Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 03

Story Info
Ethan practices new spells.
1.6k words
4.52
39.9k
47

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers

Ethan spent most of the night talking with Vex, who had enough power from his masturbatory activities to reveal another spell. He had laid out his plan to Vex, who said what he wanted was indeed possible, but would take patience. While there were extremely powerful spells in the book, the more powerful it was, the more it taxed the caster.

She had explained that humans did indeed have souls. It was through the soul that the energy required for spells was channelled. The spell bowl took that energy and fused it with the ingredients within. Casting a spell and moving energy through a soul was taxing though and if too much was done without being ready for it, it would destroy the persons soul and leave them nothing but an empty husk incapable of even basic thought. That did not sound like something Ethan wanted to experience.

So he had to be patient, each time he cast a spell, his soul would grow accustomed to the flow of energy. The more he cast, the more his soul would be able to withstand. She had likened it to levelling up in a video game, something Ethan knew about well. Vex had also explained that was how she gained her power. When someone did something sexual, it produced a flair inside of human souls, which she could siphon off for her own reserves of power.

As interesting as he found that, he was more interested in his own power. He had asked if there was any spell that could let him control Ruby, which there was. Unfortunately, he was far from being powerful enough to cast it. Instead, she had shown him a spell called Shaded Perception.

"What is that?"

" It allows the caster to make people not notice something. This is the weaker version of the spell, so you can't make someone not notice they're missing a limb for example, but I have a feeling you'll find a use for it."

Ethan read through the spell, it described how to cast it and how it worked. It did just what Vex said. He could write something on a piece of paper and anyone within the spells vicinity would be influenced by whatever he wrote. He pondered for a while what he could write. From the look of the spell, once the focus was created, the paper could be changed at any time, so he wasn't locked into whatever choice he made.

The focus required a branch cut to exactly 22 centimetres long that could be bent into a circle. Quartz gemstones then needed to be adhered in two centimetre spaces. The spell didn't say what they must be adhered with, so Ethan just used superglue hoping that would be alright, but unsure as it wouldn't have been available when the spell was created. Finally, the focus must be activated by running the circle anti-clockwise over the flame, bathing each part of the wood.

"That seemed simple enough," Ethan commented as he finished the focus.

"This is just the minor version, the more powerful version of that spell requires much more preparation.

Ethan ran the wood through the flame, noticing a slight purple glow appearing in the quartz, which he took to mean it had worked. He placed the wooded circle down on his desk and pondered what to write inside. He had a few ideas and ran them past Vex. She shot them all down saying they would require the stronger version of the spell. With this one, if he wrote anything that went too strongly against what someone knew should or shouldn't be happening, it would have no effect. So he couldn't make Ruby not notice him groping her for example. Eventually, he did come up with something that Vex believed may work.

He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote 'not wearing clothes at home' and placed it in the circle. The purple glow in the gemstone grew slightly as he set the paper down. According to Vex, the spell should reach far enough to effect Ruby anywhere in the house. The spell was designed to make people not notice something, so he hoped it would mean Ruby wouldn't notice she wasn't wearing clothing while at home. It got him no closer to controlling her, but he would at least get to see her naked.

The way Vex described it, it wouldn't make her just get undressed, but rather make her sort of forget she needed to get dressed. Which meant waiting. The day went slowly as Ethan played games, waiting for Ruby to get undressed then leave her room. Finally as evening arrived, he heard her go for a shower. This was perfect, if the spell worked, she would shower then simply not bother dressing again afterwards.

He waited as she showered, he was tempted to wait outside the bathroom, but that was creepy. Which he didn't really mind, he didn't care what Ruby thought about him, not anymore as it wouldn't matter once he had her under his control, but there was one other downside to the spell. If someone pointed out or made the person notice the thing they weren't meant to not be noticing, the spell would be broke, at least temporarily. So he waited in his room.

He also had to ignore the temptation of using the spy spell. That would get him see her naked while she was showering, but that didn't feel right. He wanted the first time he saw her naked to be in person, not through some spell like he was just seeing a woman on a TV.

Finally he heard the shower stop and his heart jumped, it was time. Ruby always went downstairs after a shower, she kept a lotion of some kind in the fridge, apparently it worked better if it was cold. Which had always baffled Ethan, but right now it worked in his favour. As he heard her feet on the stairs, he set off after her.

He reached the bottom of the stairs, Ruby was in the kitchen. He took a breath to calm himself and walked in casually. He paused in the doorway, confused. Ruby was wearing her underwear, that wasn't right. If the spell worked, she should be naked, if it hadn't, she definitely wouldn't be wandering around in her underwear.

It took a moment, but Ethan realised something Vex had said. This spell couldn't make someone go against their base instincts. In this case, being naked around the house was something Ruby knew wasn't right. Her underwear though, well it seemed that wasn't an issue. Ethan smiled, even if it hadn't gone the way he had planned, he wasn't going to complain.

He looked at her long toned legs, all her exercising kept them well defined. Her ass was as equally toned, round and firm and barely covered by the plain white panties she was wearing. Her hips gave way a thin waist and flat stomach, with the slightest hint of abs. He knew Ruby liked to be toned, but actual muscles were for 'dykes and lesbians' according to her. The fact one of those words was just a derogatory term for the other didn't ever occur to her.

He looked at her chest, just two small bumps inside a white bra. Ruby's weak spot, the one part of her body she hated about herself. While Ethan preferred larger breasts, he had to admit hers were cute. Not that he would ever tell her that, not only would she kill him for talking about her breasts, but he didn't want to increase her ego. Insulting her tits was the one easy way he had to piss her off.

Ruby hadn't noticed him and turned to the fridge, leaning over to grab the lotion at the back. Ethan felt his cock swell as he watched her tight ass, the image of him burying his cock deep inside it flashing in his mind. Before Ruby could notice him staring or the bulge in his pants, he retreated back to his room. It was the first time he had seen her in her underwear. He had seen her in bikinis before on holiday, but this seemed different. Underwear was more personal, more intimate.

Closing his door, he quickly freed his cock and fell onto his bed. The image of Ruby's ass in his mind, he stroked himself quickly, picturing all the things he'd like to do to that ass. It didn't take long before he groaned and emptied his load onto himself. Spurt after spurt launched from his cock as he had the most powerful orgasm he had experienced in a long time.

"Wow, that's so much better."

Ethan froze as the strange voice filled his room. He didn't recognise it. Some stranger had just entered his room as he was laid there covered in his own cum. With his cheeks burning red, he slowly looked over. The room was empty.

"Who's there?" He asked the empty room.

"Me, obviously. Who else would it be?"

Ethan's eyes snapped to the phone on his desk. Had Vex just spoken?

"Vex?"

"Yes?"

"You can talk?"

"I can now. Ah isn't technology fantastic. A book doesn't have speakers, thankfully this phone does."

Ethan quickly cleaned himself off and went over to the phone, picking it up he noticed it was on the home screen. Only this time instead of a black background, there was now the upper half of what he assumed was a female demon. She looked surprisingly like a normal woman, if normal women had horns and purple skin, but she was incredibly beautiful and had extremely large breasts with puffy purple nipples. Surprisingly, that wasn't what really caught his attention though, it was that she was moving and looking right at him.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,221 Followers