Smaller Than Average: Doctors Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
401 Followers

"Okay, you're going to have to communicate with your wife since she can't feel your prostate she has to rely on your instructions, just tell her when it feels right" Kristie tutored.

Great, not only am I getting ass raped by my wife, but now I have to try to enjoy it and help guide her in doing it, I thought to myself. "Okay, you're in really deep, much further than Kristie was" I grumbled.

"But she said about as far as a penis" Angie belittled

"Not a penis, his penis. So no more than a couple inches" giggled Kristie.

"Oh... that is a lot smaller" Angie acknowledged pulling the dong almost all the way out she began poking around. "Tell me when I get the right spot."

"Ugh, that's it babe. Right there, you've got to be right on it" I exhaled, "just keep rubbing it there."

"You mean fucking you there" Angie responded sharply, "I am not rubbing you, I am fucking your ass with this big dick, a dick much bigger than your own. Tell me to keep fucking your ass!" It was feeling good, and I didn't want her to stop.

"Please fuck my ass" I pleaded, and Angie kept fucking me. "Get the cup" I yelled and Kristie positioned the cup under my dick.

"Look Angie, he must really like that, he's much harder than he was before, not any bigger really but harder" Kristie pointed out just as a wave of pleasure washed over me. She reached down and grabbed my dick between her thumb and forefinger and lightly stroked me. It looked a little like a cow being milked, but I didn't care because it felt great.

"I am cumming!" I shouted and shot harder than before. Kristie aimed my dick in the cup while Angie slowed her pumping, making sure to drain all she could.

"Alright I think we finally have enough" Kristie said recomposing herself. Angie slid the dildo out and chuckled about how much she liked it, as I quickly cleaned up and got dressed.

"Honey, can you go ahead and go up front I'll be there in a second, I just have a few things I need to ask Kristie in private" My wife requested. I went out and took care of the paper work. About two minutes later Angie came walking out in to the waiting room, with a white bag in her hand.

"What's that" I asked

"Oh, just a few things for us to use at home." She grinned

We got to the car and she handed me the bag, I looked in to find the dildo, KY Jelly and the DVD.

runtz4
runtz4
401 Followers
12