Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 06

Story Info
Ethan and Vex progress with Ruby.
3.1k words
4.62
31.8k
45

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

"What exactly are you planning?" Ethan asked, looking at Vex suspiciously. He had to focus hard not to stare at her large breasts.

"I haven't got long before I burn up too much power to help you, so let's get right to it, I want to fuck," Vex purred. Ethan stared at her, his eyes roaming her body, but landing on her large semi erect cock.

"You want to..." He muttered.

"Oh don't worry darling, I don't expect you to want that, not yet at least," she chuckled. Ethan wasn't sure what she meant by the not yet, but he didn't have time to think about it was Vex span around and bent over the desk. She wiggled her firm, round ass and showed off her dripping wet cunt.

She didn't say anything more, but she didn't need to. The sight of her was too enticing for Ethan to ignore and he quickly dropped his pants, releasing his already erect cock. Standing behind Vex, he grabbed her hips and felt her soft skin. It was hot, way hotter than a normal humans skin, but not enough to burn him. He moved forward, pressing his cock against the entrance of her wet twat. It slipped inside smoothly and he groaned, it was unlike anything he had ever felt.

Her cunt was tight and hot, but soft and smooth. It gripped him with just the right amount of force, as if it was specifically designed to fit around his cock. The walls were like liquid silk. He buried himself inside her and wasted no time in fucking her hard and fast.

"Oh fuck... YESSS... God I've missed this, fuck me harder," Vex purred, gripping the desk as she pushed herself back onto his cock. Ethan obliged, finding himself picking up the pace and pounding her harder and faster than he thought possible. Vex moaned loudly, begging for more as she shuddered in orgasm. Her cunt squeezed his cock and Ethan knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

He noticed Vex reach down, stroking her cock as he pounded into her. He didn't know why, but he had an urge to touch it. He reached around and grabbed her cock, Vex grinned and removed her own hand, enjoying the sensation of the man fucking her cunt and stroking her cock. She moaned as another orgasm approached and Ethan groaned, his own on the verge of exploding.

Together they cried out, Ethan emptying his load inside the demon as she shuddered in front of him, her own cock emptying its load over the desk. Ethan's orgasm seemed to last forever, he could just register in his pleasure riddled mind that despite the fact he had stopped moving, the walls of Vex's twat seemed to be moving on their own, milking his cock for every drop. Eventually it subsided and he collapsed onto her back, totally spent.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that..." Vex sighed. "But time is up, I have to go."

Ethan nearly face planted his desk as Vex suddenly vanished, no longer supporting his weight. He just managed to catch himself and stood up straight, suddenly full of energy again after being made jump like that.

"Fucking hell, a bit of warning next time?" He groaned.

"Ha! Sorry, I just didn't want to use up any more power," Vex replied from inside the phone.

"It's fine," Scott grumbled.

"This is starting to become a very lucrative partnership. I've not had anyone pick up magic so quickly or provide me with as much power as you have in centuries," Vex commented.

"I'm glad it's working out for both of us," Ethan replied.

"I've got a spell for you, it's a little risky, but I think you can manage it," Vex suggested.

"Go on..."

"It's the more powerful version of the arousal spell, it'll make them uncontrollably horny. I wouldn't leave it active constantly though, people have been known to die of hunger and thirst because of it's effects," Vex warned.

She explained how to take the spell focus he had already created and improve it's power, which surprisingly only required carving some additional runes on it and adding a single quartz crystal to the top side of the focus. He activated it the same way as before and suddenly felt dizzy for a moment. He steadied himself and after a few seconds he felt better.

"Well, you didn't die, that's impressive," Vex giggled.

"That would have been inconvenient," Ethan agreed. The fact he had almost just killed himself didn't seem to bother him, he was just pleased the spell had worked. He heard footsteps on the landing and he stepped outside to find Ruby rushing to her room.

"Wait," Ethan called after her. She quickly stopped and turned to face him.

"What do you want?" She snapped. Ethan could see she was extremely aroused. The front of her panties were soaked and her juices were running down her leg as she subtly rubbed her thighs together. He knew she wanted to go to her room and masturbate, but her heightened obedience was making her obey his command to wait.

"Play with yourself right now," Ethan commanded. He knew normally that would result in her telling him to fuck off and call him a pervert, but he was hoping the obedience combined with the arousal would be enough to make her do it. He watched her face as she was at war with herself. She knew she should be angry at him for what he just said, but equally she couldn't ignore how horny she was.

Looking away, she shoved her hand down her panties and began to stroke herself in front of Ethan. She turned and leaned against the wall as she plunged two fingers inside herself and moaned loudly. Ethan smiled as his cock grew hard. Feeling bold, he unzipped the front of his pants and freed his erection, stroking it slowly as he watched Ruby. She avoided his gaze, but he could tell she kept glancing at his cock from the corner of her eye.

"Look at me," Ethan commanded.

"Fffff..." Ruby began before she looked up, staring him straight in the eye. Ethan could tell she wanted to look anywhere but his face while she was busy fingering herself, but her desire to obey was too strong. They locked eyes as Ruby began to moan loudly, her body twitching occasionally as she grew closer to orgasm. Ethan began to stroke himself faster, never breaking eye contact. The feeling of power he had as she was unable to look away increased his lust substantially.

Ruby came first, crying out loudly as her body shuddered. Her legs wobbled and gave out, causing her to slump against the wall and slide down it as her legs pinned together and trapped her hand, her fingers still working inside her. Ethan saw his chance, he walked over, Ruby still looking at him with wide eyes as he stood over her. With a groan, he came, coating her face with his seed. She finally closed her eyes, the desire not to get her step brothers cum in her eyes overruling her desire to obey, but she didn't move away. She just continued facing upwards with her eyes closed as he painted rope after rope of his sticky fluid across her face.

Ethan grinned as he looked down at the mess he created, her face was covered and some had even landed in her red hair. He noticed that Ruby had begun masturbating again, her fingers working in circles on her clit. It seemed despite her recent orgasm, the spell was keeping her extremely horny. It wasn't having the same effect on Ethan though as his cock began to soften. Still, he watched as she sat against the wall, covered in cum and masturbated herself to another orgasm that left her laying on the floor gasping for breath as she trembled in pleasure.

"Such a slut..." Ethan commented before returning to his room. He removed the crystal from on top of the focus and broke the spell. As much as he liked having Ruby desperately horny and willing to let him cum on her face, he didn't want her dying from being unable to do anything but masturbate.

A few minutes later Ethan's door suddenly burst open. Ruby was stood there looking furious, her face red from washing and her hair still wet. She stared at Ethan with fury in her eyes.

"What the fuck did you do to me!?" She screamed.

"What do you mean?" Ethan asked, feigning ignorance.

"Just then, in the hallway, why couldn't I stop myself from... You know! And why did I suddenly let you do something so disgusting to me!?" She yelled.

"Calm down," Ethan commanded. Ruby seemed to deflate, the tension in her shoulders dropped and her expression went from pure hatred to only mild contempt.

"What did you do?" She asked, this time much more calmly.

"I didn't do anything, you're the one that started masturbating in the hallway right in front of me, I thought that's what you wanted otherwise you would have stopped me," Ethan replied.

"I would never let you do... THAT!" Ruby replied.

"Well you just did, so obviously you would. You did it, I can't explain why, but don't blame me when you started it," Ethan replied. Ruby seemed to want to say more, but instead she just turned and left. Ethan contemplated for a moment about how easily he had just lied to her. He had always thought of himself as a good person, but his recent actions weren't that of a good person. What worried him most, was that he didn't seem to care.

He spent the next week growing stronger, practising spells and gaining power by fucking Anna who was now happy to fuck whenever Ethan wanted. He had quickly learned she had one hell of a sexual appetite even without any spells influencing her, she had just been repressing it for years and acting as the good step mother.

He had been making progress with Ruby too, her desire to follow his commands was growing on it's own. She still refused to do anything sexual without being under the effects of the arousal spell, but outside of that she had begun accepting more complicated commands such as cooking him dinner. Her attitude towards him hadn't changed, leaving Ethan to wonder what justifications she must be using in her own head to follow his commands despite hating him.

"I've got a new one for you," Vex announced as he sat down at his desk.

"What is it?"

"Have you heard of blood magic?"

"In video games and TV shows sure, why?"

"Because it's real and you're going to use it," Vex smiled from the screen. She explained the spell to Ethan who at this point was more excited by the idea of a new spell than he was concerned about using his own blood.

The spell was simple, just a few words and didn't actually require any unusual ingredients. Instead, it required a piece of jewellery and a drop of his blood and that was it. It needed to be something that the target would wear and Ethan knew exactly what.

With a simple request, and the power of the obedience idol, Ruby gave Ethan the ring she always wore. He had seen her wearing it for as long as he could remember. He didn't know where she had got it, but she always wore it and it was about the only thing she was sentimental about. He remembered once on holiday she had lost it swimming in the pool and had spent an hour swimming underwater looking for it until she found it.

He placed the ring inside the spell bowl and repeated the words Vex had given him. Once he reached the end of the spell he pricked his finger with a needle and squeezed a drop of blood into the ring. He watched in fascination as the ring seemed to absorb the blood like a sponge. He felt a wave of fatigue as the blood vanished into the metal. It felt as if energy was being drawn directly from him and into the ring. He steadied himself and took a deep breath until his vision stopped swimming.

"You know, I'm genuinely impressed," Vex said from the phone.

"Why?"

"Because, no mortal I have ever met has learned magic as quickly as you, your soul is adapting far quicker than should be possible."

"Is that bad?"

"No, quite the contrary, it means we can reach our goal that much faster. It is intriguing though."

"Well, I guess it's time to see if this ring works," Ethan replied. He picked up the ring and went downstairs to find Ruby. He gave her the ring back and told her to put it on. She slipped it onto her finger and walked back upstairs without saying a word. Ethan smiled and returned to his room.

The ring would be slow to work, that much he knew, but that was fine. Infused with his blood, it was now bound to Ethan and over time, it would warp Ruby, pushing Ethan's desires onto her. Combined with the idol enhancing her own desires to obey, she would become putty in his hands, doing anything she could to please him. Ethan's favourite part though, was that she wouldn't know why she wanted to please him.

The next morning he went downstairs to find a pleasant surprise. Ruby was in the kitchen completely naked, making breakfast as if nothing was out of the ordinary. A few minutes later, Anna entered the room and looked at Ruby. Ethan wondered how she would react to her daughter being naked in the kitchen, but Anna simply looked at her before pulling a face as if she had just realised something obvious and began removing her own underwear.

Ethan grinned as the two women made breakfast naked. It seemed Ruby was feeling Ethan's desire to have her roam the house naked, something he had only partially achieved with one of the first spells he cast. While Anna had finally become comfortable enough to not have any reservations that caused her to resist the spell and was happy to be naked.

Ethan felt left out and returned to his room to strip off naked. He arrived back in the kitchen just as the women were serving the food and neither commented on his own nakedness, although he did catch them both giving him glances out of the corner of their eyes. They ate breakfast while making casual conversation before Anna disappeared to her room. Ruby began to leave too, before Ethan stopped her.

"What?" She asked grumpily, yet stopping when she was told.

"Go under the table," Ethan commanded. Ruby sighed, but did as she was told. Ethan sat back as she crawled under the table. Having breakfast with the two beautiful women being naked in front of him had left him achingly hard.

"Suck my cock," Ethan commanded. This would be the true test of the ring he had created. Previously, Ruby had only done anything sexual when driven mad with lust using the spell upstairs, but right now that wasn't active. Any time he had commanded her to do anything sexual without that spell, she had refused and called him a perv.

This time though, he felt her hand grasp his cock before moments later feeling her mouth engulf his tip. He groaned, Ruby knew what she was doing. Ethan had assumed she would, she often went out and didn't return until morning wearing the same clothes with messy hair and smeared make up. The walk of shame was a common thing for her, so he knew she had experience.

She worked his shaft with her hand while her tongue swirled around his head. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking more and more of his length with each motion. Ethan grunted as his cock hit the back of her throat. Reaching down, he wrapped his hand in her hand and forced her head forward, pushing his cock down her throat. She choked and gagged, but didn't resist as he slid inch after inch into her mouth.

Just as he felt her begin to shudder from lack of air, he pulled back, letting her take a gasp of air before pushing her back forward. He fucked her throat, half thrust, half tugging on her hair as she fought to resist her bodies urge to breath. Her eyes watered, tears running down her face as her vision began to swim from lack of oxygen when Ethan suddenly let her go. She pulled back and gasped for air as he stroked himself.

He looked down under the table at her, her face red, but her eyes were filled with arousal. Looking further down, Ethan realised she had two fingers buried in her cunt. It seemed being used like a slut had turned her on. Well, Ethan did desire her to be his personal slut, maybe that was having an effect. Either way, the sight of her, on her knees, fingering herself while he stroked his cock over her face pushed him over the edge.

He groaned loudly as he came, emptying his load over her tear soaked face. She actually smiled as his warm sticky fluid began to coat her face. She closed her eyes as rope after rope coated her skin and dripped down onto her chest. She began to masturbate faster, pistoning her fingers in and out of her soaked twat. Ethan finished emptying his load and sat back, watching as she fucked herself while coated in his cum.

Ruby began to moan, her hand working fast as the other moved down to rub her clit. The dual stimulation was more than enough to make her cum and she did, hard. Her body shuddered and her legs clamped together, trapping her hand between them as she convulsed in pleasure and nearly fell sideways, only staying upright by leaning against the table leg.

Ethan felt his cock stir at the sight, but he had had enough for now. He stood up and returned to his room. Leaving Ruby under the table panting for breath and covered in his fluids.

"Change of plans," he announced to Vex as he sat down at his desk.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I don't just want Ruby to obey me, I want to own her. I want her mind as well as her body. I want her begging me to fuck every one of her holes any time I please," Ethan replied.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers