Small Town Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were right Zeke," Kathy Birdsall would say later after we finished making love, tears in her eyes as she lay on top of me after I came. "It was even better. So good."

"Amen to that," I said, and we both giggled when my cock slithered out of her pussy.

I was pretty good, if I must say so myself. It felt like I was on a mission of sorts, to prove that the world is not as shitty a place as it seems sometimes, and that not all men are greedy and miserable bastards, even though I've been guilty of that from time to time myself, I must confess.

For Mrs. Birdsall's part, she was on a mission of her own. She was an equal partner in our lovemaking, and as we rolled from position to position I knew that this was all new to her, especially when she ended up on top.

The look on Kathy Birdsall's face when we ended up with me on my back and her straddling me as I impaled her to the hilt? Well, lets just say she looked half of her age as she rode me like a kid on the tilt-a-whirl.

Her pussy was plenty sore by then, but the sheer joy on her face showed that she was feeling no pain. Her drooping breasts, swinging away as she bounced on me, were the only thing that gave away her age, and they fit so nicely in my hands that it was a pleasure to cradle them in my palms as she rode her way to our mutual orgasm.

"Ow!" Mrs. Birdsall grimaced as she pulled herself off of me, and the lips of her sex were as red as the wisp of hair that framed her opening.

My semen was hanging off of the hair as as climbed off of the bed and waddled to the bathroom like she was riding a horse. Only when she was gone did I remember where I was, as the pictures of the sheriff brought me back to earth.

Why would a nice lady stick around a sadistic bastard like her husband? Surely she was smart enough to realize that it was never going to change, and he would keep right on hurting her just like he apparently had all their lives. I had no answers at that point in my life, only questions for which the answers were beyond my understanding.

I helped her straighten up the room and made a hasty exit to get back to work on time, promising myself that I would never be so reckless as to screw around with the wife of the local cop, because that could only lead to trouble.

***

Of course, that vow of mine to stay clear of the sheriff's wife didn't last very long. She called me on the phone the next day, and I met her down by the creek that runs along the railroad tracks. Nobody went back there much anymore, which made it perfect for what we wanted.

All summer we met whenever we could, having sex - making love - in any place we could find, and while some times were better than others, the worst sex we had was still way better than any other I had ever experienced till then.

Which brings me to the morning that began this story. As promised, Kathy picked me up out near where I live, and I crouched down on the back seat so no one would see me as she drove down the rural road.

I had always wondered what would happen if her husband ever pulled her over as a joke. Kathy said he did that once to her, and when I thought about what this backwoods redneck would do if her saw my black ass on the back seat of the station wagon, let's just say that it wouldn't have been pretty.

Kathy was a little different that morning as we made love. I chalked it up to the new marks on her; large red streaks across her back that were caused by fat ass Clint whipping her like a slave with a belt because her meat loaf was dry, but that wasn't the reason she was acting a bit off.

"I'm pregnant, Zeke," Kathy whispered in my ear after we came, and I was so shocked that I almost flew up from the bed with Kathy draped over me.

"Pregnant? How?" I asked incredulously. "I thought you said you couldn't?"

"He said I couldn't," Kathy said with tear-filled eyes. "He knew it couldn't have been his fault I couldn't conceive."

Apparently, Clint Birdsall had never bothered to find out why. All he knew that he was so macho that it had to be his wife's fault they weren't knee-deep in kids by now.

"Is the baby mine?" I asked. "I mean, it could be your husband's, right?"

"Look Zeke. Clint's been sticking his dick in me every Saturday night since we've been married, and before that we were doing it ever since we got together," Kathy explained. "Over 30 years, and all of a sudden I'm pregnant? I don't think so."

"Besides," Kathy added. "Half the time now he can't even get it up."

"This is bad," I said in the understatement of the year.

"Don't worry," Kathy said. "It's my problem. I'll take care..."

"It's our problem," I corrected her. "You don't think I'm deserting you at this point do you?"

"Zeke..."

"I'm serious," I assured Kathy. "Whatever you decide to do, I'm with you."

"I always wanted..." Kathy sobbed before breaking down, and I knew what she was going to say without her needing to finish.

***

I was fully prepared to do whatever Kathy wanted to do. What I would have loved best was for her to pack her bags and leave her husband and go away with me. Far away, more accurately, because we both knew the repercussions of what would happen if Clint Birdsall ever caught up with us.

As for what the sheriff would do to me, I wasn't worried about that. In a fight, I would whip his ass. All I needed to do would be to think about the things he did to Kathy and that would be all the incentive I needed to handle him.

A more likely scenario would be that I would be shot in the back and my body left in the backwoods for the wildlife to chow on. I wouldn't have been the first black guy to suddenly "disappear" around these parts. That didn't bother me all that much for some reason, believe it or not.

A real fear was that he would catch up with Kathy when I wasn't around. If he had no problem doing what he did to her all those years with little or no provocation, what would he do if he found out that his wife had left him and was knocked up and sleeping with a... - you get the point.

The most frightening thing would be that Kathy went to the hospital and the doctor delivers a bouncing baby that is as cute as the dickens but doesn't look a whole lot like the sheriff or his wife in terms of pigmentation.

As it turned out, after a month of us discussing and debating the options, Kathy appeared at the Agway and slipped me a note that read, "I lost the baby - Love you Zeke."

Nearly 40 years later and I still don't know the story, and with Kathy now in a happier place, I guess I never will. Maybe it was as she said - just as miscarriage. Maybe it was something else. Either way, that's what happened.

After that, our meetings became less frequent and the next year Kathy suggested that we stop seeing each other all together. She said that a guy my age should be looking for somebody with a future instead of her.

I knew she was right, but it still hurt. In the end, I did end up with a wonderful woman and have had a great life. Given that, I still remember Kathy Birdsall, as you can see.

As for Kathy, she acted the same as she always did. She kept on coming to the Agway, while I went from delivery boy to manager there. The last time I saw her, she stopped in to say goodbye.

Sheriff Birdsall had retired, and the two of them were headed to Florida. At that point, Kathy was in her early 60's, but still looked great to me every time she would stop by the store. I was just as happy she was leaving, because every time I saw her I would think of her beautiful mature body, and tried not to think of what damage had been done to it lately by the sadist he was going to eventually live the rest of her life with.

"I haven't got many happy memories of this town, but most of the ones I do have, you were a part of. You're the only part of this place I'm going to miss," Kathy had said before leaving, and I believed her. As for what she meant to me, I told her again even though she already knew.

When her obituary appeared in the local Pennysaver last week, I confess to taking the paper into the bathroom at the store, and as I looked at the picture of my lover taken around the time we were together I couldn't have stopped the tears if I had tried. I only hope that she had found some peace in her later years, although I doubt it, because the death notice said that she was survived by her loving husband.

***

Thank you for reading

12