SMART Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBlack86
MrBlack86
16 Followers

"Do you know what happens when you pump air in between the layers?" the Baroness asked with a wicked smile. 409 shook her head no. "Well, you are about to find out."

There was a hiss as the rubber vixen flipped the switch and the helium was released into the suit. 409 gasped as the suit began to squeeze her again. This was a very different feeling than earlier when the suit was contracting around her. This was a softer but tighter and more pleasant feeling. 409 and her girls loved their little bondage games, and being tightly bound in rubber did give her a secure and safe feeling but this was so much better. The pressure was being applied to her whole body evenly. It felt so amazing even when the hood began to inflate it felt as if 409's head was being gently cradled in a lover's bosom.

"Whats happening is that the air is filling up the space between the layers and expanding it like inflating a balloon. However, unlike a balloon that has only one layer that grows outwards, the suit has two. As the outward layer inflates it presses in on the inner layer making it tighter, and since the outer layer is thicker and stronger it can take a lot of pressure making the inside deliciously tight on your body. I have a similar pneumatic suit at home that I just love to use on my girls so I am sure you are enjoying yourself quite well." the Baroness whispered into Agent 409's ear as the girl squirmed in her inflatable rubber prison.

As the suit swelled to nearly twice its size, the Baroness began to rub and squeeze the taut rubber skin causing the exchange of pressure inside to force poor 409 to feel every touch as though it was her own skin.

Oh god, 409 thought, if only I could touch myself right now. She began to fantasize about how good an orgasm would feel surrounded by inflatable rubber. Every touch and sensation were both muted and intensified, in some bizarre form of sensory deprivation. If only the Baroness would let her cum

"I bet you would love a good hard climax, wouldn't you 409?" The Baroness seeming to read her mind cooed. YES! 409 pleaded with her eyes and tried to grind her hips to show how much she wanted it, but the suit held her quite immobile. The Baroness smiled wickedly and laid her body across the inflated agents own. She was starting to look like a shiny black marshmallow man. 409 moaned in pleasure at the increase in pressure inside the suit. The woman on top of her wrapped her arms around the ballooned hood and giving the trapped agent another long rubber kiss as they both moaned into the gag with pleasure.

"Ok love, I am going to give you what you want. but you know the rules. No pleasure without pain." 409's eyes widened in fear as the Baroness stood and reached for a nearby object. She held it up her victim could see it. It was a large black stun rod, that security guards used instead of guns. The Baroness pressed a button and electricity arched along the length. She then twisted a knob and the device hummed in her hand rhythmically as the electricity turned on and off.

With another of her wicked smiles, the villain secured the rod to the crotch of her own smart suit with duct tape. When finished she climbed on top of the agent's body and kissed her again.

"Now, my little rubber doll I am gonna fuck you until you cum your brains out." She laughed evilly and pressed the tip of the rod against 409s pussy. She tried to brace herself but the drugs in her system did not leave 409 much options. Slowly the rod slid into her vagina. It was larger than she thought it was but she was so wet from the edging and the wonderful inflation that it slipped in without any pain.

The Baroness continued to push the rod into 409's pussy until it reached her own crotch then she slowly started to slide it out again. When it was nearly out she savagely plunged the large stun rod into the girl as hard as she could before she began to roughly fuck the girl.

409 gasped as each thrust sent the rod all the way to her cervix. Never had she had anything so deep inside her. Each time the Baroness fucked her she would press her weight down on the suit while squeezing with her arms. The rapidly changing pressure on 409's body assaulted her senses and made it feel as if her whole body was being pounded by her assailant. There was nothing she could do but lay back and enjoy it.

But just as 409s cunt was starting to get used to the size and roughness of the rod in her. Her nemesis reached down and pushed a button on the base of the stun rod. It began to charge up and hum causing the entire shaft inside the girl to vibrate. 409 howled into her gag in pleasure and was quickly silenced with another blissful rubber kiss.

The new vibrations must have been affecting the Baroness as well. She began to pick up the pace in her thrusting as she began to rise to her own orgasm. The smell of the rubber, plus the sensations from the rod, as well as begin atop her inflated prisoner, was starting to drive her wild. This girl defiantly showed promise. Once she got the information she wanted from her, 409 would have to be put through her intense training program to make her one of the baroness's obedient little pleasure pets.

Agent 409 was moaning continuously now as the thrusts and vibrations invaded every part of her mind and body. Inside her inflated suit, she was just floating in pure pleasure. Her body ached for release as she slowly climbed the mountain of pleasure.

Just as it looked like 409 was about to reach orgasm, the Baroness had other plans, she hit the button that cycled the stun rods electrical charge. 409's body was hit with a powerful electric shock from the inside. As she screamed the Baroness threw her arms around the agents hooded head and pressed their mouths together. She loved the feeling of a girl screaming through her gag and into her mouth.

Their hips rocked and bucked back and forth thrusting the rod in and out of the inflated girls spasming pussy. The stun rod rhythmically shocked 409's pussy causing it to clench and intensifying the vibrations inside her. The two became lost in pleasure as they continued to ride one another until they finally reached the peak.

Both came screaming as they were pushed over the edge. The rod continued to pulse and shock 409 as she climaxed causing her to experience multiple orgasms. Every motion caused by 409's spasming body inside her inflatable suit only served to rock and stimulate the Baroness driving her own orgasm to be drawn out. Both women screamed and moaned helplessly as the pleasure overtook them.

As the afterglow of her orgasm faded 409 realized her head was clearing up, as the drug's effects wore off. Now was her chance to escape as the exhausted Baroness enjoyed her own post orgasm bliss.

MrBlack86
MrBlack86
16 Followers
12