Smart Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, shortly after she turned twenty-two, they decided to have a child. Everything stayed the same except she stopped taking birth control pills.

But, after another year, nothing happened. They tried several things, abstaining (which was difficult) until the date when she figured to be most likely to conceive. Still nothing.

Finally, Margo visited a specialist. Everything tested normal. Charles visited a urologist. It turned out that this most virile of men was sterile. That was their first real disappointment of the marriage.

Margie tried to console her husband. "I know what the tests are darling, but I know what you do for me, and there just can't be a better man in the universe, and I've searched you know?"

They considered their options. Adoption would be great. There were many kids without parents for one reason or another. But Margie felt that accepting one would be tantamount to rejecting all the others. She had had her heart set on carrying a child inside her for nine months. The urologist suggested artificial insemination with an anonymous donor, but one who had been selected for many of the same characteristics of Charles. Charles and Margie were given the name of an advisor for a group which arranged for donors.

Angelina was her name. She said, "You will be able to select from several men who come close to your husband's looks, intellect, and physical characteristics. Each will also be tested for STD, and other communicable diseases. You will be able to examine all data including traits, nationality and health history, and make your choice. It's all carefully done and as fool proof as science can make it."

Neither Margie nor Charles said a word. They glanced at each other. Margie asked Charles, "What do you think darling?"

Charles was tempted to say, "My god! Cows and horses have more passion in procreating by artificial insemination."

Margie added, "It's so sterile, and so . . . . so, oh god I don't know what." Tears welled up in her eyes.

Angelina had heard it before. "There is another option, but it is a difficult one to choose, especially for a woman who still has a husband."

Both looked her and answered, "What?"

Angelina knew her answer might well spark an indignant reply, but, it also sometimes was met with enthusiasm. "A personal meeting can sometimes be arranged."

Charles asked, "Would that mean actual sexual intercourse between my wife and a complete stranger." Then he looked closely at Margie to see her reaction. Was that a flicker of interest, not revulsion, he saw?

Angelina tried to explain. "Yes that's exactly what it does mean. It also means there must be complete acceptance on the part of both of you before we even consider it. To make it work we will go the extra mile. We can arrange a meeting in a discreet hotel far from home. In fact it's far from most people's home, in a small town upstate New York. Any details can be worked out. Now, please think it over and let me know how we can proceed."

That night Charles brought the subject up again. "Darling," he said. "If you can do it, I want you to know I'm all for it. And as for the method of implanting the seed, I think the closer it is to the natural way, the better. Then when it happens we will rear the child as if he is my biological progeny."

Margie looked long and hard at her husband, "But you know me. My erogenous zone is my entire body plus the surrounding ten feet. What if I lose control and get off on the experience?"

"You'd just be experiencing what most everybody over forty fantasies about, except you'd be about sixteen years early. All men and many women fantasize about doing it with strangers. Something hardwired into our genes by evolution, my biology colleagues tell me."

"You fantasize?"

"I hardly need to, Margie. I was married and had many close girlfriends. Actually one liked to 'show off' for me with other guys. That set my libido to roaring."

"You watched her?"

"Yes."

"How did she feel about that?"

"She said knowing I had an ejaculation from watching made a hot affair even hotter. It is something to consider, but if you do it please don't do it half assed. Go at it with gusto. Use your imagination and forget you're a scientist for one night. Be a slut if you wish."

Margie's heart was starting to pound. "How about a teenager? I look like one anyhow."

Charles' heart was also pounding. "God Margie, I''m getting excited thinking about it. Let's do it and let's share the experience. We sometimes feel plagued with our super brains. Let's use them and make this a stupendous experience.

Without further ado Margie and Charles both got on the phone together and called Angelina. They told her to proceed in lining up a donor for natural insemination.

The next day Margie went shopping and bought herself a cheerleaders outfit. A little self consciously she explained to the clerk, "It's for a costume party." A month after that she and her husband checked into a small classy hotel in the Adirondacks. The reserved two rooms and moved into one. That night Margie donned her cheerleader outfit, checked herself in the mirror, and smiled at herself looking back.

Her husband came up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist. "You look lovely dear. Be sure to have at least one drink, wine ought to do it. Have fun darling and come back knocked up. We both want it."

Margie gave him a quick peck on the cheek careful so as not to smudge her makeup.

"I love you darling. More than ever," she said. "And if your cell phone rings turn it on but don't answer." Then she bounced out the door just like a teenage cheerleader.

* * *

When Margie walked away from Sam and headed for the loo she reflected that things were going even better than she'd anticipated. She was indeed attracted to Sam and he was obviously attracted to her. She remembered advice from Aunt Harriett. "Remember Margie, making love is not theoretical science as is astrophysics. Forget the scientific method and rely on your wiles. Let him feel a bare ass and he'll be yours for the night."

When Aunt Harriett was giving the advice she was talking about pleasing Charles, but it might work on Sam as well.

Margie slipped off her panties, and walked out of the bathroom. Again she bounded like a teenager back past the bar and onto the dance floor.

Sam was waiting and a little surprised she returned so fast. But not too surprised, after all the end result of his date had been assured, or so he assumed. He was going to fuck this young lady.

They resumed dancing with Margie close to Sam's hard body. Margie left no doubt of her intentions when she returned the kiss. Again the kiss became a wet one. Margie felt his erection pressing against her. Then she felt his hands move down. When they reached her ass and he realized there was nothing but a thin layer of cheerleader's skirt between his hand and her ass, he grinned.

"Going to make each other hot are we?" Margie rubbed against his cock.

In about any bar such blatant acts would have caused them to be evicted, but in this place was designed for just such antics. It had it's own reason for being, and it wasn't the outdoor scenery. The lights were dim,. so dim the bar flies had moved closer to see the action. Other couples, apparently there for the same reason were also shamelessly fondling and caressing each other.

Soon Sam and Margie weren't even dancing. during one of his kisses he moved one hand to the front and groped under her skirt. As she felt his fingers reach her vulva she started moving to the rhythm of his fingers. Soon she was breathing hard the moment of ecstasy neared. as she started to lose control. She was shaking violently as she had her first orgasm of the evening

When the shaking stopped Sam asked, "Whenwe get to the room how do you want to do it Margie?,"

"How about cunnilingus until I start to orgasm then get on top and put it in all the way. We can hold it still for a few seconds until we get adjusted to it. Then hard, very hard and fast. I'm orgasmic and will get off in a hurry. After that enjoy yourself."

Sam wondered who he had got hold of. This young girl, who looked scarcely old enough to vote, had planned everything down almost to the stroke. Furthermore she got it all out while moving her hips as if she were ready to cum again any minute. What on earth was she anyhow?

He didn't think to guess an astrophysicist.

He did think to hint at something extra. After all he was part of the scheme too. "I will enjoy myself more if I last longer.

With a beginning as you describe I'll get off before you."

She didn't hesitate, "Suppose we make the big one the second one, with an interlude for fellatio? Now it was time for his heart to skip a beat in anticipation. He took her hand and led her up one flight then to room 209.

In 207 Charles was trying to concentrate on a baseball game between someone and someone else. "God, how is she doing?" he wondered.

The anxious lovers with a purpose went into the room next door. Despite the recent passion in public, alone both were a bit hesitant. Then almost as if on a honeymoon, Sam broke the ice. He took his young lover into his arms and the lovemaking continued. This time as if to emphasize there would be no last minute hesitation, Margie backed off and pulled her jumper over her head. Then while smiling up at her lover, off came her half bra. She made a show of kicking off her sandals. Her skirt soon fell to the floor and she was ready.

Almost! "Now, your turn, everything off while I do something" She walked to the bathroom and turned on the hot water faucet and let it run until it was hot, far too hot to try to drink."

Then she came back, sat down on the bed, pulled Sam to her. "Now let's take care of any premature ejaculation my handsome lover with the big penis."

Clothes were removed. Soon Sam looked down at his naked lover and reflected that dressed as a cheerleader she was lovely. Naked she was absolutely stunning.

He moved to stand in front of her. "I know we're doing this to get to the real thing Margie, but let's not simply rush through it to get to the important stuff."

Margie answered, "Au contraire. My mentor in things sexual told me that one should rush nothing but the last few seconds. She also told me that for it to be hot for me I should make it especially hot for yourself." Then she gave Sam a huge smile and glanced at the glass of hot water.

Then she commenced to give him the best blow job he ever had. She held him by the hips and pulled him close. She gave him what her husband called an angel kiss by moving her tongue lightly over all of his sexual organs.. When he responded she took him in her mouth and squeezed, not hard enough to be painful, but hard enough for him to feel.

"Oh my god darling. That is awesome. Absolutely wonderful." Sam began moving. Now she attacked his erection with a tight mouth and moving tongue. She retrieved the condom and slipped it over her finger. While never missing a beat in the blow job itself she slid her finger up to his rosette. She probed gently. He shoved it back at her with a bit of force. She took a mouthful of the water, now tolerable, and pushed with his finger.

When Sam groaned "ooooh" she shoved her finger inside his ass and slid her mouth over his cock. Some of the hot water ran down his leg but he didn't complain.

The water did it. He held her head, gave with a few strokes, and let it fly. She had finished him off in less than two minutes but all he could say was, "My God woman what a thrill. Are you that good at fucking?"

"I hope so. Let's snuggle until you recover."

Soon the tall, buff thirty something guy and the young scientist were lying close together recovering with their preliminary venture into adultery..

"Margie," he asked?

"Yes."

"I know you don't have to answer any questions and don't if it's too personal. But am I really your second man."

"Margie paused a long time, then, "Yes the only other was my husband."

"He's not able to get you pregnant?:

She moved it close, "Right, but you are going to do that in a few minutes."

Sam then got to the question which had been bothering him, "I know special attention was paid to my intelligence tests, so I'm sure you and your husband are as well. How smart are you."

"I'm elgible for the TripleNine Society (highest out of a thousand) , but never joined."

He asked, "Scientist?"

She nodded.

"What field?

She fondled his erect penis. "Let's make a baby."

"You going to tell your husband about this?"

She gave him a teen age type giggle, and said, "Nope I'll let him listen. He is somewhat of a voyeur."

Margie then retrieved her call phone, dialed her husband on speed dial, and laid the phone on the bed beside themselves. She said, "Sam, let's do it."

Charles, next door, undid his trousers and reached down inside them. He was as hot as Sam next door. He listened as the bodies changed position, but he could infer what was happening.

Then, "Oh god Margie, oooh god you're beautiful."

The subtle sounds of bodies moving and his wife's murmur, "Oh god Sam, that feels so good. . . yes, yes right there. . .. oh god yes. Push it up inside me. "

More shuffling as if someone had wrapped her legs around someone else's neck. Then the unmistakable sound of two bodies threshing. This was followed by his wife's plea. "Sam, I want it. Put a baby in me."

More shuffling was followed by another plea from Margie, "Yes, that's it put it in. . . . ohhh god that's wonderful . . . all the way darling, all the way in my cunt."

"Cunt," Charles thought. "One of the world's top scientists is acting like a wanton whore." Charles envious but smiling thought, "oh Margie has done it! She is getting a hot dose of what she missed as a teener.

And her middle-aged lover was getting his own dose of he hots as well. "My God Margie, You are the most beautiful woman I ever fucked."

"Then fuck me, lover. I want to remember it forever."

There wasn't much conversation for a while, just grunts, moans, whimpering while two bodies slapped together. Margie was getting the fucking Charles told her she deserved.

Then Charles heard, "Oh darling Sam, I can see us in the mirror on the ceiling, your body covering mine. I can see your cock go into my cunt in the mirror alongside our bed. Most of all darling I see your face as we make love, hot love.

"Look at me, Sam, Look at me! I'm cumming and I want you to see me, and fuck me hard, brutally hard." Now all that could be heard on the phone was the hard slapping of two bodies.

That didn't last long. The two lovers almost screamed in unison as the climax came to the climax.

Sam: "oh my god my god my god" followed by Margie's "Yes yes ooooh god I feel it I feel it. You just put a baby in me."

In the next room a 46-year-old scientist raised his ass off the bed as he shot a stream into the air. It made quite a mess, but he had experienced something only a few men allow themselves, and he wasn't quite sure what.

Then quiet in 207 and 209. Followed by a whisper, "That was fantastic."

In a few minutes Charles heard a stirring as of two bodies getting dressed. Then Sam's voice, "I guess I'd better go."

"Yes," came the reply. "Did i say 'I love you?"

"No."

"I do, sort of. At least I will always remember you."

"And, if I did put a baby in there you will have something to remember me by."

"No, That will be a boy named Charles, and he will always belong to his daddy, also named Charles.

A minute later Charles, the elder, heard the door close and the telephone go dead.

About nine months later an international airline pilot named Sam was flying, to New York to pick up a flight to London. As he was idly browsing through a magazine when he saw a picture of a woman he knew. Underneath was a caption. A NEW STAR IN AN ASTROPHYSIST HOME. Drs. Charles and Margo Svenson-Barnes have a new son, and probably a new scientist is born.

12