Small Town Girls with Big Ideas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally put on some soft music and sat down to end her needless pacing. As she waited for them to arrive, her thoughts drifted back to a Christmas when she was fourteen years old and how a favorite uncle, in this same room, had fondled her when she gave him a hug and thanked him for his Christmas present. That experience four years ago continued to set off "passion-alarms" in her body that often required her personal attention. It was true she had had some hot petting sessions with her steady boy friend in the 10th and 11th grades and she had eventually lost her virginity on night of her eighteenth birthday. She had decided it was her time and she simply "allowed" it to happen. In retrospect, she even acknowledged privately that she was probably the one who had initiated it. Afterward, however, she admitted to herself that she was totally disappointed because he was so inexperienced and unable to take control, fumbling badly through the entire ordeal. She knew, however, that Alex was no amateur and that she was in for a wonderful evening of pure sex tonight.

When the doorbell finally rang, Shari jumped nearly a foot. She rushed to the front door only to find no one there. The second time it rang, it rang repeatedly and she realized it was the ring for the back door off the kitchen. When she opened it, there stood Alex, smiling from ear to ear, with Cindy peeking around from behind him. She knew from the look of lust on his face it WAS going to be a great, great night.

Once inside and the door firmly closed and locked, Alex swooped her up with a big bear hug and she eagerly turned her face up for a kiss. To her shock and surprise, it was his tongue that actually made contact with her mouth before his lips did. Cindy, wanting to be a part of this, had also wrapped her arms around Shari from behind, kissing the side of her neck below her ear. When the three of them finally pulled apart, Alex announced he wanted to go skinny dipping with both of them, but Shari said she thought maybe they should have "a little drinkie" first. After all, she had two pitchers of Margaritas cooling in the refrigerator just waiting for them.

The first hour or so dragged by with an overload of idle chit-chat and no one making a move to get things started. They'd had a second stiff Margarita's in that time and Shari was beginning to feel just a little light headed. She finally stood, looked at Cindy and announced that she and Alex had some had some unfinished business to attend to and that everyone should get more comfortable. Taking Alex by the hand, she had him stand as she began unbuttoning his shirt, and, once done, pulled it out of his waist. He shucked it off, letting it drop to the floor as Shari's fingers comb through his curly blond hair on his chest. When she looped her arms around his neck to hug him, she could already feel his growing erection pressing against her stomach through their clothing. She pulled his face down and passionately Frenched him just as he reached up to cup a boob in each hand, playing and massaging them and teasing her large hard nipples! With the music playing softly in the background, she began swaying with the music and pressing her body firmly against him.

Shari seemed to drift off into erotic-land, her breathing becoming a bit ragged. Wondering where Cindy had gone, she opened her eyes to find her on the sofa where she was playing with herself, her hand having disappeared into the unzipped front of her slacks, rubbing in a circular motion. What she was doing needed no further explanation, with her eyes slowly opening occasionally to watch the progress between Shari and Alex. She seemed to be satisfied with the sounds from them that they were enjoying themselves. She was also thoroughly enjoying her self-induced sensations being created by her own hand.

Shari flexed her hips forward, pressing into Alex's abdomen, grinding her mound against "it," and trying to imagine what it would look like once she got her hands on his monster. Up to now, she had really seen only one live cock, at least one she'd actually touched and it had been maybe five, or at the most, six inches long and not very big around. It belonged to Ryan Ritter, her steady, and she had played with it a few times but had never felt any real physical excitement from handling it. A couple of those times, out at the gravel pit, he had had an early release when she was playing, leaving him embarrasses ao she never even got it into her on those nights. He had only gotten it into her twice, both disappointing experiences, including her birthday night, so, to say that Shari was full of anticipation for what Alex had to offer was, indeed, an understatement.

Alex's kisses along her neck and manipulating her nipples had brought her very close to a premature orgasm, but she knew they were just getting warmed up. Her fingers eventually made a bold move to his zipper and she smiled confidently when she heard the tell-tail sound of it going down. She mused to herself, wondering if SHE would have the nerve to "go down" on Alex when the time came. Still fully dressed herself, she had him zippered down when he placed his hands on her shoulders and began to ease her down to a kneeling position on the carpet in front of him.

Once on the floor, she easily tugged his tight jeans over his narrow hips and down to his ankles. She was watching him scuffing his pants and shoes away from his feet when she looked up to see his cock was only inches from her face, swollen and more than ready to be released from his undershorts. Slowly, as if she were having an out of body experience, her hand moved up of its own volition to touch "it," still hidden inside his briefs. As he continued to try to kick his pants off and away from his feet, her hand touched it through the silkiness of his underwear. The first thing she was aware of was that she could feel the heat through the silky fabric. Allowing her primal instincts to take over, her hand grasped it through his shorts. She was dumb-founded to find her fingers seemed to go only part way around it. When she heard him sigh at her touch, she was also aware of her own pulse pounding in her ears. He hooked his thumbs in the elastic waist band of his shorts and started to push them down. She backed away, looking, and gasped at the sound of his cock, once it popped free , as it snapped upward and slapped against his abdomen with a loud smack.

"Oh, my God," she breathed in an irreverent whisper. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open as she stared, admiring all of it. Without making a conscious effort, her other hand slowly moved up until it, too, had made contact with this incredible creature. Together, both hands surrounded it and working in concert, she was able to make her thumbs and fingers meet and touch, totally encompassing its girth. She recalled later it was like having a large boa constrictor in her grip, a friendly and very happy and pulsating boa, but in this particular case it was she who seemed to be doing the constricting. Through all of this, despite her absolute fear of all snakes, she beginning to feel an overpowering urge to reach out and kiss it, even lick it., to taste this magnificent and beautiful monster she held firmly in her grip.

At that moment, jarred from her thoughts, she felt a hand tugging her jersey up and over her head. A moment later, he pulled her to a standing position again and impressed her with a "one-handed unhooking" of her bra. She could feel the cool, air conditioned air caressing the dampness in her arm pits as her bra fell straps fell away. She swooned as she felt his hands sliding up over her breasts, massaging them and when he bent from the waist, the delightful sensation of his tongue licking her nipples. While all of this was happening, in her eagerness, she wiggled her hips and pushed her own shorts down past her thighs before she reached down to grasp his head, forcing his face against her breasts, moaning as she felt his mouth kissing, then sucking, each of her nipples. She could feel her own juices beginning to trickle down the insides of her thighs as her heart thumped in her ears!

Almost without warning, literally out of now where, she felt a rush, a facial flush, an unexplained dizziness and an unexpected euphoria as she found herself in the throes of her first male induced orgasm. It roared through her body like an all consuming tidal wave! She even felt it down as far as her Achilles tendons and even her toes curled and tingled. It was so completely different from anything she had ever brought about by herself. This one was so much more powerful and sooooo satisfying. As the last waves began to dissipate, she was able to remind herself this was only the beginning!

Alex hugged her to him and she felt his python twitching against her, sort of humping against her stomach. Softly she heard a voice whisper softly in her ear, "I want to you suck my cock, Shari!" It was almost like a dream sequence when she realized it was Alex urging her to move down lower where she could reach his cock with her mouth. He was gently applying pressure on her shoulders, guiding her to a sitting position on the coffee table where her mouth would be at just the right level to face his hardening monster.

He could feel her breath on it and he waited her next move as it flexed and stretched and grew and bobbed temptingly in front of her. Only an inch or two away, she could feel the heat radiating from it which drew her face close enough to allow her soft cheek to brush against it. "Oh, God, that feels good, Shari! Would you like to taste it?" he asked, moving his legs to allow it brush against her cheek.

It was at this point that reality suddenly came into sharp focus. She was keenly aware that he was anxiously awaiting her to take "it" into her mouth and suck it. She confessed to herself that she flat-out could NOT do it! With the excitement of her orgasm over, she simply couldn't bring herself to put any part of this monster into her mouth. "That's what he's probably used to having Cindy do," the other half of her brain argued at her in protest! Still, as it once more rubbed seductively against her cheek, feeling its warmth and softness and smelling the male musk surrounding it, her tongue, as if with a mind of its own, slipped silently from between her lips to touched the side of his bobbing monster. She felt him flinched and tremble slightly at the feeling of her tongue. That sensation caused an erotic chill to pass through her body, knowing that her tongue, barely touching him, was causing this response. Her instincts dared her to go a bit farther and she licked a broad stroke up along the side of his cock. Her hands had moved to the back of his knees during all of this and when her tongue stroked up along side of his cock, she felt his knees buckle slightly and for a brief minute she thought he was going to collapse. A tremor ran through her when she realized it was just the touch of her tongue that was making him go weak, standing there before her! Once she had swept up the other side and had reached the tip for the second time, she swirled her tongue around its and she reveled in his reaction. His knees trembled so much that she had to steady him against her breasts to keep him from toppling. His hands eventually had to hold on to her head to steady himself when he felt her slip his bulbous head just past her lips. Her tongue, now accustomed to and thoroughly enjoying this playful activity, further excited her when she first tasted his leaking pre-cum. He thought she performed as if she had been doing it for a lifetime. Her sucking mouth gradually allowed more and more of him in, much to his growing pleasure.

Once she began comfortably sucking and simultaneously pumping him in and out of her mouth, she wondered why she had ever worried about performing the artful act of a blow-job. True, she was only able to get about five or six inches of it in .... only about half of its total length, but he seemed not to be complaining and she was mesmerized by what she was actually doing. She felt wickedly perverted and at the same time felt the rumblings of another orgasm building deep within her as the result of her overt pervertedness.

At that moment, a sound distracted her and she glanced beyond Alex to see Cindy, her head flung lack and twisted to the side, her eyes focused on them, as she reached a powerful, noisy orgasm. She continued to thrash about, feeling the thrill of her own fingers buried deep in her own pussy, her middle finger stroking her G-spot and her thumb strumming her clit. Shari wondered, for only a minute, if Cindy was getting off watching Alex playing with her good friend. Then she was sure that was what pushed her over the edge! Strange, she thought for a detached moment, how perverse all of this was before being drawn back into her own little piece of action-heaven.

Shari had locked her fingers in Alex hair and pulled on it to re-focus his attention. As she momentarily pulled his face away from her body, she asked him if he'd like to find some place more comfortable? He stood up with Shari attached to him, her legs tightly wrapped tightly around his waist, and waddled down the hall as she gave him directions to her bedroom. Totally void of clothing, both naked bodies were anxious to finally connect their organs made for sex. But, before that could happen, Shari moved up to the middle of her bed and mustered up the nerve to ask him to do for her what she had just done for him. "Alex, would you be willing to eat my pussy? I want to know what that feels like ... please?" She heard herself saying those words but she was unable to believe it was her own voice making this kinky request. Alex came up from the foot of the bed and started kissing her from inside her ankles up to the apex of her legs. With each inch closer he got to her pussy, the closer she got to her third orgasm. When his tongue finally reached out and touched her clit, her thighs flexed closed and her ankles locked behind his head, her thighs nearly crushing his skull. He tried to hold her still enough to maintain his tongue's contact with her clit, his arms wrapped up around the outside of her thighs, pulling her pussy up tight against his face as he licked, sucked and teased her until she was about ready to explode! Then explode she did!

Cindy, who had followed them down the hallway, had moved from standing in the doorway into the room to be closer to the action. She knelt down along side the bed within reach of their bodies. She had stripped away the rest of her own clothing, and now completely nude, watched with excitement as Alex prepared to treat Shari with some of his best techniques using his very hard cock. Shari reached down along her sides and grasped the backside of her knees, pulling them apart and up against her breasts, giving him full access to her pulsating vagina. It was Cindy's hand, however, that slipped between their bodies to drag his cock up along Shari's pussy. "Please stop teasing me and just put it in, Alex, I'm so hot to be fucked I can hardly stand it! Please, just do it," Shari gasped in short breaths, shocked at her own urgings. Her hips flexed upwards reaching toward his twelve inch bobbing cock, twisting on her heels in an effort to make pussy contact with his beautiful snake. Hearing this very refined young woman from the upper crust of Websterville pleading with him to fuck her nearly put Alex over the edge. He loved every passioned plea. She then tired to lock her ankles behind his buttocks to force him down into her, but she couldn't seem to get quite the leverage she needed to hook them together. Then she heard Cindy's voice from off to the side of the bed, giving "the command."

"Fuck her, Alex! For God's sake, fuck her like you fuck me and help me pay off my debt. Let her feel what I feel every time you put it into my pussy!" With that, Alex eased the head of his giant cock the opening of her waiting vagina. Then slowly, teasingly he eased just the head of it into her very wet , slippery opening. She felt it's bluntness move against her labia and then heard a "whooshing sound," realizing it was her own breath as she exhaled violently from the excitement of feeling his cock touch her pussy. She knew he had only barely penetrated her waited for his expected next push, but what she got was the gnawing disappointing when Alex pulled it out. "No, no," she said cried out ... "put it IN me, Alex, please put it all the way in me," she pleaded still urgently twisting up at him. Then it was back, this time stretching her as another inch or so was allowed to penetrate her pussy. "Yes! Yes! That's it, Alex," she verbalized. "Sink it all the way into my pussy. I'm ready for God's sake. Just fuck me .... pleeeaaaasssseeeee!"

Over the next sixty seconds, about nine inches of his total length worked its way into her snug but fully accepting pussy. Strangely, Shari realized she was feeling no pain, only all consuming delirious pleasure. By now he had fallen into a rhythmic, pumping sequence that was building unbelievable pleasure throughout her entire body. Alex, too, was thoroughly enjoying that same body and he was loving the incredible sensations created by her pussy, hugging and massaging his long shaft as he slowly eased it in, and then out of her. Shari had never felt anything like it before and began thinking she did NOT want to give this up, even if he WAS Cindy's boyfriend. She lay there blissfully, wanting the feeling to last for ever!

The pleasure of the moment was jarred back into reality when she felt Cindy's mouth close over her right nipple. Shari twisted, moving away from Cindy, bringing her left elbow down to pry her mouth from Shari's nipple. This caused Cindy to break the suction she had on her left breast. That's when she heard Alex's voice urging Cindy to continue to suck her nipples. Realizing it was Alex's wish, Shari turned her body back to Cindy and relaxed to allow her to continue nursing at her breast. The fact that she was thinking this was all really very kinky, seemed not to matter any more, once she knew it was what Alex wanted. That made it okay. Cindy did have a nice touch and she wondered if she had also played with the other girls while he had fucked them.

Alex began to make gasping sounds, frightening Shari for a minute. His body became rigid and he pulled out of her before she felt him blast his cum all over the breasts and stomach, then he collapsed on her. She could feel his cock continuing to jerk and spew more warm cum across her body. As soon as he rolled off her, exhausted and depleted, Cindy scampered up between her legs. A ripple of panic raced through Shari clouded brain as she looked down to see the top of Cindy's head moving up past her knees and definitely headed to the exact spot that was still tingly from the most violent orgasm she had ever experienced. Cindy's long and broad pointed tongue immediately went to work on Shari's body lapping up every trace of Alex's semen. Alex moved in close to Shari, his mouth nibbling on her ear and kissing her neck as he mumble encouragement for her to just relax and enjoy Cindy's talented mouth. Then she felt a flood of passion returning when Cindy's tongue touched and teased her still upright clit. Soon it dipped into her pussy creating sensations she never knew existed. Cindy's lips sucked her clit into her mouth and her tongue drove her rapidly to another thunderous climax, hearing her own shrieks echoing off the walls somewhere in the room.

Her last orgasm left her absolutely floating and so sensitized that she was unaware Cindy had moved from between her legs until she felt a shiver from the cool air as it was passed over those moist areas of his release and her own juices just attended to by Cindy's mouth. Alex moaned when Cindy took to the task of cleaning off Alex's dwindling shaft. An exhausted Shari lay in the afterglow of an experience she never could have imagined, watching Cindy totally engrossed in her work to lick Alex clean.