Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 04

Story Info
Ethan sees his step mother in a new way.
1.8k words
4.57
41.1k
49

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,218 Followers

"Vex?" Ethan asked again. The demonic face smiled at him.

"In the... Well, you know what I mean."

"Have you been able to talk this whole time?"

"Nope, not until just now. Just doing this is using up some power, but with that orgasm you just had and the power I got from it, I couldn't resist trying it out."

"Why didn't you try before?"

"I didn't want to risk running completely out of power. That orgasm you just had though, that had some juice behind it. Someone must have been excited. You see, the more powerful an orgasm, the more power it generates. Still, it was only a solo session, two souls in close proximity create far more power than if they were separate, but that was still impressive."

"And showing your face?"

"That's an old one, I could do that with a book. Only still images though, phones are much more versatile. I can't keep this up for long though, this uses a lot of power, but I thought you might like to see who you've been talking to."

"It is weirdly reassuring actually now that you mention it."

"Good, then now that's enough for now."

The image vanished and the screen returned to black.

"Vex?"

"Still here, just saving power."

Ethan yawned, she wasn't the only one that needed energy. He collapsed onto his bed and fell asleep. Waking up the next morning, he made his way downstairs to get breakfast. To his surprise, he found Anna stood in the kitchen cooking in just her underwear. The spell! He had been so focused on it effecting Ruby, he hadn't even considered it would effect Anna too.

He looked at her, she wasn't the most attractive woman anymore, not like when she was younger, but she still looked good. If she put a bit more effort into keeping in shape and hid her wrinkles with some make up, she'd still be far ahead of most women her age. Ethan wondered if there was anything he could do to help her with that, she had taken such good care of him, he felt now he had magic the least he could do was use it to do something nice for her. Forgetting about breakfast he went back upstairs.

"Vex, is there anything to make someone appear more attractive?"

"I'm a demon of lust, what do you think?" She replied sarcastically.

"I want to do something nice for Anna, bring back her natural beauty, what can do that?"

"Hmmm... Well, there's a few spells, but they're a bit out of your power. You could try a potion instead?"

"A potion? They're real too?"

"Yep. I have just the one. It's called the illusion of youth. Does exactly what it sounds like, it gives someone a youthful appearance, but doesn't actually change their age. You need much stronger spells for that."

"Wait, I could learn to change someones age?"

"Of course, although it's risky and you can't make yourself live forever if that's what you are thinking."

"Oh, well that's not as exciting then."

Vex showed Ethan the potion he would need. It was full of ingredients, which again back when it was written would have been hard to get, but now it just required a trip to the supermarket. Except one or two, which he could get from his garden such as 'leaves from a young tree'. He mixed the ingredients up as instructed and created the potion. It smelled like grass and earth. Now he just needed to figure out how to get Anna to drink it.

He sniffed it, it reminded him of the weird health drinks Anna always had after yoga. It was about the only healthy thing she did. According to Vex, the amount he had made would make her appear around 15 years younger. Ethan had complained people would notice if she suddenly looked in her mid twenties again, but Vex had assured him the potion would make sure no-one even questioned it.

He went downstairs and went to the fridge. He opened one of the bottles of Anna's drink and poured some down the sink and refilled it with the potion. Now all he had to do was wait for Anna to come back from yoga. He retreated to his room and waited.

When he went for dinner that evening, he was amazed by what he saw. Not only were Ruby and Anna both sat at the table in their underwear, but Anna looked fantastic. The potion had worked, her hair was dark and full of volume, her face was young and smooth, not a wrinkle in sight and her body, it was unreal. She was as thin and toned as Ruby, but with larger breasts that had regained their perkiness. It took all his willpower not to get an erection as he sat down at the table.

Anna and Ruby made small talk as they ate, neither even commenting on the other being in their underwear or one of them suddenly looking so much younger. Ethan tried to keep his eyes to himself, but he couldn't stop glancing at Anna's tits. They were mesmerising and barely contained in the small black bra she was wearing. He quickly finished his dinner and escaped to his room before Anna asked him to help clean up and noticed his erection.

As soon as he got to his room his cock was free and he began stroking it leaning against his door. He had anticipated this, he had wanted to do something nice for Anna and now he wanted to fuck her.

He spent the new week or so unlocking spells and coming up with new ideas of how to use each one. Vex had helped him pick and choose which spells would help him achieve his goals. He still needed far more power if he were to unlock the spells that would allow him to control Ruby, but that was alright for now. In the mean time, he had been devising a way to fuck Anna. According to Vex, that would be much easier than trying to totally dominate someones mind and body.

Using the spy spell, he had found Anna was incredibly boring. He'd watched her do yoga and even spied on her in the shower. Sure he had been excited to see her naked, her new younger body was exceptionally hot, but she hadn't done anything particularly interesting. As far as he could tell, she never masturbated or did anything remotely sexual. Vex had offered a solution to that.

It was another spell much like the one that was currently making them walk around in their underwear, something Ethan was enjoying immensely. Except this was one of Vex's own creations. It would increase the arousal of anyone within the house, except the person that cast it. She explained while it wasn't much of a problem with this spell, stronger ones needed to leave the caster unaffected or else they'd become overcome with lust and be unable to think, usually causing them to die by starvation.

He activated the spell just before dinner, he wanted to see the results. As he went downstairs he didn't notice much difference, the two women were sat talking and waiting for him as usual. As he ate though, he noticed they both seemed slightly distracted, shuffling slightly in their seats. As soon as they were done, they both excused themselves from the table, Anna asking Ethan to tidy up before quickly leaving the room.

He cleaned up as fast as he could and ran upstairs. He activated the spy spell with a strand of Anna's hair he had retrieved from her bathroom. The image appeared in front of him, showing Anna laid on her bed with her hand how hair panties and her breasts pulled free from her bra as her other hand tweaked her nipple. It was one of the hottest sights Ethan had seen, his usually innocent and friendly step mother rubbing her clit with a desperate look of need on her face.

Part of him wanted to go in there right now and fuck her brains out, but Vex reminded him that wouldn't be a good idea. While the spell increased her arousal, it did nothing to change her feelings about fucking her step son. She did point out however this may be a good opportunity, but first he had to check on Ruby. He ended the spell and restarted it with Ruby's hair.

She was on her own bed, her panties discarded and her legs spread wide as she fucked herself with a bright pink dildo. Ethan hadn't seen that before, he didn't even know she owned it. He watched as she plunged the toy in and out of her soaked cunt while rubbing her clit with her free hand. He was tempted to stay and watch, but Vex reminded him he had another goal.

Sneaking quietly along the corridor, Ethan stood outside Anna's bedroom door. He could hear quiet moans coming from inside and his cock grew even harder. With his heart racing, he placed Vex on the floor by the door and fished his cock out of his pants. He began to stroke it, listening to Anna moaning inside, timing his strokes with the sounds of her pleasure.

The sounds of her moaning grew, Ethan wished he could have brought the bowl with him so he could watch her as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm. Instead he pictured her, imagining her on her bed with her fingers buried deep inside her wet twat. As he heard her moans becoming more frequent, he sped up, timing his orgasm with hers. He heard her squeak and obviously suppress a loud moan as she came and he stroked himself quickly, blowing his load into a t-shirt.

He took a moment to catch his breath before hearing a thump from inside her room. Quickly and quietly he returned to his room and closed the door. He glanced over just in time to see Ruby shuddering in orgasm, her legs slamming together and trapping her hand between them and keeping the dildo inside her as she trembled in pleasure. It was enough to make his softening cock twitch in arousal. He watched her for a few moments until she relaxed and began to get up and he killed the spell.

"That's much better," Vex purred from inside the phone.

"Did it work?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, you were close enough for your souls to interact, it wasn't a huge amount of power, but maybe five times more than if you were alone?"

Ethan smiled. Vex gaining power meant more spells for him to learn. He still wasn't sure if she really needed power to show him spells or whether that was just her excuse to make sure he collected her more and more power. Either way he didn't care, as long as it helped him.

"How about we try manipulating Anna's mind?" Vex suggested.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,218 Followers