Small Town Trio's Explorations Pt. 01

Story Info
Three lifelong friends cross that last boundary together.
3.5k words
4.55
29.8k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the small town, people lived in tiny spheres of influence. It was pretty common that the same people would go to school and work together, and then see each other later that week at church. Karla's life was no different, and she had been raised alongside the same group of friends her entire life. A few had managed to leave the small community when their families moved for work, but most lived in the town their entire life. By the time she had graduated, Karla had accepted that she was one of that majority. She did not mind it, even though her life was a bit monotonous at times.

Daniel, Ronald, and Karla had been hanging out together since leaving the crib, and were inseparable. Their families had been close for generations, and it showed. In high school, the three had chosen all the same classes, and even went to prom together as friends, laughing at all the couples that night awkwardly trying to impress each other. It was not to say that none of them had ever been in a relationship. Ronald was dating one of the cheerleaders for a time, but they did not last long. Karla had tried going to a couple of dances with a boy that she shared some classes with, but there was never really a spark. The three had discussed their perpetual singleness and had pretty much determined that the relationships they attempted were just too shallow compared to their own friendship. It was difficult to compare a new connection with the one you have had with someone for the majority of your life.

Nothing romantic ever happened between them. Maybe it was the uneven ratio, maybe the fact that Karla was a big enough tomboy to dissuade, or maybe just because they were that close. Their parents worried that they might be tempted during their adolescence, but dismissed the idea after they finished high school, still just as tight knit as ever.

The summer after graduation, they spent even more time together. With no more school, the three had tons of free time on their hands, at least until their parents made them get full time jobs to earn their keep. When Mrs. Connelly asked if they could help with a bake sale, they eagerly agreed, happy for something to do in the small town.

The day before, Karla waited on her front porch, waiting for her ride. The loud rumble of a struggling motor echoed through the neighborhood, and she stood, recognizing the distinctive sound of Ronald's old truck. The small rusted Chevy pulled against the curb, and the passenger door swung open. Inside was Ronald in his usual jeans and tee, waving her over. She brushed off the dust before climbing in, as if the old truck would take offense to more grime.

"When are you going to get a new ride?" Karla asked as she climbed into the small cab.

Ronald looked at her in sarcastic offense, "I would never replace Sheila. Besides, she's got a lot of life left in her."

Karla rolled her eyes, "We should hurry. We have a lot of catching up to do."

The old truck lumbered down the street. "Daniel better have a good excuse for not helping yesterday. If I'm up all night making fucking scones..." Ronald's complaints were thankfully hard to hear over the symphony of noises coming from the battered vehicle. It did not take long to arrive at Daniel's house, where Ronald laid on the horn until he emerged.

As he walked up, Karla could not help but thinking about how polar opposite her friends were. Ronald was a more athletic type, broad and tall, with the muscles to match and short cut dark hair. He was big into sports throughout high school, whereas Daniel was anything but. The slimmer, more modern one of the pair was more organized, almost anal. It showed even in his appearance, always keeping his blonde hair well styled, even when it was just the three of them. In the last few years, they had all joined the football team, but Ronald was the only one that was an actual player. Karla had been in charge of equipment maintenance, being a bit of a gear head, and Daniel had organized their playbook and helped the coach coordinate calls.

Even their personal styles were opposite. Ronald preferred jeans and a tee, probably whatever was laying on the floor in front of him when he woke up in the morning. Daniel, on the other hand, was always well dressed, but not formal. As he approached the truck, he was wearing a nice pair of shorts and a striped polo.

Trailing behind was Daniel's little brother, Garth, who was about five years their junior, barely cresting his teenage years. Karla leaned out of the window, "Hi Garth," she said with a smile before dropping it and turning to Daniel, "What the Hell, D?"

"Nice to see you guys, too," Garth said sarcastically.

"Mom wants me to drop him off at practice," Daniel said apologetically.

"You do know this is a Chevy, not a minivan?" Ronald said.

"Chevy makes minivans too," the younger brother quipped.

Ronald leaned forward to look at Garth, "Wanna be left here, kid?" After that, the young boy was quiet.

"Fine," Karla said, getting out. They struggled for a while, trying to configure themselves in a way that they could fit all four of them in the truck made for two and a half. Eventually, the truck was chugging along, Ronald in the driver seat, Daniel in the passenger and Garth between them, straddling the shifter. Karla sat on Daniel's leg, wedged between him and his younger brother.

The three were used to packing up in the truck. After Ronald had bought it, the Chevy had become their community transport, its struggling frame holding true over the years. As the truck pulled onto the main streets, Daniel leaned out the window for some extra space, letting in the cool breeze. Karla managed to free her phone and scrolled through her notifications.

Garth was enthralled by the girl pushed against him. Her shorts cut off high on her legs, showing her sun kissed long limbs. Her chest was pressed together by her arms fiddling with her phone. He shifted in uncomfortably beside his brother's friend, his eyes locked on her plump round breasts. Her top revealed a good bit of her cleavage that was framed nicely by her wavy long dark hair, causing the young boy to sweat. When they finally stopped, he scrambled out with muttered excuses.

The group laughed as they drove off after dropping him off. "He's getting a little fidgety nowadays," Ronald said jestingly. They arrived at the store and climbed out.

"Sorry about that," Daniel said.

"He just needs to find something else to entertain him," Ronald said.

Karla scoffed, "Like you? What's your pleasure? Shitty videos or just playboys under the mattress?"

"Nah," Ronald replied, "I'm refined. I read my porn, a neat little site online with all these short stories."

"You can read?" Daniel asked. Karla busted up, and Ronald socked him in the arm. An hour or so later, they were headed out with a cart of supplies for the bake sale. Ronald pushed the cart through the lot quickly, Karla standing on the end. Daniel chased them with his camera phone, hoping to catch a video of them crashing the cart to put on YouTube.

"Hey there gorgeous," a voice called out, stopping their fun.

They turned and saw Brody, the quarterback from their old high school. He had always had a thing for Karla, but he would also be a bit more at home in the Neolithic.

"Why hello, Handsome," Ronald replied sarcastically. Brody rolled his eyes, otherwise ignoring the two guys. He leaned against his motorcycle that he had parked beside their truck.

"When are you gunna get rid of these losers and grow up?" Brody asked.

She stepped forward, placing her hands on his chest, "I don't know. Maybe I need a real man to show me how."

Brody smiled, "Then let's get outta-" he stopped, his eyes suddenly wide as her knee impacted his crotch.

Hard.

He bent in half, falling against his Harley. With a strong push, Karla kicked his bike, the chromed machine falling over with Brody collapsing on top of it. Her two friends whooped, following her back into the truck. They drove off, leaving him in the dirt.

-------

The guys went on about the incident all the way back to Karla's house. Even after they had started mixing the brownie batter, Ronald was still going on.

"I swear his eyes bulged out!" He said, swinging around a whisk, "If you kicked him any harder, they'd have fallen out."

Daniel sat on the counter, tossing chocolate chips into his mouth, "Prick had it coming. He's been creeping on you since junior high."

"Yeah, maybe he'll leave me alone now," Karla said, then turned to Daniel, "Hit me," she opened her mouth, and he tossed a chocolate chip at her, missing completely.

Ronald snickered, "Next time, I got dibs."

"His dad's a lawyer. You kick his ass, you get sued. I do, we all get a laugh," Karla turned back to Daniel, scooting closer. He tossed another, but missed again, hitting her chin. Karla rolled her eyes, "This is why you never played sports."

Ronald licked the batter off the whisk, "Maybe you could do ping pong."

Daniel pulled another chip from the bag, determined to prove them wrong. Before he could toss it, Karla grabbed his wrist and ate it off his fingertips, the action surprising her just as much and causing her to linger a second. After a second, Daniel pulled his hand back and the two laughed nervously.

Ronald stared at them, the whisk still hanging from his mouth, "That was awkward."

"Oh, shut up, Ron," Daniel groaned. The guys looked down at Karla, who suddenly seemed deep in thought.

Ronald tried to break the strange moment, "How about I feed you, D?" He dipped his finger in the batter and waved it at Daniel.

"Why haven't we?" Karla asked suddenly.

The guys looked around awkwardly. "Um... because I can feed myself..." Daniel added.

"No not that," she said, "I mean, like... you know... stuff..."

"Like what?" Daniel asked nervously, knowing the answer already.

"We know each other better than anyone. Doesn't it make sense?" Karla asked.

Ronald leaned in, "Ain't that the exact reason not to?"

"I don't mean like a relationship," she added, "Just like... the physical stuff."

The trio sat in thought for a while, trying to come up with an argument.

"Might as well at this point," Daniel said, "But we have to promise that nothing changes."

Ronald sighed nervously, "And no one finds out. Last thing we need is people like Brody giving us shit." The group nodded together, and Ronald found the other two looking at him. "What?" he asked.

"Well I don't really know anything," Daniel said.

"Me neither," Karla said, "John and I never got past first base."

"Then why are you looking at me?" Ronald asked.

"Because you and Tiffany..." Daniel said.

Ronald laughed, "Me and her never did anything. She let me touch her tits once."

Karla laughed, "But she told everyone that you did it after homecoming."

"And as a teenage boy, I went with it," Ronald said.

"So none of us..."

"Yup..."

They sat awkwardly for a while, before Karla stood. "Let me try something." She took Daniel's hand, and lifted one of his fingers. Slowly, she kissed his fingertip gently, closing her eyes and sucking it ever so slightly. He breathed quickly, but let her continue. Karla began sucking his fingers, making quiet noises with her lips. She let him go, opening her eyes. They both stepped back, looking at each other nervously.

"Wow..." muttered Daniel.

Karla turned to Ronald and pulled his hand to her, causing him to drop the whisk. She looked at his mouth, eyeing a small streak of chocolate batter on his lip. She pulled him in and sucked the sugary substance away, sharing the sweet taste between their tongues. Ronald placed his hands on the small of her back, pulling her in. He felt her breasts against his chest and became keenly aware of his growing rod pressing against his jeans.

Finally, they broke for air, and Karla giggled. "Ok," she said, "I can't be the only one doing all the work."

Daniel hopped down uncharacteristically boldly and placed his hands at the hem of her shirt. He looked at her in a silent question, and she nodded her permission. Pulling the material over her head, he revealed her perky round breasts in her low cut bra. They had all seen each other's bodies at the pool and the like, but never in this mindset. Karla reached behind and unfastened her bra, pulled it off and dropped it. Ronald took a deep breath at his first sight of her exposed nipples, and Daniel dove in before he convinced himself otherwise.

Karla gasped, almost in confusion, when Daniel clamped his lips around her nipple. He sucked at it gently, causing her to grow rapidly perky and breath heavily. She began huffing out exclamations under her breath, grabbing his hair and holding him against her bosom. Instinctively, she reached down and unbuttoned her shorts. Her fingers crept beneath her underwear, feeling her moistening slit.

Daniel must have seen her movement, because he stopped his action on her breasts and knelt down to pull her shorts and panties off her legs. Karla lifted herself onto the counter, completely naked in front of her friends for the first time. Nervously, she spread her legs, revealing her shaved mound. Daniel began by running the tip of his tongue between the small lips, causing them to tingle and slowly open. He ran it up and down her slit, making her thighs tremble. Burying his head deeper, he sucked the delicate flower, savoring the sweet taste of her juices as she soaked his mouth. Daniel nibbled a bit with his lips, causing her to gasp loudly, her eyes opening wide. She saw Ronald leaning on the other counter, his hand down his jeans.

Soon Daniel's efforts were too much, and Karla had to focus all her will to kept from either slipping off the counter from her shudders, or clamping his head between her legs. The effects took over, and she squealed when he drove himself even farther into her soaked cunt. The orgasm rocked her body, resonating through her harder and more fiercely than anything she had achieved alone.

Pleased with his work, Daniel stood, breathing heavily. Karla slipped off the counter, her naked body crumbling when she tried to support herself on her weak legs. Daniel caught her before she fell to the ground, his arms wrapping around her back. She immediately wrapped her hands around his head, kissing his strong lips. As she gained strength back in her legs, she began kissing his chin and cheeks, savoring the taste of her own rich nectar on his smooth shaved face.

Karla ran her hands through her hair after he released her, looking at her two friends. She took a deep breath to steady herself and eyed the two guys, "Its kinda weird being the only naked one here."

Ronald smirked and pulled off his shirt, revealing his athletic abs and broad chest. His jeans dropped next, taking his boxers as well. Karla took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. Everything was so exciting, experiencing this all for the first time with her best friends. It made her feel a bit better that they shared the same look of anxious excitement. Ronald's long cock swung between his legs, and Karla was astounded by its size.

Inspired by Daniel's earlier bravado, she pushed Ronald into the living room, collapsing him to his back on the carpet. Once on his back, Ronald's cock stood straight up, leaning a bit beneath its sheer weight. Karla wrapped her hand around its base and laid between his legs, aligning herself over his standing member. She had seen it done in videos online, but she was still afraid of messing up. Unwilling to stop now, Karla pushed the round head through her lips.

It was nothing like she expected. The head was malleable like her makeup sponge, but when her lips and tongue passed the dome of his tip, she felt the muscular strength of the shaft. Karla was excitedly curious as she continued, feeling ridges of veins and layers of muscle beneath her lips. The back of her tongue began to taste a salty tinge as he excited. She grew bolder, taking more and more into her mouth, curious to feel as much as she could with the tip of her tongue.

Ronald grunted and groaned as she worked, pounding his fist into the carpet while Karla descended down his trunk. He felt the tip of his cock begin to caress the back of her throat, and saddened at the thought of her not being able to reach its base. To his surprise, she leaned forward, opening her throat and lunged onto him, dropping all the way to the base, his short hairs tickling her nose. Karla found a rhythm between taking his entire length and retreating shallower for air.

Karla reveled on the effect she was having on him, keenly aware of his writhing beneath her. She nearly jumped when she felt hands on her hips, almost forgetting about Daniel's presence. His hands lifted her from her stomach to propped up on her knees. Irregardless, she kept herself attached to Ronald's throbbing cock, leaning her weight in her elbows. Karla sped up her mouth's movements involuntarily when she felt Daniel's hard member begin to probe her soaked opening, wetting itself in preparation.

Karla began to feel pressure between her legs, Daniel's rod preparing to push through her tight slick cunt. He entered slowly, and Karla let out a squeaking moan over Ronald's cock, pulling her head away to let out the rest of the broken squeal. Daniel's tip was barely pushing in, but it felt like it stretched her opening, the tight skin pulling around him snuggly. He stopped halfway in, concerned that he had hurt her. After taking a breath, she buried Ronald's length back into her throat, simultaneously spreading her legs to more easily let Daniel into her. He sighed and, with a smile, slid the rest of the way in. Karla moaned over Ronald's girth in her mouth, but did not protest.

Daniel continued to work his way inward, each push slightly deeper than his following pull. The tense feeling around him began to ease with his gentle thrusts, her body adapting to his incursion. Daniel would push deep inside her, causing her to arch her back before springing back down on Ronald's quivering cock. After some awkward shifting, they found their rhythm, Karla rocking back and forth between the two guys.

With their lost innocence far behind them, the three drove each other to the brink of ecstasy, almost competitively. Ronald held off until Karla decided to pick up her pace immensely, causing him to grunt wildly. Karla felt him stiffen up and backed off, wondering if she did something wrong. Just as her lips slipped to the edge of his tip, he exploded, sending a stream of sticky mess across her mouth. Enough made it past her lips for Karla to taste the salty sweetness of his cum on her tongue.

Licking off her lips and teeth, she imagined the substance bursting inside her from her other friend. The thought caused her body to lose control again, releasing an electric feeling that burst from her core across her body, radiating into her limbs. The powerful orgasm weakened her muscles, and caused her to collapse on Ronald's stomach. Daniel was not done with her however, pulling her limp hips onto his pounding cock. Karla moaned wildly as the feeling of him stretching her insides compounded the waves of pleasure through her body. Finally, she felt his fingers curl against her hips, and a rush of warm heat filled her insides.

Daniel collapsed beside them and Karla rolled onto her back. Weakly, she licked the sweet mixed juices from Daniel's fading member, before settling between the two men. The three lay naked on the floor, breathing heavily. Eventually the sweat covered trio began to laugh together, amazed by what had transpired.

"That was so much different than I expected," Karla said. The other two nodded in agreement between ragged breaths, trying to process what had happened.

Ronald chuckled when he made a realization, "We have all day... Most days... All summer..."

12