Small Town Girls with Big Ideas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Alex on one side and Cindy on the other, they crawled up along side of her, caressing and teasing her trembling body as they went. Eventually it was Cindy who seemed to take control at that point. Here was the "always in control Liz," laying there, limp as a dishrag but still tingling from the experience and full of wonderment from what they had just put her through.

"I hope you are up to it, Liz, because Alex is far from through with you," Cindy said, her voice crackling with passion. It was at that moment Liz felt Alex schooch up close to sort of hump her hip. Quickly she realized it was his hard cock gliding along her thigh. Cindy took great pleasure taking Liz's hand and placing it directly on Alex's very erect, and ready for action, hard-on!

Poor Liz nearly fainted when she came to the realization that she could not get her fingers completely encircle IT! She strained to lift her head off the bed to see it for herself! There it was as she looked down her body ... Liz's hand holding it straight up, and, and ... Cindy licking it like a lolly pop, occasionally engulfing just the head of it between her lips. It was larger that a big ring of bologna and now stretched to its full length of twelve inches. "My gawd," she thought, "how could any woman ever get that inside her?!" She had experienced the techniques of four different men in her brief life of experimental sex, a couple of them she considered pretty good sized, but none of them were even remotely close to what she had in her hand at that moment. Cindy had opened her mouth as Liz watched in amazement and three inches of IT slid effortlessly between those sucking lips! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING could be that large, Liz thought!! NOTHING! It was not human!

Alex's hands held her face, turning her toward him so that she could no longer continue watching Cindy do some things she had only heard others talked about. She closed her eyes as Alex prepared to kiss her again. When his tongue probed her mouth once more, she acknowledged unusual taste she experiencing was that of her own pussy juice with the realization that he had only minutes before been licking her clit. That thought caused a new tremor of pleasure to ripple across her body. What a night!! She had had her pussy eaten for the first time, a female had kissed and sucked her breasts and played with her clit during the most incredible orgasm she had ever experienced and she now had the biggest cock anyone could ever imagine in her hand. Her mind raced ahead as she thought these thoughts, wondering if she "was she about to get fucked by IT?" The concept of trying to take something that big into her relatively small pussy was alarming, to say the least. She could feel IT pulsing in her hand as she tried to imagine actually doing it. It frightened her more than it excited her.

She felt the other body moving ... Cindy's sleek body that had moved up along side her and she was now kissing Liz's neck and ear. "Isn't he magnificent, Liz!! Isn't he everything I said he was? You will never doubt me again will you?"

For just a moment, Liz's mind went back to the night they had all seen Alex's big dick at The Pit when Sally had turned on the headlights of the truck and Liz had ripped the towel from around Alex and Cindy so all the girls could confirm that he was a big as Cindy had boasted. Somehow, when it happened in that brief moment, in Liz's desire to get away with their towel in hand, she had not gotten a really good look at it. She aware after seeing it tonight at full mast, in its full glory, it had not been fully erect that night at The Pit. But, TONIGHT IT SURE WAS!!

She felt it twitch twice and then Alex began to move. Getting on his knees between her legs, he lifted her feet and placed the back of each heel on his shoulders. Wide-eyed and full excitement , anticipation and apprehension at the same time, Cindy watched as Alex set things up. Liz's butt was about six inches off the bed and Alex continued to move closer and closer to her until she felt his cock brush against the back of her thighs. Closer he maneuvered. She looked up past her breasts, which were very firm, but were experiencing a negative gravity effect with her heels hooked over his shoulders. Cindy watched the scene unfold as if she was watching a pornographic movie. With his own hand stroking his cock and his tongue wetting his own dry lips, his knees scooched forward, inch by inch, ever closer to his target. Cindy's hand stroked Liz's stomach and offered words of encouragement as the time neared. "You'll love it, Liz. Seriously, you'll really love it. Sally couldn't get enough of it the night she played with us. Just take a little of it at a time and once you've gotten it all in .... WOW! You can't believe how wonderful it feels. You won't be able to stop cuming! Really!! You'll never feel anything like it again!"

IT WAS THERE!!! She felt the subtle nudge as it glanced over her slit. Slow stoke up, an easy stroke down. He was igniting her pussy with his teasing. Her entire body was about to burst into flame and he was loving her reaction. "Doesn't that make you want it ....." the voice said, sounding like it was coming through a twenty-foot long tunnel. It was Cindy's whispering in her ear. That's also when she realized it was CINDY'S hand that was teasing her pussy along with Alex's big dick. Back and forth his cock teased, up and down it went until Liz was about to scream.

"Okay, Cindy, okay! Enough is enough. I can't stand any more of this teasing," she panted! "I want to feel it in me!" she said with the sound of desperation in her voice.

"What is it you want, Liz. Tell us so we'll know what you want," Cindy drolled softly.

"I think she wants me to fuck her, Cin, because I can feel her pussy lips twitching as if she's trying to grasp my cock, urging it to 'come on in'!" Alex teased a bit more as he pushed forward a half inch or so! Her pussy was dripping and his big bulbous head with all that lubricant easily slipped past the opening confines of her pussy.

"Do it, Alex, do it! Hah. first she wanted to see it and then she told me she wanted to experience it. Well ... put it in her and let her feel what I get every time we play, Sweetie. Stick it in her!" Cindy commanded. Not needing any encouragement, his hips moved forward an inch or so and the head disappeared momentarily, then he pulled it back. Liz's breathing was an audible clue she was enjoying this experience immensely!

"Deeper, Alex, deeper. Go all the way in, let her feel the joy of the whole thing," Cindy urged and pleaded. But Alex maintained his own slow, teasing pace. The next gentle thrust put two inches into her expanding and welcoming pussy. She opened her legs even wider to accommodate more of Alex. With a hand firmly grasping each side of his waist, she attempted to pull his body down into her, no longer harboring the fear that she might not be able to accommodate all of his length and girth. When he finally got to the three inch mark, Liz managed to hook her legs above the small of his back, and, once she locked her ankles together, she leveraged herself upward, forcing him down into her and his cock gracefully penetrated four, then five inches. She hyperventilated as more and more of it embedded itself in her and then each time withdrew. Having sufficiently stretched her, she now wanted to feel all twelve inches inside her, pummeling her pussy!

Cindy continued to watch Liz and Alex with the same disconnected envy that she had felt that night watching Sally have her time with him. Liz could feel an orgasm growing like an inferno somewhere deep down inside her! The explosion Liz was about to experience would qualify as "U-mongus," far off the orgasmic charts, leaving her body trembling with sensations of saturation, unlike anything she had ever experienced before, drained and covered with a light film of sexual sweat.

The whole thing was like a scene from a well staged porno movie, with the three of them all contributing to Liz's climax, but it was the subtle touch of Cindy's strumming fingers on Liz's clit in unison with Alex's deep penetration that finally pushed her over the edge. The synergy that was released during their one hour sex-a-thon could have easily lit the lights in a small town like Websterville for a week. Exhausted and completely satisfied, Alex rolled off to the side of Liz to catch his breath, his cock still showing firmness as it plopped up flat against his abdomen. Together, the three of them lay panting, trying to regain enough breath to stir. Then, as if on cue, all three tried to speak at once. It was Cindy who finally gained the floor to thank Liz for being willing to share their Friday night lust-fest, but Liz quickly insisted it was she who should be thanking them.

Alex perhaps best summed it up when he said, "Well, we are all grateful for what the other two partners contributed to this wonderful experience." He then added jokingly, "And we might like to consider cutting and binding our index fingers together in an act of swearing to a blood oath of secrecy, because, should others find out what we did here tonight, well, it could be harmful to all of us. We don't want to create any negative feelings in the wake of the fun we had tonight, do we?"

An exhausted Alex soon drifted off into a deep sleep, but Liz and Cindy continued to hug and cuddle each other wit fluttering and teasing kisses into the night. The bond they created in Alex's apartment would, they would realize years later, twas a bond that would, indeed, last a life time.

In the very early hours of morning, Alex awoke and lay there looking first at Liz and then over at Cindy. With his hands locked behind his head and in the semi-darkness of his bedroom, he reminisced about how beautifully everything had fallen into place and how good it had all been. He also thought about the fact that he had three down with only on to go. It had all been so easy and Cindy had been so eager to literally lay all three of them out before him. True, his Cindy was a wonderful partner herself, but Sally thoroughly loved it every part of it, and tonight with Liz, ... oh, how intense she had been! He wondered how lucky he had been to fall into this incredulous situation? But still ahead was, perhaps, the real prize of the bunch, the incredibly beautiful Sheri with a body that surpassed them all. Would she match up to the oral skills of Cindy, the perverted conversation of Sally or the pure lust for sex of Liz?

His mind's eye visualized once more the mouths and the pussies that had been so eager to share an experience with him and how willingly he had made himself available. He smiled to himself as he thought back how easy it had been to convince Cindy it was all her idea and how she had set up her friends, allowing him to experience the joy of seducing each of them. His cock began to stir and that's when he realized a hand of one of the girls had reached out, seeking IT, and began stroking him. He could see some daylight peeking in from behind the drapes, but, as he stretched lazily, he acknowledged to himself that he was probably "up to one more round" before they had to return to the hospital with Liz to see Josh later in the morning. "One more for the road," he whispered aloud as if to himself, turning on his side to accommodate Liz's waiting mouth. She, too, was aware that there was precious little time before they would have to leave and she wanted a last chance to practice a few of the oral techniques she had learned watching Cindy the night before. Hungrily, their bodies came together again ... in more ways than one!

*

[In the final trilogy in his conquest of his girlfriend's three friends, one has to wonder, "Will Alex's good luck continue with the sophisticated and alluring Sheri, or has Alex reached the end of the line?"]

12