Smallville: Ill-met by Porn Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers

Kara held hers out, letting Tess pour a dollop of the lubricant into her palm. Tess kissed her again before they went on. "I want you to rub it on my cock. Until it's dripping, Kara, you understand?"

Kara reached down to the dildo, still against her mound, and began jerking it off. Every motion zigged the tip of the dildo against her pussy, producing a scintillating electricity. Tess kissed her, again, again, and again. As if hungry. She devoured Kara's lips as she took her hands by the wrists and brought them behind her back, to settle on the globes of her ass. Kara could've mewled. It felt amazing.

"I'm not going to fuck you," Tess said. "Not yet. You're going to bring me inside. You decide how fast I go—how hard. But just so you know, once I'm in, I'm not stopping."

Kara vibrated with need. She could feel the Kryptonite's sticky warmth, bringing the sweat out of the pores on the insides of her thighs, humid moisture crawling up her belly and down her legs. She cupped Tess's ass, let the woman kiss her some more, then pulled Tess closer. Inside her.

Kara felt a heady pressure against her sex, growing and growing, but it did not enter, did not hit the spot inside her where she truly needed it. Nervousness, fright—she couldn't bring Tess inside and that made her groan with frustration.

"Harder, Supergirl," Tess advised, eyes sparkling darkly. She was entirely passive in the process, only moving to draw Kara's shirt up her sleek abs to her pert, well-formed breasts, smoothing them against Kara's clavicle, then idly resting her hands on that magnificent cleavage as it heaved with Kara's racing breath.

With a loud, haltering moan, Kara took a step closer to her first lover, skewing herself on the greenly glowing phallus that rushed into her. She almost screamed—she could feel it inside her now, pushing insistently, stretching her taut. It hurt, more and more, but she couldn't stop pulling Tess's perfect body against her own. She wanted Tess on her, with her, inside her.

Suddenly, there was a blinding pain so intense Kara worried she would black out. She gritted her teeth as her eyes filled with tears, Tess smiling into the resistance of Kara's body and the Kryptonian leaned back, almost sprawling across Tess's desk, the executive towering over her, gently drawing herself the last few, decisive inches. Warm blood ran down Kara's thighs. She thought it would stain the rich wood of Tess's desk, but Tess would probably just enjoy that. Having a reminder of just who she'd deflowered before her every second she worked.

"Shit," Kara rarely swore, "shit!" Almost never. "Shit!" But she couldn't think of what else to say. Her virginity was gone. On Krypton, that alone would mark her as a freak, a genetic deviant. On Earth, it was more acceptable, but the circumstances would still have her branded wrong in so many parts of the world.

Her mind reeled, filling with worry that only stopped when the pain lapsed into pleasure. Her sex was closed up tight, but Tess was opening it up, the Kryptonite like a tranquilizer, forcing her muscles to relax degree by tender degree.

"Girl of Steel..." Tess mused with twisted pride. "Feels a little like I'm taking a blowtorch to you, doesn't it?"

Kara moaned helplessly, flat on her back, Tess standing over her. With her body between Kara and the dimmed window, it was like Tess was wrapped in light, none of it making its way past her to her beautiful face, her gently swaying breasts, the expanse of smooth skin that cradled the taut musculature of her abs. All that lit up the front of her was the green glow from the Kryptonite studs that hadn't yet sunken inside of Kara. They were just enough to show her affectionate, yet domineering smile.

Tess reached down, dark fingers stroking Kara's face as she panted, getting used to the heaviness inside her. It was all swirling together, the painfully overwarm flow of blood that was slowly stilling, the sharp pain that faded in and out like a shot of some drug, the dull ache that wove in and out of her desire to become both pain and pleasure.

Tess's fingers traced her parted lips as if they could feel the pleasured words inside, the pained smile underneath, then drew lower, soft fingers moving to the rapid rise and fall of her breasts, stroking them, rolling the nipples between thumb and forefinger. The thrill blended together with all the rest. It was all one; all things that needed to be happening to her for her virginity to be taken.

And as Kara looked up at Tess, wanting, needing, the tip of Tess's cock dipped into Kara a fraction of an inch at a time.

"Yes," Kara warbled, her voice embarrassingly soft. "Please..."

She felt the buzz, the violence of the Kryptonite's radiation moving inside her, toward that place within that begged to be touched. Tess was panting too as she searched for her, breath stirring the dark locks that had fallen in front of her moist lips. Kara watched her chew on her lower lip as the green glow died down, every tiny chunk of Kryptonite now enveloped by Kara's flesh. Tears ran down her face, pooled in her ears, but she didn't know any more if they were of pain or joy. It was too much for her. All too much. She'd never felt anything like this before.

Tess's hands pulled away, lost in the darkness, leaving Kara's breasts heaving, her nipples on fire. One came back, cupping Kara's face but not as fondly as before. Assertively, Tess rolled Kara's head to the side and pressed her opposite cheek down against the desktop. Her other hand grabbed a handful of Kara's skirt. Then she pulled, sinking what felt like another foot of dildo into the blonde.

She came, shaking and shrieking, and her eyes flashed red and the wall off to the side burst into flame. Fortunately, her uncontrolled heatvision only burnt through the wood paneling. The solid steel underneath, there to protect the room from attack, stopped her heatvision before it could cause any more damage.

Two holes dripped molten metal to the floor, a softly warm glow now caressing the room as Kara came down from her orgasmic high. She could feel muscles deep within her pussy winding down as her pleasure subsided.

"Well, that's never happened before," Tess commented dryly. For the first time, it occurred to Kara that she wasn't the first woman to have been bent over this desk. The muscles that had so recently relaxed started to clench again...

"Sorry," Kara said, trying to ignore her rising lust. She didn't want Tess to think she was a slut or something. "I'll pay for that."

"Yes. You will pay for that." Tess bit her lip once more. "I'm taking it out of your ass."

Her hands traveled to Kara's hips, confidently, possessively, like she was giving her fingers a tour of what she owned. Grip tightening, she ground their loins together until Kara's pulsing clit was rubbing against a stud of meteor rock on the base of her dildo. The overwarm, too-good feeling filled Kara until she thought she would come again, right on the heels of her last orgasm, but Tess kept her just on the cusp.

Nearly pushed her over by leaning down to lick up the tears that continued to run down Kara's flushed face. Then she kissed Kara once more, letting the blonde taste their salt. She would remember that taste far longer than the pain.

Then Tess's hands slid from hips to ass, firmly squeezing the receptive flesh. Kara had been touched before, kissed before, but no one seemed to enjoy her to the lengths that Tess did. One hand pulled a well-rounded cheek out of the way. Kara was suddenly well aware of her asshole, brisk air rubbing against it.

"I think you'd better get the lubricant," Tess said.

She'd left it on the corner of the desk. Kara grabbed it, the movement stirring the dildo inside her almost overwhelmingly.

Tess held out her hand. "Not too much, now. Just a little will do."

Kara squeezed out several drops into Tess's outstretched palm, and the brunette rewarded her with a smile before reaching down and sliding a stiffened middle finger up to the knuckle between Kara's ass cheeks. Her finger was practically crushed, but it only seemed fair for there to be a little pain on both their parts. Tess licked her lips as she steadily pumped her finger in and out of Kara's ass.

"Great Rao—" Kara groaned. "Great Rao, what are you doing to me? I didn't know you could—oh, fuck!"

"Relax, Kara," Tess ordered, trying to force her finger out of the obscene grip the muscles of Kara's anus had on it. "Just relax. Take it just like you're taking my cock. You need to learn how to relax your ass or we'll never get this dick inside you."

"What?" Kara sobbed, weeping again. It hurt like before, but it also felt good—the pain of her penetrated ass brushing up against the pleasure of Tess's dildo in her cunt. She couldn't make sense of it.

"I'm going to take your virginity, Kara. All of it. Your cunt. Your ass. Your mouth. I'm fucking you everywhere you can be. From here on out, there won't be anything anyone can do to you in bed that I haven't done to you first. Your pleasure is mine."

That should've worried Kara. Should've concerned her. Should have at least made her tense up. Instead, Tess's finger slipped in almost all the way before sliding back out before plunging back in, moving in perfect time with the slow rhythm Tess set with her dildo. Kara was now being fucked both in front and behind. Soon, with more than one finger.

Kara didn't know how long Tess fucked her like that. She knew she definitely had another orgasm and before they stopped, three fingers were stretching out her ass. But all of a sudden, she was empty in both holes, Tess walking away.

Kara sat up, catching a glimpse of herself in the reflective floor-to-ceiling windows. Her shirt pushed up over her breasts, her skirt parted by her spread thighs to show a gaping pussy glossy with lube, she was a picture of sexual decadence far beyond anything in the porn film.

Working briskly, efficiently, Tess took down a painting of Lex Luthor from the wall and opened a safe behind it. A strong green glow filled the room and Kara felt sick to her stomach, the quantity of Kryptonite there far too much for her to tolerate. But Tess quickly shut the lead safe back up and came back bearing a new Kryptonite-studded dildo, this one smaller. She screwed it onto the harness around her waist, the previous strap-on now in the wall safe.

"Sorry," Tess said, grabbing up the lube and upending over her new dildo. "I just couldn't bear to use the other one for this. Still has your maidenhead on it." She made love to the euphemism with her voice, as she tended to do when enjoying what she said. "I think I'll make you lick it clean later."

She gave the new strap-on a few strokes with her hand, then faced Kara. "Bend over the desk. I'm fucking your ass now."

Kara was quick to obey, offering up her ass without a thought to the pain. Tess too could barely restrain herself as she slid the dildo against the puckered ring of muscle that had failed to keep her fingers out, and now could not refuse a dildo either.

Tess could imagine herself just slamming the phallus home, taking Kara's anal virginity in one sordid thrust, but that would probably traumatize the girl for life. Amazing enough that Kara had let her done as much as she had. She didn't want to ruin a good thing. A quick experiment, an exercise in seduction, had left her quite fond of the young Kryptonian. She now hoped to enjoy her for quite some time to come.

With time and patience, and plenty of lube, Kara's body relaxed and admitted the dildo into her tightest passage. Still, Kara screamed in agony, a fresh wave of tears falling from her eyes. Tess couldn't wait to lick those up too. She went slowly but surely, not even considering stopping until the dildo had sunk deep within Kara. The green glow went dark once more.

Kara's body was on fire, a pain that had started in her ass and now spread to every taut muscle, every inch of skin. Every movement in her tight ass seemed like an electric shock. She felt sure she couldn't take a single second more of this.

And then Tess was pulling out of her. She should've been relieved. She was not. The emptiness Tess left was far worse than any pain.

Kara spoke up, something she'd been unable to do even when the pain was at its worst. "No, you can't! Put it back in! Put it back!"

"Relax, Kara," Tess drawled, leaning over Kara to brush her hair off the back of her neck and kiss the sensitive skin there. "I just wanted to hear that sound you make when you come."

And with that, Tess's hand circled Kara's body and pressed against her pussy, fingers stroking, petting, the work of a few seconds making Kara come against her palm.

Then Tess drove her cock back into Kara's ass.

Supergirl was bent over her desk, taking every inch of her cock inside her ass, her succulent cheeks bouncing against Tess's thighs, her voice surely growing hoarse with how hard she was screaming at each thrust. It prompted some amount of cockiness in Tess.

"I'm fucking your ass, Kara," Tess said, jubilant as her lover sobbed with pleasure. "Let's think about that for a moment, shall we? I am, at this moment, ass-fucking one of the most powerful women on the planet. I am fucking the Maiden of Might in the ass. Fucking Superman's cousin right up the ass. You're the last daughter of Krypton, one of two people charged with upholding the House of El, and at this moment you are face down, taking my cock up. Your. Ass."

Tess punctuated her point with a hard slap to Kara's ass. Kara sighed lovingly, as Tess knew she would.

"Just thought I should bring that up," Tess quipped, before fucking Kara even harder. A strong woman, it'd been a long time since she'd met someone, male or female, that she could really cut loose on. And now that she'd been broken in, Kara could take everything Tess had to offer and more. Anything less would be unfair to both of them. Tess felt obliged not to let that happen.

Tess's hips exploded in a frenzy of sodomy. She plunged all the way into Kara, right up to the leather straps of the harness, Kara's ass squeezing her dildo so hard that even the industrially reinforced plastic groaned. Tess just fucked her harder. She didn't care if the damn thing broke off inside Kara. She was giving this Kryptonian bitch the fucking she deserved.

"I'm—I'm..." Kara made a strangled sound that Tess loved enough to make her ringtone, then she came, body tensing up, ass clutching fiercely at the cock buried in it, the crushing weight enough to send cracks all through its length.

"—coming..." Kara finished long after the fact, stating the very obvious.

Tess didn't give a shit, about Kara's latest orgasm or the damage to her multimillion-dollar dildo. She grabbed Kara by the hair and really gave it to her.

Even before Kara's first orgasm had subsided, another was coming to take its place. As she was rocked by a barrage of thrusts from Tess hard enough to shift the desk under her, Kara joyously lost herself in a series of seemingly never-ending orgasms. All she wanted was for Tess to keep fucking her, and she would do anything to get closer to the hard cock being jammed into her ass. Unconsciously, she began to fly—floating off the desk with Tess atop her.

Tess cared no more than Kara did. Literally topping Kara, she reached under the blonde to squeeze her breast and fondle her cunt. She was enjoying her taking of Kara so much that the Kryptonian's orgasms were practically her own.

And Kara was orgasming, powerful, shouting climaxes that crashed into each other like a twenty-four car pile-up, so close together that she couldn't tell where one began and another ended. She wailed, she sobbed, she tried to decide if she should focus on the dildo pistoning into her ass or the hard nipples pressed into her back or the fingers strumming her clit or maybe even the filthy words being whispered in her ear, but at the moment, Kara barely had a mind to make up. She couldn't even breathe, which would've meant something if she needed to for the next two hours.

Finally, the meager amount of Kryptonite buried inside her took its toll. Though her body demanded she fuck like this for hours, it could only manage one. She collapsed weakly down across the desk, totally drained of all feeling. Tess rose off her body like they were one being splitting into two, the thick dildo melting out of Kara's ass in a flood of lubricant. Equally exhausted and no less satisfied, Tess slumped back into her chair to regard the well-fucked ass before her.

Sometimes she even amazed herself.

She put the dildo away in her desk's lead compartment, too worn out to think of masturbating, though she could hardly conceive of better inspiration then what was slung over her desk. Before that could stir anything, though, Kara got up, hair pancaked to the side of her head by sweat and positioning. She still looked like a billion dollars, in her little pin-up pose atop the desk, and innocent enough to not know it. She shook her hair out, strands falling about her in a wild fizz, and faced Tess.

"That... was not bad."

"No," Tess laughed. "No, it wasn't."

Kara laughed too, cutely holding her hand in front of her mouth. "Oh, it's going to be so much fun to have a girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Tess asked.

"Yes. I'll let you be my girlfriend. You have my number. Call me tomorrow, no later than ten, that should give you plenty of time to think up a good date for this weekend. And don't expect any action just because of what happened tonight." Kara smiled shyly. "Though you'd better bring something in your purse. Wrapped in lead, of course. And see if you can make it vibrate?"

"I don't really... date," Tess said lamely.

"That's alright, I won't hold you to too high a standard." Kara patted Tess on the head. "Just don't skimp out on me. I know you're a millionaire. I expect at least a three-course meal. That's not too much to ask, is it?" She pulled her shirt down and straightened her skirt, smiling. "Oh, and take good care of my panties. Gotta go, there's a nuclear meltdown in the Ukraine. See you this weekend!"

As Kara flew out the window, leaving behind the smell of sex, two holes burnt in the wall, and a quite permanent imprint of her hand on a mahogany desk, Tess wondered just what it was she'd gotten herself into.

Well, no way it could be worse than dating Oliver Queen.

Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers
12