Smart Fat Girls Choose Anal Sex

Story Info
White BBW hooks up with black man for anal sex.
1.1k words
3.27
70.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,112 Followers

My name is Diana Styles and I'm a strap-on addict and an avowed fetish fanatic. A five-foot-ten, kind of chubby and big-bottomed, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman of Southern origin living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Forty years old and counting. By day, I am an accountant. I am the CEO of Styles & Madison, a multi-million-dollar accounting practice in Bean Town. By night, I am a serial bed hopper. A forthrightly bisexual white slut who does it all. Threesomes. Bondage. Dominance and submission. Role playing. You name it, I've done it. That's me in a nutshell. Most of all, I am a both a masochist and a sadist, just thought you'd like to know. I like to be made to feel pain. I also like to inflict pain upon others.

Presently, I'm sodomizing a big and tall, ruggedly handsome black man in his early forties with my monstrously huge strap-on dildo. His name is Joe Brownstone but I prefer to call him my own personal black. He loves it because, you see, he's a submissive. Well, today anyway. He's not usually into this sort of thing. Not all the time. He can be quite dominant when he wants to be. He occasionally gets off on interracial dominance and submission. He also loves humiliation and doesn't mind crude, politically incorrect jokes. This black gets off on being fucked in the ass by a white woman wearing a strap-on dildo. It's a rather unusual fetish but it's not unheard of.

I guess you could say that Joe and I were destined for each other. We're from the same world. We met back in our school days. Joe used to play football for Blake College, a small private school located in southeastern Massachusetts. We dated for a while back then. In those days, interracial dating was taboo but we didn't care. I was the shy bookworm who retreated into herself after getting cut from the women's volleyball team and he was the wild and outgoing football stud. Fast forward twenty years later, he's the senior partner of Brownstone & Associates, a tax law firm located next door to my accounting practice in downtown Boston.

Yeah, we've known each other for a while. I was a real football groupie back in my college days. I recall hooking up with Joe quite often, even after our breakup. One night, we got it on in his dorm. I seem to have a thing for jocks. I hooked up with a sexy dark-skinned chick from the women's basketball team, a stocky Latino guy from the wrestling team and a tall Asian guy from the men's basketball team. The guys from the baseball team didn't interest me. Nor did the guys from the Ice Hockey team or the players on the women's softball team. I only like minority athletes. White men and white women have never attracted me.

I sat Joe down and unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick black cock. I absolutely love the biggest of black dicks. Joe calls his ten-inch, uncircumcised monster of a cock his black power tool. His terms, not mine. I was more than happy to worship at his altar. I love black cocks. Especially big juicy ones like Joe's. I licked his cock head and sucked his balls. I played with his foreskin. The guy has turned me into a foreskin lover. He's the first uncircumcised man I've ever been with and I find that hot and exotic about him. When he cums, I love to drink his manly seed. I like to swallow. Spitting is for wimps.

After he came all over my face and made me drink it, Joe put me on all fours and shoved his cock into my pussy. Gripping my hips, he began pounding me. Hard. I love it when he fucks me like that. Hard and fast instead of the slow, love-me-tender bullshit. I get off on hard sex. After pounding my pussy for a few minutes, Joe pulled out. Then, he spread my plump butt cheeks wide open and smeared something slick against my anus. A cold liquid. Ah, yes. He was applying lubricant before shoving his dick up my ass. That's what's up, as they say in the circles my sexy boyfriend travels in.

Any woman who says she doesn't like anal sex either is lying or she hasn't tried it the right way. I've been an anal sex enthusiast ever since I first discovered it with a sexy Latino hunk during my freshman year at Blake College. Just lubricate my asshole and shove a big dick inside, and I'll be a happy woman. Joe knew this about me. Grabbing hold of my wide hips, he thrust his black cock into my asshole. I'm a fat white chick who loves black dick up her shit hole. If you don't like it, tough.

Joe slammed his cock up my asshole, fucking me mercilessly. And that's just the way I like it. Not many women can do what I can do. Take a big black cock up the ass without screaming like a pig at the slaughterhouse. I can because I'm no wimp. I love big black dicks up my asshole. And if loving big black cocks up my ass is wrong, then I most definitely don't want to be right. I am an anal slut and proud of it. Just thinking about anal sex with a well-endowed black is enough to make my pussy wet as a puddle. Shoot, I got so into it that I frigging farted. Imagine that, this fat white chick farted while fucking in the ass by a big black dick. Yeah, it happens. Deal with it. Joe and I simply laughed it off as he continued drilling his cock into my booty hole. We went at it until he came, flooding my now gaping asshole with his cum. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

Yeah, I loved getting fucked in the ass by Joe Brownstone and his big black cock. Joe fucked my ass until my anus had become a gaping hole. Afterwards, he made me suck his cock. Right after it went up my ass. He calls this an Ass to Mouth special. I enjoyed it too. However, I enjoyed sodomizing him with my strap-on dildo even more. That's why I've got him on all fours, face down and ass up as I slam my dildo so far up his ass, I'm surprised it didn't come out of his mouth. Joe is screaming like a bitch as I ravage his ass. I smack his ass and tell him to shut his black mouth. I'm the white mistress and he's got to do as I say. We romp happily and I stretch his asshole from a tight hole to a gaping one. Then I spit inside. Joe screams louder than I'd ever heard a man scream before. I am thrilled with my performance. Gently, I tap his ass and squeeze my dildo out of his bum. He smiles and winks at me. We kiss passionately. Now, that's what I call fun!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,112 Followers