Smallville: Bart & Clark

Story Info
The adventures of two hunky young superheroes.
1.8k words
3.08
23.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark Kent looked sat on the couch and looked across the room at his host. He was sitting in a high-rise apartment in Manhattan. The apartment complex dominated the rest of the city, and from the large window, the entire financial district could be seen. The view was simply breathtaking, but Clark Kent wasn't looking at the city...

He looked at the young man who had recently stepped out of the shower. A tall young man with a lean, wiry build. He was good-looking, with blond hair and pale blue eyes. His name was Bart Allen. He was the fastest human being in the universe. Long ago, Clark Kent and Bart Allen met, back when Clark still lived in Smallville. Nowadays, Clark Kent wasn't the smalltown boy he used to be. He was a junior at Metropolis University, studying Journalism, with a minor in Business Management. He had moved out of his parents's farm in Smallville and lived in an apartment, somewhere in Metropolis. Not long after Clark Kent's arrival in the City of Tomorrow, there were rumors of a strange man with super powers helping people in the city. This man was seen stopping car accidents, foiling bank robberies and catching the most dangerous men and women of the criminal underworld. Yet no one knew who he was, or where he came from.

The local newspapers called him a "Superman".

The "Superman" in question was none other than Clark Kent. He had taken to wearing a blue shirt and jeans and red leather trenchcoat when there was trouble afoot, that and sunglasses. So far, no one had recognized him. He'd been in the city for three years and had caught dozens of criminals and saved hundreds of people from certain death. Clark Kent was living his life. Ever since he left Smallville, there had been a lot of changes in his life. He had fully embraced his Kryptonian Heritage. The mighty Kryptonian Fortress of Solitude stood in the Arctic, accessible only through the Portals which only Clark Kent knew the location of. Clark Kent had gone into the Chamber of Knowledge, a special part of the Fortress.

The Chamber of Knowledge had instructed him in the entirety of Krypton's Natural Evolution, Civilization, History and Technology. It had helped him embrace his heritage. He had been transformed. Now, he could fully use all of his Kryptonian powers. Flight, Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Hearing and Invulnerability. The Chamber of Knowledge had corrected a certain flaw in his biological and cellular structure which made him vulnerable to different varieties of Kryptonite. Once the cellular flaw was removed, Clark Kent, also known as Kal-El of Krypton, had become impervious to all varieties of Kryptonite. They could no longer harm him physically or psychologically. None of them. Green, Red, Black or White.

Clark Kent's actions in Metropolis hadn't gone unnoticed by the other superhumans who knew him. Back in Florida, Arthur Curry, the tall blond young man who would one day become King of the Sea was making waves. He'd been helping a lot of people during the storms that battered Florida. There were rumors of a tall, handsome young man with superhuman strength and speed who seemed to be able to control the sea itself. The locals called him "Aquaman". Bart Allen had been in Florida while the storms occured. He had done something very uncharacteristic of himself. He had stayed to help the humans, even though with his Gift of Speed, he could run a couple hundred miles in less than an hour and could outrun any storm. While helping the humans, Bart Allen met someone else who also had super powers... Arthur Curry, also known as Aquaman. They ended up working together to help people. Curry told Bart about another person with super powers, and based on his description, Bart heard about his old buddy, Clark Kent!

The next time Bart Allen was in Metropolis, he looked up Clark Kent and found his old buddy. They hung out for a little while, then went to New York. Bart had gotten himself an apartment in the city, having "borrowed" some money from eccentric billionnaire and ruthless industrialist Matthew Layman, a one-time rival of Lex Luthor. A long time ago, Clark would have hesitated to stay in an apartment which had been paid for by money acquired through less than honest means. Now, he wasn't bothered. He understood how the world was run these days. Dealing with the likes of Lex Luthor had shown him that. He took things as they came, and had fun when he could.

Bart Allen and Clark Kent became quite the dynamic duo. Two super-powered studs out to have some fun in the world. Bart's powers had changed too since Clark Kent first met him. Originally, Bart Allen could run at a top speed of a thousand miles per hour. When he pushed himself. Now, his speed was far beyond that. He could easily run ten thousand miles per hour. He could move so fast that he could do more than run on water now. He could become out of phase with the three-dimensional world at will and enter other dimensions. His speed was greater than Clark Kent's, even after the transformation the young Kryptonian underwent in the Chamber of Knowledge. Th two young men had grown to trust each other like best friends. Clark Kent decided to show Bart Allen his Fortress of Solitude. They visited the place. A few hours later, they returned to Bart's loft in Manhattan....via Portal.

Bart Allen went to take a shower and told Clark to wait for him. They planned on going out. Bart stood in the shower room, letting the warm water fall all over his skin. He smiled at himself. He just had a day the likes of which he couldn't imagine. Clark Kent was really something....the things he could do and the places he could go. Well, Bart could go to all those places faster than Clark but he really liked hanging out with him. Bart thought about Clark. The dude was really nice. Before Bart met him, most people he met were out to screw him over so he screwed them over first. That's the way Bart saw things, until he met Clark Kent. Clark Kent was a nice guy. He was also really damn cute. Bart Allen had slept with both men and women before. He considered himself bisexual, though this wasn't something he went around telling people. He was beginning to find himself really attracted to handsome, straight-laced Clark Kent.

He wondered about it. Was Clark even a little bit bicurious? Hmm. Maybe. Only one way to find out. Bart grinned and checked his reflection in the mirror as soon as he exited the shower. He looked damn good. He put a towel around himself and left the bathroom. He walked up to the living room, where Clark Kent was.

Clark Kent sat on the couch, waiting for his buddy Bart Allen to exit the bathroom. Bart was taking his sweet time. Finally, he came out. He smiled at Clark. Clark felt his heart skip a beat. Bart looked gorgeous in his towel. Clark smiled back, trying to disguise his excitement. Although Clark didn't go around telling people this, he was sexually attracted to both men and women. He considered himself bisexual. He had discovered this after sleeping with Lana Lang. She was hot and he loved her but he still wanted something she didn't have. One night, he went to Lex's mansion and, they had a few drinks. One thing led to another and the next thing Clark Kent knew, he was in bed with Lex Luthor. Lex was bisexual too. He'd been exploring his bisexuality ever since he got dumped by his treacherous gold-digging psycho wife. Lex even organized sex parties for wealthy bisexual men such as himself. He invited Clark and Clark accepted. Beautiful female and handsome male escorts came to these parties to satisfy the lust of the very wealthy bisexual gentlemen members of Lex's club. It was fun. Yep.

Clark looked at Bart. Bart looked at Clark. Clark tried to look away but found that he couldn't. Bart was too sexy. Bart smiled. He saw the look in Clark's eyes and he knew. He knew that Clark Kent wasn't straight. He had to be bisexual or at least bicurious. At worst, he was a closeted homosexual. Anyway, Bart had gotten the answer he wanted to his unspoken question. It was time to make his move. He walked up to Clark, and ditched the towel along the way. "Like what you see?" Bart asked.

Yeah," Clark said. "Good." Bart Allen took Clark Kent's hand and led him into the bedroom. "Let's do this."

Clark Kent was led into the bedroom by Bart Allen. The Flash got right down to business. Bart pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Clark was already rock hard. He pressed his cock against Bart's buttocks. Bart slipped away, and suddenly he was kissing Clark. The two of them embraced. They rolled around on the bed, and Bart was once more on top of Clark. The two young men looked into each other's eyes. They kissed, and caressed. Bart let his hands run over Clark's hot body. Clark moaned in pleasure under Bart's expert touch. Bart had been with many men and women in his time and knew all the right moves to please almost every lover. Clark was no exception. Soon, Bart Allen had him moaning in pleasure and screaming his name. Bart's expert hands and mouth made Clark scream in pleasure. Time and again. They spent the night like this, making passionate love on the bed. Hours later, the two of them lay, exhausted, in each other's arms.

When Clark Kent woke up, Bart Allen was gone. The young Kryptonian sighed. Where was Bart? Did he just take off? After the lovemaking they shared? In a flash, Bart was back. He was naked, of course, and Clark's eyes lit up when he saw him.

"Hey, sexy." Bart said. He was carrying a tray filled with delicious food in his hands. "Breakfast is served."

Clark smiled. He got up, and Bart grinned. The sight of Clark Kent naked immediately got him hard. Dinner was forgotten the moment Clark pulled Bart in his arms, for another session of lovemaking. This time, they went at it all day and brought each other to dizzying heights of ecstacy. When they were done, the apartment was upside down, and some of the walls had collapsed. It seemed that in their lust-filled frenzy, the two lovers had unleashed a maelstrom upon the place.

Bart lay in Clark's arms, panting. He looked around, at the mess the apartment had become. "Did we do that?" He asked.

"Yep," Clark said. He grinned. After a moment, Bart grinned too. Sleep claimed them not long after. Thus, Clark Kent, also known as Superman of Metropolis and Kal-El of Krypton fell in love with Bart Allen, also known as Keystone City's Flash. The two of them moved in together in an apartment in Metropolis three months later.

The End