Smallville Lust Series Ch. 03

Story Info
Smallville Uncut: Lionel, Lex, & Martha Kent.
1.6k words
42k
9
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story takes place when Martha was working for Lionel Luther.

The Luthers are at it again, doing chemical experiments with the various kryptonite stones they have collected. This time, they are working on a synthetic potion that raises a person's sex drive and heightens their lustful hormones. If successful, they can make billions in the pharmaceutical industry.

So back in Lex's mansion, Lionel suggested, "Maybe we should test out the potion?"

"On Who?" Lex replied, "Don't even think about using me as your guinea pig."

As they were talking, Martha Kent walks into the room in her business suit and a handful of documents.

"Good morning Lionel. I've got today's sales reports all ready for you to sign," Martha says. Lionel looks at Lex with an evil grin.

"Thank you Martha," Lionel replies, "Why don't you come sit down, have some coffee, and I'll sign those reports."

"Ok, thanks," Martha answers.

Lex then goes and pours a cup of coffee, and without Martha noticing, added several drops of the potion into the cup.

Lex then brings the cup of coffee to Martha, "Here you go Mrs. Kent."

"Oh thanks, Lex." Martha says.

After taking several sips, Martha began to get this strange sensation inside of her. She felt very hot, especially in her loin area; and the only thing that was going through her mind was that she hasn't had sex in almost 9 months. When Lex saw that the potion is beginning to take effect, he went over to his stereo and put on some slow music.

"Hey Mrs. Kent," Lex says, "Mr. Kent told me that you used to be a great dancer in high school. Do you mind showing us some of your expertise?"

Martha didn't know why, but she felt very compelled to do what Lex just asked her to do. It was almost as if her body was urging her to do it. And so with her inhibitions all but gone, she agreed. Martha stood up and started to sway her hips. Lionel and Lex just stared with their eyes wide open; the bulge in the pants getting bigger by the second. Martha stood up in front of the two men and removed her white buttoned-down shirt, followed by her lacey black bra. Again the two men sighed at the site of her fabulous bust. With only a small pause, Martha began to slowly lower her dress pants. Lex and Lionel took the opportunity to remove their cocks from their pants while Martha did her strip tease.

When Martha caught site of the two large specimens of cock flesh her passions ignited. Martha swooned and began to rub her very wet mound. Her other hand began to pinch her nipples, first one then the other. She no longer remembered who she was. She could think of nothing more that those two big cocks and her very wet cunt.

Lionel stroked his big cock as he watched the beautiful and sexy woman rubbing herself before him. He was rock hard and ready. Martha couldn't take her eyes off Lionel's eight inch pole. Slowly she moved closer to Lionel until she stood over him. Martha looked Lionel right in the eye as she rubbed her cunt with her right hand and massaged her big tits with the left.

Martha broke eye contact and looked down between her heaving tits to her mound. Lionel's eyes followed as did Lex's. Slowly, Martha pulled aside the panties covering her cunt showing the men what was underneath. She used both hands to open up her slick opening so that both men could see just how hot and juicy she was. As Lionel watched the wonderful site he noticed that Martha was getting closer and closer. Soon her slick opening hovered over his very hard cock but only for an instant.

A second later Martha had impaled herself on the shaft. It slid into her buttery hole with no effort at all.

"Oh YES," she bellowed.

Her reward was an instant fiery burst of sensations that consumed her. Martha's orgasm was one of the largest that she could remember. Lionel held on tight as she shook and vibrated from her head down to her toes. He'd never seen anything like it.

Martha began to frantically bounce up and down on Lionel's cock. She made grunting noises with each plunge. Martha pulled Lionel's head into her bosom and smothered him as she pumped up and down on his shaft. Lionel had remarkable staying power considering the treatment he was getting from the sexy overheated woman.

Two minutes later Martha was again climaxing. She screamed, "God, it feeeeeellllss ssoooo gggoooooddd."

Once she had returned from bliss, Lionel pulled her off his cock. Martha was clearly disappointed. Lex got off the sofa to give the couple more room. He sat in the chair and watched as Lionel removed Martha's panties and then pulled her pussy over his mouth. He had to taste what had been giving off that wonderful aroma. Martha's sex was covered with the juices of two orgasms. Lionel dove in and was soon in heaven. Martha moaned loudly as his tongue began to work on her clit.

"That's it. Lick it. Oh, that feels so wonderful," said Martha.

She mashed her pussy into Lionel's face to make tighter contact. Martha finally opened her eyes and noticed Lionel's throbbing cock in front of her. She pulled herself into the classic 69 position and began to return the favor to Lionel. She slurped his cock with abandon. After licking the shaft from head to balls, she took the shaft into her throat and just held it there for safe keeping. Martha concentrated on the wonderful job Lionel was doing on her clit while squeezing his cock with her throat muscles. Finally, she came up for air before running through the same routine again.

Lionel couldn't believe what Martha was doing to his cock. He knew that if she kept up this treatment that he would blow his load.

Martha paused as she licked Lionel's shaft to examine his large balls.

She observed, "Oooh Lionel, it looks like your balls are swollen with sperm. God, I'd love to have you fill my body with your cum."

Martha's words inflamed Lionel. What male would dismiss a female's craving of his sperm? Lionel lifted the still slurping Martha off him and laid her on her back on the sofa. He wasted no time in burying his cock deep inside Martha's pussy. Her cunt was much tighter than he thought, especially for someone who's been married for as long as Martha has. She must have not gotten any from Jonathan lately, Lionel smiled wickedly.

"Well, if Jonathan is too busy for you. You can always come to me to attend to your 'needs'," Lionel whispers into Martha's ear. Lionel began to fuck her hard and she lifted her pelvis to meet each of his strokes.

Martha alternated rubbing her clit, pinching her nipples and pinching Lionel's nipples.

She encouraged Lionel by begging, "Give it to me, baby. I want it hard and fast."

Each panting word from Martha inflamed Lionel more and more. They continued to thrust into each other for several minutes before Lionel announced, "Here it comes, baby."

Martha moaned back, "Fill me up with your sperm, Lionel."

With one last thrust Lionel complied with Martha's request. She climaxed a second time as she felt his final thrust. His ass clinched with each pumping squirt that soaked deep into Martha's womb. Eight squirts later he relaxed on top of Martha and kissed her passionately on the lips. As there juices mixed, so did their tongues. It was complete intimacy.

Martha smiled and said, "We're not through yet stud. I'm just getting started."

Lionel chuckled, glanced at Lex and said, "Re-enforcement's?"

Lex was ready. He said, "Stand aside Dad, if you please." Martha was a bit puzzled but quickly realized that Lionel was passing the baton to Lex. Her first thought was that she wanted another round with Lionel but the altered plan seemed fine.

She thought, "If Lex is half as good as Lionel then they can trade off as long as they want."

Lex started by kissing Martha's large tits. She moaned as he let his teeth pull gently at her nipples. Martha caressed his head with her hands as he put love bites all over her tits. She was heating up again. She pulled Lex away from her tits and kissed him passionately. Lex's cock grazed Martha's thigh and left a trail of pre-cum. She began to hump her cum filled cunt toward Lex's cock. With little help from Lex Martha's cunt was able to hunt down the head of his cock. Lex did the rest and plunged in smoothly.

Lex fucked Martha as vigorously as Lionel did. His cock was the same length as Lionel's but slightly thinner. Martha's now drenched pussy could barely tell the difference between the two. Martha's brain was yet again in sexual ecstasy.

She came for a third time as she bellowed, "Fuck me hard. Give it to me, baby. I'm cuuummmmmmiinnnngg."

Martha pulled the cock from her mouth and stroked it while she said, "Oh baby, let me taste your cum."

Lex's first squirt splashed against Martha's face. She quickly latched onto the cock head and sucked the remainder of Lex's cum out of his cock. Her actions caused Lex to shiver all over and jerk out of control. He involuntarily jerked his cock from Martha's mouth. Fortunately, she had sucked him dry.

Lex and Lionel knew at that point that it was the beginning of something very profitable….and pleasurable.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Smallville – Kissing Cousins Kal-El's Kryptonian cousin pays him a visit.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Smallville - Instinct Sex Scene Ch. 01 Clark has fun with Maxima and Lois in the Daily Planetin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
High School Harem Ch. 01 Horny teens explore their sexuality and each other.in Group Sex
Smallville Turns Sexy Ch. 01 Chloe gets sexy and Clark isn't complaining.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories