Smallville Lust Series Ch. 04

Story Info
Smallville Uncut: Lex & Lois.
1k words
4.28
44.3k
7
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is a continuation from chapter 3.

It is the day after, when Lex and his father had tested their newly developed love potion on Martha Kent. Lex took a couple of vials of the love potion and decided to go into town to see who else he can test it on. An hour later Lex walks into the Talon to find it surprisingly empty.

Lois Lane was working alone at the Talon. Not at all happy that she's got to work while practically the entire town was at the big football championship game at Smallville High. She looks up and sees Lex Luther walk in, surprised that he isn't at the football game considering that he's one of the major sponsors of the team.

Lex walks up the counter to meet Lois, saying "I must say, this is one of the few times I have seen the Talon this empty."

"Well, everyone's at the big football game, that's why." Lois answers, "I'm surprised you're not there right now."

Lex replies in surprise, "Oh wow, the game's today?? I've been so busy lately that I've totally forgotten."

"Well, look on the bright side. Now you get to sit here and hang out with me." Lois says sarcastically. "Here" Lois pours Lex a cup of coffee. "I'm going to the restroom. I'll be right back."

While Lois was gone, an evil thought came into Lex's mind. He pours another cup of coffee, and then pours one of the vials of love potion into the cup.

When Lois returned, he puts the cup of coffee in front of her and says, "Here, why don't you take a break too and have some coffee."

"Sure. Why not?" Lois accepts with a smile.

The two chatted in casual conversation while drinking their coffees. After a few minutes, Lois began to feel very strange inside. She didn't know what it was, but she wasn't paying attention to what Lex was saying anymore. She felt hot, very hot. And when she looked up at Lex, all she thought was "was Lex ever that handsome?"

Lex noticed that the potion has begun to take effect. And he wasted no time in making his next move. He asks Lois to close up the Talon early and to come over to his mansion where they can continue their earlier conversation. Lois didn't know why, but she was more than happy to oblige. On the way to Lex's mansion, the potion started to take full effect on Lois. She couldn't understand what was wrong with her, but that heat she felt earlier slowly turned into lust and her mind was inundated with nothing but dirty thoughts as to what might happen at Lex's mansion.

After arriving at the mansion, Lex gave Lois a little tour before arriving finally at Lex's room. By that time, the love potion has completely gotten Lois as horny as she could be. As they walked into the room, Lex suddenly turned Lois around and kissed her. Lex knew the potion had worked yet again, as Lois kissed him back immediately, practically sticking her entire tongue down his throat. With their mouths and tongues still entangled, Lex slowly led Lois to the bed.

Lex then pulls Lois's halter top off and her magnificent tits swayed there before him, the large dark nipples fully erect and hard. He bents his head and takes one in his mouth, sucking softly, then more insistently. Lois's breath was coming in soft jerky gasps as Lex's hands and mouth administered to her breasts. One hand dropped to the zipper at the side of her jeans shorts. She let out a low moan as Lex undid her shorts and pushed them down over her ass. She still had on a pair of soft cotton panties that were getting really wet around her cunt. Lex slipped his hand inside them, down through the dark curly hair to the sopping wet slit. He ran his finger up and down her hot wet pussy, then slipped a finger into her. Another moan as Lois's hands removed Lex's pants and boxers and then reached down to wrap her fingers around his cock. Lex pushed the panties to the floor as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

Lois got down on her knees, takes Lex's cock in her mouth, and started to suck him off. Up and down on his cock her mouth went, fast and hard Lois sucked him like there is no tomorrow. She cupped his balls with her other hand and slid his dick deep into her mouth. His hips were thrusting with her mouth so Lois stopped moving, and let his dick fuck her mouth. Lex was moaning and pumping her face, his cock going deep down her throat. Her fingers slid down Lex's body, and into her pussy pushing them in and out matching the rhythm of his cock.

Lois started to loose herself in the horniness when Lex pulled his cock out of her mouth, and grunted, "Oh here it comes Lois!" Lex then proceeds to cum all over Lois's face, hair, and breasts.

After a few minutes as Lex recovered, he gently lays Lois down onto the bed. He then reached down and got his elbows behind each of her knees and rolled her pussy up to meet his rejuvenated dick. Lois reached down and guided his stiff cock into her hot juicy cunt. She gasped as Lex sank about half of it into her. Then with slow rhythmical strokes Lex pumped his cock into her. Lois gasped and moaned under him, her ass twisting and raising to meet each thrust. Then her legs locked around Lex's back as she clamped him to her. Her body quivered and jerked as her orgasm shook her.

Lex just laid there with his cock buried to the balls and held on until Lois settled down a little, then told her to roll over as he wanted to fuck her doggie style. She didn't argue a bit but just did exactly like he said.

Lex then entered her from behind as Lois moaned loudly, "Oh Lex, fuck me harder! Please cum inside my pussy!"

Lex fucked Lois for a good 15 minutes until he finally couldn't hold it any longer. He lets out a loud grunt as he empties his seed into Lois's dripping cunt. The two then fell asleep on top of each other, with Lex's dick still inside of Lois...