Small Town X Snippets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sure was wanting it bad, so I gave it to him. Sucking him hard and fast till he came. Making sure he didn't spill any over my uniform, I swallowed it all.

He fainted right away after his orgasm. I zipped him up and drove back to the jail. The sheriff briefly commented on the handcuffs before shoving him back into his cell.

"What's with the cuffs?" he asked us.

"He was getting a bit delusional, so I cuffed him to be safe Sheriff," my partner answered.

"Get them off him," he ordered. "You'll be needing them again in a minute.

*****

The headlight flashed in the bike's side mirror. Glancing around I saw the vehicle close up. I revved up the bike a notch pulling away. It followed. I spotted a rest area in my headlights. Pulling off the road, I parked switching off the motor.

The van pulled up behind me. Lights went out. I waited in darkness. The van door closed, metal crunched underfoot. A hand moved up my chest to my shoulder. Next thing I felt was warm breath on my face as my helmet was removed. I stood stock still, mesmerised by what I was allowing to happen to me.

The kiss when it came was hot and searing. I lifted my hands to hold her head steady, encountering material; kind of long and stuck to her head in some way. It felt smooth and cool against my hands as my tongue invaded her mouth.

Her quiet moans stirred me deeply. I lifted the flowing material of her dress until it rested on her shoulders. My hand found with pleasure she was naked, smooth and soft against my palm. I bent my head, flicking my tongue over her breast, seeking her nipple. It nudged my cheek; like a baby I turned, taking her into my mouth I suckled.

Her arching back pushed the breast deep into my mouth, I swallowed on it feeling her nipple tickling the back of my throat. Her nails scratched my back as I eased off a bit and sucked some more.

She unzipped my leather trousers. Her sharp intake of breath made me smile as I knew she'd found I wore no underpants. Reaching inside she grabbed hold of my cock. Her hand strong and firm, but let go when I held onto her arse, lifting her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I lowered her onto me.

She was hot, slick and so damn tight I didn't think I'd fit. I took her mouth, loved it when she shoved her tongue down my throat. I let her arse go and she screamed as I fucked her deep. Warm wetness trickled down my cock and over my engorged balls. I pumped her hard until she screamed loud in my ear again. Her muscles clenched around me as my seed shot into her covering her and me at the same time.

She slumped against me. I lifted her carefully off me and stood her on the ground holding her steady while she rearranged her dress. I let her go. Walking over to my bike, I grabbed a cloth from the back box. I wiped myself clean, grabbed another cloth for her. I turned to pass it to her. She'd gone. No sound from the minivan no goodbye. She'd simply vanished.

It wasn't until after I'd slept the clock round in the writer's van that I thought to check the bike box again. The cloth was still there. It wasn't just covered in our sex, it was covered in dried red blood.

*****

I was helping mum in the courthouse. It was my chance to do the community service thing. STX was full of guys who wanted to do the CS stuff. Me, I just wanted to get it over and done with so I could get out and play round a bit before my wings were clipped again.

Trouble was, I kept getting sidetracked. I'd find myself in the research room and I'd sit on my arse watchin my mother battin her eyelids at the writer.

I knew he was completely hooked with her. I'd seen him droolin every time he'd come to look stuff up. Felt like I wanted to punch his lights out when he sneaked out back last week and snogged her.

They didn't know I'd been watching. Hell, anyone coulda walked right in and seen 'em at it.

Here they were at it again. They hadn't spotted me either. It was sure gonna be my lucky day today. I sneaked behind the shelves and flicked the lock on the door. The three of us'd be safe from spies.

I watched them. His hands were all over her, he'd got them up the front of her blouse. They were makin so much damn noise with their kissin though, I figured they wouldn't hear me.

I knelt on the floor beside them. Mums tits were right at my eye. I grabbed hold of one, holding my breath. She didn't notice. I flicked my tongue over her nipple. I sucked it gently. It felt so fuckin good. I'd wanted to do this for so damn long.

He moved back a little bit, his hand holding her other breast. Seemed she was happy to just keep snoggin tho'. So I kept on sucking.

My hand went up her thigh. The heat from her pussy nearly put me off. I undid the button an' zip on her jeans burying my face in her pussy. She smelt so good. She thrust her hips against my face when my tongue went a wanderin'. I licked her clit til I heard her moanin'.

It was sure odd the way the writer moved back like that. Kinda like he wanted me to do it to her. Still, I wasn't gonna protest or nothin'. I moved between 'em and poked her hard with my tongue. Oh she was sweet honey on my tongue. I shoved it deep inside her. She was writhin and moanin so damn hard I nearly came in my pants.

She let loose all over my face. I was soaked in it. No control left for me now as I let rip myself, soaking my jeans, feelin it runnin down my leg. What a fuckin mess. What an amazing cunt my mother has.

I licked her squeaky clean before I quietly left the room. I don't think she figured it out yet. But I sure knew I was on my way to hell for enjoying her like that.

What the fuck... I was already there.

12