shook my hand and said "Make sure you see my wife alright."

I replied "You can count on it."

He gave Veronica I quick peck on the cheek and left in the taxi.

As soon as the taxi has turned round the corner, Mrs Harford invited me to sit down and explained that she wanted a role play scenario acted it.

This is how the evening panned out.

I had dressed as requested. Grey slacks. White shirt, Blue and red stripy tie, and grey v neck jumper. In effect a close approximation of a school uniform.

I sat at the dining room table with a note pad and paper writing 100 lines that said "I must not look up Mrs Harford's skirt."

She walked back and leant over me, she checked my spelling and I felt her breasts on my back.

She said "Young man, Do you think I'm good looking?"

"Yes," I replied.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"18, in 6th form." I replied.

"Good, now I give you permission to look under my dress." she said.

"But Mrs Harford, that will be wrong" I replied playing along.

"Do it now," she commanded.

She took my hand led me to a sofa. She sat down but sat with her knees wide open.

I was instructed to kneel in front of her and stick me head up her skirt, As I did, the first thing I saw was she wasn't wearing any knickers, the second was that her thighs were quite chunky.

Her breathing turned heavy as she felt my breath on her inner thighs.

"Look closer." she commanded.

I moved my head further up and she moved her bum forward.

"Lick it." she said.

"But that will be very naughty," I said. "I'm your pupil and you are my teacher."

I heard a gasp and I'm sure her pussy lips pulsed as I said that, then a dribble of liquid appeared from her slit.

She grabbed me head through her dress pulled me to her groin and just said "Lick it now or you will have more detention."

Soon she started to cum under my oral attention, she never released the grip on my head as she came, as she come down from her high she held me there and just "Again."

I was now getting very hot and but kept licking her, soon she came again and released my head.

As I came up for air she said "Thank you, so much, now will you just shag me as yourself?"

I stripped off my clothes and she looked in wonderment as my cock came into the view. I asked her to stand up and started to unbutton her dress, when all the buttons were undone I pulled her dress off and let it puddle on the floor. I undid her bra and kissed her on the lips, she responded hungrily, We fell on the floor to the rug with me on top, I moved down and kissed her large breast and nipples, whilst running a finger up and down her slit, she then started pumping my cock.

"Will it fit?" she asked.

Just then she came again.

"Take me to bed," she said.

We got up and she led me into what I assumed was the master bedroom. But there was only one set of pillows on the king sized bed.

"My husband hasn't shared my bed for years." she said.

I kissed her on the lips and pushed so she was laying the bed with me on top.

She grabbed my cock and said "Be gentle," and placed it at her entrance.

I pushed forward slow and the head popped it, her knees then came up to her chest and she pushed forward so more of me went in, I slowly moved back and forth for a few minutes until I was balls deep.

"Jesus, I've done it," she said as I started to move out and then back in again.

Soon we were in a rhythm, her legs went into the air as I pounded her fast and faster, for an old lady she knew what she wanted and was going to suck it out of me as her cunt muscles started to release and contract me.

"I'm going to cum, Will you come with me?" she asked.

With that I started to really pound her, this sent her over the edge as I emptied myself into her.

I looked at the clock and we had been doing this for 3 hours, just then we heard the front door open.

"Hi I'm home." said her husband.

"Fuck," was all she said.

"No one wanted to stay overnight, so I've come home." He continued.

"I'm in bed dear," she said.

"Go straight to you room and I'll see you in the morning," she ordered.

I suddenly realised all our clothes were strewn over the living room.

"I think you are right," he said, "I'll just get a drink though first."

She pushed me off and whispered "Stay there", she pulled on a sensible long dressing gown that was hanging on the back of the door, she then left the room, closing the door behind her.

I heard her run down stairs and I heard her close the lounge door, I heard voices but couldn't make out what was being said.

Soon I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and heard them go into another room.

Then I heard the lounge door open, 10 seconds later footsteps running up the stairs,

Mrs Harford had picked up all the clothes and brought them up. "Back in a minute," she whispered, and closed the bedroom door behind her.

I heard her say, "Now go to sleep Harold, and turn the telly on it helps you drop off."

I heard her leave that room and walk across the landing, as she shut the door the TV came on.

I expected her to try and get me out of the house as soon as possible, but kissed me passionately on the lips and then said "you'll have to wait until he's gone to sleep before you leave."

With that I pulled the gown open and the flipped her onto the bed, I pulled the robe of her and kissed her back, I crawled onto top of her and as she was still wet plunged straight back, her legs shot up vertically as she felt the intruder hit bottom.

"We can't, he will hear," she said between deep pants of lust.

She started to whimper as I was pounding her. She grabbed a pillow and bit down on it as an orgasm ripped though her body.

I then came inside her which seemed to extend her orgasm even more.

Soon we went to sleep wrapped up in each other's arms.

I learnt that what most of these ladies wanted was to be held and feel special, the sex was important but it was only part of the package.

She woke me at 6am and said "He's got to go to work at 7, stay there."

She put on a long nightdress that covered everything and her dressing gown.

She went down stairs and I heard her make coffee and breakfast for her husband, soon he got up, I heard him have a shit, shave and shower and then he went down stairs. I heard voices and then I heard the front door open and close, then some footsteps come upstairs, the bedroom door opened and in walked Mrs Harford, she had a spring in her step and seemed happy.

"Last night was wonderful" she said, "But I've got to get ready for work"

She kissed me on the chin and removed the nightdress and gown and walked into the ensuite bathroom. I heard the shower come on and followed her in, the ensuite had a large shower cubicle, I opened the door and shut it behind me with a clang, she jumped and turned round at the noise. I grabbed the shampoo from her hand as the water cascaded over both of us, and started to wash her hair, she turned round and leant back into me as I washed her hair, once I finished that I grabbed the shower gel and squirted some onto a sponge and started washing her front. I teased the sponge over her nipples causing them to harden, I then moved it down over stomach. She opened her legs and I rubbed it over her area, this caused a shiver and made her lean back into me, I kept rubbing the sponge across and then she came violently.

She turned round and kissed me hard and started to lather up her hand using the shower gel, she then run her hand up and down my cock, until I splattered all over the shower floor, we got washed and then dressed,

She went into the walk in wardrobe and picked out a similar dress to the one she wore last night. Sensible underwear went on first, we left together as she didn't seem to mind the neighbours noticing. Just before we left I snogged her thoroughly in the hallway, she made me promise to come back when her husband wasn't around and passed me £1000.

"He won't notice" she said.

Soon I moved out of my mum's house and bought a flat in a new development, my mum wanted to know how I was affording all this, I told her I had a job selling my odd job and maintenance services to the more well off part of town, she seemed to accept this.

Molly had me busy except for 2 days of the week, 1 was for rest and the other was for her.

She looked forward to her commission day.

A year as we lay in my new flat in a post coital hug in my new bed, she said "I've got a new client for you. Her name is Maggie, she is 51, but looks younger, She wants a distraction from her boring husband, he is taking their twin boys away for a weekend and she wants to get well and truly shafted, meet her tomorrow evening at the World's End pub, she has booked a room at the Holiday Inn across the road as she doesn't want to be seen having a young man enter her house whilst her husband is away. Apparently her neighbours are really nosey. You will wear a dark suit with a white flower on the lapel and she will wear a blue dress with a beige jacket and a red flower on the lapel."

"OK," I said, "Do you need the rest of your payment now?"

With that she smiled and rolled onto her back and said "Take me now."

So I did.