Smart but Stupid

Story Info
College girl lets her guard down and gets fucked.
1.3k words
3.2
158.6k
25
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline was always a cautious girl. She was not the type of girl to let her guard down when it came to guys. She is a pretty Irish girl, with shoulder length red hair that curled at the bottom, freckles that covered her pretty figure, perky breast and warm green eyes. She lived a normal teenage life in suburban New York. She liked to party and shop with her friends. When she turned 18 she saw her whole life ahead of her. She was about to go off to college to become marketing specialist.

Her first year at college went well, earning a 3.75 GPA. She stayed away from too much partying and met a great guy. Tom was a sweet fellow. Handsome and brilliant in is own right. He loved math and look forward to becoming a secondary education professor. Tom and Caroline was prefect for each other. Conversation between the two flowed like milk and honey. Each listened to each others words like no others existed. After two months of dating the couple made love for the first time. Caroline adored Tom. He was gentle when he first took her virginity. He was slow and concerned himself with her pain during their initial intercourse. He used a condom to make certain Caroline would not get pregnant. The thought of being on the pill never accrued to Caroline because she frowned on the idea of jumping from bed to bed. Sex between to people was meant to be part of a larger picture, love. Tom came deep inside Caroline and the two just held each other and kissed each other. Whether they spoke it or not, marriage was going to be the out come after college.

As the second year ended, Caroline went back home for the summer and Tom took a enter position at local school which was holding summer school. The distance between them was about 150 miles so they saw each from Friday to Sunday. Both of their parents were happy with the match and waited on the word that that would announce their engagement. Caroline liked being home. She saw her old friends and went to a few parties to see her old high school class mates. At one party she decided to let her hair down and have fun with her girl friends. Tom was away with his dad fishing but two days before he had popped the question and slide a one karat diamond ring on her finger. It was a beautiful ring, the stone was almost perfect. She cried and kissed Tom for what seems like hours.

Caroline called her friends to celebrate and they all decided to go to a huge party being held by Tracey Wilson, the class beauty queen. There must have been two hundred people at this party. Not only was Tracey beautiful, but her parents were very wealthy. Every one was there, including the class garbage man. Chad Token supplied the school with all the drugs it needed. He also fucked as many of the girls he could. He was good looking guy but his use of words to trick or fool people was paramount among his low qualities. Caroline for the first time got rather drunk and was an easy mark for Chad who could look out and spot weaknesses in every woman. Tonight it would be Caroline's turn to be taken. He was able to position himself rather easily and begin a conversation with Caroline. She was not only drunk but horny and wished Tom was near. Chad sensed this and every so often made a physical advance, even though he knew she was engaged. Her friends that accompanied her were taking to others and did not notice what was going on. Caroline was about to fall into Chad's trap.

Chad took Caroline's hand and they went for a walk into the forest that surrounded Tracy's house. All the time they walked he looked at her like a fox waiting to jump on its prey. Caroline was so drunk she did not know what to expect. When they were far away from the house and prying eyes, Chad made his move. He stopped and gave Caroline a warm kiss, a kiss that would reach into her inner lust and allow this man to take her. He lifted her skirt and started to finger her pussy. Caroline just moaned at the feeling of his fingers messaging her wet swollen clit. He took her hand and led her ground, all warm and dry. Chad did not want to make love to Caroline; he wanted to fuck her with little concern for her well being. He ripped her panties off and unbuttoned her blouse. Her bra came off with little difficulty and he began to suckle her breasts with great pleasure. All the time Caroline felt nothing but her drunken state. Chad took off his pants and underwear, exposing a hung member, long and thick. He did not care for birth control or what might happen. Caroline never put her self on the pill and it left her in a very venerable position. Chad moved his cock to Caroline's pussy and slid the head up and down her clit. She was indeed ready to be taken. With one thrust, Chad slid himself inside Caroline's pussy and had his cock deep within her womb. Chad could have not picked a better time to fuck this drunken girl. Caroline was indeed fertile and ovulating. He fucked the girl for a good fifteen minutes before he knew his was going to cum hard. Each thrust was met by Caroline's super wet pussy, the wetness that would soon allow his sperm to impregnate her.

Chad kissed her neck, all full of freckles one last time and climaxed deep inside Caroline's pussy. The amount of sperm Chat shot was massive. Each powerful shot that his cock delivered to Caroline's womb was too much for her. She had a powerful orgasm in response to the amout of seed that was soon to father a child. Chad's natural urge to father children made him thrust his shooting penis as deep as he could inside Caroline's fertile womb. Even as his sperm was splashing inside this young womb, some of it began to leak out. When Chad was finished he kept his cock deep inside Caroline's pussy. He would make certain that if she was fertile, his sperm would find her egg. He could have not been more right, for at the moment, his sperm broke into and fertilized her egg. She was now pregnant with his child. She got dressed and they went back to the party. Her friends wondered what happened to her and when they saw her walking with Chad they had a bad feeling. The next day when Caroline woke up she believed it was a bad dream.

Three weeks later that dream would turn into a nightmare. She did not get her period and began to be sick every morning. Caroline purchased a pregnancy test and it confirmed her worst beliefs, she was pregnant. She was a devout Catholic and abortion was not an option. When she told her parents they were stunned, but it was Tom who would be devastated. He could forgive a person for a lot of things but not this. How could she? What was she thinking? His questions would never be answered, but his future was over with Caroline. He took back the ring and never saw her again. It took him two years before he could date again, but when he did he did meet and married a lady who was not only more loving but stronger in mind. When Chad heard he was going to be a father, did what most scumbags do, he ran away as fast as he could. Caroline would see hard times ahead of her. She quit college and with her parents raised her daughter Brittney, a name that reminded her of what kind of low life slut she was with Chad. She went back to college and earned her degree but dating would be difficult as many men did not want to raise someone else's child. It was not until she was 32 when she married a decent man who loved both mother and child.