Smart Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I moved back down, I could see the bewildered yet sexually delirious look on Dianne's face. I smiled up at her from my vantage point between her thighs as I continued licking her clit with one inserted finger rubbing smaller, tighter circles around her g-spot. But I could tell she was still a bit too tense, apprehensive of the unfamiliar sensation wafting throughout her body, sending signals to her clit that she had never experienced, so could not yet fully comprehend, her body reacting in a strange but wonderful manner that she had never known.

It's called surrender.

"Just relax, Di. Relax, baby," I cooed, soothingly, reassuringly. Then, my tongue started moving even faster as my finger started moving in even faster, tighter circles with just a bit more pressure.

Then, suddenly, the beautiful young woman exploded on my face -- ejaculated with her first-ever vaginal orgasm. The release was so violent, so forceful, that my first reaction was to move away but I consciously overcame this reaction and kept licking her clit and rubbing her g-spot until she begged me, pleaded with me in guttural wails, to stop. I gently kissed the inside of each thigh, then the top of her neatly trimmed bush before straddling Dianne, my legs outside hers, my erection simply.....monstrous.

"That ..." she gasped, smiling blissfully, still trying to catch her breath, ".....was new," understating the obvious with a satiated smile. Her sweat now mixed with my cum still plastered on her gorgeous, Mediterranean face. She looked sexier than ever.

I leaned down to kiss Dianne. My face was soaking wet from her juices, my hair was moist. "You look pretty with my cum on your face, too, John. You're going to fuck me now, right?"

"Roll over," I said quietly.

Her ass in the air, her shoulders and head resting on some pillows. I wasted no time, striking while the iron was hot, and entered her from behind. My erection was huge, maybe the most erect and aroused that I had ever been, but Dianne's humid pussy was so relaxed and wet, that there was little friction when I entered her this way.

Mine was just the second cock of her velvety pussy's young life, which itself was the object of maybe ten thousand U of D male students' fantasies who wanted to be exactly where my dick was now.....inside of Dianne Accorsi's tight, hot cunt. En fuego.

I eased in to make sure Dianne could take my full length, then started pounding in and out, hard, rough, deep. She was groaning every time we bottomed out. After about five frantic minutes of this, Di started thrusting her ass back forcefully onto my big cock, her groans got louder, and I could feel Dianne's pussy getting tighter clenching my shaft with ehr inexperienced but rapidly learning inner muscles.

"That's it, fuck me, faster, faster, yeah," Dianne panted. Then, screaming as her next orgasm took her, her spasming pussy was like a vice on my cock and I had to fight off my own orgasm. Then she collapsed on the bed, my long cock sliding out of her in the process, coated with her milky secretions.

Di rolled over between my legs, still straddling hers, then she said, "You know lover, when you made me come I think I came more on your face than you came on mine."

"Well, you're the math expert, so let's see if we can even out the score," I said grinning. "After all, what's fair is fair."

With that I held my cock and placed it back in Dianne's eager mouth. It was wet and glistening from all of Di's juices that still covered it. Still on her back, she started bobbing, but I couldn't stop myself from moving my own hips to essentially fuck Dianne's mouth.

"You look so beautiful, Dianne, I've wanted to do this for so long," I said between gasps, my cock sliding in and out of her mouth until I knew I couldn't take any more.

I felt my first blast hit the inside of her mouth, then I pulled back at the same time her hand found my shaft and continued to stroke me. The second blast shot over Dianne's head and hit the headboard which made her giggle. The proceeding few shots, then trickling into dribbles again, coated Dianne, with the last few strands landing on her lips, then she took my cock in her mouth for its second, but not final, cleaning of the evening.

I again kissed her deeply on the mouth, unbothered by my own cum on her lips. I wiped a bit from the bridge of her nose, and put that finger to Dianne's mouth where she sucked my finger clean.

"Let's go shower together," I said. "You have some more anatomy studying to do."

I fucked Dianne against the same shower wall where I had fucked her roommate on numerous occasions until I pumped another load of seed, this time into her cunt for the first time.

As the water cascaded down over our bodies, we caressed and kissed in the comfortable way that intimate lovers do, until she looked at me with her big, dark eyes, filled with passion and lust, and ordered succinctly, "Go. I know Lynn has plans to fuck you tonight, too."

I stared back at Dianne with incredulity. "You mean...uh.......you don't mind? After that....?"

Dianne wrapped a fluffy towel around her huge tits and knelt to dry my cock. She looked up at me with a professorial leer, the joint mastermind of a conspiratorial plot between two very, very intelligent and creative young coeds. Future CEO's?

"Mind? Hey, I was the one who thought of this, but Lynn was all for it. She had been telling me for a long time that I needed some different cock, and yours came guaranteed, pre-owned and well-oiled."

"Hey, we're no dummies. We can share you."

It was a very good semester. My GPA even rose in direct correlation with the frequency of my cock. After all, I had two attentive tutors.

Smart women.

12