Small Town Woes

Story Info
Married city girl Lisa is after the widowed man at the lake.
8.7k words
4.23
31.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Man at The Lake

Lisa Bassett never thought she'd like living the country so much. She had always been a city girl from upstate who'd never lived in such places. Things like camping out in the mountains were still new and exotic concepts to her. The people that lived out there rode horses right along the narrow roads, so that Lisa and her husband sometimes had to slow their car down until the horses got out of the way. During their trips to the city, the Bassetts would pass by huge open fields with real cows on them. For a young woman who was accustomed to concrete and crowded houses, living out there was like living in another world.

The people were different, too. The men were rugged enough to wear plaid flannels and old jeans. They spent their spare time hunting or fishing, always with a cooler of beer at arm's reach. The women were tough also, but in Lisa's opinion they sat around too much, and gossiped way too much about what their neighbors were up to.

Back in the city, Lisa would make the time to go out jogging at the park, but out here, most women just sat around and ate until they ended up getting fat. She certainly didn't want to end up like that. Some of the women were friendly enough for Lisa to chat with, and she did try to entice them into taking walks with her. Maybe, Lisa thought, she could eventually work them up to going jogging with her. Unfortunately, none of these women were interested. Oh, they'd perk up and have their lips flapping around if they had a hot rumor to tell her, but asking them to put on jogging pants was like asking them to pull out a car engine.

Lisa ended up jogging on her own, sometimes catching gossip that the local women were talking about her. Seeing her running down the town's few streets in her sweats and headphones was enough to get all kinds of tongues wagging. Lisa was advertising for the menfolk, the bored wives would say. She was swinging her ass this way and that because she was a home-wrecker who came to start trouble in town. It angered Lisa to hear that women were talking about her that way, just because she was trying to stay in shape.

What made things worse was that the supposed confidants who told her these rumors were observing Lisa's reactions to them. As soon as Lisa left their side, her new acquaintances would call the other women and start talking about her. Oh, did you hear that Lisa said this and that today? And yes, she is going to run all over town again anyway, and make all our husbands go to their windows so they can watch her strutting her ass down the road.

Lisa told her husband about it. "All of these married women are fat and jealous. The only skinny ones are the single ones. All the skinny ones want to talk about is going to the bar on the weekend for sex."

Mark shrugged. "That's the way it is around here. Why don't you just jog in a spot where they can't see you?"

That sounded like a good idea, Lisa thought. She was already getting used to the sights and sounds around town, so she didn't mind exploring the countryside a little more. She jogged down the rural roads where she had only the long strip of asphalt and the trees and fields to look at. When she discovered them, she started jogging on the horse trails. There really was a lot of beautiful scenery out there. It was while she was running over one of these new trails that she discovered another, narrower path. This led out to a hidden part of the lake.

That lake was one of the reasons they'd first moved into the area. Part of it bordered the edge of town, where the houses and boat rentals were. That part could get pretty noisy on the weekends. This new place she'd discovered was a spot where the occasional fishermen might come to spend a quiet afternoon. It was a perfect area for her to jog through, and so she made that part of her routine.

Mark spent a good portion of his day in the house. He was a graphic designer, and good enough to create websites for people that had money to spare for them. Because Lisa didn't want him to get fat and lazy like most of the people in town, she would prod her husband into jogging with her. When he wasn't busy, Mark went along. Not every day, mind you, but every second day or every third day he would be huffing and puffing right along with her.

Every so often, they'd run into a local man or two. These were hikers from town out for a climb, or fishermen wanting to avoid their nagging women for a while. They did catch a few kids out there smoking weed, but these young people always scrambled away fearful of getting caught. It got to the point where Lisa felt comfortable enough to jog further and further into the woods, and further around the isolated edges of the lake. Even if she was out there by herself, she didn't mind going that far.

One day, she ran into Jack Fielder. Lisa knew who the man was because a lot of the single women in town talked about him. He was the town's most eligible bachelor, with a handsome smile and strong shoulders. At one time, Jack had been happily married, until an unfortunate accident had taken his wife and daughter away from him. According to the locals, Jack refused to get involved with any other woman, despite that all of the town's single women kept throwing themselves at his feet.

It only took a good second for Lisa to size the man up. Jack was a total Alpha Male. He was the kind of guy that said what was on his mind, and meant what he said. She was surprised that he hadn't hooked up with any of the local women, because not all of them were ugly.

"Hello." Lisa said, when she was only a few yards away from him.

Jack had seen her at about the same moment she'd spotted him during her run. He was sitting near the edge of the lake fiddling with his tackle box. His fishing rod and a cooler were sitting nearby, as if he'd already been there a while.

The man cordially returned her greeting.

"I didn't think I'd run into anybody this far away from town." She told him.

"Oh, this is a good spot for fishing." Jack replied cheerily. "I come out to clear my head sometimes. I've been coming out here for years."

"To fish?"

"To fish, to have a beer, to get away from things. You know how it is."

He had a nice, raspy voice, Lisa noticed. With her head, she motioned further down the slight trail she was on. "What's up there?"

"Same as out here, a lot of peace and quiet. If you keep going about five more minutes, you'll come to the Crooked Pine. That's a pine tree that got hit by lightning a long time ago. It started growing crooked ever since. Once you find that tree, you go through the brush by a bit and you'll come to a little nook. Some of my friends and I used to go skinny-dipping there, back when we were in high school. Nobody goes up there any more."

Lisa caught the way Jack was looking at her. He was checking her out. After a moment, he turned back to his tackle box, as if he'd forbidden himself to stare at a woman too long. That was a strange thing for Lisa to see. Most men who stared at her kept right on staring, especially if they had fat women at home waiting for them.

"I'll go and see if I can find that place." Lisa decided.

"It's not too far from here." Jack said, casually. "If you see anything that looks like a bobcat, you yell at it until it goes away. Those suckers can be pretty vicious with their claws. I suggest carrying a little can of mace. The cats out here hate that shit."

"Maybe I won't go that far after all!" Lisa laughed. "I'll bring my husband next time."

"Have him bring a can of mace, too. It might be years before a bobcat comes around these parts, but they do come sometimes."

After excusing herself, Lisa started back the way she'd come. She'd only taken a few steps when she wondered if Jack might be looking at her ass. Abruptly, Lisa looked over her shoulder, finding the man busy with his tackle gear again.

As Lisa left, she considered what the single women in town said about that man. He'd turned them all down, even for something fun and casual. If her husband Mark had five or six women after him, Lisa doubted her man could stay faithful as long as Jack had. Whichever woman caused Jack to break his chastity would have to be one very dedicated woman, she thought, and lucky. That woman had better be ready to get a good throttling too, since her husband Mark was super-horny if he didn't get some after a couple of days. According to the local gossip, Jack hadn't slept with a woman in years.

"Watch out, girls." Lisa giggled, as she thought of how much pent up energy might be hiding in that man's body... and in his balls.

The more Lisa thought about that stud in the woods, the more flushed she felt. She hurried home. Mark was busy doing something or other when she got there, but not for long. Not after she stripped naked and started shaking her ass at him.

It didn't take much for Lisa to get her husband out there into the woods just a day or two later. They found the trail and the Crooked Pine. After a couple of minutes of searching, they came to the nook Jack was talking about.

Seeing how isolated the place was, both husband and wife stripped nude and went into the water. Lisa got frisky enough to provoke her man. He made love to her right there, out in the open.

As they were doing this, Lisa wondered if Jack, the elusive Jack, was out there listening to them, or maybe even watching them.

Lisa went out jogging over the next few days, but in other directions. She couldn't believe how much she wanted to go back to that area where Jack might be. Lisa was also spurred on by the fact that Jack was so good looking, and that no other woman could get their hands on him no matter how hard they tried. Lisa felt it was a challenge, a dare that Jack had put out where a woman would have to work extra hard to get him.

Who would be the lucky girl? The idea that it might be her caused Lisa to run to her husband over and over so she could hump herself out on him. Mark was getting more sex than ever, thanks to what was going through his wife's head, as she kept thinking about that other man out there on the lake.

Lisa made a compromise to herself, because she loved Mark and because she kept thinking about Jack Fielder so much. She got her husband to follow her into the woods, and to the same spot she'd seen Jack fishing at. That was Jack's spot, Lisa knew, as she prodded her husband into laying her down on a soft tuft of grass and making love to her.

Mark was on top of her, panting and prodding his cock into her, while Lisa let loose her mewls and groans. She climaxed early, and kept on doing it, as she thought and even hoped that they were being watched.

Unexpectedly, her husband stopped and sat up on his knees. Mark was looking into the trees, to a spot that Lisa couldn't see because she was on her back.

A voice drifted back at them. It was Jack's voice. "Don't stop on account of me, unless you mind me watching."

Mark started getting up, until Lisa caught his arm and pulled him back down.

"Are you sure about this?" Mark asked.

As her way of replying, Lisa reached over and took hold of her husband's cock. She guided it back into her. The idea that Jack was right there watching from a few feet away made her body convulse as soon as her husband was in place. This spurred Mark into forgetting about their audience and he went at her even harder than before. Lisa wasn't even thinking that it was Jack instead of Mark. It was enough to know that Jack was watching her husband fuck her.

Lisa had one of her best orgasms ever, with her husband not far behind. When Mark finished up, he pulled out and gave Jack a look. It was an Alpha Male look that one stud would give to another, to let them know that this specific woman was off limits. Lisa liked that look on her husband so much that she wished he were hard again, so he could fuck her in front of Jack a second time. It was all so primal and sexy, so intense to have these two men looking at her that way.

She pretended to be shy as she got dressed. A couple of times, when Mark wasn't paying attention, Lisa looked directly at Jack. That look of hot want was in the man's face. Their eyes made quiet promises to one another.

Mark was tight-lipped as he put his clothes on. He knew what the rumors in town were like, and he had no idea if Jack was the type to start spreading new ones.

Jack eased her husband's worries a little, when he drew a cold beer out of his cooler and put it into Mark's hand. Neither of them thought to offer Lisa a beer, as if they were both still sizing each other up.

Lisa should have felt left out, but she didn't. She was getting a chance to see how her husband reacted to what was obviously a new rival. The ignored wife watched the body language and the tone both men were using in their words. Mark was tense, while Jack was casual and joking with him. After a time, they both seemed to accept their places, where they were at an even keel with one another. It made Lisa hot to know that her husband from the city wasn't backing down from this new man from the wild.

She went around both men, and without being invited to she got her own beer. Both Mark and Jack watched her do it; she just went into Jack's things all by herself and did it. Lisa was letting both men know that she was no pushover. Mark already knew that, but maybe Jack didn't, and so in a way she was showing off more for him than for her husband.

"You all let me know when you come out here again." Jack laughed. "I'm not one for peep shows, but that was a good one!"

"Sure," Mark grinned back. "Except next time you're bringing your wife out so I can get a good look at her."

That was the moment when Jack's expression soured. Mark knew he'd hit a raw nerve there, but he didn't know why.

"We'd better get going." Lisa took her husband by the arm and led him away.

"Yeah, good to meet you, considering the circumstances." Mark added. Because his wife as tugging at him, he relented and went with her. Once they were out Jack's sight, he asked, "What is it, Lisa?"

She told him about how Jack had lost his family, and about how he'd been single ever since.

"I guess that man needs a rehab program." Mark said. "To get him back on track."

That was the same thing that Lisa was thinking.

Mark ended up getting a new client the next morning. This client wanted to set up a network for his business, including a dozen computers and all the associated hardware. Because it was a good bit of money, Mark agreed to do it. It meant he'd have to drive out to the city for a few days. He gave the client a list of what they'd need to buy, before he went to have a talk with his wife.

"I'll be gone for three or four days." He explained. "Maybe more if we run into any problems. Are you going to get into any trouble while I'm gone?"

Lisa knew exactly what her husband meant. "What does a woman do when you tell her not to do something?"

"She goes ahead and does it anyway." Mark laughed. "That about covers it. What am I supposed to say? Lisa, go out there and get into some trouble, because that's reverse psychology and I know you'll do the opposite."

"Honey, did you just give me permission to get into trouble?"

Husband and wife looked at each other for a long moment, both thoughtful.

Lisa still wanted to tease her husband. "I might get lonely, Mark, if you're gone for so many days. I might drop down on my knees for the first man to walk through the door while you're gone."

Mark glanced at the door, which was shut, while his wife got on her knees. He studied her face, wondering what she'd be capable of if he was absent. Then he gave up on thinking random thoughts and unzipped his pants.

"The mailman is bigger than you are." Lisa said, provoking Mark to bring his hard cock closer to her face. "The kid that bags our groceries is bigger than you are."

That pushed Mark to the edge. Lisa had nothing more to say because his cock was filling up her mouth by then.

After Mark left, Lisa went jogging. She didn't go into the woods or out by the lake, but stayed near town this time. A lot of people stopped what they were doing to watch her go by. Lisa tried to be friendly with most everybody except the obvious perverts. Some of the people she passed by pretended to wave at her or said something casual, but they were all hypocrites. She'd already learned that some of the nicest people in town had the biggest and foulest mouths. Lisa was sure they were going to start talking about her the moment she was out of sight, despite that she wore a set of unadventurous sweats that covered from her neck down to her ankles.

Lisa was not the kind of woman who let people's words subdue her into meekness. No, she was a tough cookie who liked to flout things in people's faces. If she dressed in simple clothes and half the town was calling her a slut, then she was good and ready to throw that back at them.

The day was a little cooler than most, but that didn't stop Lisa from putting her plan into action. She chose the tightest shirt and shorts she had, and decided to go jogging while wearing that. No bra and no panties either, so her boobies and butt would have that extra bounce and jiggle. It worked out even better than she'd hoped, as the nippy air made her nipples pop up against her shirt. Lisa went to jog by the places most likely to have people loitering at them, like the little market, the hair salon and the barbershop. She ran by the doctor's and the dentist's, and made it a point to stop and redo her shoelaces in front of the bank's large windows.

Everybody she came across got a good look at her. The married women made their ugly faces, as if Lisa's body was somehow obscene when compared to their fat bodies. The single women came out to talk to her, because they knew how Lisa was ruffling up a bunch of feathers, but they didn't know why. To her face, they praised her defiance and daring, while at the same time Lisa knew that most of them would be gossiping the moment her back was turned.

"If I wear sweats and the women around here call me a slut, then let's see what they call me when I'm wearing this." Lisa told the ladies. "Let's see what they call me when they catch their husbands jerking off while they're thinking of me."

Some of the single women laughed when she said this, while others looked at her in shock. Lisa never let on that she was after the one man in town that none of them could get their hands on.

Because she was in the good mood to do it, she went into a couple of mechanic shops, where the workers stumbled all over themselves in offering her soft drinks and places to sit. Lisa didn't have any business being there, but she went anyway. She went into the gun shop, too. That was where she'd gone to buy her pepper spray, so the clerks weren't too surprised to see her face. Her hot little nipples and her curvy ass they weren't expecting.

"Most people around here, they wouldn't rightly know how to take what you're wearing." The supervisor told Lisa, as she walked over by the glass counter to inspect, of all things, fishing lures.

"Most people have been calling me a slut anyway, so who cares how they take it?" Lisa replied. "They have no right to talk about me that way, because they don't know me. Besides, I have a nice figure and they don't, so why not show it off?"

The supervisor backed off, while his clerks stood by the counter and ogled her. For their benefit, she raised her arms and started playing with her hair. This left her boobs up front and center for them to look at.

"You don't mind if I dress this way, do you?" Lisa asked the clerks.

One man shook his head, while the other just grinned back at her.

Because she wanted everyone to get a good eyeful, she jogged back in the direction she'd come from, passing all those places a second time. A deputy followed her for a few blocks, probably trying to think of a way to start up a conversation with her. Lisa made things easier by going up to his car and leaning into his passenger window.