Smallville: Before the Storm (Ch.1)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldman50
oldman50
12 Followers

"What do you want from me?", Chloe asked, putting the thought into words. "What am I going to have to do to get the pictures erased?"

Lana laughed and stepped around Chloe, looking her up and down. She shook her head and made a dismissive noise, as if Chloe was really not worth the effort. Chloe's face went red in embarrassment. She hated Lana more than she'd ever hated anyone in her life. And she was totally at the other woman's mercy.

"Well, I told you before, you can't beat me", Lana said, stepping over to Whitney's side. "So, if you want the pictures erased, well, you're going to have to eat me."

Chloe whimpered and shook her head again, but at the same time she knew that she'd do what the other woman asked. She didn't have any choice in the matter.

She raised her head and stared at Lana and the beautiful brunette beamed at her and stepped back into the center of the shower room. She pointed at the floor in front of her and Chloe trudged over to the indicated spot and knelt down.

"Wait!", Whitney protested. "Come on, Lana! You promised that I'd get to see Chloe naked. I want to see those tits of hers. You said they were really big. I've been sitting up in that stupid storage room watching you and Chloe messing around and my balls are ready to burst. You promised."

"Stop your whining, Whitney", Lana said, shaking her head and putting her hands on her hips. She looked down at the dejected blonde. "You heard him, Chloe. Take them off. Everything but the boots. I wouldn't want you to catch anything. Strip."

Chloe looked around helplessly, tears streaming down her face, streaking her make-up. There was no one to help her, only the two smiling, sick-minded students. Her hands came up and she started to unbutton the bulky red, knee-length sweater that was one of her primary clothing items. Lana snapped her fingers impatiently and Chloe struggled to her feet and let the sweater fall at her feet. She kept her eyes downcast as she unbuttoned her brightly colored blouse and slid it off. Whitney gasped and then whistled in appreciation as Chloe's bra covered breasts were revealed.

She was a healthy 36D, her breasts heavy and full, hanging down against her chest, with a deep cleavage made even more prominent by the cut of the bra which pushed her breasts up and toward each other. The dark ovals of her areola were visible through the lacy cups and her nipples were surprisingly hard and stiff. Chloe looked at Lana, who stared with obvious interest and she reached behind herself and unhooked the brastrap, then pulled the bra away from her pale fleshed body, her saggy boobs wobbling slightly as she brought her arms down at her sides.

"Fuck me!", Whitney declared, staring in awe at Chloe's tits. "Who'd have thought that bookworm here had such fantastic tits! Man, I'll bet you could fuck those babies for days! Hey, Chloe, has Clark played with those fuckers yet? Lift them up! Come on, put your hands under your tits and bounce them up and down for me."

Chloe looked at Lana, who was breathing heavily and stroking her own small, firm titties. Lana nodded and Chloe turned toward Whitney, bringing her hands up under her saggy boobs, lifting them and then shaking them up and down. Her tit-flesh bobbled obscenely and Whitney groaned and stroked his crotch, where an impressive looking bulge showed. Chloe was surprised to find that her pussy was starting to grow wet and her nipples throbbed with increased bloodflow! She knew what she was doing was sick and depraved, but her utter helplessness was almost like a drug, and it was making her hot. She pinched her nipples and then pulled her boobs up by her dark-red tit-tips, stretching her flesh and slapping her tits together.

"Oh shit, yeah!", Whitney yelled. "I can't fucking believe this! Shake those fuckers, Chloe! Damn! Hey, Lana, why don't you tug on them. Let me get a shot of you stretching her tits!"

Chloe let go of her boobs and they slapped down against her belly and she moaned softly. Lana stepped up to the half-naked blond, who stood just an inch or two taller than the petite brunette. Lana's small, delicate looking hands came up and she dug her fingers into Chloe's spongy titflesh. The blond quivered and moaned softly and Lana slid her hands under Chloe's boobs and lifted them up, kissing and sucking on each fat nipple which grew even larger under Lana's expert mouth! Chloe gasped and shivered as Lana's tongue flicked back and forth across her throbbing nipples.

Lana half turned and she grabbed Chloe's boobs by her swollen nipples and she pulled them upward, stretching them painfully tight toward her face. She stuck out her tongue and Whitney raised the camera and clicked off a couple of quick shots. Chloe moaned in lust as the brunette let her tits fall back against her hot body. Then Lana peeled her athletic shirt up over her head, exposing her beautiful, golden-skinned upper body!

Unlike Chloe, Lana was obviously not afraid of the sun or of exposing her flesh. There wasn't a trace of a tan-line on her trim, smooth belly and chest. Chloe could tell that Lana worked out and she remembered that the beautiful woman was a gymnast as well as an accomplished dancer, equestrian and anything else she put her talents toward. Her breasts were round and firm, her nipples centered inside small dark-brown areola. Lana stroked her breasts, teasing her nipples into full erection. Chloe leaned forward, her hands on Lana's hips and she licked each firm tit-tip, sucking on them and tasting Lana's flesh. She heard the camera whir and she angled her head so that she could look into the lens, her teeth clamped down on one fleshy button.

"Yeah, suck her nipples, Chloe!", Whitney directed. "Lick them! Good, that's good! Smile! Oh wow, I think she's getting off on this, Lana! I think she likes sucking on tits!"

Lana laughed and pulled Chloe upright with a hand under her chin. She pressed her body against the other woman and they kissed passionately, gasping and clutching at each other, rubbing their boobs together. Whitney could only stare lustfully and rip off a string of shots as the two women tongued each other's mouths and fondled each other's tits. His cock was rock hard and throbbing painfully inside his pants and he unzipped them and pulled his thick, heavily veined prick out. He stroked it with one hand, using the other to keep the camera focused on the panting women.

Lana dropped her hands to Chloe's waist and she unbuttoned her slacks and then shoved them down over Chloe's rounded asscheeks. The blond had a big butt, about her only negative feature and she knelt and rolled the pants down over her heavy thighs and calves. She could smell Chloe's pussy and she turned to blond to face Whitney, pointing gleefully at the wet patch in the crotch of her dark-blue underpants. Chloe's cuntmound bulged between her legs and Lana knelt alongside her, rubbing the blond's pussy through her underpants.

Chloe gasped in pleasure and writhed against Lana, her hands cupping her tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Lana put her hand between her thighs, tapping them lightly and Chloe spread her legs obediently, squatting slightly so that Lana's fingers could rub her wet crotch. She saw Whitney playing with his cock and her mouth watered. She couldn't believe how quickly she'd given into the nasty duo, but there was no stopping her now. She didn't care about the pictures, about Clark, or about her reputation. All she wanted now was for the fire in her groin to be put out. And hopefully, Whitney's "fire-hose" was the thing to do it!

Lana yanked Chloe's underpants down, exposing her hairy, juicy mound. Chloe gasped in pleasure as her floppy-lipped pussy was exposed to the camera and Whitney's lustful gaze. The football star groaned in lust as Lana pulled Chloe's underpants all the way off. Chloe reached down and rubbed her mound, spreading her lips, which protruded from her bulging pussy, dangling between her heavy thighs. Lana reached up from behind her, slipping two fingers into Chloe's wet cunt, making the excited blonde gasp and jerk her hips in helpless reaction. She flicked Chloe's flaps back and forth and Whitney groaned in lust, snapping off shot after shot on the camera.

"Ohhh, that feels so fucking good!", Chloe groaned. "Ahhh, I love playing with my pussy! Oh yeah, stretch my lips out! Yeah! Pull on them! Stretch my lips Lana! Oh, I love that! I love it!"

Lana got to her feet, her face flushed and she lifted her wet hand to her mouth and licked Chloe's juice from them. Chloe was lost in a haze of lust, jerking and gasping in pleasure as she fondled her tits and rubbed her wet, hot crotch for Whitney. Lana grinned and quickly removed her shorts, turning around so that her back was to Chloe. She bent over, spreading her feet apart and looked back over her shoulder at Whitney. She knew it was one of his favorite poses. The stupid jerk was staring at Chloe's writhing form, practically drooling in lust.

"Hey!", Lana said, slapping her asscheek loudly. Whitney jerked, as if coming out of a trance and he looked at Lana with a guilty, "hand-in-the-cookie-jar" grin. Lana rolled her eyes and then put one hand between her legs, fingering her hot, wet pussy. Whitney took a couple of pictures of his girlfriend's partially shaved box and then Lana looked up at Chloe, who was still playing with herself, even though Whitney was no longer watching.

"Time for a snack, Chloe", Lana called. "How about you kneel down here and show Whitney what you really love to do. Come on, bitch. I want you to kiss my cunt. Give it a big wet smack for me. Right on my lips!"

Chloe dropped to her knees and turned so that she was facing Lana's gorgeous, heart-shaped ass. She could see the other woman's wrinkled asshole between her asscheeks and the wet, dark-tinted lips between her muscular thighs. She dropped one hand to her throbbing, dripping pussy and fingered herself and sniffed at Lana's wet puss. She groaned and flicked her tongue out, sliding it along Lana's dark lips, making the beautiful young woman jerk and moan in pleasure. She pushed her face in tighter, kissing Lana's sweet pussy, her nose rubbing against Lana's wrinkled, slightly loose buttring.

"Mmm, you taste good!", she cooed, flicking her tongue back and forth across Lana's wet mound. "So sweet! Do you like that? Am I licking your pussy the way you like it? Ohhhhh, my pussy is so fucking hot! I want to kiss your asshole, Lana! Please!"

"Go for it!", the gorgeous brunette said with a laugh. She rubbed her pussy, her fingers sliding back and forth over her throbbing clit and she felt Chloe's tongue slide around her buttring and then slip inside. She moaned and wiggled her ass back and forth, teasing Chloe, who whimpered and tried to stuff her tongue back inside Lana's asshole. She brought one hand up, her fingers sliding up inside Lana's wet fuckhole and she pressed her lips tight to Lana's crapper, tongue-fucking her with a groan of triumph.

"Ahhhh, do that!", Lana moaned, rubbing her clit while Chloe worked four fingers inside Lana's hot cunt. "Eat my ass, Chloe! Suck my shithole! Yeah, you bitch! You fucking bitch! Ohh, that feels good! Oh yeah, that feels real good! Fuck my cunt! Fuck it hard, Chloe! Come on, fuck it! Oooohhhh, yeah, that's it! That's it, baby! You fuck me good! You're a nasty little whore, aren't you?"

"Yes!", Chloe squealed shuddering and jerking as she finally got herself off. Cream gushed out of her swollen, throbbing pussy and she rubbed her whole hand back and forth between her legs. Whitney could see her massive cuntlips stretch back and forth, parting around the groaning slut's fingers. His balls were churning and he knew that he was very close to cumming. He'd never seen anything as amazing as this transformation of this shy, proper bookworm, to a groaning, grunting super-slut with big floppy boobs and a well-fucked cunt! Truth be known, Whitney thought that Chloe made Lana look as stiff as a two-by-four! And those tits!

Cum spurted out of Whitney's cock, splashing down on the floor between his feet. He groaned loudly and Lana glanced over at him. She saw the long streamer of jism hanging down from his fat cockhead and she frowned angrily. The stupid jerk had stopped taking pictures of Chloe's mouth on her pussy. Instead, he was staring at the blond whore's fat ass and gaping cunt! And cumming! Lana's lips compressed angrily. She'd pay the stupid jerkoff back for that. She pulled her ass away from Chloe's slurping mouth and the blonde fell forward, squaking in surprise as she fell to her hands and knees.

Whitney groaned, staring at Chloe's ass, her floppy-lipped pussy gaping wetly beneath her wrinkled shithole. Lana squatted down in front of the groaning blond bitch and she sat back, spreading her legs wide open. She slapped her wet pussy hard, jerking and grunting.

"Now eat me, Chloe!", she commanded. "Eat my cunt and make me cum. And Whitney, try and concentrate long enough to get a good shot of this bitch sucking my twat. Remember? What you're supposed to be doing?"

Whitney flushed in embarrassment and anger. Lana was really getting to be a pain in the balls. She was a fantastic fuck and certainly knew all the buttons to push. But she was beginning to get a little full of herself. Now that Whitney had seen Chloe's charms up close, he was more determined than ever to spend some more time with the hot-blooded blond. It suddenly occurred to him that the pictures he was supposed to be taking would ensure her ready compliance with whatever demands he could dream up. It was enough to refocus him on his job and he stuffed his cock back into his pants and moved around to where he could get a good shot of Chloe's face as she sucked on Lana's swollen cuntmouth.

Her eyes were open and she was gazing with rapt adoration at the moaning, jerking brunette's beautiful face. Lana's eyes were closed, her mouth open and she was whining loudly. Whitney knew what that signified and he focused the camera down on her jerking crotch, making sure he was centered on her box. Her orgasm hit her like a fist and Lana squealed and cum spurted out of her pussy, flooding Chloe's mouth. The blond jerked her head back in shock and Lana squirted gob after gob of clear fluid into her open mouth and face! Lana grabbed her nipples in her fingers and she pinched them hard, pulling on them and stretching her firm titties, shaking and squealing as she continued to cum in Chloe's face.

"Holy fuck!", Chloe said with a laugh, slurping at Lana's still spurting cunt. "This is fantastic! Oh shit, I've never seen anything like this! It's sweet! I thought she was pissing on me! Ahhhhh! I love it! Oh yeah, jerk it, Lana! Shake that cunt! Oh baby, I love eating your pussy! I love eating your spitting cunt!"

Lana sagged down on her elbows, gasping for breath, her mouth open wide. Her eyes were dark with lust and she licked her dry lips, staring down at the face of the blond slut between her spread legs. Chloe's pretty face was shiny with juice and droplets dripped off her determined chin. Any anger or resistance seemed to be totally gone from Chloe's face and she appeared to be totally involved in making Lana cum! Lana felt a thrill of lust shoot through her at the thought of mastering the big-titted young woman. She smiled at Chloe and then looked over at Whitney.

"Why don't you give me the camera for awhile", she told her aroused boyfriend. "You've just got to try this fucking mouth of hers. And I'm sure she wouldn't mind having your cock buried in her ass or pussy! Maybe both, she looks like she can fuck for days! Go ahead, Whitney. Show Chloe what you've got. Make her wail, lover! Fuck that bitch silly!"

Chloe looked over her shoulder as the muscular blond football player got to his feet and peeled out of his clothes. She fingered herself, resting on her knees and elbows, Lana's sweet juice drying on her face. Her boobs rested on the cold tile of the shower floor and she wiggled her ass back and forth. All of her inhibitions seemed to have vanished and she was totally consumed with lust. Whitney's long, fat cock jutted out from between his legs, a string of cum hanging from it. Chloe moaned and licked her lips, wondering what hole he was going to fuck first. Considering how this day had started, it was turning out to be more than she could have ever hoped for. She looked up at Lana and grinned, licking her lips lewdly. She gave the naked brunette the finger and waited for Whitney to plug her with that big fat cock!

To be continued......

oldman50
oldman50
12 Followers
12