SMART Suit Ch. 02

Story Info
Agent 409 escapes only to find her self in more trouble.
4.8k words
4.35
12.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBlack86
MrBlack86
16 Followers

Agent 409 was exhausted, her body tired and sore especially her pussy. The extreme orgasms had taken their toll on her. Her skin was slick with sweat as the excursion and the tight rubber of her suit had heated up her body quite a lot. She didn't know how much more she could take. The large stun rod was still lodged inside her and the humming continued to vibrate and stimulate her overworked sex keeping it aroused.

The Baroness had recovered from her own thundering climax and how sat in her afterglow fixing her makeup. The villainess had removed her rubber surgical mask and was applying fresh lipstick to her plump crimson lips. She was a vision in dark beauty and took vain pride in her supermodel good looks. This was one of the contributing factors in why she kidnapped other beautiful women. In her twisted worldview, she saw herself as a goddess and her beauty was only enhanced by surrounding her self with gorgeous women.

Once abducted and brainwashed the girls became fanatical dolls who worshiped the Baroness for her delicious sadistic rubber pleasures. She had long been obsessed with adding the young agent to her collection. The Baroness saw her as the jewel of her collection if only she could successfully turn 409. Many times the Baroness had managed to capture her only for 409 to manage to escape her clutches.

Those she had "lost" many times, the Baroness enjoyed the games they played and the more she had to case the agent, it only made her want her more. Each escape only proved the girl deserved her place at her side. Now once again she had her, and she had so many fun ideas planned for her captive when they got back to her private island. Brainwashing the Agent would be a waste, she wanted 409 to willingly join her, it would make her so much more useful as the poor girls were not very useful after their reprogramming. It left them devoted to her but completely obsessed with their rubber fetishes to the point where they were a little dim. Though to be fair several of them had not been intellectual giants before the process.

She watched the poor Agent weakly struggle in her inflated suit and her lust reared its head once more. It was a shame she would have to deflate the suit in order to take the agent with her, she loved the way it inflated latex accentuated her feminine curves. Perhaps she would make Agent 409 her sexy inflatable love doll. The Baroness fantasized for a moment of snuggling up to the plushness of the inflated girl in her bed. She moaned a bit as her own rubber suit creaked as she rubbed her thighs together.

Well, this was enough fooling around it was time to put the agent down for a nap while she was transported. The Baroness leaned forward to kiss her captive as she placed one hand on the stun baton. She was meaning to give the helpless girl one massive blast to knock her out but before she could the sound of the door opening caused her to look around.

A black rubber gloved hand appeared and tossed something into the room. It landed at the Baroness's feet. She looked down at the small metal object. It was a cylinder with two bulbs at each end and the shaft was covered in holes.

Oh shit! The Baroness thought, flashbang! The grenades went off with a loud bang and a flash of brilliant dazzling light. Blinded the villainess fumbled for her weapon and fired it blindly. A booted foot caught her in the pit of her stomach, knocking her to the ground and robbing her of her air. When she had managed to recover she caught a glimpse of another figure clad in a head to toe rubber suit and gasmask helping the now freed and deflating Agent out the door.

The evil woman stumbled to her feet and gave chase as she loaded another magazine into her gun. When she entered the hall she heard a loud click as her foot hit something. Her eyes shot wide open as a small black disc popped up from the ground and into her line of site. A landmine! The intruder had covered her escape with a booby trap. The Baroness flung her self back into the interrogation room to avoid the blast. Instead of an explosion, there was a puff of gas as it enveloped the entire hallway in a cloud of smoke.

The Baroness hissed, how weak the Agency was that they are so hesitant to use lethal means against their enemies. Did they think a smoke bomb could stop her? Before she could continue her pursuit she caught a whiff of something. She recognized it instantly; Chloroform. The smoke bomb was actually a disguised gas bomb of knock out gas. Trying to go through it would knock her out. She clamped one hand over her nose and mouth before retreating further into the room. She had to act fast because the gas was seeping into the room and would overpower her in minutes.

She put her rubber surgical mask back on to buy her a few minutes but she really needed a proper respirator. Holding her breath the Baroness plunged into the smoke moving as fast as she could. She sprinted down the smokey hallway. She enjoyed breath play games but only when she was the one controlling a girl's ability to breath. Jabbing feverishly at the buttons her lungs started to burn. She needed another breath soon but the air was thick with the tainted smoke.

The lift moved slowly and her eyes began to water as she watching the numbers tick closer to her floor. Dizzy from lack of air she leaned against the doors. Finally, she succumbed to the need to breathe. She couldn't help her self and sucked in a lung full of knock out gas. The doors finally opened and the nearly unconscious woman fell backward into the elevator. Just before she blacked out she managed to kick her leg at the button and stab the lobby button with her heel. She passed out as the lift started moving, carrying her to the safety of the upper floor.

Agent 409, slowly came back to her self. She had been barely conscious when her rescuer had saved her from the Baroness's evil clutches. She was being half dragged across the lawn of the facility. When the reached the fence she was helped through a hole cut in the wire. 409 finally got a good clear look at her savior. It was a woman wearing a black rubber SMART suit of her own except that her hooded head was cover by a tinted MSA gas mask. The MSA was secretly 409's favorite, she found them so sexy especially with the tinted visors.

"Oh Agent 409, how DO you manage to get yourself into these, sexy, situations?" Came the voice from inside the mask. Giggling Agent 22 removed her gas mask so that Agent 409 could see her smiling face.

"Thanks for the save 22." 409 sighed. She hadn't been briefed on who her backup would be. The agency always worked their cells solo, but with an extra man as a backup. At some point, her SMART suit must have sent the distress signal and dispatched Agent 22 to rescue her. Good thing too or she would have been on her way to the Baroness's hideout as her rubber prisoner.

Just as they reached the extraction point Agent 22 suddenly spun around and grabbed the other agent's arm, twisting it behind her back. Before she could cry out 22's gloved hand pressed a soaked cloth over her mouth and nose.

"You know our arrangement 409. I saved you, that means for the next twenty-four hours you're my plaything." She cooed in the poor girl's ear as she started to lose consciousness.

Agent 409 blinded as she awoke. It took her a few minutes to realize what had happened. She and Agent 22 had made a pact back in training that if one of them ever was in trouble and was saved by the other, then they would submit to for a period of no less than twenty-four hours. 22 had knocked her out and brought her back to her place to serve out her sentence.

She tried to sit up and found that she couldn't move. She was naked except for thick rubber belts that were wrapped around her body binding her from head to toe. When she tried to call out for 22 she found herself unable to as rubber tape had been wrapped around her head gagging her.

She heard a woman chuckle from the dark corner of the room. Agent 22 sat in a comfy armchair. She was dressed in a crisp white cotton shirt and tight matching latex pants. A black waist cincher was wrapped around her waist and matched her sexy knee-high riding boots. She laughed as 409 struggled against her bonds. 22's long blonde hair bounced as she laughed framing her gorgeous face perfectly.

"Now that you are awake kitten, should I unwrap my present or just watch you squirm for a bit more?" The woman asked as she sipped from her glass of wine. Agent 409 bucked and made angry muffled noises.

"Now now, if you are gonna be a bad girl you don't get into play all the enjoyable games I have planned. It would be terrible if you had to spend your whole time bond up in a tight dark space unable to move." She teased. Agent 22 got up and crossed the room to the tied up girl. She knelt and began running her rubber gloved hands over the bare flesh.

Agent 409 blushed as goosebumps rose on her skin at the contact. She loved the feel of rubber against her skin and 22 knew it. She knew every one of 409's weaknesses and would use them against her. She was in for a long day of ecstasy and agony. She writhed in pleasure as the latex coated fingers pinched and probed her body until she was all hot and bothered. Her soaked crotch began dripping onto the floor.

"Oh, someone is being a naughty girl and making a mess all over my floors." Agent 22 teased, "let's get you dressed so you can start cleaning that up." She unstrapped 409's legs and help her stand before guiding her to the bed. On it was laid out several items of clothing.

409 was untied and made to put them one. First a skin-tight black rubber catsuit with attached socks and gloves. She loved the feeling of wiggling her hands and feet into their rubber coverings. Agent 22 helped her zip the suit up. It was extra tight since it was one size too small for her. This made it squeak and creek every time she moved, and this was what agent 22 wanted, she loved the sound of tight rubber wearing girls moving. This also caused the suit to dig into 409s crotch bringing back those intense feelings of arousal. It also caused the enhanced lift to her butt and breasted making them more accentuated.

Next came a thick rubber corset that crushed 409's waist and made breathing and bending a bit more difficult. She new mistress pulled each lace tight cinching it tighter and tighter until it was fully closed as she hated seeing a corset that was not closed to completion. Once finished Agent 22 helped tie 409 into her super high heeled thigh high boots.

Lastly came the maid outfit, it was nothing really more than a white rubber apron and cap with a pair of heavy duty yellow rubber cleaning gloves. Once fully dressed Agent 22 circled the girl inspecting her.

"Yes, almost perfect, just a few last touches." The commanding femme stated. She then walked over to the dresser and removed two items, a thick rubber collar, and a large rubber gag. She made 409 kneel as she buckled the collar around her neck.

"Ready to start our fun?" 22 asked her new toy. Agent 409 dropped her gaze to the floor and nodded, this was the signal for the fun to start. From this point on she was now the blondes obedient servant for the next twenty-four hours.

The happy new mistress removed 409's tape gag so that she could fit the new gag on her. It was a rubber strap that circled the lower half of the girl's face. On the inside was a large rubber ball that barely fit in 409's mouth. It stretched her jaw to its limits and muffled all noise. Before the buckle had even been fastened she had already started to drool.

The front of the gag had a metal faucet for attachments. This would be needed as agent 409's arms were pulled behind her back and bound in a tight latex armbinder. This caused the bound girl to have to work at her balance between the armbinder and the high heeled boots she was not to steady. She relied on her mistress to guide her as she was lead on a leash to the living room.

"We will start your chores here in the living room. You are gonna clean every single inch from top to bottom, and if you slack off or slow down your ass will face the consequences." She smacked 409's ass with her riding crop for emphasis. The agent glared at her as 22 attached a duster to her gag and the girl was made to dust the entire room.

When that was finished the duster was swapped for a lint roller and she was made to clean the carpet. When finished she moved on to the kitchen where she was made to mop the floor as she crawled on her knees. Finally, she was moved to the bathroom where she was made to scrub the tiles and toilets.

By the end of the day, she was exhausted and her back hurt from all the horrible posture she had been required to do in order to clean. Agent 22 had only had to smack her ass a few times and those had been purely for her enjoyment. Watching 409's tightly covered rubber butt was absolutely soaking 22's latex panties. Each and every squeak had made her want to grab the girl and frig her brains out right there on the floor. She had jilled herself off several times during the day while watching.

It was taking all of her self-control to maintain her self. The seasoned Agent kept repeating to herself, to wait until after dinner. She had excused herself to the bedroom while she left 409 to cook. In her bedroom, she had stripped down naked and rolled around in her rubber sheets coating them with her sweat and juices. While she writhed on the bed one hand feverishly masturbating her overheated sex, her other wrapped one of the sheets around her head and pulled it tight.

She had created an airtight hood and breathed heavily as she frigged herself. With each breath, the rubber would expand like a balloon around her head. As she inhaled the slick material was pulled tight around her face as if molded to her. As the air grew thin she fantasied about playing breath control games with her little rubber maid. Just as her air ran out and she became dizzy from the lack of oxygen her pussy exploded in a single powerful climax. Agent 22 convulsed on the bed refusing to release her makeshift breathing hood until the orgasm subsided and she lay there in her afterglow enjoying the smell of sex and warm rubber.

Agent 409 had cooked and set the dinner, amazingly all without using her hands. It had been tricky but the gag attachments had helped a lot more than she would have thought. She had even managed to uncork the wine without spilling it and poured two glasses when Agent 22 had returned.

The other woman had changed her outfit, she too was now wearing a latex catsuit that looked as if it had been painted on her. It was as if she had been dipped in black liquid chrome, it was so shiny. She also wore thigh-high stiletto boots with a tight matching corset and high collar. 409 blushed as she was so struck by how sexy her mistress looked.

The well-dressed rubber mistress untied her maid's arms and guide her to the chair next to hers where she tied the girl to the chair nice and tight. Once done she joined her in her own seat.

"Mmmm, the food looks lovely dear. Honestly, I think your talents are wasted as an agent, maybe I should keep you as my full-time maid." Agent 22 teased and sipped her wine. She removed Agent 409's gag, and the bound girl stuck her tongue out at her.

"Now now, unapproved use of your tongue will get you gagged again." She scolded as 409 giggled. They had a lovely meal, catching up on their missions and gossiping as 22 fed 409 from her own fork as the girl was unable to feed herself being tied up.

Once dinner was over they moved on to desert; chocolate cake, brandy, and cigars in the living room. Agent 409 almost forgot that she was 22's slave for the night as the engaged in more girl talk and drinks. Finally, the evening had set and it was time for Agent 22 to take her pet to her bedroom. Her patience had paid off and now she was going to collect on her promise in full.

In the bedroom, 22 stripped off 409s uniform down to her catsuit. She then buried her face in between the girl's breasts and inhaled the wonderful scent of latex warmed by human skin. She let her hands roam all over the rubber-suited body. Groping and caressing every inch making the rubber squeak and sequel. She pulled their bodies together and they rubbed together.

The two agents kissed and caressed each other rubbing their latex clad bodies together in a symphony of squeaking rubber. They humped and rubbed each other to several small climaxes. Then it was time to get serious, agent 22 was done with the foreplay. She took an armbinder and a hood from her dresser and bound 409's arms behind her back.

"Now pet, you are going to give up total control to your mistress, aren't you."

"Yes, mistress." Agent 409 answered.

"Good girl, you are going to accept and enjoy everything I do to you my pet. When I am done with you-you will beg to quit being an agent just to be my little sex slave." Agent 22 whispered in the helpless girl's ear. She licked the lobe before biting it gently, knowing the effects it would have on 409. Her captive shuddered and her eyes pleaded with her mistress to gag and use her until she was a mindless mess.

The hood was placed over 409's head, it was a balaclava made of heavy rubber. While it had an opening for her eyes and nose it covered her mouth and held it shut effectively gagging her. Agent 22 loved the way the rubber looked stretched over the trapped girl's pouty lips. In a sudden inspiration, she retrieved a second hood identical to the first and put it on herself.

Now hooded and gagged she returned to the bed with two gas masks, rebreather bags, and a hose. She laid down on top of 409, pinning the girl with her own body as she tied her legs to the bed. Completely bound and with both of them gagged the only sound was the sound of their rubber suits rubbing together.

Agent 22 pressed her rubber covered lips against 409's in a sexy rubber kiss and the two pressed their groins together. They made little circles each feeling the others latex sex press and grind against them. This continued until they were both on the edge and then 22 pulled away. 409 whined through her gag and humped the air in frustration.

When she started to calm down the other agent resumed their rubber kiss and ground their crotches together again until just before a climax and then pulling away. She repeated this many times until 409 became frantic and was struggling against her bounds desperate for a good hard cum. All day she had been on edge due to the suit being too small and having to crawl around cleaning constantly causing the rubber to dig into her camel toe and ass crack. She needed to cum hard not and she wanted her beautiful rubber mistress to make her cum until she passed out screaming.

When Agent 22 could no longer take it, the edging working on her as well, she sat up and took a hold of one of the gasmasks. It was an MSA Advantage, 409's favorite and she knew it. The bubble look of the flexible mask was very sexy and smooth. Unlike her personal mask, this one did not have a tinted lens because she wanted to see 409's eyes.

She slipped the gas mask over the girl's hooded head and pulled the straps tight making it airtight. Then to one port, she attached the rebreather bag. It inflated and deflated with every breath the 409 took causing the girl to rebreathe her air. Agent 22 loved the way the balloon moved as she breathed it was so sensual and made her wet to see her victim breathe. To the other port, she connected the hose.

Once checked to make sure everything was set up right, she slipped on her own mask. Agent 409 could barely control herself at the site of the other woman clad head to toe in rubber with the tinted mask hiding her face making her seem almost alien. Faceless, cold and totally in control Agent 22's dominance over 409 was absolute, she would do anything and follow any command in her near hypnotized state.

MrBlack86
MrBlack86
16 Followers
12