Small Town Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a tear drip on my cheek, she reached up with her free hand and wiped it away.

"I love you Nick, and want you to be part of my life." She said.

I let go her hand and stroked her face and then kissed her fully on the lips, she returned the kiss and gently pushed my lips apart with her tongue. We were soon really going for it.

"Come home with me." she said.

We finished our drinks and called a cab. We were soon at her house and as soon as the front door was shut we were all over each other. I pulled her jacket off and kissed her on the lips, she kicked her shoes off and I kicked mine off as well, my suit jacket was on the hall floor before you could say erection.

We were still kissing as we ran up the stairs to her bedroom, we stood beside the bed kissing as I lowered the zip on her dress and peeled it from her shoulders, she had on the same underwear set as the first time. My clothes were swiftly despatched leaving my stark bullock naked as she sat on the bed and pulled me to her, she sucked my cock into her mouth. She got about half of it in and then started to move her mouth backwards and forwards, the suction was incredible as she kept sucking, I was soon ready blow my load.

"I'm going to cum" I said loudly.

She responded by grabbing my arse and holding me still, I came into her mouth with a roar, she swallowed most of it but some dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.

I pushed back and pulled her knickers off as she removed her bra. I pulled her legs apart and dived in, she had 4 orgasms in the next 20 minutes caused by my tongue and mouth.

When she signalled she couldn't take anymore I moved up the bed with her and slowly entered her in missionary position. We made slow love for about 20 minutes before I blew my load inside her. She had another few orgasms in that time as well.

We fell asleep and woke up the next morning. We made love once more, and then went to see my parents, my dad was fine with it but my mum wasn't.

We got engaged 6 months later and married 6 months after that with her sons as my best men.

I married the woman of my dreams because I used to be a gigolo.

Should this be the end or would you like to hear more.