Smallville: Dark Side

Story Info
Clark Kent becomes Kal-El - permanently.
1.5k words
3.69
33.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Kal El of Krypton. Just call me Kal. Who am I? I don't know if you are ready for this. I am something you couldn't possibly comprehend.

*

I was born on the planet Krypton. My father Jor El was the leader of a society of humanoids almost identical to those of Earth. Jor El and his wife Lara had a son. That son is me. Since they knew that their world was doomed to destruction, they sent me out into space. They sent me to the planet Earth on a tiny spacecraft. I arrived on Earth during the late 1980s. I was found by Jonathan and Martha Kent of Smallville. They would raise me as their own son.

They would name me Clark Kent. A human name. They would try their best to make me into a decent, honest human being. There's only one problem with this little story. I'm not human. There are many differences between the Kryptonian race and the human race. The Kryptonian race is older.

When humans were almost identical to apes in the trees, Kryptonians were already exploring deep space. That's not what makes us different. The greatest difference is a fundamental difference in our minds. Kryptonian men and women are born smart, and physically resilient. They have an average lifespan of two hundred years. That lifespan is increased by a factor of a hundred when Kryptonians live under a Yellow Sun.

Unfortunately, yellow suns are rare in the cosmos. Kryptonians know that a yellow sun extends their longevity. They did not know that a yellow sun also grants them amazing powers. The main difference in Kryptonians is that they do not possess what humans call a conscience. No Kryptonian can actually feel remorse for anything they do. They can feel anger and fear. They can feel rage. They don't lack intelligence or ambition. But they don't have a conscience. This makes them what humans would call perfect sociopaths. As a result of that, Kryptonians are always fighting each other. Always vying for power. This resulted in the destruction of our society.

Except for me.

I came to Earth. I was raised by humans. That does not make me human. I have come to know much about Earth and its people. I mean to conquer them. Why? I am NOT Clark Kent. That's never been me. Conquest is in my blood and it's a future I will not deny.

I know what you are thinking. I sound like a maniac. I am not. I am simply a guy who wants to get things fixed in this world. The people of Earth are always fighting each other. Blacks versus whites versus Hispanics versus Asians. Women versus men. Patriarchy versus feminism. Gays versus straights. Christians versus Atheists versus Muslims versus Buddhists. Republicans versus Independents versus democrats. It's a mess. What if the mess was cleaned up? What if all the human beings of the world were brought under control by a supreme leader? That leader would have many responsibilities. For this purpose, I nominate ME.

Why not me? I've got the power. I can lift 100,000 pounds of rock without breaking sweat. I can run 2300 miles in a few seconds. I can also burn through solid metal with my eyes. I can crush steel like clay in my hands. I can hear a cloud pass overhead. I can track a man down by looking on the prints he made a decade ago. I can sense the heat signatures of lifeforms across great distances. I'm invulnerable. Bullets can't hurt me. Neither can fire. I can't be crushed or cut. I'm impervious to harm. Green Kryptonite makes me a little uneasy but I'm okay with it. Since I've embraced my Kryptonian heritage, I've changed physically. I can fly now. Ever since that happened, I've become more resistant to all varieties of Kryptonite. They can no longer harm me. I have decided to conquer the planet but before I do, I'm gonna have myself some fun. This is where Chloe Sullivan comes in. She's my fuck buddy. She's a human female who's in love with Clark Kent, my alter ego. She can't tell the difference between Clark and I. It's so easy to fool those who have a conscience or let emotions affect their judgment.

Chloe came to visit me at the farm. My "parents" were out of town. The truth is that I placed them on cryogenic sleep in the Kawatche Caves. They're alive. They're not gonna wake up anytime soon, though. The Caves's power system can last 1000 years. They are considered missing persons. I have an airtight alibi. I was in Metropolis at the time they went missing. I was busy winning a football game for Metropolis University. Oh, well. Back to the present.

Chloe came in. She's a pretty little thing, as far as humans go. I could tell that she was glad to see me. I smiled the smile of Clark Kent. I invited her in and showed her the dinner I had cooked and prepared. Apparently, we were "dating". She's the only human who knows my secret at this time. Pete Ross is also in cryogenic slumber in the walls of the Caves. Chloe came in wearing a red shirt and a short black skirt. She looked pretty damn hot. We had dinner and I was the ever charming host. I knew how to play the role of Clark Kent very well. I showed her a little gift I had bought for her. A necklace. One made of nice purple pearls. She was so happy and looked at me, smiling. She knew nothing of what I had done to my "parents" or to Pete. Why should she? Like everyone else, she believed that I was in the city at the time.

She was pleased with her gift and embraced me. I hugged her back. We kissed. She expressed her sympathies over the loss of my parents. I audibly sobbed. I tried to look sad. She held me in her arms and told me that she loved me and would always be there for me. I gently pushed her away and moaned aloud about the loss of my parents and the fact that I would always be alone. She held me and told me that she would never let anything happen to me. I tried not to chuckle. It was hard.

She told me that she wanted to be with me and spend her life making me happy. Apparently, this girl loved Clark Kent something fierce. Fortunately, I wasn't Clark Kent. Clark Kent is a loser. Did you know that he was a virgin up until recently? So many fine women in town and the little faggot was still jerking himself off. What a loser! I am glad to be different.

I look at Chloe's cute face, hot body and sexy ass. I'm gonna egt some of that. She kissed me and we undressed each other in my bedroom. Then, she knelt before me and took my member into her mouth. She started to suck my dick right then and there. I look down at her as she sucks my cock. She is seriously hot and looks sexy doing it. She sucks and licks my Johnson until I come. I blast her face with my hot seed. I'm smiling as she drinks my seed. Most chicks don't like to do this. Fortunately, Chloe's in love. With Clark. Whose body I inhabit.

We continue our little games. I take her into the bathroom where we do it in the shower. She is leaning against the wall, her back to me. Her butt presses against my groin. My dick is about to penetrate her sexy ass. I enter her slowly. I've never felt anything like it. She takes me in her ass without screaming. She feels so warm and tight around my cock. I pump it into her. We go at it like this for a long time until I come inside her. She screams. I sigh. It's a sexual high.

Our bodies remain joined even after I removed myself from her. She looks at me. What does she want? It's just sex to me. Clark would do something different. I smile and pull her closer to me on the bed. I kiss her on the forehead. Yep. I'm playing the role of Clark Kent to the hilt. A nice guy who just banged his girlfriend's butt.

We lie on the bed. She is looking at me. Can she see that I am not Clark Kent? Women worry me. Jonathan Kent and Pete Ross couldn't tell that I wasn't Clark. Martha could. Somehow. Not that it did her any good. I've gotta be careful around those human females. I think they are a lot more dangerous than the males. Tomorrow, I will get rid of Chloe and begin the journey that will take me to the awesome machines that will enable me to become the master of all life on Earth. Tonight, I'm with Chloe. We're gonna fuck and suck the night away.