Smallville: Price of Power Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldman50
oldman50
12 Followers

"Suck on these for me", she whispered throatily. "I think you'll like them better than that smelly old cigar. And they don't cause cancer!"

The Senator laughed and he grabbed her shoulders and sucked hard on one fat tit-tip. Lana groaned in pleasure and then gasped as his teeth bit into her sensitive flesh. He pulled his head back, his teeth clamped down hard on her nipple, stretching it out, his hands on her shoulders preventing her from leaning forward. Lana writhed in pain and her hands came up to his wrists, but only to hold onto them, not push them away. The Senator's eyes widened slightly as he recognized the lust in her eyes and he released his painful grip on her tit and then sucked hard on her other nipple, biting and stretching that nipple as well.

Lana could feel the heat in her crotch explode at the sharp pain in her breast. She liked her sex on the rough side and often made Whitney spank her ass and pussy while he fucked her. The Senator's teeth on her tits felt fantastic, the pain a counter-point to the pulsing waves of lust that shot through her. She rubbed her hot pussy against his other leg, riding him in time to the music and then when he released her nipple, she pulled back and turned around, jerking her ass back and forth like a metranome, sliding her gown down over her hips and letting it fall to the floor around her feet.

She was wearing a black satin garter-belt and nylons and she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down over her rounded cheeks, the Senator's hands stroking her hot, vibrating flesh. Her pussy was wet and she could smell her sex as her panties pulled away from her partially shaved cuntmound. She heard the Senator grunt in pleasure as her asscrack and pussy were revealed and she reached back and grabbed her cheeks in both hands, pulling them apart and bouncing her ass up and down.

The Senator's hands grabbed her cheeks, his fingers digging into her flesh and she groaned, feeling a flare of heat between her legs. His thumbs pressed down on either side of her asshole and she felt it pull open. Whitney fucked her ass regularly, and by now she was hoping the Senator would shove that thick cock of his inside her aching, horny body! She put her hand down between her legs, feeling the hot wetness of her cunt and she rubbed her clit, moaning in pleasure and jerking her ass up and down.

"Ah fuck me", the Senator groaned. "You're going to make me cum you bitch! Rub your cunt on my cock. Coat my dick with your slimy cuntjuice. Ahhhh, yeah, you know how to do it, don't you? You're a nasty little whore and you love what you're doing!"

"Yes!", Lana hissed, ramming her dripping twat down on the Senator's thick hard prick. She groaned in pleasure, feeling her lips part around his shaft and she wiggled her pussy up and down, sliding back and forth while the Senator massaged her assring with his thumbs. She trembled in lust, her clit riding against his hot cock, her pussyjuice lubricating it, increasing the pleasure that consumed her. "Oh yes, I love it! I love it! Ohhhh, that feels so good! I want you to fuck me! Please! I want you to fuck my pussy and stick your thumb in my asshole! Ohhhhh, yes! Please fuck my pussy!"

"Not yet!", the Senator groaned, jerking his hips helplessly beneath the young woman's crotch. Her body was so tight and muscular, at the same time, lithe and smooth. A dancer's body, he decided. She was like the dancers he sometimes met and fucked after attending a Broadway show when visiting New York. He stared at the girl's gaping asshole and just below, her wet, loose-lipped cunt. He wanted to fuck her hard. But he wanted her to blow him first!

Lana trembled, on the verge of her own orgasm. She grabbed her nipples, pulling and pinching her throbbing flesh, adding to the pleasure that coursed through her. She began to whine, jerking and sliding her pussy back and forth along the length of the Senator's thick hard cock. The man groaned and slipped a thick thumb inside her ass and Lana screamed in lust, cum spurting out of her cunt, spraying out over the Senator's crotch.

"What the fuck!", the man yelled, shoving Lana up off his crotch. Her pussy continued to spurt in helpless response to her orgasm and Lana put her hand between her legs, rubbing herself and moaning continuously, dropping down onto her hands and knees, her ass still pointed at the Senator, her throbbing tits pressed against the hard wooden floor.

"Fucking cunt just pissed on me or something!", the Senator complained. He lifted his foot and kicked Lana between her legs, making her grunt in pain and slide forward, but it just made her spurt again as a second orgasm slammed through her writhing body! Pain had always been a total aphrodisiac for her.

"No, she didn't", Lex called out from his seat. "She ejaculates like a man. She's a squirter, Senator. I know you've read about women like her. It's not piss. It's cum. But even if it was, who cares? I seem to remember a certain Hispanic woman giving you a shower a month or two back? You didn't complain then?"

"That's because I knew it was going to happen", the Senator said with a rueful laugh. "I didn't expect this. Why didn't you tell me, Lex? Are you starting to hide things from me now?"

"Consider it a surprise", Lex answered with a smirk. "I don't think I've ever surprised you before, Senator. It's about time, though. Maybe you should make the little whore clean you up before you fuck her. Imagine that pussy around your cock when it spurts. I'll bet you'll never fuck another cunt after that!"

"Probably not", the Senator said with a grunt. He stared down at Lana's practically naked body on the floor in front of him. He could see that she was still rubbing her dripping pussy and his cock twitched. At first he thought Lex had been wrong about the beautiful young woman. She looked hot, but had been totally against having sex with the powerful man. But once her motor got going, she was a total animal!

"Hey, Ms. Lang", the Senator called, making the moaning brunette look back over her shoulder at him. "Now that you creamed all over my cock, why don't you get your mouth up here and clean me off so I can fuck that nasty pit of yours. Come on, blow me. Lick my cock and balls clean. Make it good, baby. I've got a load of cum for you that will smother you! Come get it!"

Lana sat up and turned, remaining on her hands and knees. She stared hungrily at the Senator's thick cock and she crawled toward him, her pussy throbbing between her legs. She was totally consumed with lust by this time and all she could think about was how good cum was going to taste. She reached the seated man and spread his legs apart, sliding her body slowly up toward his crotch. He trembled in anticipation and she flicked her tongue over his hairy balls, teasing the already aroused man even further.

He groaned in lust and Lana let her tongue slide up his shaft, tasting her sweet pussyjuice on his skin. She moaned and kissed his balls, sucking gently on them. The Senator whimpered softly, almost like a woman and his cock twitched. Lana grinned and worked her soft, warm mouth up along his cock, kissing and biting his throbbing flesh.

The cigar smoldered, forgotten in his hand as his body responded to her soft kissing mouth and flicking tongue. She reached the head of his prick, sliding over his sensitive bulb and she cooed with pleasure at the taste of his cum oozing out of his large pisshole. She sucked on it and then took his cock inside her mouth, her lips tightening around his shaft. He looked down into her eyes, a greenish-brown, dark with lust, her pupils dark wells of desire. Lana pushed her mouth down, swallowing more and more of heated cock-flesh.

"Yeah, suck it", the Senator grunted. "Suck my cock, bitch! Oh yeah, you like that? You like having your mouth fucked?"

"Yes, I love sucking cock!", Lana moaned, pulling her mouth off his throbbing shaft to answer him. "Your cock is so fucking big and thick! I love it very much!"

The Senator laughed and grabbed a handful of her thick brown hair and he shoved her head down, spearing his cock into her mouth. He humped his dick in and out of her sucking mouth, forcing it in deeper and deeper until her lips were wrapped around the base of his thick prick and the head pressed into her throat! He felt her struggle for air and he felt a surge of lust. This was the ultimate power! Not only fucking the beautiful young woman, but literally, controlling her very life! It would be so easy to fuck her to death! He wondered what it would feel like.

He pulled Lana's head back and she gasped for air, tears streaming down her cheeks. A streamer of cum and spit trailed from her soft, full lips to the head of his cock and he shoved her mouth back down on his prick, fucking her mouth like a pussy! He loved the desparation in her eyes as the need to breath overwhelmed her. He loved the way she sucked air into her starved lungs. It was what he needed and his cum blasted out of his cock, a huge gob of pearly white jism hitting the sobbing brunette square in the face!

Lana groaned, squinting as the salty liquid burned into her eye. The Senator's cock spewed out thick strings of jism that coated her face and hair. She opened her mouth, tasting his cum on her tongue and groaned. Her fingers danced between her thighs and she began to jerk, her pussy juice splattering on the floor between her knees. The Senator groaned loudly and slapped his prick against her face, beating her with it's heavy thickness. Lana squealed in pleasure and jerked her hips, her cum spraying all over the Senator's lower legs and shoes.

The groaning man finally finished cumming and he released his grip in her hair. Lana moaned, feeling as if half her hair had been pulled out. She sank back on her heels, the Senator's cum coating her face and dangling off her chin in streamers of gooey white. She could feel it dripping down onto her breasts. She rubbed her hands between her legs and then brought them to her boobs, rubbing her cream and the Senator's cum into her over-heated flesh. She left his cum dangling from her chin. She knew what men like the Senator liked.

"God, Lex, you've got yourself a goldmine here", the Senator said with a satisfied groan. He sat up and tucked his prick back inside his pants. Then he stood and stepped around Lana's kneeling form. "This is one hot little slut. Bring her back some time. She can suck me off better than anyone I've ever been with. I'll bet she could really eat a pussy too! Hey, you know any other bitches that squirt when they cum? Now that's a show I'd like to watch."

Lex laughed and closed his laptop with a decisive snap. "No problem, Senator. I'm sure I can find you a whole group of squirters. Now imagine having four or five of them rubbing themselves all over your body! Yeah, I thought you'd like that!"

The Senator laughed and picked up his suitcoat. He dropped his cigar into a champagne glass on a small table next to the chair and sneered down at Lana.

"You give good head", he said approvingly. "Too bad your tits aren't bigger. But with that ass and pussy, I'm sure you do okay in the sack. Maybe next time we can find out. Oh, I almost forgot."

The Senator reached into his coat pocket and took out his wallet. He pulled a five-dollar bill out and leaning down, he pressed it against Lana's forehead. It stuck to the cum drying on her flesh and he grinned wickedly and patted her on the head.

"Your first $5 blow-job", he said with a sneer. "I'm sure it won't be your last."

He stood and motioned to the man by the entertainment center. The man turned off the music and then walked toward the door. His eyes slid over Lana's body, contempt evident in his face. Lana ignored him. The opinions of hired help didn't bother her one bit. She turned to watch the Senator and his bodyguard leave the room. Lex threw his head back and laughed and she felt a surge of anger shoot through her.

"Yeah, go ahead and laugh you bastard", she hissed. She got to her feet and grabbed the evening gown that Lex had purchased for her. She wiped the Senator's cum off her face and slid the soiled garment up her legs. She left her panties on the floor and glared at Lex, her hands on her hips.

Lex looked over at her, the smile disappearing from his face.

"What are you so mad about?", he asked. "Are you telling me you didn't like what you did? Hell, if you didn't enjoy that, then you need to get your ass out to California, because you're a natural-born actress."

"You used me!", Lana stormed. "You planned this whole damn thing. And you used me!"

"Of course I used you!", Lex said, shaking his head slightly. "Lana, what do you think happened here tonight? Do you think I'm just a pimp for the Senator? Hell, if I wanted to get him laid, I would have just hired a pro. You're good, my dear, but there are women who do this for a living and they're light years ahead of you in technique, if not in enthusiasm. Maybe I should hire one for you, so you could learn the difference!"

"I hate you, Lex", Lana moaned, feeling tears of frustration and shame course down her cheeks. "I'm nothing but a whore, and a not very good one, is that it? I thought I was your partner in the Falcon. But I see now that you did that merely to gain an edge, a way to control me. And yes, it worked and it will probably always work. But I'll never trust you again and I'll always hate you!"

Lex shrugged and got to his feet.

"You can't afford to hate people in business", he said, his eyes clouded. "Hate is a luxury that people in power can't afford. It clouds your mind and hampers your ability to respond and adapt to your competitor's moves. Don't hate me, Lana. Get even with me. Destroy me if you can. That's power! That's success. Do you understand what I'm telling you? Hate is what the little people in this world do. Destruction. That's the ultimate hate for you. To see your competitor standing with nothing left. I guarantee you, Lana. The first time you feel it, you'll understand."

Lana struggled within herself. She knew Lex was right. She was in no position to hate anyone but herself for giving into her body's depraved desires. And the thought of the tall, bald-headed man standing on a street corner holding a cardboard sign sent a thrill of delight through her. Her eyes narrowed thoughtfully as she looked at him. To destroy Lex Luthor. To see him reduced to nothing but a fuck. Yes! That would be power. That would be REVENGE!

Lana followed Lex out of the Governor's Mansion, her mind occupied with dark thoughts of revenge against Lex and the Senator. She knew she had cum drying in her hair and that her clothing was rumpled and stained. She didn't care if the other people saw her or what they thought of her. Some day she'd make them all kneel before her. She squirt in all their faces!

Once in the limo, Lex opened up his lap-top and began typing. They rode in silence for about a half-hour and then he spoke, not looking up from the computer.

"I've taken the liberty of modifying the Falcon", he said, frowning slightly at something he saw on the computer screen. "I've added a private room on the top floor. A guest only room. You are not to let anyone inside it without the key. And if someone comes to the club with the key, you will personally take care of them. I don't care if it's one person, or a hundred. Do you understand? That room will be your little secret."

"My crib you mean!", Lana fumed "I'm to be your whore then? What do I get, five bucks a fuck? What the hell, Lex. Why don't I just go down to the street corner and put down a blanket! I don't understand you! I thought you said...."

Lana stopped in mid-sentence, staring at the computer screen resting on Lex's thighs. He'd turned it around while she spoke and she saw a close up of the Senator's face, his blue eyes half-closed in pleasure. The picture blinked, to be replaced by a longer shot, with Lana's all-but naked body between his legs, her head buried in his crotch, his hand knotted in her hair. Blink. Lana's face with strings of cum on it, another shot of jism leaping out of the cock in the foreground. Blink. Lana sitting in the Senator's lap, his cock jutting out between her legs, his face contorted in lust.

"We're all whores, Lana", Lex said with a smirk. "In business, you either fuck or be fucked. But you never, ever give it away for free. No matter which end you're on, everything comes down to one thing. Did I gain an advantage over my enemy by doing this?"

The screen blinked once more, Lana with a $5 bill stuck to her forehead, streamers of jism dangling from her chin, her eyes dark with passion, mouth slightly parted.

"Oh by the way, I've taken the liberty of modifying your birth certificate", Lex added, turning the computer back around and closing it. "You're 17-years-old, once more, my dear. Happy Birthday. I'm sure the Senator will enjoy knowing that he face-fucked an underage woman. And if not, I'm sure his opponent in the next election will. Power, Lana. Fuck or be fucked."

Lana put her head back and laughed. She could still taste the Senator's cum on her tongue and her pussy still ached with need. Lex had used her, of course, but at the same time he'd given her a priceless gift. She'd learned a valuable lesson tonight. Power was the ultimate high. But there was a price to pay for it. It wasn't just given. You had to take it. Lex was watching her, a strange look on his face.

Lana reached up and unfastened the clasp behind her neck, letting the dress fall down around her waist. His eyes dropped to her firm, pointy breasts and he half-grinned.

"Well, maybe just once more for free", Lana said, sliding out of the chair and pushing Lex's legs apart. "Next time, I take the pictures. Now, fuck me. Please. My pussy is so goddamn hot and wet! Fuck me hard, Lex. Let me be your whore. I need your cock so fucking bad!"

Lex closed his eyes, his hands behind his head. Lana's mouth felt wonderful on his throbbing prick and he knew that her pussy and ass were going to feel just as good. He thought of the Senator and smiled. He couldn't wait to see the man's face when he saw the pictures. He was right, of course. Lana really was a gold mine. And he was going to make sure that he remained in total charge of the money pit! Lana's tongue slithered over the head of his cock and he groaned. Fuck the Senator! Hell, fuck them all!

oldman50
oldman50
12 Followers
12