Smallville Turns Sexy Ch. 5

Story Info
Parts 1-4 collide.
2k words
4.38
39.3k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comdfrk
comdfrk
26 Followers

Martha was driving homer with Doug in the passenger seat next to her and Lana sitting in the back seat next to her younger lover Denny. Martha, Lana, and Doug were all completely naked while Denny had nothing on other than his shirt. Lana who had been unable to get any sex needed some way to relieve at least some of her desires. Lana leaned over and began sucking Denny's big cock. "Holy Shit!" exclaimed Denny. "Man that fells good!"

"Mmmhmmm," Lana muffled out. Hearing that sucking coming from her backseat got Martha really horny.

"Doug, if you would be so kind as to like my pussy," Martha said. Doug didn't need to hear anything else so he quickly went down and started eating her pussy like he was about to die. "OOHH YA! I need this," Martha exclaimed trying to keep at least some of her attention on the road. Just before getting to the Kent farm Denny exploded in Lana's face and tits.

"Ugh," Denny grunted with a sigh of relief. Martha parked the car in front of her house and got out. Meanwhile in the loft Clark had come to.

"Oh, what happened?" Clark asked to nobody in particular, but one look at Chloe's naked body reminded him.

"Clark, could you please grope my tits?" Chloe asked. As if somebody else was controlling him, Clark reached over to her and started squeezing her beautiful, big tits.

"Ooooo these feel really good Chloe," Clark said.

"Hehe! Thanks Clark," Chloe responded. "Hey Clark I think I hear something outside."

"We should probably check and see what it is," Clark told Chloe.

"NO! I want to be fucked again! I need it!" Chloe practically screamed.

"Did you hear something," Denny asked. "It sounded like it was coming from the barn," Martha said. Suddenly, Clark walked out of the barn, naked, with a sexually improved naked Chloe straddling her hips against Clark's penetrating penis.

"MOM! LANA! This isn't what it looks like!" Clark yelled.

"Hi Clark," said Martha not seeming to care.

"Hi Clark," said Lana not seeming to care. However, Clark was more distracted by their bodies. "Holy Shit!" Clark exclaimed.

"The same thing that happened to Chloe happened to you twoooooo!" Clark shot his load into Chloe's pussy causing her to sigh in relief.

"Ya ya whatever," said Lana. "Now come on I need to get fucked NOW!" Lana felt like she was on fire. She was so horny she couldn't take it.

"Oh Lana I don't know if I can go again," Clark said.

"Not you, Denny," Lana explained. Denny shyly brought himself into view.

"What! You're leaving me for him!" Clark yelled.

"You snooze you lose, Kent," Denny said more courageously now. He had a crush on Lana for years and this was his chance. And with that remark Denny walked Lana into Clark's house.

"What! No! I'm not going to let you!" Clark declared.

"Oh let her have her fun," Martha said. Clark didn't know why, but there was something in his mother's voice now that he couldn't disobey, so Clark just went into the house and sat down at the kitchen table. Although he heard a loud thumping coming from his room...

"OH YES! OH GOD YES!" Lana screamed in pleasure as Denny fucked her as hard as he could on Clark's bed.

"That's right baby, just take it all. Yeah just like that, ooo that feels good," Denny said.

"Oh ya! God suck my big titties while I'm fucked, please!" Lana pleaded.

"The please is not necessary," Denny declared as he started sucking Lana's bouncing tits.

"Oh ya that's the good stuff, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Lana screamed as she had a wonderful orgasm. Not too long after Denny exploded inside her.

BBBBRRRRIIINNNGGG went the phone in the Kent house. Clark sadly and still naked walked over and picked it up. "Hello?" Clark said into the phone.

"Hey Smallville," Clark heard an incredibly appealing voice say. Clark's cock sprang to action.

"Who is this?" Clark asked?

"Lois," Lois replied.

"Lois!" Clark exclaimed in shock, "You sound different."

"Haha thanks, but seriously I'm in trouble. I need to come help me at the Metropolis Police Station, cell 3." Clark didn't know what he was thinking, but he just shot out with super speed out of the house and to Metropolis, but as he passed the barn he thought he saw something going on in there...

"Oh ya suck my fat titties," Chloe screamed as Doug sucked her tits while fucking Martha Kent, but not for long.

"OOOHHH that feels nice," Martha said as Doug shot his load into her. He took out his flaccid cock.

Chloe pointed to it and said," UP!" and the cock sprang to full erection. "Just the way I like it," Chloe said as leaned over and put her lips around it.

"Oh Ya!" Doug moaned as Chloe sucked him off.

"MMMHHM," Chloe tried to say. Her head bobbed up and down on his dick sucking it bone dry. Martha grabbed his head, turned it, and started kissing him with all her force, her tongue darting all around his mouth and wrestling with his tongue. Chloe meanwhile was still sucking away, now also fondling with his balls. Chloe had the perfect combination of lip movement and tongue rubbing to put Doug in heaven.

"Oh I'm gonna cum," Doug said, breaking his kiss with Martha.

"Cum on by tits," Chloe said. Doug unloaded his stuff all over Chloe's massive flesh monuments. Martha moved over and licked it all up in a very sensual way.

"OOH that feels good," Chloe moaned.

"Doug," Martha said after leaving Chloe spotless, "Fuck my big titties." Doug didn't have to be told twice and he stuck his cock in between her two monster boobs and Martha squeezed them tight around it he started humping her tits.

"OOOH" Martha and Doug moaned at the same time. Chloe came over and shoved her tits in his face and told him to suck which he did, for a little while. Unfortunately for all of them, Doug was so sexually pleased, he fainted.

"Oh Foo!" Chloe exclaimed. "Why does this always happen to me?" Clark super sped right past the police officer at the front desk of the Metropolis Police Station and into the nearly empty cell area and into cell #3 where he found the most beautiful, naked woman he had ever seen in his whole life.

"Lois?" Clark asked.

"Got that right big boy,' Lois responded as she grabbed Clark's 12 inch erect cock and started rubbing it. That is when Clark realized he had forgotten to get dressed, but Lois didn't seem curious as to why he was naked in the first place.

"OOH that feels good, but Lois why are you in here?" Clark tried to ask, but he wasn't sure what came out due to the fantastic handjob he was receiving.

"Public nudity and gangbang," Lois replied.

"Oh Sweet," Clark moaned. He had meant to say 'What! Why! How Come! What's going on!' but he found himself unable to say much.

"Hey why should my hand have all the fun, after all I have a cunt here too," Lois said in a seductive voice. With that she guided Clark's cock into her pussy where it immediately cummed and then like magic became fully erect again. Clark quickly began fucking her brains out.

"Oh Clark that feels wonderful!" Lois exclaimed.

"Ya it does baby," Clark said. Clark was currently standing up with Lois mounted to his cock with her enormous tits bouncing up and down hypnotizing Clark. He reached out with his head and started sucking her tits.

"Mlois, phuz mere manyming you phid pith Phloe, Mana, and by bob phlecenbly?" Clark tried to ask Lois although talking while sucking Lois' tits seemed to be a futile effort.

"What?" Lois asked.

Clark sadly took his face from Lois' perfect rack and said," Lois, was there anything you did with Chloe, Lana, and my mom recently?"

"Yes, we all had a girls' night out the other night at the TALON!" Lois yelled the last part because Clark's cum shot into with a force she didn't think possible.

"The Talon! Of course there must have been some meteor rock in the coffee that you drank and it infected you all!" Clark practically yelled. "Sorry Lois, but I gotta go!"

"Are you sure?" Lois asked grabbing him.

"I'm afraid so," Clark replied.

Lois leaned down and started masterfully sucking his cock. She then looked up and said," Still sure?"

"Well maybe I could stay a little longer," Clark forced out. Lois smiled a magical smile and went back to blowjobbing him. It was incredible the way she swirled her tongue around so perfectly to create incredible arousal. Clark shot the biggest load of his life 4 times into Lois' mouth, but every time his cock stayed erect. After twenty minutes of this Clark sadly moved away from her and declared he must go. At the speed of light of light Clark brought Lois into his room without looking back and zoomed onwards to the Talon.

"Now how did I get here?" Lois wondered aloud.

"Lois did you come to join us?" asked a familiar voice from behind Lois. She turned around to see a huge racked Lana Lang being fucked furiously by an 18 year old.

"Hell ya!" Lois exclaimed. She got into Clark's bed with them and started making out with Denny while he pumped his cock in and out of Lana's pussy. Then Doug broke away from Lois mouth and brought his own mouth down to Lois' clit and started licking. "OOOOOOOOOOO! That feels wonderful!" Lois yelled.

"Oh and it gets better!" Lana exclaimed.

Clark ran into the deserted Talon and searched through several pots of old coffee until one of the pots made him feel a little sick.

"Bingo," Clark said and grabbed the coffee and ran back home. He poured the coffee down all the women's throats assuming that if they took a lot then it would over load them and bring them back to normal. It worked, but first the reaction of having a bunch of hot coffee (Clark reheated it) poured down their throats caused them to jump up and run out to the Kents' front lawn followed by their young lovers. Second, before curing them it caused them to experience a greater desire than before. Before Clark, Doug, or Denny knew what was happening they were forced into a gangbang. Clark was fucking Chloe as hard as he could while Chloe was sucking Doug' cock who was licking Martha's pussy who was getting fucked in her perfect behind by Denny who was making out with Lana who was getting HER pussy licked by a Lois so desperately horny anything would satisfy her.

"OH GOD YES! YES! YES!" Chloe screamed to the heavens.

"OH! OH! DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!," Martha screeched in ecstasy.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!" Lana moaned in absolute pleasure.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM! DELICIOUS!" Lois yelled smacking her lips. All the men climaxed at the same time sending bucket loads of cum flying everywhere! When they got up all the women were coated in cum and they just started licking it off each other. Clark, Doug, and Denny jacked off as they watched all the girls lick the cum off each other's incredibly sized tits. Chloe, Martha, Lana, and Lois all did revert back to their previous states of mind, but were changed by the experience especially since their bodies remained in their new form. Lana ended up marrying Denny, the 18 year old who when he had a huge crush on her when she was a super sexy senior and he was a nerdy freshman never thought he would even kiss her on the cheek. Clark was crushed, but Lana simply stated Clark wasn't sexually open enough. Martha and Chloe both fell for Doug... so they share him. Doug doesn't mind at all. Clark and Lois got into a relationship, but Lois cheats on him every day. Sometimes twice a day. Clark knows, but never outs her because then she might find out about what he does everyday.

THE END

comdfrk
comdfrk
26 Followers