Small Town U.S.A.

Story Info
Wife works off a debt for husband.
2.5k words
3.64
108.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isopropyl
Isopropyl
420 Followers

Small town U.S.A., Youngstown, Ohio. You learn a lot in a short amount of time. Things to live and die by. Sometimes you make a mistake and paying for it is hell. This story is about one such mistake.

My name is Nick and my wife is Paula. I owned a small bar-restaurant, with mostly local people coming in. Times were tough and money was getting short. I was sweating the bills and getting no sleep.

This is when I made a big mistake. Our local shady character, Moose, came in to see me and I listen to his," I can help you out," speech.

"Nick," I can help you," Moose said with a wave of his hands. "I can give you a small loan, just between friends."

Nick was not a friend, I now wish I would have run away, but I just sat and listened. Pictures of money flashed in my head as he painted a mental scene of a full house in my mind.

"Nick, I could get this place packed with a lot of my associates by just putting out the word. All I want is for you to be a success. I can loan you the money to fix the place up and we both come out being happy."

After talking about what should be done, I asked, "How much he might loan me and the interest rate he would charge."

Moose smiled and said," A hundred thousand dollars and one percent."

I said, "I would think about it." The banks wouldn't touch me for anywhere near a hundred grand and I had to borrow from Moose to get the big spenders in. It didn't take a lot of though for this.

I got the money later that week, but Moose made me use his contractors as part of the deal. No paper work was drawn up, just a hand shake. Work was started soon and the place was a real mess with walls being torn out and the bar taken apart.

One of Moose's partners came into the bar and headed straight for me. I recognized him as Tony, a big guy with a face that had never smiled. Tony, "what can I do for you?" I said with a smile.

"I'm here to collect the interest you owe Moose" he spit out. "One percent per week, one thousand dollars, I only take cash."

"What! Are you kidding or are you just plain nuts?" I screamed out.

"I ain't neither one, bud and I would advise you to change your tone," Tony said, while pile driving his finger into my chest.

"Ok, ok, I have to go to the bank." I knew I was now in deep shit, never again would I be out of Moose's grip, he had me by my balls and we both knew it.

Tony followed me to the bank. I gave him a grand and Tony said, "See you next week, bud." I knew he would. I needed a plan. Sounds easy, but I couldn't even start to figure out anything. Maybe a meet with Moose, yeah, that might help.

Two days later I saw Moose come into the bar. We greeted each other and went into a back room. I told Moose, "that the interest rate would kill me. I asked if we could maybe come up with a better deal."

"Right" Moose whispered, "I can cut you some slack. I'll tell you what I'll do, you just sit and listen. First off, you are going to pay, no matter what, but I am willing to trade. Your wife Paula is a nice little piece of tail. If you can't make the interest for a week, I'll borrow your wife for two days. You can have her back for the rest of the week and you won't have to worry about the money."

"Moose! What the hell are you saying? You're going to do who the hell knows what with Paula for two days and then I get her back!"

"That's it's, Moose grunted, "You understand just fine. Truth be known, I don't know what the hell I will do with her, depends on how good she treats me, know what I mean, bud?"

"I'll get the money somehow Moose" I stammered out. With that he got up and left. I held my head in my hands; I knew I wouldn't be able to pay much longer. The contractors were costing a fortune and the place was torn up. Without customers, I had no money coming in. The contractor just shrugged his shoulders when I begged him to please hurry up and finish. I still had about sixty grand left in the bank, but most of that would have to go to the contractor and the rest to help with the down time. I would have to talk with Paula.

My wife Paula was a striking figure. Blonde, blue eyes, 120 lbs. and 36c tits, which turned up without any support. She looked like a teenager even though she was nearly twenty eight. Men would try to make her, but outside of flirting a little, she would just laugh and walk away.

That night I told Paula about the money and the deal Moose would do. She just sat there and looked at me like I was some kind of a disgusting mess she had to clean up.

"Do you know what you are saying?" Paula spat at me. "You're just as sick as that fucking Moose. I can't understand why you got us into this mess in the first place. What the hell were you thinking?"

I told Paula that, "if I didn't pay or trade her, Moose was going to ruin us. Once we could reopen and get the crowd from Moose, we could put this all behind us. It's too late to do anything else now." Moose was holding all the cards.

Paula started to cry and went into the bedroom, locking the door behind her. I knocked on the door, but all I heard was Paula weeping softly. I slept on the couch that night, if you can call tossing and turning sleep.

The next morning Paula stayed in her room and I went to the bar with the same cloths I wore the day before. Just after noon I got a call from Paula. She wanted to talk. I left the bar as the work crew was eating lunch, a full hour of nothing being done.

Paula was sitting at the table when I got home. She seemed to be almost her old self. I kissed her on the cheek and patted her arm, then sat down. "How are you babying?" I asked

Paula said, "Nick, I have given this a lot of thought and I can't think of any way out. We can't even be sure that Moose will send any customers even if we do everything he asks. If I go with Moose, maybe I can persuade him to hold up his end of the deal. I'm sorry Nick, you and I will never be the same once I go with him. Are you willing to go ahead and risk it?"

"We don't have any choice baby", as I pulled her close and held her like it was going to be the last time. My Paula, my love, my life, what had I done?

When Tony came to collect, I asked,"where he wanted to pickup Paula?"

Tony just looked at me for what seemed like hours, than said, "I'll pick her up at your house, six o'clock tonight," Then he walked out the front door. My heart was breaking, I felt sick to my stomach. I called Paula and told her, "to be ready by six o'clock." She said nothing and hung up the phone.

I waited in silence with my wife for this nightmare to unfold. Paula just stared at the clock, not even moving or saying a word. Six o'clock and the door bell rang, it was Tony. Paula picked up her overnight bag and left, without saying a word.

For the next two days I didn't sleep or eat. I couldn't hold anything down anyway. I had these thoughts of Moose making Paula do unspeakable things. I had thought about ending my life, but that would only leave Paula alone.

That night I waited for six o'clock, but no one came. The minutes were agonizing, finally six thirty, I heard a car and then Paula walked in. Paula! I grabbed her and held her close, with tears in my eyes and a trembling voice telling her, "I loved her."

Paula broke the embrace and sat down. I wanted to ask what had happen, but knew that Paula tell me if and when she wanted to. We sat for half an hour before Paula spoke.

"Do you want to know about my two days Nick?" She didn't wait for an answer. "When I got to Moose's house, I was lead to his bedroom. Moose was waiting for me. He told me straight out I'd better be worth five hundred bucks a day or the deal would be off. Do you know what makes a woman worth five hundred bucks a day Nick? I'll tell you. I had to strip, very slowly. When I was nude I then undressed Moose, letting him touch and fondle me all he wanted and he wanted a lot. Once Moose was nude I kissed him on the mouth and slowly worked my way down to his cock. He had a real hard eight inches just waiting for my mouth. I did everything I could think of, even working my finger up his ass, to give him the best blow job he ever had. I worked on his cock and balls for twenty minutes before he shot a load down my throat, he likes it when you swallow and then I sucked him clean."

I told Paula, "I was sorry and sick about the whole mess." Paula didn't seem to care.

"I'm not done with my story, fuck! I haven't even started, Nick. Moose likes to suck tits, boy; he really likes to suck mine. I was getting sore but Moose kept sucking. Finally he got semi hard again and I went back down to get him harder. After a few ball sucks and some cock licks, he was hard as ever. He started on top of me, slowly ramming his full eight inches in and out. Then he had me get on all fours while he dog fucked me. We finished off with me on top, riding his cock like it was the end of the world. What a ride that was. Moose gave me nothing but great fucks. I can't tell you how many times we fucked, but I can tell you I loved every one of them!"

I sat there with tears in my eyes and envy for Moose; she had given him everything that I had treasured in our love life. I hoped she could still love me.

Paula said, "Moose told me to tell you, that he got his moneys worth and will pick me up at the same time next week. Moose also doesn't want you to fuck me as he wants to eat me next time; he wants me clean, Nick."

Paula went to her room and locked the door. I knew I had very little chance to recover what I had lost, but I was going to get Paula back somehow.

For the next three weeks Moose got blew and screwed by my wife and I got nothing except screwed by Moose. The work was at lest getting done on the bar. I would be able to open in a couple of weeks. I asked Paula, "if Moose was going to live up to his end of the deal?" she said, "he would."

Three days before the new place was to open, Moose came to see me. "Nick my man, everything looks great." Moose was grinning too much for me; I thought he was up to something. "Nick, lets talk. I have a proposition for you. I want Paula to move in with me. You don't have to get a divorce if you don't want. I just want her with me for awhile, you know what I mean?"

Paula moved in with Moose that afternoon. I think she was packing her things when Moose was talking to me. I figured my opinion didn't matter to anyone, so I'll just turn all my attention to the new bar.

Opening night and the place was packed. I had all the local hoods there, with their girlfriends. The mob was eating and drinking everything in sight. This went on night after night. I was making more money in one night, than the old place made in a month. I paid off the hundred grand to Moose eighteen months later and was thinking about the good life.

That's when the bottom fell out. The place was empty except for a few of the old crowd. I couldn't even find anyone to ask what happened. Then one night, almost two years after I reopened, Paula walked in. She looked more like forty than thirty years old.

"Well Nick, the party's over." "What the hell you talking about Paula?" I said. "Nick, Moose wanted my ass. He knew if he got his hooks in you he could get into my pants easy. Nick, he planned it all from the beginning. He made sure you couldn't pay the interest, he made you use his contractors, who gave him a kickback and he made sure you got made just enough from the bar to pay him back. Moose got his money and me, just the way he planned it."

She was right. I was right back where it all started. No money, empty bar and bills still coming in. My wife had been used hard as I later found out. Moose grew tired of her about a year ago. He turned her out to his friends for a while, and then made her a whore to pay her keep. She had two abortions and was not able to have children. She also had contracted herpes and would have them for the rest of her life. She said, "She had no place to go." I told her, "She was still my world, my love." We kissed and cried and kissed some more.

A year later the bar was sold. I took a loss, but I did get enough to move to another state. Paula is doing better, but she still cry's most nights. I have a job at a gun shop. It seems I have a real feel for guns. I even shoot rifles in matches and win. I have been shooting a scoped rifle I bought from a friend. It's real accurate. I was thinking I might show Moose what it can do from a hundred yards.

Isopropyl
Isopropyl
420 Followers