Small Town Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next evening I was in the World's End at 7PM sharp, wearing my suit and a white flower. My face was towards the bar, when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned round and saw a slim figure in a blue dress, beige jacket, red flower and my Aunt Margaret's face.

"Oh fuck," I said.

"Oh shit," said Aunt Margaret.

She sat on the bar stool next to me and said "How could you be a male prostitute?"

"How can you cheat on Uncle Phil?" I countered.

Margaret wasn't my real Aunt. Her husband Phil was best friends with my Dad and had been for years, Margaret was his wife and they had been together since before I was born, her twin boys were 25 years old and Phil has arranged to take them to an England football match and stay over.

Margaret is a good looking woman, she is nearly 6 ft tall, dark brown hair that never seemed to go grey, (Not sure if she dyed it), a pretty face and a slim body with a 34B tits, (I had peaked in her laundry basket when around her house before). She always hugged me and kissed my cheek whenever we visited.

"What the fuck are we going to do now?" she hissed quietly.

"Have a drink and calm down." I said.

We both had a large vodka and tonic and sat in silence for a few minutes.

"We can't talk here." I said, "Let's go to the room in hotel you booked, we can talk in peace there," I suggested.

She nodded, we both finished our drinks and crossed the road to the hotel, she had already checked in and we went straight up to her room.

As soon as we were inside she turned the TV on so no one in the rooms either side could hear what we were saying.

She got a drink out of the mini bar and downed it in one, she sat next to me on the bed and started to cry. I put my arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Phil hasn't touched me in years," she snivelled, "He is only interested in football and his fucking classic car, I think he would only notice I'd gone if his meals weren't ready."

I held her close and stroked her cheek, she then proceeded to launch into a rant about how she felt like his cook and cleaner, and how he never noticed anything about her, when she wore sexy underwear to try and get him to shag he just said he was too tired.

"I just want a man to make me feel like a woman." She said.

I kissed her cheek, and she looked at me and stroked my face, I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" she asked.

I grabbed her hand and placed it on my hardening dick.

She jerked it away and said "We can't."

"We can." I said, "We are not related and you are the teenage wank crush I had."

She smiled and leant in and kissed me gently on the lips, I responded by kissing her back, the kiss got hotter and hotter as I removed her jacket from her shoulders, she took my suit jacket off and threw it onto the floor. I stood up and took her hand and made her stand in front of me and turned her around.

I lifted her hair from her neck and blew on the back of her neck, she wrapped her arm around my neck and stroked it.

I kissed her neck and then turned her head and kissed her on the lips, her lips parted and we were soon playing tongue tennis.

"This is so wrong." she said.

"I know," I said as I started to lower the zip at the back of her dress. The zip went down to just above her arse crack, once it was fully lowered I peeled the dress from her shoulders and it fell to the floor and pooled at her feet.

She turned around kicked her shoes off and stepped out of the dress.

She was wearing an obviously newly bought matching navy thong and bra set. I kissed her across the top of her back, which brought a moan of approval.

She turned around and said "We shouldn't do this."

I kissed her gently on the corner of her mouth and said, "We can do whatever you want."

She then just said "Fuck it" and pushed me onto the bed. She then undid all the buttons on shirt and pulled it out from my trousers, she then run her hand over my chest and stomach. She undid my shirt cuffs and pulled my shirt of me. She then undid my belt and trousers buttons and pulled them off me, taking my socks and shoes off at the same time.

She then seemed to get nervous. I sat up and put my arms around her naked shoulders and said "We can do whatever you want, or we can go no further and just stop here."

She leant into me and kissed me on the lips. "I want to," she said, "but I'm nervous."

I undid her bra one handed (a skill I had picked up in my new career) and pulled her bra straps down. Her beautiful breasts came into view as her bra dropped, I leant and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, she grabbed my head and moaned. She then moved her hand onto my thigh and started to stroke it. Her hand crept up and she placed it on my by now erect cock.

"Bloody Hell." she said. She released my head moved round and pulled my underwear to the floor.

"May I touch it? I've never seen one that big before," she said.

"Of course," I said.

She slowly stroked it with a look of wonderment in her eyes.

I removed her hand and said "You are too over dressed." And laid her down on the bed and removed her thong.

She giggled and let me do it, as soon as the thong was on the floor I spread her legs and dived into her mound, and licked her vaginal lips.

"Fuck." was all she said.

She grabbed my head and pressed it to her area as my tongue went to work, she came once, soaking my face and she held my head there, she pressed it harder against her area as my tongue was licking away at her lips, hole and clit and down towards her bum hole. As soon as my tongue touched her bum hole she came again with a loud scream and a stream of profanities.

She let go my head and moved up her body. Grabbed my dick and placed it at the entrance to her hole, she looked at me glassy eyed and just nodded, I entered her slowly, her legs wrapped themselves around my waist as the intruder went deeper and deeper inside her, she then started to move her hips which I took as my cue and started to slowly fuck her, she panted and panted as we rocked each other to a climatic finish to both of us. She felt my head get bigger and released her legs, I pulled out and dived back on to her clit with lips, I didn't want this to end yet as I had dreamed of this moment for years. She came again and pushed my head away.

I turned her over and lifted her arse in the air, I saw her bum hole and thought another time, as I plunged my cock into her doggy style.

She loved it and it was like a firework went off as she came again as I entered her, I soon emptied my sack into her which made her cum again.

We detached from each other and she ran to the toilet to clean up, I laid on the bed, my cock still semi erect. She came back into the room and said "you are a very naughty boy, but I loved it," and kissed me hard on the lips.

We cuddled up and fell asleep, I woke at 2 in the morning with the TV still on and Margaret's legs wrapped over mine. She stirred when she felt me move as I got up to pee, As I walked back to bed I noticed she had thrown the covers off and had rolled onto her back, her legs were slightly open so I crawled onto the bed between her legs, moved them wider and buried my head between her thighs and starting licking and kissing her pussy lips, clit and her hole.

"That's nice Nick," she murmured and started to move her hips, soon she was panting and was gently running her fingers through my hair, and directing me to where she wanted my tongue and lips. She suddenly went stiff as board, shouted "Oh my god," and came with a torrent of her love juices covering my face.

She pulled me head away and said "That was lovely, now come here and fuck your Aunt."

I think she liked the taboo nature of it as I turned her onto her front and took her doggy style, she came again and panted "Get on your back."

I detached and flopped onto my back and then she straddled me and said "Do you like fucking your Aunt, one of your parent's best friend, who has children older than you?"

I reached up and started to play with her nipples as she lowered herself onto me, she started to bounce up and down on me.

A couple of minutes late and started to breath very heavily "Cum with me," she said.

So I did sending a good few loads of sperm into her welcoming hole.

We went back to sleep and I woke up at 8am to an empty bed. There was a note:

"Dear Nick,

Thank you for last night, as wonderful as it was we can't do it again though, do you mind if I owe you the money as I didn't plan on spending the night so can't afford it at the moment,

See you Saturday at the BBQ.

M xx"

Every year my parents hold a Bar Be Que for friends and neighbours. It is the only time of year my Dad cooks and suddenly he thinks he's Jamie Oliver. The guests started arriving at 2 in the afternoon, Aunt Margaret and Phil arrived a bit later, then Molly with Jessica, Jessica's husband was away on business again so Molly brought her along as company. By 4 PM the wine and beer had flowed quite a bit and few people were feeling a bit worse for wear.

Phil was the worse he had drunk beer and vodka and could hardly stand up. Margaret asked for my help to carry up to the spare room so he could start to sleep it off, she wasn't ready to leave yet, she was wearing a yellow vest top and beige thigh length shorts. The top had built in support so she didn't need to wear a bra.

As man handled him up the stairs she asked "How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing" I replied, "I would have cut off my leg for the chance to ..."

She cut me off with stare as Phil started to babble about nothing in particular. We managed to get him into the smallest spare room and throw him onto the bed.

Margaret sat on the floor to recover from the effort of lugging her 20 stone husband upstairs, I sat down next to her as listed to Phil start snoring. I looked her in the eye and took her hand.

"As I was saying, I would cut off any part of my anatomy to have spent that evening with you, you were my fantasy as I was growing up, and I really enjoyed watching you cum with my cock buried deep inside you," I said.

She looked at me, left her hand in mine and gently stroked my face with her other hand. I leant in and kissed her gently on the corner of the mouth. "We can't," she said weakly, I moved back and leant in again and gently kissed her full on the lips, her hand kept stroking my face, this time she gently kissed me back, we did this for a few minutes until we heard someone coming upstairs, it was Mum. We released our touches and sat waiting for her to come into the room.

"How's Phil?" she asked as we sat there.

"Shit faced." said Margaret. "Thanks to your son for helping me up here with him and to sit here whilst I recovered from the effort."

"He does seem to have a way with the ladies." said Mum.

"He is charming and quite cute now," said Margaret, "Do you mind if me and him chat and catch up for a bit, most people are hammered so won't miss us anyway."

"Look after her son," said Mum as she closed the bedroom door.

This room had 2 single beds in. so I suggested sitting on the other bed as it would be more comfortable. We sat on the bed a rested our backs on the wall. We held hands as we talked about everything but the elephant in the room.

"Do you really still find me attractive?" Margaret asked.

"Incredibly, I would stop working if it meant being with you," I replied.

"You are so sweet," she said as she leant over and kissed me on the lips gently.

I kissed her back and soon the kiss got hotter and hotter. I cupped a breast through her vest top and tweaked her nipple. This made her kiss me back even more.

"Not here and now." she suddenly said.

I released her and kissed her on the forehead. As I hadn't been drinking I offered to take her and Phil home, she smiled and gratefully accepted, but could I leave it an hour so it didn't look rude.

As she rejoined the party I went to the toilet, as I came out Jessica was waiting to use the room, "Hi, fancy a freebie here and now." I said.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me back into the bath room. She locked the door and then reached under the sensible skirt she was wearing and pulled her knickers aside, she sat on the toilet and said "lick me now to get me going."

I pushed her skirt up and went straight in, licking all around her area causing her to moan loudly, I told her to be quiet and she put her fist in her mouth, she then started to cry as an orgasm hit here like a steam train.

Just then Molly knocked on the door "I need a wee." she said.

Jessica pulled her knickers back in place, kissed me and unlocked the door.

Molly smiled when she saw me standing there and said to Jessica "Did you cum?"

"Only the once, you disturbed us before he could fuck me." Jessica replied.

Molly kissed me and said "I'm having a wee, please leave the room."

Jessica and I stood outside chatting, Molly opened the door and kissed me on the cheek and said "Fuck her now, you can do me on commission day."

I grabbed Jessica's and took her into the kitchen, everyone else was in the garden. I pushed Jessica over the worktop and lifted her skirt up, we looking out of the window.

"Does it make you hot that I'm going to fuck you right here, right now with a group of people 20 feet away?"

"Fuck yeah, do it now." she said.

I ripped her knickers off, pulled my cock from shorts and plunged straight in, she bit her lip to stop herself screaming, I grabbed her tits through her very plain looking dark green blouse and started to maul them.

There is something about a prim and proper lady, dressed like she is going to church acting like a total slut that turns me on. "Here it comes." I whispered in her ear as I felt the tingle.

"1 more second." she said, and then we both experienced orgasmic bliss.

I pumped what felt like a galloon of cum into her hot wet cunt. We looked out of the window to double check we hadn't been spotted only to see Molly smiling at us, I blew her a kiss as myself and Jessica detached, she grabbed some kitchen roll to clean herself up.

After half an hour I walked up to Margaret and my mum who were chatting and said "Did you still want a lift Aunt Margaret?"

"Yes please" she replied,

We said our goodbyes and with the help of 2 other people managed to get Phil in the car, we dumped him on the back seat.

Margaret held my hand as I drove, we pulled up outside her house and we managed to get Phil inside. We left him on the sofa in the lounge with a sick bucket by his side, we covered him with a blanket, she then took my hand and led me straight to her bedroom. As soon as I closed the door behind us she kissed me with a passion I had never seen before, I returned the kiss and pulled her vest top off, as soon as it was off I sucked on one of nipples. She grabbed me head and held me on the nipple.

I managed to get my head off and she pulled my shirt over my head, I pushed her back onto the bed and undid the button and zip of her shorts, I pulled them and her knickers down together, she undid the button on my shorts and pulled them and my boxers to the floor, as I stepped out of them she grabbed my hand and pulled me down on top of her, We were kissing and touching each other, I kissed down her body as she played with my hair and sucked her clit into my mouth, this caused her to whimper, and then used my fingers to finger fuck her wet cunt as I tongued and licked her to an almighty orgasm which nearly threw me off the bed when he hips went skywards.

Margaret moved to the middle of the bed and beckoned me to join her. I crawled between her legs until my cock was at her entrance, I slowly pushed and my plum head entered her, this caused her arms and legs to lock around my back and she pulled me all the way in, soon we were making love, slowly we rocked together as my cock slipped nearly all the way out before going back in, I adjusted the angle so my pubic hairs were rubbing against her clit. This caused her to cum immediately and she gripped me harder, we kept up this slow sensual lovemaking for another 10 minutes when the bedroom door burst open, we laid still.

"Phil, the toilet is down the hall, when you are done go back downstairs, I don't want your drunken smelly body next to me." said Margaret.

"OK, good night Mags, good night Nick." he said as he shut the door and left.

We both laughed and then started rutting like 2 animals as we heard him flush the toilet and then go back downstairs. We soon both came and soon fell asleep. I left her asleep in bed with note.

"Margaret.

I'm giving up my job, I need to be with you, if we can't have an affair then I will wait for you.

Love Nick xx"

The next day my dad rang me to say that my uncle Phil had had a strange dream involving me and Margaret.

I didn't hear from Margaret for the next 6 months, until my mum told me that Phil died in car crash, apparently the brakes in his classic car failed and he hit a 38 tonne lorry coming the other way. I was now working as a sales consultant at retirement park.

Molly understood and why I couldn't do that work when I explained that I had met someone special. She did ask for a good bye shag though first which of course I obliged.

At the funeral I saw Margaret with her 2 sons and she looked beautiful despite the widow clothes. As I left I paid my respects, kissed her on each cheek, looked into her eyes and squeezed her hand and passed her a note, I didn't stay for the wake, seeing her in pain like that would break my heart.

The note just said if she needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on then to call me.

3 months later I got a phone call, "Nick it's Margaret, can we talk?"

My hear jumped and I said "Of course, let's meet at the World's End at 7PM."

"It's a date" she said.

I couldn't think about anything all day, I left work exactly on time and rushed home, I had a long bath and put on my best suit, I arrived at the World's End and had 2 drinks before Margaret arrived to calm my nerves. As I sat at the bar,I checked my phone and notice 3 missed calls and voice mails from my mum, I ignored them and tried to catch the bar man's eye to get a 3rd drink. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and turned around, there she was the love of my life, she was wearing the same dress and jacket that she wore the first time we met here.

"Hi," I said lamely.

"Hi," she replied "Are you going to buy me a drink?"

"Yeah, of course," I said trying to get the barman's attention.

We got our drinks and found a quiet corner to sit in, we found a table for four that was empty, I expected her to sit opposite me but she sat next to me on the bench.

"I'm sorry," she said, I started to speak but she put her fingers on my lips, and then she continued, "I always loved you like a family member but as you got older and noticed you getting broader and more handsome I felt something more, I felt guilty for feeling that way so when we had sex the first time I thought it was something I was trying to get out of my system, the 2nd time we actually made love at home I really felt it and wanted to tell you, but I couldn't leave Phil for you, the shame and humiliation would have been too much, when Phil died I took that as a sign that I had been bad for feeling that way and it was punishment, I went to see a priest who told me that god moves in mysterious ways and that I was to follow my heart."

I took her hand and held it within both of mine and kissed her on the cheek.

She sighed and then continued "I rang your mother today and told her how I felt, she was cross at first, but I told her that I loved you with all my heart and that I wanted to see you, my sons are happy, which surprised me but it was such a relief."