Small Town Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

She touched it tentatively, feeling the silky softness of his skin stretched over what felt like a steel bar. Her hand stroked up and down the length, and she watched with fascination as the skin slid over the hardness. As her hand reached the throbbing head a bead of clear liquid formed at the tip, and she touched her finger tip to it, spreading it over the head and making it shine. Another drop formed and she repeated the process. When another drop formed Hannah found herself drawn to it, and she placed her lips around it and licked it up, tasting the sticky fluid.

She ran her tongue over the head of him, and then lapped at his tender flesh like a kitten laps milk. She moved her mouth down the length of him, lapping and kissing until she reached the hairy base. She returned her mouth to the head then, and she took it into her mouth and sucked softly on it.

"Lord, Woman," Deke gasped, and Hannah looked up at his face and saw his eyes tightly shut. "You gotta stop that now." Hannah felt her heart grow cold and she released his dick and pulled her face away.

"I'm sorry, Deke," Hannah said before biting her lip. "I thought men liked to have their, have it sucked on..."

"Darlin'," Deke sighed, "it was Heaven. I haven't felt anything better yet, not in my whole life. I don't want our first time together to end like that. You can do that next time. Or every day for the rest of my life." Hannah beamed at him, knowing now that she had been pleasing him. Instead, she turned her attention then to the hairy pouch that held his balls.

When her fingers slipped beneath it and she lifted them he gasped and let loose with a groan. She smiled, and moved in closer to examine him closely. His balls felt like great big ripe grapes in her hand, and she knew how tender they were so she was careful. She kissed the strangely salty skin, making him moan again, and then sucked one of his balls into her mouth, using her tongue to feel it, pressing it gently to the roof of her mouth.

"Alright then," Deke said, sitting up and grabbing her under her arms. "I guess I'm not gonna be able to convince you otherwise." He lifted her and dragged her up the bed and laid her down next to him, on her back. He took his hat from her head and set it on a bedpost, and then he kissed her. When their kiss broke, Hannah gazed lovingly into Deke's eyes.

"I want you, Deke," she sighed, her soft voice trembling. His mouth found her nipple again, and he sucked softly and made Hannah arch her back and whine.

"You like that probably near as much as I do," Deke said, and he moved to her other breast and sucked on it softly. He kissed all over her breasts, listening to her sighs and soft moans with satisfaction, before tracing the contours of her belly with kisses until he reached the waistband of her panties.

Hannah was shaking with excitement, and she let out a loud moan of pleasure when he surprised her by sucking her vulva through her wet panties. Her mind reeled at the sensation, knowing it felt better than anything she'd ever felt before. She had an awakening then and she felt the need to announce her discovery.

"I've never felt anything so wonderful in my life!" she exclaimed, running her fingers through his short, black hair. "Oh Deke, honey," she cried, "I never want you to stop doing that!" Hannah's heart swelled and she pressed back against the pillows when Deke sucked hard on her again.

Hannah looked down at him with shock when he pulled away, rising onto his knees. He was moving her legs, and Hannah was confused. She saw that he was sliding her panties down her slender thighs, and she burst with embarrassment. He was right there, looking close up at her pussy. Her panties were off and he was leaning down again.

She felt his mouth against her innermost flesh, between the plump lips of her vulva, and she felt an electric flash at each point he touched. She whined with unknown pleasures, feeling her tunnel tightening up and rolling inside her. She felt helpless and alone, frightened and exposed, and she didn't even know why.

"I've never seen anybody as wet as you are," Deke moaned before returning his mouth to her, sucking and licking at her. Hannah bit her lip, feeling the most pleasure she'd ever experienced while feeling deeply shamed by his words. He slurped on her noisily and said, "Hannah, darlin', you've got to have the prettiest little pussy I've ever seen."

"Really?" Hannah said, sitting up a little on her elbows.

"Trust me, Darlin'," Deke said, smiling at her with wet lips and cheeks, "you're gonna have to chase me off with a shotgun to keep me from suckin' on you every chance I get."

"Thank you lord!" Hannah cried, and she laid back and relaxed, allowing herself to enjoy the delicious sensations her lover was giving her. Deke chuckled before returning his mouth to her, running his tongue up along her inner lips until her reached her clit and flicked on it. The shock of his lips and tongue on her clit made Hannah writhe and whine, wondering how he was making her feel so much better than her fingers or vibrators ever had.

She knew she was going to come, she felt it building, burning inside her, twisting the muscles in her thighs and belly painfully, but oh, how wonderfully. Her entire pussy seemed to vibrate with her excitement, and every touch of Deke's mouth only intensified the sensations.

"Oh Deke, baby," Hannah moaned, "you're gonna make me come! Please don't stop, Love!"

His breath on her was hot and tingled when she heard him growl, "Where're you goin' now? I'm gonna git'cha!" Deke used the thumb of one hand to push back her hood and he took her swollen clit between his lips and sucked on it. Hannah felt the world go white around her, as tingly pleasure pulled through her thighs, her breasts, her tummy, and other places all over her body, pulling toward her clit, to Deke's mouth. He pushed one of his fingers inside her, and Hannah screamed, her fists pounding on the mattress as the pulling pleasure pulled hard into her and then released gloriously, all of that concentrated ecstasy exploding out in waves through her entire body.

Hannah pulled a pillow over her face and held it tightly against her mouth as she screamed into it for what felt like hours. The pure fire of glorious joy burned through her body until she feared she was going to pass out or die. But thankfully, and sadly, the power of the waves became less, the waves farther apart, and Hannah rolled onto her side, panting and weeping into Deke's pillow. When the last pulse of joy jolted her, Hannah rolled onto her belly and lay panting and weeping quietly into the pillow, aware of Deke's hand gently stroking her hair.

"Are you alright, Darlin'?" Deke asked, and bless him, he sounded so concerned. His hands roamed over her back, his lips touched her shoulders and trailed slowly down her spine, feeling cool on her hot skin. Deke's hands massaged Hannah's ass, squeezing her butt firmly, feeling the softness of her and the hardness beneath. Hannah almost had her breath back when the feel of his hands started her heart pounding again. When she felt his lips there, she couldn't help but moan.

Deke laid himself next to Hannah and he turned her onto her side, facing him. His arms went around her and he kissed her softly, his hands moving over her back. Hannah let her hands roam over Deke's muscular body, sighing and looking deeply into his eyes. "I love you, Deke," Hannah whispered, "Don't ever let me go."

His hand came around and brushed over her nipples, followed the curve of her breasts, and Hannah stroked his belly, and finally wrapped her fingers around his hardness. "I don't know how to make you feel as good as you made me feel," Hannah whispered.

Deke kissed her then, moving onto her, rolling Hannah onto her back. His body pressed to hers, his hips pushing between her thighs. Hannah felt his cock against her, and she cried out when he pushed into her. She whined and gripped Deke's arms, her fingers digging into his muscle, as he slowly worked himself inside her. She was very wet, and wanted him so much, but he was her largest, larger than either of her dildos, and he stretched her around him tightly. Still, she felt no pain, only the stretching of herself around him.

Deke pushed himself up onto his arms, and Hannah leaned up and pressed her face to his chest, her hands grabbing hard onto his tight ass and pulling hard, wanting him inside her. Wordlessly, Deke filled Hannah, and after a moment to enjoy the feeling when he was entirely inside her, Deke began to move, sliding in and out of her grasping tunnel. Hannah moaned from deep in her chest, her fingers continuing to dig into the hard muscle of his ass. She brought her legs up and spread them wide, wanting, needing all of him.

Hannah released Deke's ass as ecstasy built up inside her, and she raked his back with her nails again and again as her orgasm gripped her body, loosing tiny, squeaking cries as her body shook and writhed. The feeling of his thick hardness inside her as she came was delicious, and no sooner had her orgasm finished but another was beginning. Hannah locked her fingers behind Deke's strong neck and held on tightly as she came again.

Deke was moving faster then, slamming hard into Hannah, both of them grunting and crying out. He was sweating, and Hannah's fingers slipped on him. She raked his body with her nails and grabbed hard on his muscles while he pounded into her with force, their bodies slapping together loudly. Hannah's head was foggy, and she felt like she was soaring through space. She squealed with joy and raised her hips against Deke's thrusts, enjoying the curious sensation as his balls slapped her ass.

Their eyes met and Hannah was wide-eyed and her mouth was open as she gasped for breath. "You're gonna make me come again!" she cried, ecstatic at the prospect. Deke groaned loudly and pressed his lips to hers, pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. He slammed still harder into her, driving the breath from her body and making her cry out into his mouth as she came again.

Deke threw his head back and howled as his orgasm exploded through his body painfully, his lean, powerful muscles jumping and cording with strain. Hannah dragged her nails down Deke's sweaty chest one last time before he collapsed onto her and held her tightly, rolling them both onto their sides.

"Oh lord," Deke gasped, "I love you Darlin'" He crushed her to him, holding her hot, slick body against his. Hannah wasn't able to speak yet, but she too held tightly to Deke, hooking her leg over him and pulling him even closer to her. She sighed softly, feeling his dick slowly soften inside her, and she sighed again, simultaneous with his gasp, when he finally slipped from her.

* * * * *

The bathtub was over a century old, but the porcelain was smooth, unmarred by the decades of steady use. Deke Slade reclined in the tub, his straw hat low on his forehead, a small black cigar clenched in his teeth. Hannah Wilcox lay back against his chest, watching the suds of the soapy water gather around her breasts, like ocean foam on a soft, pink shore. The water was still warm, but her lower back was downright hot where Deke's manhood pressed against her. She'd felt him getting hard against her for several minutes, and she felt her own desire grow with his.

"When do you want to have the wedding?" Hannah asked, reaching down under the water and stroking his thigh. She shivered with delight at the hardness of his muscle.

"As soon as you can plan it," Deke answered from around his cheroot. "When did you want to move out here to the house?"

"I have to be careful," Hannah answered, "so I don't mess up Amanda's school. I have to be sure Miss Elsie can get out here, too."

"Why?" Deke asked, "I reckon she's welcome and all, but why does she need to come out here?"

"She watches Amanda when I'm working," Hannah said. "She used to be a teacher, and she teaches Amanda too. Not to mention that she's like a grandma to Amanda. They love each other."

"You still want to work for Crosby?"

"What do you mean?" Hannah asked, turning to look up at her soon to be husband.

"Well," he said, taking the cigar from his teeth and tapping off the ash to the floor, "I guess I figured you'd stay home after we got hitched. If you need something to do, we have the horses."

"You really mean that?" Hannah asked, turning a bit more so she could take his fully erect cock in her hand. Deke's head leaned far back on the edge of the tub and he sighed.

"Lordy, Hannah," he whispered, "You can have anything you damn well please if you got my whacker in your hand."

Hannah slipped around and got to her knees in the tub, water sloshing onto the floor. She straddled Deke's lap and leaned against him, her breasts crushed against his chest. She took off his hat and set it on her head before reaching under the water and positioning him. She lowered onto him, taking him inside her with a sigh. Her hands on his shoulders, Hannah rolled her hips and bit her lip at the sensations.

"Just in my hand?" Hannah asked with a giggle. "I think you're my bronco, and I'm going to break you and keep you forever." Deke's head was still back over the edge of the tub, his eyes closed. His cigar stuck straight up, smoke puffing from the tip like a steam engine.

"Darlin'," Deke moaned, "You already got me in your stable, and I'm not goin' anywhere." His hands slipped from the edge of the tub under the water to her waist, and he growled, "But I ain't broken yet."

Hannah felt him pull her down hard on him, and she let out a whoop and started pumping her hips hard, rising up along his length and plunging herself down onto him again, driving like a piston. The bath water sloshed back and forth in the tub as she rode Deke, waves crashing on their bodies and splashing out onto the floor.

Feeling another orgasm building quickly, Hannah pulled the cheroot from Deke's teeth and dipped it once in the bath water before tossing it out onto the floor. She kissed him hard, letting him run his tongue into her mouth, and tried to slam down even harder onto him, feeling his hips rising to meet her.

"I'm gonna break you, Deke," Hannah cried, her body singing with joy as her orgasm crested.

"You keep tryin'!" Deke growled as he rose up with his hips, driving himself into his love.

"I'm gonna break-" Hannah screamed, letting loose a long, rolling squeal of orgasmic release. Her body was rigid, upright and shaking with the force of her come, and as Deke roared she felt him coming too, deep inside her.

When his body finally relaxed, Deke slid down until his jaw was even with the surface of the still rolling water. Hannah fell forward, her hands on the edge of the tub over Deke's head, her breasts hanging over his face. Her head rolled from the side to hang loosely, looking down into Deke's gorgeous eyes.

"I'm gonna break you someday," Hannah whispered as her breathing slowed.

"I know it, Darlin'," Deke said seriously. "I know you will."

* * * * *

Judy Henderson arrived at Crosby's bright and early on Wednesday morning, to pick up her order of stationery. It galled her that she'd have to deal with that tramp, Hannah Wilcox, especially after all she'd heard about the spectacle Deke Slade had put on after church. Still, as a godly woman, Judy planned to be civil.

Hannah had heard her enter and walked to greet her. Judy could see quite a change in her already. Hannah wore a black skirt, a tight black skirt that showed over an inch of thigh above her knees. She wasn't wearing a jacket, and the white blouse she wore was long sleeved, but was tight enough across her chest to be distracting. Instead of her pantyhose, she wore shiny black stockings of quality, and her shoes were black leather and had open toes and four inch post heels.

What was more, her hair wasn't up in a tight bun as usual, but rather hung loosely around her shoulders, with a black clip holding her bangs back on either side. She was even wearing jewelry. Little diamonds sparkled on each ear. Judy had to wonder just who this little girl thought she was.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Henderson," Hannah said with a pretty smile. "Are you ready to pick up your order?" Judy said she was and as Hannah rang it up at the register, Judy tried to be friendly. She had noticed the glow about Hannah.

"You're glowing like a newlywed bride," Judy said, and saw Hannah's cheeks color slightly. "Congratulations on your engagement dear," Judy continued, and waited until Hannah looked up at her to thank her before adding, "But isn't it a bit early to begin the Honeymoon?" Hannah's expression went stony, and she stared blankly at Judy for a few moments before responding.

"Judy," Hannah said, "I never did anything wrong to anyone in this whole damned town. I lived a good life, and I have a little girl to show for the only time I ever spent with a man, so I don't regret that a bit."

"I've put up with small-minded harpies like you, judging me for things I never even did, and I never said a word, never fought back. Now I've got the best guy in the county, hell, the best guy in the world, and he loves me and I love him. If you don't like that, then you can take this stationery and shove it right up your uptight, god-fearing, ass!"

Hannah handed the credit card back to Judy and smiled sweetly, pushing the package of stationery toward her. "Close your mouth, Honey," Hannah said quietly, "you'll catch flies." Stunned, Judy Henderson picked up her stationery and left the store. The door closed, and Hannah began to sing as she moved around the store, checking inventory.

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers