Smaller than Average Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
400 Followers

Amy started laughing and clapping again, "hey did you notice the time stamps on the video? I was fucking all those guys while we were dating. I liked being with you, but having sex with your little penis was just so frustrating. So I just had to take measures into my own hands and fuck other men, and now Angie is going to do the same thing."

"The rest of this week" Angie announced, "you have to wear the strap on cock, and this weekend I get to fuck a real man's cock. Amy said I can fuck her husband any time I want; it only seems fair since the two of you have already fucked. But don't worry you get to have fun too. Every time she loans me her husband, you get to watch. And if you're good I'll let you cum." My heart sank, but what could I do, she was right I was too small to satisfy her now. I was lucky to get to fuck her at all.

runtz4
runtz4
400 Followers
12