Smaller Than Average Caught Jerking

Story Info
Husband caught jerking off small cock -joi.
2k words
4.24
132.6k
87

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
400 Followers

Premise:

Wife catches husband pleasuring himself and takes control of the situation. JOI story


I was so confident she was asleep I didn't even really think about, and god knows I didn't plan it, not this time at least. I was just flipping through the channels when I was presented with 48 high def inches of surgically enhanced breasts. Okay it was after 11:00 pm on a Friday night, so it wasn't unexpected to find a spank-it flick on Cine-max, but I wasn't looking for it. Never the less I stopped and watched the beach themed nude fest and turned the volume down just in case.

It had been a few days since my wife and I had sex, and before long my eyes and brain sent the message to my small three inch penis that it was time to get hard. Wearing a pair of loose fitting pajama shorts left little in the way. My left hand fell to my lap; my fingers cradled my dick while my thumb circled the head through the thin material, it was totally reactionary, I didn't even really notice I was doing it at first. My erection grew harder, and my movements more intentional, rubbing, pinching and teasing myself.

My little guy popped his head out as I unbuttoned the flap. Now making flesh on flesh contact, cupping my balls in the left hand and lightly petting my short dick with the right, I was enjoying the sensations. I was in no hurry, keeping myself on edge as the movie lulled to some inaudible and certainly cheesy dialogue, waiting patiently for the next nude scene. I didn't have to wait long, as the busty lifeguard lost her top which was evidently the only thing keeping her and her muscular partner from getting it on.

My rubbing increased to a stroking, admittedly enjoying watching pretty people have simulated sex. I looked down to see a tear of pre-cum oozing out of the slit and rubbed it on the sensitive throat of my pecker. I was getting close to orgasm when it struck me, I had nothing to ejaculate in to. I grabbed the base of my dick with my left hand and hurried to the kitchen to grab some napkins off the table. I turned back around and there she was, I was startled and audibly gasped in reaction. I have a small penis it's just how life is for me, my wife Angie has known for sometime now that I am smaller than average, and we've learned to deal with it and she knows I like to be teased about it. So I didn't care that she saw my dick, but I was embarrassed and unsure how she would respond.

Angie's large natural breasts were covered in a tight pale blue camisole revealing the exact location of her nipples and wore matching form fitting boy-shorts that accentuated her curves. Her dark wavy hair showing signs of having been asleep crested over her shoulders. I was startled, scared and frozen just holding my pulsating purple prick waiting for her to respond.

"What are you doing?" I was certain it was rhetorical, but found myself answering as any man would in this type of situation.

"Nothing." My fears were relieved as she cracked a half smile, put her hands on her hips and tilted her head.

"Um...I think you were doing something." She giggled and nodded toward my hard dick in my hand. I was caught red handed or maybe it was closer to a shade of purple.

"I am sorry." I don't know why I felt the need to apologize, maybe it's ingrained in us as boys that masturbating is dirty and wrong and something we should be ashamed of, whatever the reason I felt it and meant it. I was truly sorry, for getting caught masturbating.

"Are you coming to bed?" She asked. I put the napkins down and tucked my little dick inside my shorts, preparing to go on to bed and never speak about this again.

"What are you doing? Aren't you going to finish?" Angie asked sincerely.

"No, I was coming to bed."

"Oh no! If you come to bed like that you're just going to be rubbing your little mushroom up against me all night. So finish up so we can go to bed." She tapped her foot impatiently waiting for me to finish what I was doing. I grabbed the napkins and took my seat on the couch. Not sure where I should look, I just looked down at my dick. I was still erect but not nearly as close to cumming as I was before.

"Is that how you do it? You just look at your tiny dick? Then why even watch porn if all you're going to do is watch yourself jerk off?"

I cleared my throat stalling for time looking for an answer, "No, I usually watch the porn."

"Then do it, I want to watch you do it like you would if you were alone. Just pretend I am not here." She instructed and took a seat on the adjacent love-seat. I lifted my eyes to the screen, it was another scene of dialogue, so I returned to just priming the pump and waiting for some action.

"Turn it up. I can't hear it." Angie said, making it difficult to pretend she wasn't there. I let go of my dick and grabbed the remote turning the volume up. "Do you clean that off when your done?"

"What?"

"The remote, do you clean it off when your done jerking off? You were just touching your dick, then you touched the remote, do you clean it off?"

"No, I don't, I'm sorry." There I go again apologizing. She got up and walked to the kitchen and returned with some Clorox wipes and cleaned the remote.

"Babe, you're kinda ruining the mood." I said with a quickly deflating dick in my hands. She apologized and swore she would just sit back and let me jerk off. The scene finally changed, I don't know what was going on but two the female lifeguards were showering and obviously building to some lesbian action. Both girls were plastic pretty, you know the type, they're those girls that are hot but have had some extensive work done that we're supposed to find less attractive but secretly we don't really care how their breasts got to be so awesome. One of the girls was a tall brunet and a bit older than the blond "rookie" lifeguard. They started innocently showering the sand and salt off of their toned tanned bodies after a long hard day on the sand, but the friendly gesture by the brunet to wash the back of the rookie quickly turned into something more. I admit it, I like lesbian sex. What's not to like about two hot chicks soaping each other up? With my dick back to full attention I cupped my balls and began stroking my dick.

"Take off your shorts. I can't see your little dick with your shorts and hand in the way." Angie guided, and I gladly slipped my shorts off and spread my legs further apart slouching down on the sofa giving her a clearer view of my three inch dick.

"She's pretty." Angie said referring to the blond as the camera zoomed in on her. Somehow her saying it made the girl seem even more attractive, and me even more excited by her. My hand was in full stroke mode sliding up and down my swollen shaft.

"Do you think a girl like that would suck your little dick?"

"I don't know."

"Don't you think a girl like that has seen lots of dicks, lots of big dicks?"

"Yes," I said.

"I think a girl like that would just make you jerk yourself off, and suck her pussy," She teased. "Show me how you would stroke it for her, show me how you would beat your meat for a girl like that." God her encouraging me was so hot and I let out a low grunt of excitement.

"Yeah baby, you like that? Stroke your dick for me, come on stroke it." Angie encouraged.

"Stop!" I did as she said, "Do it like this," Angie began pumping an imaginary dick, holding her hand down to her crotch and jerking it.

"Keep in pace with me," She breathed, so much for acting like she wasn't there. She slowly pumped her fist much slower than I was jerking, and I matched her speed and stroke now watching my wife instead of the TV.

"I want you to stay with me," She continued.

"Up...2...3...4...down...2...3...4..up," Her pace was frustratingly slow and she knew it, she knew what she was doing to me. But I didn't know if this was a punishment or just her having fun.

"Now let's go a little faster," She smiled.

"Up...down...up....down," She called out like a personal trainer. "Good, you're doing very good," She looked incredible, sure I like looking at new and different tits but honestly she's perfect, 32DD breasts on her petite five foot body, I've jerked off more times than I can count thinking about my own wife. Even with my little dick she has almost never turned me down for sex, but there are times when a guy just needs to jerk it; there's no expectations of performance, it's simple quick and done.

"Do you want me to take my top off?" She teased knowing the answer. She sat up straight and crossed her arms taking hold of the corners of her camisole and lifted her top hesitating just beneath her breasts long enough for me to whimper in anticipation. With a lusty smile she pulled it all the way off causing her breasts to jiggle as they fell from the tight fabric. Then sitting with her chest out she wiggled her torso, "You don't think they're too big do you?" she played cupping her large breasts in her hands. My pace quickened, and I was jerking off hard.

"No no, follow me," She said jerked her imaginary dick again. This time her cock was much bigger than mine as she made hugely exaggerated long strokes up and down, I had to pause and wait for her before moving my hand.

"Keep on going. Come on, I want you to cum. I want you to cum jerking your tiny dick for me. I want to see you do it." She picked up the pace again this time really letting me jerk it. "Stand up with me," She breathed and stood up bending her knees and pointing her crotch at me, her cock was now my sized as she pumped away at it.

"Do it baby jerk it however you like," She stopped her jerking and dropped to her knees in front of me. "Come on baby, let go of your balls I want to watch them smack around while you fuck your hand, come on cum on my tits, I want you to cum on me, please baby! Cum for me in 5...4....3....2...."

My cock throbbed and balls tightened and muscles contracted from toe to neck and I shot my cum all over her tits, I kept pumping away, god it felt great, as a second and third stream burst out. Angie grabbed the napkins and wiped herself off and reached over and wiped the tip of my dick with her finger.

"I don't mind you jerking off. I am not stupid I know you're going to do it, I just don't want you hiding it from me anymore. I am okay with you watching some porn and masturbating, but from now on you don't try to hide or cover it up. You're a grown man, and shouldn't be ashamed of your sexuality, little boys masturbate in secret. From the look on your face I can tell you're going to need some retraining. If I catch you hiding like a dirty little boy you'll be punished, you might have the dick of a little boy but you're a man and men don't need to be ashamed of jerking off."

"Just one more thing," Angie stated, "Wipe off the remote when you're done." She kissed my cheek, tousled my hair and went back to bed.

runtz4
runtz4
400 Followers