Small Town Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy erupted in screams as the multiple assaults sent her flying over the edge. Ray roared out his orgasm and Terri quickly followed suit, screaming out her own release. Fred shot a load into Wanda once more as Wanda wailed out her own release. Sharon collapsed down onto the bed as the vibrations from the toy got the best of her and she quivered and moaned.

Room was made on the bed and everyone managed to find a spot and hold onto someone else. As the group settled and harsh breathing slowed, a quiet relaxation came over them. Basking in the glow of some damn good sex, they all floated for a time, lost in their own thoughts.

Eventually, the different couples gathered themselves together and took their leave. Thanking their hosts for a most spectacular evening. Sharon promised to return and Wanda suggested making the group an occasional get together. Fred declared that he wouldn't be able to handle this too often, and everyone enjoyed a laugh, but each agreed.

Epilogue:

Life settled in for this small town. Don and Kathy eventually married and even had a child a couple of years later. They kept their positions in city hall for many years. Each would, at different times, sit and wonder what would have happened without Sharon's intervention. They were blissfully happy and enjoyed each other to the fullest with occasional forays into something or someone different to keep things fresh.

Wanda left city hall. She felt a sadness at leaving, but knew it was for the best. She took a position as secretary in a larger company in town and slowly worked her way up the ladder to be a manager over a small group of people. She and Fred moved in together and found a house near Dale and Debra. The four were together more often than apart and found a lifestyle that seemed perfect for them all.

Ray lost his next election as mayor but he didn't mind so much. Finding pleasure in his wife and with her was more than he could ask for. Their children noticed the change in their parents and wondered at it, but as it was so wonderful they embraced the changes happily. Their lumber and hardware business thrived and to this day, still stands proud and strong in the community.

Sharon blossomed in her new life. She continued to visit the small town a few times a year as promised. Sometimes she brought a male friend and sometimes a woman. The time that she brought an entire bag full of dildos and vibrators though, everyone admitted had to be the best time of all. She never married and never stayed with one partner for too long. She always said there was too much to experience to tie herself down.

There was one unhappy and unfortunate person in the town that Sharon was unable to help. The young woman that she had sent the video of Wanda to, never took the step that could make her happy. She stayed hidden and quietly led a life she hated. Had any of those whose lives had changed so much ever known about her, they would have striven to help her. Sharon made one approach to her and was rebuffed, so left her in her unhappiness.

The small town life continued on as it does. If certain people found new happiness, then others were happy for them even without knowing the reason why. Small towns will always have their secrets. And in those small towns, you'll find the time of your life.

The Happy End

Thank you everyone for your support. Thank you especially to my wonderful editor Eviant! This has been a great learning experience for me. Keep watching, I will have more stories even if this series is done.

12