Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 05

Story Info
Ethan makes progress with Anna.
4.4k words
4.66
36.2k
47

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,218 Followers

I've been writing shorter chapters as more of a challenge to myself, but it seems to annoy people that they're so short and people have said they'd prefer a long wait and longer chapters, so here you go! Sorry for the delay, as you can imagine right now things are a bit chaotic, so writing has to take a back seat to other things! Also, from here on, the story is going to get a little crazier, with different kinks and fetishes being introduced!

...

Vex taught Ethan something called the 'potion of the open mind'. According to her it was one of the earliest forms of mental manipulation developed, which meant it had limits, but also that it was fairly easy to make in comparison to stronger methods. Unfortunately it did require some ingredients that weren't so easy to get hold one, one in particular being the silver leaf of a plant called a Cardoon.

He had managed to track some down online, but it would take a week to be delivered and so he had no choice but to wait. It wasn't a boring week though, he had noticed both Anna and Ruby now walked around the house with almost constant wet patches in the crotch of their panties and would disappear to their rooms at random times of day.

He spent the week spying on each of them, watching them bring themselves to multiple orgasms. Anna had received a delivery in the week and quickly rushed up to her room with it. Ethan had watched as she had unpacked a brand new dildo and subsequently tested it out, bringing herself to a body shaking orgasm. Each time he saw her, Ethan wanted to fuck her more and more.

Finally, the leaves arrived and he made the potion. From the writings Vex had showed him, the person who drank the potion would enter a suggestive state for thirty minutes, no more and no less. In that time, anything they heard would sink into their subconscious and influence their behaviour. As with the perception spell, they couldn't be made to believe anything that would be against their core beliefs. So Ethan couldn't just tell Anna that she wanted to fuck him, she would reject that.

Vex had instead suggested using multiple doses, each time changing her beliefs a just a little bit and then giving her time to adjust. She explained if he changed Anna's thoughts that way, she would be less likely to reject him. At worst, if he pushed to hard she would just leave the trance and forget anything she had heard, but it would waste a dose of the potion.

He waited until Ruby had showered and retreated to her room for the evening before going to join Anna on the sofa. She was watching her crappy soap opera again, but Ethan didn't mind. He offered to get her a drink and she agreed that would be nice so he went to the kitchen. He two glasses of red wine and emptied dose of the potion into one before returning to Anna and handing it to her.

He sat down and watched her carefully from the corner of his eye as she drank the wine. It took a while, but she eventually finished the glass. After a few moments, her eyes seemed to glaze over and he knew it had taken effect. He hit a timer on his phone, giving him twenty five minutes. The last thing he wanted was her waking up in the middle of him saying something he didn't want her remembering.

"Anna, can you hear me?" He asked.

"Yes," she replied in a flat emotionless voice.

"What do you think of me?" He asked. Vex had also said an additional effect of the potion was that it acted as a truth serum while the person was in the trance state.

"I think you're a very nice young man. A little geeky and skinny, but I'm very proud of the man you've become," Anna replied. That answer made Ethan pause for a moment. Here Anna was saying how proud of the man he had become she was, while he was trying to manipulate her mind into wanting to fuck him. He almost stopped until his eyes roamed her scantily clad body and his cock swelled.

"Would you ever consider a sexual relationship with me?" He asked.

"No," Anna replied.

"Do you think I'm attractive?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You're my step son, it would be wrong."

"What if I wasn't your step son?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You're not my type."

Well this wasn't going how Ethan had planned. He had at least hope there would be some ground work to start on. Now he had to start from scratch, convince her that she was at least attracted to him so he could work up to wanting to fuck him. Vex had warned him how to word his commands. He couldn't just tell her that she found him attractive, that would break the trance.

"You've noticed Ethan more and more recently, that he's not longer a teenager, but a real man."

No reaction. Good.

He continued these sessions each night for a week, repeating time and again key phrases and slowly increasing her attention to him and her loneliness.

"You've been noticing Ethan more and more."

"You're lonely, you need a man in your life."

"You have a man in your life, Ethan."

"Why go out and find a new man when you have one living under the same roof as you?"

"Ethan might not be your usual type, but they have never worked out. Maybe it's time to try something new."

"You've been thinking more and more about Ethan, you've been wondering what he looks like naked."

"You want to see Ethan naked."

He had been anxious about that last one. If it went against her thoughts too much, it would break the trance. To his surprise, she accepted it without question. He still had a few minutes until the trance ended so he decided to see if it had really worked.

"How do you feel about Ethan?" He asked.

"I love him, he's my step son."

Not quite what he wanted to hear. He decided to try being more direct.

"Do you want to see Ethan naked?"

"Yes."

She didn't elaborate. He had found while in a trance she would only answer in basic responses unless he specified otherwise, but that was good enough. He had planted the seed. Now for the final push.

"You want to see Ethan naked, no, you NEED to see him naked and when you do, you'll find him extremely attractive."

Again, no response. Ethans alarm went off on his phone. He quickly sat back and unpaused the TV. He had noticed that while she would forget about being in a trance, she had started to notice some time as missing. He had managed to play it off as just her losing track of time, but had paused the TV in hopes that if it carried on from where it was when she was in the trance, she wouldn't notice.

"Want some more wine?" He asked as he noticed her come round. He had also found quickly distracting had made her notice something was off less.

"That'd be nice," Anna replied, smiling at him. He noticed her eyes quickly roam his body as he took her glass. He retrieved them both another glass and sat down. Once the show finished, he announced he was going to take a shower.

He went upstairs and to the bathroom, leaving the door slightly open before undressing and stepping into the hot water. From the shower he could see the door in the mirror behind the sink. After a few minutes, he saw exactly what he was hoping for. Peering into the gap in the door was Anna, watching him shower. He pretended not to notice, only watching from the corner of his eye.

What he wasn't expecting was to see her slide her hand into her panties. She was masturbating right there in the hall while watching him shower. He couldn't believe it until he remembered the arousal spell. That combined with finding him incredibly attractive apparently had pushed her over the edge. His cock grew hard and he purposely turned to give her a good view.

He couldn't help but look, staring straight at her as she fingered herself while staring at his cock in the mirror. Ethan's heart was racing and almost stopped when she looked up and locked eyes with him. They both froze, he thought she would freak out and run away, but she didn't. Instead she did the one thing Ethan was not expecting, she entered the bathroom.

"Mind if I join you?" She asked, her voice purring seductively. Ethan hadn't planned for this. Anna had always been his innocent step mother, never doing anything quite this bold.

"Errr... Sure?" Ethan replied, all his confidence suddenly melting away as she advanced. Magic had made him confident, put him in control, manipulating things as he wanted, but suddenly he wasn't in control, she was and she looked at him like a predator staring at its prey.

"Move over," she smiled, advancing as she reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Her perky breasts barely moved as the material fell away, revealing her hard pink nipples. She hooked her thumbs into her panties and shimmied them down, revealing her cleanly shaved twat as she stepped forward, dropping the panties to the ground. She reached her hand out and placed it against Ethan's chest, pushing him against the wall of the shower as she stepped under the water.

Ethan moved as directed, unsure what to do as she sank to her knees. She gripped his cock, grinning up at him before taking it into her mouth. Ethan groaned as her wet hot mouth engulfed the head of his cock. He felt her swirling her tongue around its tip before taking him deeper. This had only been a recent fantasy of his, but he couldn't believe it was coming true.

She worked his cock with expert movements, she had obviously had a lot of practice at this. Regaining some of his composure, he grabbed her head, wrapping his fingers in her hair and encouraging to take him deeper. He felt himself hitting the back of her throat as wet gurgling sounds began to compete with the noise of the shower.

He looked down at her, she had his cock in her mouth as one hand gripped the base of his shaft and the over disappeared between her own legs. Knowing she was playing with herself while sucking his cock almost pushed Ethan over the edge and he willed himself to not finish just yet. It seemed Anna sensed he was close as she pulled off his cock and stood up.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Ethan grabbed her tight ass and squeezed as her tongue invaded his mouth. They kissed for a few moments before she pulled back, smiling at him deviously before jumping up and wrapping her legs around him.

Ethan panicked, he hadn't been expecting that and he almost fell as he just managed to catch her. She giggled before reaching down, using her legs to lever herself backwards as she grabbed his cock and lined it up with her slick entrance. With a single movement, she impaled herself on his cock and moaned in his ear.

Ethan couldn't believe it, he was inside his step mother and it felt amazing. Her wet tunnel was warn and tight, squeezing his cock in the most delightful way as she worked herself deeper onto his shaft before finally bottoming out. Ethan turned, pushing her against the wall as she kissed her again, she kissed him back while wiggling her hips, encouraging him to start thrusting, which he was happy to oblige.

It didn't take long before the sound of his hips slapping against her and her moans drowned out the sound of the shower. Ethan vaguely worried about Ruby overhearing them, but quickly stopped caring as he felt is orgasm approaching. Anna reached hers first and buried her head into his neck and she suppressed a cry, her body shuddering against him and her cunt clenching down on his cock.

It was too much and Ethan groaned himself, emptying his load inside her. He continued to thrust, determined to extend both of their pleasure as long as he could, but it soon became too much. He buried himself to the hilt as his cock pumped the last dregs of his seed into her and she trembled against him.

They took a few moments to catch their breath before she unwound her legs from his hips and he put her down on the ground. She looked up at him and smiled before kissing him again. They broke the kiss and finished showering, washing each other without talking.

"That was fun," Anna grinned as she wrapped a towel around herself.

"It was..." Ethan replied, unsure what else to say. He hadn't planned this far ahead, he didn't now how to react to their sudden change in relationship.

"Don't worry, nothings changed between us, I'm still your step mom. I just couldn't ignore having such a handsome man in the house," Anna said as if reading his mind.

"So that means we could do this again?" Ethan asked.

"If you're lucky," Anna winked before leaving the bathroom. Ethan just stood there stunned. He had expected to need far more magic before getting this far with Anna, yet she had basically thrown herself at him with barely any encouragement. He picked up the Smartphone from the side and returned to his room.

"Wooooooow," Vex sighed as he closed the door.

"I take it you got some magic from that?"

"I got more than I've had in years, that was a steamy fuck you two had," Vex giggled.

"Shower, steamy, very funny..." Ethan replied sarcastically.

"For someone that just got one of their sexual fantasies fulfilled, you're a real grumpy you know that?"

"Sorry, I'm tired, that wore me out, but you're right, it was awesome," Ethan grinned.

"And it gave me enough power to do this..."

Ethan looked over to see the screen of the phone light up. It was blindingly bright and he had to close his eyes. When he reopened them, he almost yelped in surprise. Sitting on his desk was Vex, or at least he assumed it was Vex. She was beautiful, with large breasts and a lithe figure. It wasn't her purple skin or the horns on her head that shocked him though, it was the large cock hanging between her legs.

"What the fuck!?"

"Surprise!"

"You're out of the book!? I though you needed more power for that!"

"I'm not out, this is just a spell of projection. Think of it like a hologram, but it gives me the chance to feel some what like I'm free, even if for a few minutes."

"And you have a cock?"

"What? Oh yes, well I am a demon of lust, is it that surprising I'd have both sex organs?"

"Both?"

"Yep!"

Vex reached down and hefted her large cock upwards, revealing a dark purple pussy nestled just beneath it. Ethan just stared with his mouth open, he had seen similar things online before, even masturbated once or twice to porn containing it, but he never thought he'd see it in person.

"Anyway, I just thought I'd surprise you, I should stop before I use up too much power," Vex smiled before her image vanished.

"Anyway, how about we get to work on Ruby?" Vex asked, her voice now once again coming from the phone.

"What? Oh right, what have you got?" Ethan asked.

"Hmmmm. Well you've fucked your step mom, but controlling Ruby will definitely be harder. The potion worked on her because she had a connection with you and trusted you. It won't work on Ruby as I doubt she trusts you and therefore basically anything you said would break the trance with her. So, we'll need something stronger."

"Like what?"

"How about I teach you about Idols?"

"Idols? What are they?"

"Puppets basically, but imbued with magic. I think your soul is strong enough to make one now, so we'll give it a shot."

Vex guided Ethan through the process of making an idol. It was fairly simple, with straw bound together with string and wax until it resembled the shape of a person. The final attachment was a piece of hair from whoever the idol was meant to effect. Ethan attached a strand of Ruby's hair and placed the idol in the spell bowl.

"Good, now get a piece of paper and write down the trait you want to influence."

"What do you mean?"

"The idol can influence a single trait about a person, making them desire it more than anything. In this case, if you write obedience, then Ruby will desire to be obedient, she'll find herself wanting to follow commands. Again, the same rules apply as the potion though, you can't make them do something they truly don't want to do, like jump off the roof or something like that."

"Am I ever going to get to the powerful spells that don't have these rules?"

"Eventually, but they require huge amounts of power. Overriding someones own conscious to do your bidding is basically the same as overpowering their very soul. It's not an easy task."

Ethan sighed and followed Vex's instructions. He wrote out the word obedience on a piece of paper, lit the candle in the bowl and burned the paper. The spell would last as long as it took for the candle to burn away, which would take a couple of hours.

"Now, go and find her and ask her to do something, keep it simple. Then command her to do it."

Ethan went downstairs to find Ruby in the kitchen. He passed Anna in the hallway and she playfully grabbed his ass. It seemed she had no regrets about their previous encounter which made Ethan smile. He had no time to think about that though, he wanted to focus on Ruby.

"Can you get me a glass of water?" He asked Ruby as he entered the kitchen.

"How about you get it yourself?" She snapped back. He had expected that, she would never do even the smallest favour for him.

"Get me a glass of water," he said, trying to make his voice as commanding as he could, which wasn't a natural thing for him. He watched as Ruby stared at him for a moment, it was like a war was going on in her head. Her hatred of him fighting with her desire to obey. Eventually, it seemed the latter won and she reached into the cupboard, got a glass and filled it with water. She walked over and handed Ethan the glass before returning to what she was doing before. Ethan chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Ruby asked, turning towards him.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," Ethan replied. Instantly Ruby turned around and forgot all about it. Ethan wondered how far he could push it.

"Bend over," he commanded.

"Errrm how about fuck you? You fucking perv," Ruby replied. Ethan froze, okay that was too far it seemed. He quickly retreated from the room. So he had some control over Ruby, but not much. He needed something stronger.

He asked Vex what else he could do, but she said without more power, she couldn't show him anything else yet. Luckily, that wasn't such an issue anymore. It was night time, Ruby was in his room and he was sure Anna was in bed. Sneaking through the hall, he made his way to Anna's room. He quietly opened the door and stepped inside. He placed Vex on the vanity top by the door and made his way to the bed. Anna was fast asleep, her breathing the only sound in the room.

Ethan climbed onto the bed, crawling under the sheets. He moved between Anna's legs. She was asleep in her nightie and a pair of panties. Gently pulling them to the side, he exposed her sex. He kissed it softly, causing a small pause in Anna's breathing but nothing more. He kissed it again, licking gently at her folds with his tongue. Her breathing increased and he could taste her starting to get wet.

He kissed and teased at her folds until she was breathing heavily. His tongue found her clit and began to assault it viciously. Anna moaned, waking herself up. She froze as she felt someone between her legs before throwing back the covers. She saw Ethan and began to say something, but instead moaned loudly as he plunged his tongue inside her.

Ethan felt Anna grab his hair, squeezing her thighs on his head as she moaned and came from his ministrations. Her body shook with pleasure as he worked his tongue in and out of her slit. Just as she began to calm down, he moved back to her clit, instantly ramping up her pleasure again and causing her to have another orgasm. She pulled at his hair roughly, but he didn't stop as she cried out.

Suddenly she pushed him away, the pleasure too much as her legs writhed uncontrollably. He moved back, grinning up at her as she looked down at him with her predatory look. She launched forward, her mouth meeting his as she tasted herself on his lips. She grabbed his shoulders and roughly manhandled him onto his back as she straddled him.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,218 Followers
12