Small Town Woes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa bounced her butt against the man's thighs, as her pleasure overtook her. She reached a place where simply sliding up and down was becoming unbearable, and so she reached back to grasp near Jack's knees and let her orgasm course through her entire body. Jack's cock was still shaking itself out, prompting more cries from the woman's mouth. These were short, stunted and frantic cries, before they shifted over into long mewls again.

The moment the feeling began to subside, Lisa brought her chest down against Jack's. She smothered the man with loving kisses, because that was her habit. It took her a few seconds to remember that she'd just made love to another man, because she was so used to it always being her Mark.

The realization that it was a different man caused Lisa to lift her head. Sure enough, those weren't Mark's eyes she was looking at. That wasn't Mark's hair, and those lips certainly weren't her husband's. It was okay, she thought, because she'd given Mark permission to go find another woman and he had. She'd seen the proof. It had to be okay, didn't it?

"Is this okay?" She asked.

"It's okay with me!" Jack laughed. It was a harsh, country laugh, so different from Mark's polite city laugh.

Lisa didn't know what to think. She could be reckless at times, and get herself into situations that it was hard to get out of. The people in this little town she and Mark had moved to had expected her to be a slut, and now she'd proven them right. What had she done? How could she fix it?

A quick snap and hiss caused her to look to one side. Her husband was sitting there next to Jack's cooler, with a cold can in his fingers. In all the tumult, Lisa had almost forgotten Mark was out there.

Jack jumped to his feet, even more surprised to see Mark than she was. "It's not what you think, man!"

Mark started laughing. "I think it's a little too late for that one."

"I swear, I didn't mean for it to go that far." Jack apologized. "It's just... one thing led to another. She said you were out of town, and I thought, well, what the hell, this lady isn't like any of the other women around here. Once her man comes back, that'll be the end of it. A one-time thing and that's all. I didn't believe her when she said you were out there watching us."

Jack turned to look at Lisa. She was watching the strong man plead for mercy with some amusement on her face.

"Be a man about it." Lisa said. "Don't make this into an accident."

Jack looked back to Mark. "I'm not here to break up anybody's marriage, I swear. If you want to kick my ass, I won't lift a finger to stop you."

Mark held up his beer. "Why don't you grab a cold one? Let's talk about your feelings."

"Say what?"

"My wife usually ends up getting what she wants." Mark admitted. "In this case, what she wanted was you. Let's have a beer and talk it out, especially about how we aren't going to tell anyone because of the rumors that will start up in town."

"That's what I'm saying." Jack shook his head, heading to his cooler. "I think I will have a cold one."

Once Jack popped open his beer, Mark asked, "On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate my wife?"

"You serious? That's a ten, man. Hands down, that is a ten."

"If you get her doggystyle, you have to circle your hips to hit her from different angles. She goes crazy for that."

"You serious?"

Mark nodded. "That's right. Hey, let me tell you about this Asian chick I picked up at a bar a couple of nights ago. Let me get my phone out. I have a couple of pictures I took of her. I think you're going to like her."

Jack was curious enough that he glanced over at Lisa, before he went over to see the pictures.

Lisa watched them. The shoe was on the other foot now. Jack was unsure and acting like Mark was, when they'd made love out there the first time with Jack as their audience. Lisa still had a moment of confusion, where she wasn't sure about what she'd done, or of the consequences of doing it. As before, the two men were ignoring her. This gave her a moment to think.

It was odd to see her husband joking with a nude man, and especially when that nude man had just made love to his wife. Lisa could just imagine that Mark and Jack might end up as friends, because they were already getting along so well. Mark hadn't had a wingman in a very long time, and Jack had been celibate for years. It made a weird sort of sense that that they'd get along with each other, because they were both strong men with strong personalities.

Lisa had a sudden thought, of Mark and Jack seducing the same woman. Maybe it would be one of the single women from town. It was possible. Mark could go for a new adventure; he hadn't refused to go after that Asian girl, had he? Alpha Males tended to be rivals, and she saw how Mark and Jack were that, but at the same time they'd both been out of the game for a long time. Now that they were bonding, thanks to her, things were about to go in a different direction.

That's why Mark was showing off the pictures of the Asian girl, Lisa realized, to show off that he still had the right stuff. The stuff of Alpha Males.

In a way, Lisa was showing off too. She was letting the other women in town know that she was a predator, wasn't she? She was flaunting her body to impress the males and to stir up jealousy in the females. She'd just seduced the most eligible bachelor in town. Lisa was trying to establish herself as the new Alpha Female, and she was only now figuring that out.

"Ahem." She spoke up.

Both men turned to look at her.

"If that Asian woman comes in for a visit, I'm getting her first." Lisa told them. "And if my men don't impress me enough before she gets here, they won't be getting her at all. Is that understood?"

Jack looked stunned. Mark, who was used to such things coming out of his wife's mouth, stood up with a hot look on his face that meant he was getting ready to throttle her.

Lisa started walking away, shaking her hips and feigning as if she might walk back home in the nude. Mark caught up with her, and pulled her back to that same tuft of grass where she'd been taken twice already.

Oh yes, Lisa thought, things in town were about to get a lot more interesting.