Small Town Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

"Oh wow, Dale. You never knew?" Debra asked her husband incredulously.

"No, I had no idea. I was as much a virgin as you were Wanda. I had no idea what I was doing, I just did what all the others guys were talking about. Oh god I'm so sorry I hurt you like that. Please forgive me."

"You were pretty... ah... rough, when we got together," Debra said as she threw an apologetic glance at Dale. "I had a lot of teaching to do." She turned to Wanda. "Sex between and man and woman should never hurt. Yes, for a woman losing her virginity it could hurt, but an experienced man will know what to do. Two 18 years old virgins in the backseat if a car is just a recipe for disaster. Dale's come a long way from that back seat. Would you let us show you?"

"Oh Wanda, please give me this chance to make things up to you. Debra's right, I was stupid back then and really, I haven't had any complaints in a long time about what I can do." Dale reached out to take Wanda's hand his gray eyes imploring her for forgiveness and another chance.

"I'm sorry Dale but I have no interest in sex with men. Now, a chance to get at Debra I would take, but you, well I just don't think so."

Debra moved to kneel at Wanda's feet and took her other hand. "How about we all go to the bedroom and just see what happens? Once you get a taste of having a man, maybe you'll change your mind. And if not, that's okay 'cuz I'm ready for you to eat my pussy." She grinned.

Wanda looked from one to the other. Of all things, the words, "what would Sharon do," popped in her head. With a laugh at herself, she gripped both hands in hers and said, "Lets go see what happens. I already know that I like the taste of male jizz, so maybe you can convince me to give cock a try."

Debra leaned in and captured Wanda's lips, slipping her a little tongue before standing up. Wanda turned to Dale and he also gave her a soft kiss. He pulled her from the chair and led the way to the bedroom. Debra wasted no time in stripping off her clothes and moved to Wanda to assist in removing hers.

As the two woman began kissing and petting, they paid no mind to the man in the room. Once both were naked, Debra pulled Wanda to the bed. They took turns sucking and pulling on nipples, running fingers over moist pussies. Wanda was happy to discover that Debra was as cleanly waxed as she was and delighted in running her fingers over bare puffy lips.

She soon scooted down the bed to turn her attention to Debra's cunt. Licking and stroking, she started to enjoy spreading juices over her face. Wanda never noticed when Dale climbed on the bed and offered his hard cock to Debra's lips. After a few minutes of loving Debra's muff, Wanda slipped two fingers inside her tunnel. She wanted to find that same spot that Debra had found on her. She looked up to gauge Debra's reaction and was met by the sight of Dale's cock deep inside Debra's mouth.

At about that moment, Wanda had found Debra's little nubbin and moved her fingers around to explore. Debra moaned and pulled Dale's pole from her mouth, throwing back her head. Wanda watched as Dale began to stroke himself and Debra writhed in ecstasy. She quickened her strokes and Debra came with a gush all over her fingers. Debra's keening wails filled the air as shudders wracked her body.

Wanda slid up Debra's body to hold her close and share soft kisses until the woman settled again. "God you're good at that," Debra moaned.

"I'm just a fast learner."

"Well there's plenty more for you to learn," Dale replied moving to the end of the bed. He slowly spread Wanda's legs apart, gazing at the lush treasure revealed.

Wanda tensed. "Wait, I'm not so sure about this."

Debra held her close and stroked her hands over Wanda to relax her again. "He's just going to taste a bit sweetie, he won't do anything you don't want him to."

Wanda looked down at Dale's once familiar gray eyes and noted the gentleness in them. Dale lightly ran his fingers over Wanda's bare clam shell, stroking with just his fingertips. She gave a small nod for him to go ahead.

Debra took her lips in a deep kiss, tongues twining together as Dale lowered his mouth to Wanda's juicy snatch. He carefully licked and nibbled his way all around, avoiding those deep rose inner lips. As Wanda and Debra kissed, small quiet moans and gasps began to be heard. Wanda's hips began to move, seeming to urge Dale on.

Dale gently inserted a finger into Wanda and marveled at the tightness. He couldn't remember ever having felt a pussy that tight which made him worry about hurting her now when she was wet. He felt horrible at the thoughts of the pain she must have felt all those years ago. He was determined that this time, she'd have nothing but enjoyment.

Wanda latched onto Debra's nipple with her mouth and rolled the other with her fingers. Soon though, Debra pushed her back and took over, running kisses over Wanda's breasts and tummy. With Dale and Debra working together they brought Wanda to the edge but didn't let her cross over. Debra took Wanda's face in her hands and looked deep into her chocolate eyes. "Trust us, okay?"

Wanda nodded. At that point she didn't care what they did to her as long as she got some release soon. Her body felt so hot and tight she didn't know how much more she could stand. Every time she had reached for her clit to push herself over, a hand would take hers and continue the soft stroking assault on her body.

Dale slowly moved over Wanda, being careful not to frighten her. His cock was a good 8 inches and rather thick. Dale rubbed his cock over Wanda's dripping slit. She was certainly wet this time. Once his dick was nicely slathered up, he very gently probed at her entrance. Wanda stiffened and Debra immediately began kissing her again and pulling her nipples.

Wanda relaxed again and Dale began to slowly push inside. He moved inch by inch, letting her body adapt to him. As Wanda's body accepted him, she began to realize that this was a very good feeling. She pulled away from Debra long enough to look down and see their joined bodies.

Debra ran her hand over Wanda's pussy, using her fingers to glide over the part of Dale's tool not yet inside. Seeing the three of them joined that way nearly caused Wanda to cum on the spot. She grabbed Debra's hair and pulled her up for another kiss.

As Dale eased the rest of the way inside he let out a mighty groan of his own. This pussy was amazing, grabbing his dick and massaging it. He began to stroke still trying to maintain strict control but he was beginning to worry that he would lose it. This just felt too damn good.

Once Wanda felt that he was seated in all the way, she began to rock her hips against him. This felt wonderful. As she could feel her juices flowing and covering her and Dale, she finally understood just what had happened all those years ago and was determined that this fuck would be one to remember instead of that one.

"Fuck me," she gasped, "come on, give it to me. I want it!"

"Oh god," Dale groaned, he couldn't take it any more and began stroking in earnest. With Wanda rocking her hips against his, they moved in perfect rhythm together. Debra continued her caresses and kisses but reached a hand down to flick at her own clit as she felt herself moving toward another orgasm herself.

"Oh fuck, oh god," Wanda screamed as she came, gushing cream and shaking uncontrollably.

Dale roared with his own release once those tight walls began contracting and rippling around his cock. It seemed his cock would never stop shooting streams of cum into that oh so tight pussy.

Wanda lay gasping and shuddering with aftershocks as Debra writhed in her own release. Dale collapsed beside the woman and the three curled up together. Oh yes, this was a fuck she would never forget and this was the most wonderful day of her life.

So far anyway.

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers
12