Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 01

Story Info
Ethan finds a new phone.
1.7k words
4.41
71.9k
171

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

It's been a while since I've published anything here. This story will be slightly slower to start than my last, with this chapter being a lot of introduction with little sexy times, but rest assured, future chapters will be much smuttier!

...

Ethan groaned. He had been sat in the library for hours, studying for his final exam which was in three days. He reached up and stretched, feeling something crack in his back as the pressure that had built up over the last few hours was relieved. He looked around, he was alone. Everyone else had gone home, except a few students scattered through the various rooms of the library, all studying for one exam or another.

Ethan stood up, gathering the scattered textbooks he had been studying into a neat pile he could carry. He hefted his bag onto his shoulder and picked up the books, making his way towards the returns desk. As he moved through the old wooden tables, he kicked something. He assumed it would be a book, carelessly dropped and forgotten about. Looking down revealed it was actually a phone, some make and model he had never seen before.

Carefully he set down his pile of books and picked up the phone. Turning it over in his hands, he looked around but couldn't see anyone nearby it could belong to. He shoved it in his pocket and picked his books back up, taking them to the returns desk. A young woman smiled at him as he set the stack down in front of her.

"Late night, big exam?" She asked, her blue eyes shining despite the late hour.

"Yeah, final one and I don't feel prepared at all," Ethan replied with a sigh.

"Don't worry, everyone feels like that, I've seen hundreds of students who all have said the same and then went on to pass with flying colours, you'll do fine," she reassured him with a smile. Ethan appreciated it, he had spent the last week stressing over this single exam. Three years studying Economics and it all game down to this one exam.

"Thanks," he said with a yawn.

"No problem, now let me take care of these books and you get home and get some rest. You'll not learn anything if you're too tired to concentrate," the woman smiled again. She was very beautiful, but looked like a typical librarian. Black curly hair tied in a bun, large framed glasses and a big thick jumper that hid whatever body she had underneath.

"You're right, goodnight!" Ethan smiled wearily, turning to leave. He suddenly stopped when he remembered the phone in his pocket. Fishing it out he turned and placed it on the desk. "I found this on the floor, can I leave it with you to see if anyone claims it?"

"Sure, that's very good of you. Although if it doesn't get claimed, it'll just get thrown away. So come back in a week, if it's still here you can have it."

"Oh, cool. Alright, I'll check back."

Ethan made his way home and crashed into bed. The next three days were a boring routine of studying, sleeping, eating and stressing until the final exam took place. Thankfully it seemed the studying paid off as the exam seemed rather easy once he finally sat it. He wouldn't find the results out for another couple of months though.

A week after he had dropped the phone at the desk, Ethan was sat at home relaxing. For the first time in three years, he had no responsibilities. Sure he now needed to find a job, but that could wait. He had earned a break. He remembered the phone and figured he may as well go and see if anyone had collected it. He had spent four days sat at home either sleeping, watching tv or playing on his computer, a walk to the library would probably do him some good.

He arrived at the library at mid afternoon and made his way to the desk. Instead of the woman, a man was behind it, a student helping out for some extra credit if Ethan had to guess. From the look of his eyes, he was extremely stoned. Ethan inquired about the phone and the guy looked under the desk. He pulled out a box of various lost items and found the phone inside. Without even asking any questions, he handed the phone to Ethan.

When he arrived home he tried to turn the phone on with no success. It seemed the battery was dead. He looked for the charging port but couldn't find it. In fact, the phone had no sockets of any kind at all. Ethan assumed it must charge wirelessly, but it still seemed odd it had no socket for headphones. While he knew some manufacturers had done away with the headphone jack, every phone he had seen still had a way to plug in headphones.

Putting the phone down on his desk, he hopped on his computer and tried to search for it online, but came up empty. He was hoping he could find what it was and maybe get a charger for it. After a bit more fruitless searching, Ethan was growing frustrated. Thankfully a large crash from downstairs provided a welcome distraction.

Making his way downstairs, he found his Step-mother Anna sweeping up shards of a broken plate. He watched from the door way for a moment. He and Anna had a good relationship, after his father died, she hadn't even thought twice about raising him alone despite having a daughter of her own to worry about. Looking at her now he felt a little sad. The stress of losing her husband and raising two children alone had taken it's toll.

He had first met her when he was eight years old. At the time he hadn't appreciated just how attractive she was. With long black hair, a slim figure and a smile that could disarm the most ice hearted person, she was truly beautiful. Now though, despite being only forty-one, her hair had faded and begun to grey, she had gained weight and her face was wrinkled and tired.

"Need a hand?" Ethan asked.

"Oh no, I've got it. I was just a bit clumsy is all," Anna replied in a cheerful tone. That was her biggest problem, she never let anyone help and took on everything herself.

"Making dinner?" Ethan asked, eyeing the ingredients laid out on the counter top. Mince, tomatoes, garlic and a whole host of other ingredients covered the marble counter tops, which could only mean she was making bolognese, one of Ethans favourites.

"Yeah, you hungry?" She replied.

"Always. Tell you what, you finish clearing that up and I'll start cooking," Ethan smiled, moving and starting to prepare the food before Anna had a chance to argue. She finished cleaning and together they cooked dinner, just in time for Ruby to appear. She was Ethans step sister and probably his least liked person on the planet.

They had got on as children and in their early teens, being only a year difference in age, they did a lot of the same things at similar times. But as they grew through their teens, and mostly when Ruby hit puberty, things had changed. She was no longer the awkward, scrawny redheaded girl. Instead she had grown in a very attractive woman and god did she know it.

Along with the confidence she had gained from being good looking, she had become quite egotistical and frankly, a massive bitch. It didn't help she had recently gained a following on social media, just for posting pictures of herself, which fuelled her 'I'm better than you' attitude.

"What's for dinner?" She asked Anna cheerily. Her mother was the only person she was still sweet and kind to.

"Spaghetti, Ethan helped me cook," Anna replied.

"Ugh, great, probably going to get food poisoning," Ruby groaned.

"Hey, be nice, at least he actually helps me cook," Anna countered. Ruby pulled a face.

"I've got far more important things to be doing," Ruby replied.

"Like whoring yourself out on the internet," Ethan chimed in. Ruby's face flushed with anger.

"I'm actually building a following, I can make it into a business," Ruby snapped back.

"Now now you two, behave," Anna intervened. She served up dinner and they ate in relative silence. Ruby quickly excused herself as soon as she was done, not even offering to help do the dishes. Ethan cleared the table and washed up, shooing Anna away who was insistent on trying to help. He finished up and returned to his room.

Settling down in front of his computer, he heard Ruby head into the bathroom and the shower start running. Despite the fact she was a huge bitch, he wasn't so petty as to deny she was attractive. His mind started to wander as he pictured her in the shower. She had a slim, toned body. Something she was very proud of and kept in shape with lots of home work outs and yoga.

Her only real flaw was she was quite flat chested, which Ethan didn't really think of as a flaw, but she did. He knew it was a sore spot for her and he had once had to dodge a book being throwing at his head when he had pointed it out to her in the heat of an argument. He chuckled as he remembered that.

Thinking of Ruby in the shower had caused him to become semi erect. He opened up a private browser and loaded up some porn. He had the rest of the evening and nothing to do, why not watch porn and masturbate. He browsed through a few videos until he found one he liked the look of.

It was a typical porno, some blonde bimbo pretending to be a student begging they'd do anything for extra credit. Within moments she was on her knees, her teachers cock shoved down her throat as saliva dribbled down her chin and her eyes bulged from lack of oxygen. Ethan watched and stroked his cock as she began to get roughly fucked in the ass. Just as she shuddered in orgasm, Ethan groaned and blew his load over his stomach.

With the deed done, he closed the window, cleaned himself off and picked up the phone again which he had left on his desk. He had tried the power button multiple times, but for some reason he felt compelled to try again. To his surprise, the screen lit up. After a moment, two words appeared on the screen.

"Hello Ethan."

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers