Smaller than Average Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
401 Followers

"Get dressed" Amy said. I did exactly that, and we left. We got to the door and I saw they had locked it, and placed a sign on the door. "Back in 15 minutes" it read. Had Amy planned this all along? I wondered.

The Suite Life

As we headed back to the dorms, we silently walked as I tried to piece together what just happened. "Amy knew that Marlin would be there, she just must've" I thought to myself. "She knew Marlin's workout schedule, and had gone with him on Sunday mornings knowing it was always dead in there at that time." I was working the puzzle. "She knew Jen could get us in, and then she knew Marlin would be in the showers." "Did she know what would happen? Does she have any clue what happened in there today?" I wondered.

"So how was the shower?" Amy asked

"You knew he'd be there." I proclaimed

"Yes, I did. I just thought you really seemed excited about comparing your dick to his yesterday, so why not push the fantasy into reality?" She posed. "So, did you see it?" She grinned with lusty eyes

"Yeah"

"So, did he see you?" She baited

"When we get back to the dorm, I'll tell you everything." I assured lifting an eyebrow, punctuating an allusion of things to come.

The three of us walked into the dorm, Amy was in front of me, and turned sharply just as we stepped through the door, "Tell me!" she demanded clutching my arm

I instructed the three to sit down as I told them about the shower room incident with Marlin. As I spoke they were visibly aroused, hard nipples, flushed cheeks, panting breaths, and Beth looked as if she had spilled a glass of water on her shorts. Amy had her hand in her lap gently pinching at her clit as I shared my story.

"He made you jack him off?" Jen boomed.

"No" I contradicted "He didn't FORCE me to do anything but turn around."

"So he asked you to jerk him?" Amy posed with disbelief

"No, I just... did it" I explained

"And he let you?" Amy countered

"Well, I guess so. He just did as I said" I shared

"So let me get this straight" Beth contended, "Marlin is much bigger than you in every way? You are standing there naked in the shower with his giant schlong staring you down, and you're the one who dominated the situation?"

I stood silently, running through everything in my head. "Could Beth be right?" "Did I make Marlin cum against his will?" "Was I the one in control?" "That's why he left so quickly, he was ashamed that a small guy like me could dominate him, and humiliate him by sitting on him and making him shoot his load."

"You know, I saw Marlin leave the shower room, he was beet red and looking down almost sad as he scurried out of the gym." Amy broke in.

"You little BULL!" Beth cheered. "You made that big dick your bitch!"

It was right then that I had the epiphany, my little dick really WAS powerful. How else could it be explained? How else could I have dominated Marlin like that or these three hot girls writhing in front of me?

"God I'm so hot" Beth cajoled as she ripped off her shorts and panties exposing her glistening clit poking out from her lips.

The Little Bull

Beth began feverishly polishing her button, "Gawd oh Gawd" she echoed in ever increasingly higher pitches. SLAP!! I slapped her hand away,

"NOT yet!" I decreed in my lowest register. I slapped her hard and she jerked back with a cry. All three of them obediently waiting for what came next."This is how it's going to work today." I grunted "Today I AM in charge, remember? So none of you gets to cum without me saying so"

"Yes." They mumbled like chastised school girls.

"I want you clean, so this is what you'll do. You will all go take a shower, but no one is allowed to touch themselves. And no one is allowed to cum."

Amy stood and began to undress, "Hey! No one is to touch themselves." I recounted. Looking over at Jen and Beth they stepped closer and began to peel her sweat soaked sports bra off. Her full, paste white breasts bounced free.

"Slower" I mused

Amy stood still with her arms over her head, but swiveled side to side creating the slightest jiggle in her lushes flesh. Jen stood in front of her with Amy's bra in hand, and slowly - as instructed -- bent down to help remove Amy's shorts. Jen brushed her face gently down Amy's body, stopping between her playful globes. Amy pressed her nipple against Jenny's lips, and found a kind recipient to her bubble gum pink peak. Jen lowered Amy's shorts and Beth gingerly slipped them over Amy's hips, down her creamy thighs, and past her powerful calves that reminded everyone of her years in dance. Beth tilted her head and parted her lips licking Amy's ass and leg as she helped her undress, tasting her salty flesh against her tongue.

With Amy fully exposed, she turned her attention to Jen. Taking her by the face and lifting her from her suckling, Amy lightly kissed her lips as she placed her hands up Jenny's shirt. Lifting it over Jen's head, she pulled her arms down and out. She was too tall for Amy to lift it over her arms. Jen towered over Amy at least six inches maybe more. Her long dark hair swayed against her back like the mane of a wild horse. Jen is crazy buff, and having just worked out she looked ripped. Her stomach was firm and rippled, her tight small breasts almost disappeared with her arms overhead, nothing more than the blossoming deep red nipples to suggest their place. Beth came around behind her, and their height difference was almost comical. At just 5 feet tall, if that, Beth looked like a child next to Jen, just her overtly womanly form demanding her maturity.

Beth took hold of Jenny's tight shorts and unhurriedly slid them down Jen's powerful legs, stopping briefly just below her ass, Beth's hands slithered in front and caressed her velvet cleft just enough to make Jen twitch and gasp. Jen gradually turned around, Amy still exploring her muscular stomach with her hands and lifted Beth's top off with ease. Then kneeling in front of her spun Beth around and attacked her ass with her mouth.

I was reveling in the show in front of me, but loved my new position of power even more. "To the showers" I barked. Reluctantly they moved to the bathroom.

The shower curtain was clear, and with the water running you could see straight through it. I turned on the shower, and instructed Beth to get her IPHONE. Handing it to me I set it to record, and had them step in.

"No one touches themselves, and no one cums." I restated the rules. As much as I wanted to watch the show, I had other plans in mind. So stepping out of the shower, I left the camera running on Beth's phone, to be enjoyed later.

Compromising Situations

I began my scavenger hunt of the two rooms looking for the resources I needed. I had a plan, and if I could execute it well this would be the night I become god of their sexual beings.

As I scurried around, I heard the most exciting exclamations from the shower. "Oooh" "Too much too much" "Stop touching!" "Gawd you feel great!" "more, yeah more ... stop!"

I could tell they were pushing each other's buttons to the breaking point, and if I didn't stop them soon, they would spoil my fun.

"Okay!" I ordered "Hands off! Time to get out." They grudgingly obeyed, as they stepped out I hand each a towel. "Dry off and come to Amy's room when you're ready." I charged.

The lights were off, and the candles Amy had set around her room lit the dorm. I had them sit on the mattresses still on the floor in front of the desk. Instructing them to lock their arms together, I used the scarves and nylons Amy had tied me up with and linked them together, Amy in the middle , Beth on the left and Jenny on the right. Tying their wrists together behind their backs, their arms interlocked like a chain. They couldn't put their hands in front of them, after binding them together I secured them to the desk and bed frames. Though they had dried off, they were definitely wet, obviously excited by my tease.

"Now what?" Amy challenged as if I lacked a plan.

"Now you sit and wait." I chimed, "I'll be back in awhile. But before I go, let me turn the TV on for you." Pressing play on the DVD player, the movie I had gotten the day before started to play.

As I closed the door behind me Beth's voice grew faint "You can't just lea..." and with that I was off.

Amy's story

What I am sharing with you next was told to me by Amy a few days later. As I walked out the door, they were torn between lust, frustration and anger. "Why did he leave?" "He's coming back right?" "Now what do we do?"

"I think we're just supposed to watch the movie" Amy finally blurted. They sat eyes glued to the TV; it was dark in the room with only the light from the candles and the glow of the TV to focus their eyes on. It had turned into a gray and rainy day, so no sun shone through the blinds.

The porn displayed in front of them, did nothing but spur their lust filled bodies to crave release. Their bodies shaking with desire, their breathing growing heavy and their laps getting wetter, they tried to find deliverance from their compromising position. Unable to escape their bindings, they hoped to ease their pain.

Amy told me, "I was so fucking horny I was trying anything to get off, the mattress was too soft so any grinding on it was just infuriating. I tried to roll over just a bit hoping to dry hump Jenny's leg. But the way you tied them to the bed frame made it impossible."

"Beth and Jenny where trying everything they could think of too. Beth is really flexible, and was able to contort her body just enough to rub her big clit on the bed frame her legs were tied to. But, she just wasn't strong enough to keep it up long enough to do much good. My gut or womb or something was hurting I was so horny, I guess it was the female equivalent to blue balls" she laughed. "After a few minutes we just stopped trying, and hoped you'd soon be back." Amy mourned

To my Delight

I was walking down the hall, and saw two freshman girls pressed against Amy's door, they saw me coming and ran to their room across from Amy's giggling and screaming as they ran. I approached the door, and realized that I had left the TV on kind of loud. You could easily hear the unmistakable sounds of low grade porn fucking going on behind the closed door.

The smell of lust was thick, as I opened the door. And I have never been more frightened and turned on in my life by a look, but the look these girls were giving me told me they had had enough. Stewing in their own essence, and shimmering with sweat they gazed at me like a starving lion, and drool ran down Jen's chin.

"Fuck me!" Amy sneered, in her lusty voice.

"Not yet" I calmly scoffed taking delight in their position. Then opening the bag that I brought in with me, I shared my new purchase. "I got something for us" I smiled; and held it up for them to see.

"Is that a strap-on cock" Beth blurted. It was in deed, I held in my hands the most realistic strap-on cock the sex shop just off campus sold. It was 10 huge plastic inches of synthetic man meat.

"So you're just going to sit back and have us fuck each other?" Amy ventured.

"No" I want to know what it's like to fuck with a big cock. As I stripped down, and pulled the harness on I positioned my dick inside the hollow dong and cinched the base against my groin.

"The only question is who gets to be first?" I taunted. Walking towards them I stroked my big cock, it felt powerful. I watched as they glared at my cock in my hands. Pointing it at each of them in turn I began, "eenie meenie miney moe" I laughed as they continued to beg me with their eyes to fuck them hard.

Leaning into Beth she took my false member in her mouth and gorged herself on the meal I provided. Slurping and sucking, she lubed it with her saliva; I reached down and cut the binds around her feet with a pair of scissors from Amy's desk, then freed her arms from behind her back. Turning over she placed her ass high in the air, "put it in" she cried. Taking her from behind I stared at the huge head as it parted her lips, she moaned in ecstasy and pushed back impaling herself on the giant dick taking less than half of the giant cock inside her.

"Holy Fuck!" she bellowed. "HOLY FUCK!' she gushed again, and with it she quivered and bucked finally finding release for her pent-up lust. Pulling out she cried a tender whimper, and fell on her face.

Turning around I pierced right at Amy "not yet" I gloated stepping over her and reaching out to cut Jenny loose. Jenny sprang up, and pushed me against the bathroom door. Shoving her tongue in my mouth, she reached down and grabbed my new big friend. Hiking her left leg up on the bed, she thrust the cock inside her. Jenny wrapped her arms around, and dug her nails in my back. I looked down to see she was only taking about six of the ten inches of the monster cock.

"Shit yeah, shit yeah, shit yeah!" she blubbered in my ear. Then squeezing me with all her might, she rode the cock faster and faster, throwing me against the wall she howled, "Shit YEAH!" and convulsed as she exploded on my rod.

Looking over at Amy still tied up; I cut her free, and gently laid down beside her. Holding her head, I slowed her hurried kisses, and leisurely kissed her lips.

"How do you want it?" I asked

Reaching over she grabbed the giant dick sticking out and guided me to lie down on the mattress. Climbing on top she placed herself above my massive dick, and gently slid down taking about half she momentarily stopped and gently worked herself up and down, before slowly working the rest of the cock inside her stretched cunt. I couldn't believe she took it up to the hilt sitting just for a moment adjusting to the size before slowly proceeding to ride it. Her pace quickly picked up, her breathing intensified, and she gripped my shoulders harder. Biting her bottom lip she groaned, and yelped in bliss. A blush flooded her chest and face, and I could see her stomach tighten as she erupted. She rested on top of me filled with my giant fake cock. Amy slowly lifted herself off the giant cock, as I got a front row view of just how stretched out she was. And as she peeled completely away her pussy was absolutely gapping. She fell on her stomach beside me breathless, sweaty and a look of complete satisfaction across her face. I quickly took the harness off to free my small hard dick, I had to fuck her and fuck her now.

I patted her butt and asked her to lift up so I could fuck her doggie style as I has Beth, but this time with my real dick. She pulled her knees up raising her rear in the air. "Go ahead, have your way with me" She said lightheartedly. I positioned my self and pushed right in. "You don't have to use your finger babe I am pretty wet already, just stick it in." I rammed her harder figuring she would at least realize I was fucking her.

"Honey, seriously I am so tired and worn out I just want to take a nap, just put it in me already!" She snapped.

"I am doing it Amy! I'm fucking you. You're just so lose now." I cried, and suddenly I was struck with the fear that I might have ruined everything. My desire to feel powerful was actually making me feel weak. "Oh, um... just keep going then... it feels ... nice" she said looking for something encouraging to say. I kept sticking it in her, but the more I did the less I felt. I was still horny as hell, but I just couldn't create enough friction to feel good.

Beth laughed out loud, "After taking that giant cock did you really think she'd be tight enough for your little penis?"

"Well, can you squeeze any tighter?" I shamefully asked.

"Babe, I am sorry but I'm just so stretched out by that big cock. Maybe we just need to rest until I snap back to normal" She yawned.

"Yeah, like a year from now" Beth continued to joke, but it wasn't funny at all.

I pulled out and began to push into her ass hoping to find her receptive. But, Amy swatted me away and told me to stop, as she rolled over on her side and quickly fell asleep. I looked over to Beth and Jen and pleaded for one of them to let me fuck them, but they just rubbed their stretched pussies and said they needed more time. Closing her eyes and laying down next to Amy, Jen said "Looks like you really fucked yourself already."

Frustrated, I started jerking my dick, it felt good but a little numb. I knew I was going to need something more to get off. I looked around and found the massager we had played with yesterday, lubing it up I slowly inserted it in my ass looking for the spot that Jen had massaged. It didn't take long to find, and I was instantly brought back to a place of pleasure. I held the massager in place and lightly rubbed my little dick till I finally hit the point of relief, I clinched down on the massager as I came with a little dribble of cum.

"I liked that" Amy said, revealing that she was watching and invited me to come lie down with her.

How Rude

About an hour later, we started to stir again and were all famished, so we ordered pizza and spent the rest of the evening relaxing in the room watching TV. We had become so accustom to each other we were barely dressed. Amy had on an old t-shirt you could virtually see straight through and nothing else. Beth had thrown on a robe. While Jenny, who is extremely confident and proud of her fit body, and I stayed completely bare.

Suddenly the door to Amy's dorm room cracked and opened wide, "I am BA..!" the voice began to call, "What the HELL!?" Dana, Amy's roommate, rudely interrupted obviously not prepared for what she saw. Dana was a bitch of a roommate -- Amy always seemed to walk on eggshells to keep her OCD, germaphobe, stick up the ass roommate happy. Dana was also very conservative, wore her hair long and straight and always wore long skirts. I don't even think she owned a pair of pants. She had a pretty face, but her body always struck me as odd. She seemed to carry a lot of weight around her stomach, while her ass and hips looked rather slim.

"Get out of my room!" Dana ordered, "what's wrong with you people?!" Jen sprang into action like an Amazon warrior, grabbed Dana by the face and pushed her against the door.

"This is what's going to happen" the amazonian announced. "You are going to get whatever the hell you need and take it to my room. Then you're going to sit yourself down, shut the fuck up and leave us alone." Jenny advised. Dana did exactly that, saying not one word she gathered her things took them to the adjoining suite and closed the door.

"God, baby that was hot!" Beth exclaimed walking over to Jen and placing a passionate kiss between her breasts. Jen lowered her head and took Beth's face in her hands and kissed her with eyes wide open staring into each other. "I want you to fuck me." Beth implored, reaching over and handing Jenny the strap-on. Jen slipped the device on, and tightened it against her. Damn she looked good; this tall, tan, femininely muscular figure with a 10 inch dick standing before me with lust her in her eyes. Jen's dark nipples were erect and gorgeous. Beth laid down right between Amy and I and began sucking her fingers. Then awaiting Jen's approach prepared her pussy.

Jen knelt down between Beth's short firm legs, and grabbing her dick rubbed it against the length of Beth's opening. Beth was wriggling with anticipation, as Jen continued to tease her placing the head on Beth's engorged clit and rubbing her in delight. Beth reached behind her, her hands over head, and gripped the mattress. I couldn't help myself; so reaching over I grabbed Jen's dick and guided her inside Beth's steaming passage. Her entrance stretched over the head of Jen's dick, and swallowed half in one big thrust. A sigh escaped Beth's mouth in delight, and Jen began fucking. Amy leaned over and sucked Beth's nipple into her mouth and suckled her while Jen fed her pussy her fat dick. Moving down her body, I placed my head on Beth's stomach and got a front row seat to one of them most erotic things I've ever seen.

runtz4
runtz4
401 Followers