Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was rock hard and she was soaking wet, it took no time at all for her to free his cock from his boxers and slide herself onto him. They both groaned as he filled her depths. Despite being asleep moments ago, she was wide awake now and began to ride him hard. Ethan couldn't believe how quickly she had taken control. He lay there as she bounced up and down on his cock, groaning at the sensation of her wet tunnel massaging his sensitive flesh.

He didn't know if it was how tight she was, how she was moving or just her experience, but he quickly felt his orgasm approaching. He tried to warn her, but she silenced him by shoving her tongue into his mouth. He groaned as his cock swelled and began to empty its load inside her. The feeling of his hot seed filling her insides pushes Anna to her third orgasm of the night and she impaled herself as far down his shaft as she could.

After both their orgasms subsided, she collapsed on top of him, both of them breathing hard. They lay there a moment, enjoying being close as he began to soften inside her. Ethan tried to move, but Anna grabbed his wrists. She pinned them above him as she kissed him again and she began to rock her hips.

Despite his recent orgasm, he felt himself growing hard inside her again. He wasn't sure how she was doing it, he had never been able to go again straight away, but soon her was like steel inside her wet cunt. She smiled at him and grabbed his shoulders. Simultaneously, she pulled him to one side and wrapped her legs around him, rolling onto her back and pulling him on top.

"Fuck me," she moaned. Ethan began to pump his hips, he had barely done any of the work before, but now it was his turn and he didn't want to disappoint. He began to fuck her hard and fast, assuming that was what she wanted. He was right and she soon began to mewl below him, rolling her hips to match his thrusts and get every inch of his cock inside her.

He pounded hard, starting to feel fatigued. The upside of recently cumming was he could last longer this time, the downside was he wasn't sure he had the stamina to keep up this pace. Anna didn't seem to notice, she was busy writhing underneath him, obviously approaching her own orgasm. He felt her nails digging into his back as she cried out and trembled beneath him.

Her pussy clamped down tight on his cock, the muscles seemingly having a mind of their own as they gripped him, urging him to cum and fill her insides once again. It worked and Ethan soon felt his own orgasm approaching. He summoned the last of his strength to pick up the pace, smashing his hips into Anna with each thrust. She groaned and moaned constantly, her legs locking tightly around him as she began to lose control of her body.

He groaned and came hard, his cock swelling and pumping it's fluid into her tunnel. Anna's eyes practically rolled back into her head as Ethan milked himself dry inside her before collapsing on top of her. He was panting hard as she was still trembling. He waited for her to calm down before rolling off her, his cock sliding free of her cum filled slit.

"That was amazing..." Anna purred, curling up next to him.

"You're telling me," Ethan agreed. She giggled, a soft gentle noise and it made Ethan smile. She snuggled up next to him and fell asleep in moments. He debated staying, but if Ruby found him here that would be awkward to explain. He extracted herself from her grip and quietly slipped from the room, grabbing Vex as he went.

"Now that was some power!" Vex announced as he closed his bedroom door.

"Enough for something new?" Ethan asked.

"And then some, watch this," Vex replied. He watched as the phone glowed and Vex projected herself onto his desk once again.

"I thought you were showing me something new," Ethan commented, looking her in the eye.

"Oh, but I am," she replied. She reached up and placed her hand on his cheek. Ethan jumped, he could feel it! Her skin was touching his, she was real!

"You... You're free?" Ethan asked for the second time.

"Ha, no I wish, but like most of my spells, there are upgrades as my power increases, this is the stronger version of the projection spell. It not only allows me to appear somewhere, but to interact with it as well, at least for a short time."

"I thought you were going to show me a new spell?" Ethan asked. Even though he had agreed to get Vex power in exchange for learning magic, he was a little annoyed she was wasting it on cheap tricks.

"I have enough power for both, as long as I'm quick," Vex smiled. Ethan looked at her, she had a suggestive grin on her face. He wondered what she was planning.


12