Smallville Ch. 2

Story Info
Taylor checks out his New Body.
1.1k words
3.47
31.4k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. T
Mr. T
1 Followers

I woke up the next morning, still with thoughts of what I saw in the bathroom the other night and the exciting urges throughout my body. It seemed as if everyone was already up and around the house, so I decided to get up and do my daily morning tests that I was forced to do ever since the accident.

I went into the bathroom and removed all of my clothes accept for my plaid boxers. My eyes were still kind of blurry from the lack of sleep that I had from all the sharp pains through the night. I stepped on the scale and looked down at it. Knowing that my real weight is about 92 lbs. I was shocked to see what I just saw...97 lbs. I never have gained a pound in the past 12 years. I looked in the mirror at my stomach area and saw that I had a little baby fat there. "Woah!" I said. "What the hell is happening to me?"

The next thing I had to do was to measure myself. I marked the height with their measuring tape that they had in the bathroom with my current body height, 4 ft. 2 in. I then decided to measure myself, thinking that I would be a little taller, since I had gained a little weight. Sure enough, I was...I grew an inch. 4 ft. 3 in. I was amazed at this. I gained weight and I grew an inch. Did this have something to do with Clark?

The next thing I decided to check was my Penis. Last night, I had my first erection ever, so I thought I should at least check it to see if it really did happen. I stood up in front of the mirror and removed my boxers, exposing my tiny cut Penis. I thought if the Penis is cut, it is supposed to be bigger, but was I ever wrong. I looked down at it and noticed it's length. It was now flaccid and was 3/4 of an inch. Last night it was hard and at that same height.

Now I new something was definitely wrong, so I decided to see if it worked. I grabbed a hold of my Penis with my little hands and went back and forth and a continuous motion, until it seemed rock hard. I was having an Orgasm!!! Wow, this felt so good. I sped up a little and went faster and faster.

The door then swung open and Clark appeared standing in the doorway. I shot my load, it was a few drops, up in the air and it landed on Clark's shoe.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I...Um...Well?" I didn't know what to say.

"At least lock the door when you are going to do that!" Clark grabbed my boxers from the floor and threw them at my face. "Put those on, and never take them off again until you at least get penile surgery or something. You are a disgrace to males!"

This made me mad and embarrassed. "I'm sorry Clark. It won't happen again." I reached over to him to give him a hug, thinking it was him that gave me this power that I now possess.

Clark responded by giving me a hug. Then it happened. I felt the magic going through my body once again. Clark began to scream a little bit in pain. I let go after about 10 sec. "What's wrong?"

"My body... It hurts!!!"

I felt the sensation still through my body and decided to turn around quickly and pull up my boxers and pants that I brought in, because the sensation was heading to my groin. "I'll see ya in a few."

I went into my room and locked the door behind me. Something was going on with my body again. I know it has to do with Clark, cause when I tough him, I feel great!

I removed all of my clothes in a hurry. and stared into the mirror. My skin and my body had waves that looked as if were going through me. First it started in my legs. My bones began to crack and stretch. I felt it, and I saw my body rise a few inched in the mirror. Then it traveled to my abdominal area. My baby fat disappeared, and soon appeared what looked to be a little muscle.

The feelings traveled to my arms, which stretched and cracked like my legs, and got a bit beefier. Then my head felt tingly, as I saw my neck stretch a bit.

Last, my Penis felt as if were inflamed with fire. I looked down at it and it began to shrink. It went all the way back to 1/2 in. "No." I said to myself, wanting it to stay or get bigger. Then all the changes stopped, or at least I thought.

My body grew, but my Penis shrunk. I threw all my clothes back on and laid down on my bed.

About 5 mins. later, the flame was brought back to my genital region. I quickly pulled off all my clothes again saying to myself. "Don't shrink anymore...Please don't shrink." Over and over again.

I stood with my face to the mirror, looking down at my cock, it was twitching wildly. What the hell was going on? Then it started...

My cock exploded...it began to grow in length. It went to the 3/4 in. mark and continued to grow. The 1 in. mark, 1 1/4...1 1/2 in...1 3/4...2 in. Long!!! It stopped. then it expanded like a balloon the other way and puffed up to 3/4 in width.

No one was in the bathroom now, so I quickly ran inside. I weighted myself, now I was at 102 lbs. Then I decided to measure myself...4 ft. 6 in. If only Clark would know my body changing maybe he would help, so my next step was to ask him.

I felt kind of itchy under my arms, my legs, my chest, my back, my, head, and my balls. I never felt like I had to itch before, not even this many places at once. I reached for my balls first, so I put my hands down my boxers. where I noticed something...I had pubic hair. I pulled my pants down, and noticed a little bit forming.

I looked in the mirror on my body and noticed some had started to grow all over my body, including my head.

I threw on the rest of my clothes in a hurry, then ran down stairs...to ask my cousin to help out a guy, I mean teen now, in need...

To Be Continued...

Mr. T
Mr. T
1 Followers